Steam+ Deals Mega Thread (All PC Gaming Deals)

Neuro5i5

CAGiversary!
Feedback
151 (100%)
This thread will attempt to provide a place to discuss past/present/future PC gaming deals. While mainly focusing on Steam games, any standout sales may also be presented. I will not be updating every Daily/Weekly/etc. sale. The tools to help individuals become a smarter shopper will be provided below.

See this POST for links to store sale pages, threads of interest and other tools to help you become a more informed PC game shopper.

Last edited:
I'm actually about 50 hours into my copy of FFT on DS. It's just gotta really grindy, and I have to do loads of quests to grind. I also don't like some of the late classes I've opened, which makes the game less fun. I'm considering trading the game off and getting something else. I've heard FFT takes like 80 hours to beat, for sure.
FFTA2 is good, and easy, but you do have to travel and get into random battles a lot. And you have to place those towns exactly right...gah, I hated that part. The game is good, though; my advice would be to look at the Gamefaqs board at the chances of various characters completing missions, recruit a lot of people, and then send them out and grind that way. Found myself doing that a lot while traveling between my territories. I only have about 70 hours in the game, but I've done literally everything and maxed out my main party with every class mastered. Almost have the max of all the quest items, too. I don't think it would take 80 hours, unless you're trying to get an all-Viera Assassin team with maxed stats.

God I missed the Calculator class.

Last edited by a moderator:
Dammit I've been waiting for Marvelous Miss Take to go 75% off and it finally has. On GOG that is.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uMBXhDcogcI

Hopefully this is a good sign it will go 75% off for the Steam sale.

And yes yes thank me for the bundle sacrifice if I buy it blabla etc etc.

I must have somehow missed the Idioteque permaban.  What caused that?

Wasn't there a story about him somehow getting a free PS4 from amazon and complaining about their CS as well?  Actually.. maybe that was a joke and I just believed it since it seemed like something he might do from all the other things I'd heard.

Also - where did ashes go?  She was banned, got unbanned, posted for a while and disappeared again.

I must have somehow missed the Idioteque permaban. What caused that?

Wasn't there a story about him somehow getting a free PS4 from amazon and complaining about their CS as well? Actually.. maybe that was a joke and I just believed it since it seemed like something he might do from all the other things I'd heard.

Also - where did ashes go? She was banned, got unbanned, posted for a while and disappeared again.
Idiotekque isn't permabanned AFAIK, he just doesn't come around CAG anymore.

FYI reposting from another thread. Ebay $15 off $100 coupon if you somehow feel the need to buy $100 in Steam wallet for the great sales that we know will be coming.

060815_FDAY_HGCoupon_DD_TopBanner_1190x100.jpg

Coupon code is C15FATHERSDAY

Good through June 9

Coupon is only good for "Home & Garden, Sporting Goods, and Tech categories." Tech seems to include games and game systems. I just used it on a $100+ game purchase.
$100 Steam GC for $85 after the code - http://www.ebay.com/itm/321554814712

i think I never spent $100 worth during Steam sale though.

Even with Tony's amazing Amazon sale, I never spent over $40

Even with the news of Russian lockdown, I spent $90 worth of games via my Russian associate.. He thought I went crazy when I sent him the game list but that was a smart decision.  Too bad, that shopping spree got him temp ban for 24 hours :(

i think I never spent $100 worth during Steam sale though.

Even with Tony's amazing Amazon sale, I never spent over $40

Even with the news of Russian lockdown, I spent $90 worth of games via my Russian associate.. He thought I went crazy when I sent him the game list but that was a smart decision. Too bad, that shopping spree got him temp ban for 24 hours :(
i just load up on the f2p pc games, without spending a dime for in game items

I don't know guys I might have to leave the official Steam thread for the official G2A thread. Seems legit.

Eastside Hockey Manager is from the same people who make Football Manager. So, if you're a hockey fan, it's worth a look.
Yep, its definitely worth a look for a hockey fan. I picked it up today specifically b/c I'm a hockey nerd. I follow the draft and prospects and all that sort of stuff. EHM was #2 on my wishlist since its showed up on Steam and was planning to get it during the summer sale even if only minimally discounted, so just pounced on it today. Have been in it for roughly 5 hours straight already.

Its fairly in-depth for an early access title. I haven't really found anything at all yet that screams "Early Access". The biggest drawback is that its unlicensed, but that's easily rectified.

This site: http://www.ehmtheblueline.com/forums/portal.php

Has literally everything necessary to make it as close to real life as possible. Facepacks, logo packs, up-to-date rosters etc. Its very easy to get it all in there and start playing and I've yet to find a league not represented.

Its a must if you're a hockey fan and enjoy management games.

Yep, its definitely worth a look for a hockey fan. I picked it up today specifically b/c I'm a hockey nerd. I follow the draft and prospects and all that sort of stuff. EHM was #2 on my wishlist since its showed up on Steam and was planning to get it during the summer sale even if only minimally discounted, so just pounced on it today. Have been in it for roughly 5 hours straight already.

Its fairly in-depth for an early access title. I haven't really found anything at all yet that screams "Early Access". The biggest drawback is that its unlicensed, but that's easily rectified.

This site: http://www.ehmtheblueline.com/forums/portal.php

Has literally everything necessary to make it as close to real life as possible. Facepacks, logo packs, up-to-date rosters etc. Its very easy to get it all in there and start playing and I've yet to find a league not represented.

Its a must if you're a hockey fan and enjoy management games.
I'm definitely bookmarking that website for when the game gets a bigger discount.

This is my proudest peasant posession

Dragonball_Evolution_Cover.jpg

Here's some other shit.

Gun Monkeys 0IF9F-9HMTT-4QZ0Z
Not the Robots 3JCV6-FJJAG-6PEMR
paranormal state 0KPG2-Z8E78-PW3WK
Qualia 3 6GFJX-GZ20B-M8P47
Rhiannon KNW07-5D7Q2-2EPM0
Robowars Y6R46-95230-3HXTX
Samaritan Paradox 6LK87-NMJEI-EB66B
seven kngdoms 2 NEEBV-WZF5I-5M7KB
Sideway New York 45LNE-XBRTZ-3MHKJ
Stalker HQQ4Z-HWH4P-QWAY7
Steam and metal EWJQ4-9FGT9-AEA05
Threadspace: Hyperbol JQF7N-J7JP9-MTG9A
Tiny & Big VW8AC-FY54V-0KI4Q

Thanks, I grabbed Qualia 3. 

Drakensang the River of Time - 7WP6Q-BYZWJ-40PQV
Pushcat - 53B92-QMNBF-IRCX2
Proxy Blade Zero - 50RZ8-97YA5-XR4AK
Silence of the Sleep - B47JJ-5L3Z3-XN737
Muffin Knight - 7TP6E-IQCBP-ITI76
Puzzler World - VDC4N-W4B4R-2M9ML
Sentinel - DLCGP-VFT2H-XPQPL
Steel Storm: Burning Retribution - 3V3R8-AMQNC-06D6R
Still Life - 3ZNG2-Z76M6-Y7NWR
Legends of Aethereus - V2CTZ-65ANF-TQNAH

Last call on the $6 boxed retail (Uplay) Watch Dogs. The sale is over at Best Buy but Amazon price match is still up for the moment. Won't last much longer though.

Lost Chronicles of Zerzura Steam Key: 92DR7-LKRMG-EXEFP
Lucid Steam Key: DHX8Q-IL7RX-N5XA2
Governor of Poker 2 Premium Edition Steam Key: Z5FYH-DCZYB-YT0RQ
PIER SOLAR AND THE GREAT ARCHITECTS + SOUNDTRACK: 4ET0P-0R6MC-WHK50

just fakeybro'd Ziggurat. i want whoever lurks the key that i post when it comes in a bundle to not thank me now.

that is what amazon is probably going to do in the future, if their digital gaming sales is actually profitable.
Yes, they are extremely profitable. Last I heard Amazon was doing so well in digital gaming sales that they had to hire a full time community outreach expert named Josh. I hear he's doing great things, the world is definitely a better place with him in it.

Yes, they are extremely profitable. Last I heard Amazon was doing so well in digital gaming sales that they had to hire a full time community outreach expert named Josh. I hear he's doing great things, the world is definitely a better place with him in it.
You know... it's funny you mention that because I coulda swore Tony turned things around for them so well that he was promoted. And then Josh let it fall by the wayside... again.

To be a little fair to Josh (but let's be clear: he was a terrible rep), the last couple months of Tony's reign were marked by lame repeated Rockstar deals and little else.  Tony was saying that he was having a harder time getting publishers to sign up for sales, much less deep discounts.

Josh was no good in the "community outreach" department but I think he got stuck with a raw deal as publishers were starting to pull back from the heady "We'll sell a bajillion copies if it's 85% off and make it up in volume" days of 2011-2013.

I know.. but I pine for those days... I mean.. I watch people on here go for Paradox stuff and snort because of that deal where it was their entire catalog (basically) for 10 bucks.  I didn't PLAY their catalog (I've found I find their stuff way overly complicated) but if I paid only 50% off I'd have been mighty mad.

To be a little fair to Josh (but let's be clear: he was a terrible rep), the last couple months of Tony's reign were marked by lame repeated Rockstar deals and little else. Tony was saying that he was having a harder time getting publishers to sign up for sales, much less deep discounts.

Josh was no good in the "community outreach" department but I think he got stuck with a raw deal as publishers were starting to pull back from the heady "We'll sell a bajillion copies if it's 85% off and make it up in volume" days of 2011-2013.
Oh he actually does community outreach, just not with digital games. Most recently, he was providing info about Amazon's sale of the most recent set of amiibo to Reddit.

bread's done
Back