Steam+ Deals Mega Thread (All PC Gaming Deals)

Neuro5i5

CAGiversary!
Feedback
151 (100%)
This thread will attempt to provide a place to discuss past/present/future PC gaming deals. While mainly focusing on Steam games, any standout sales may also be presented. I will not be updating every Daily/Weekly/etc. sale. The tools to help individuals become a smarter shopper will be provided below.

See this POST for links to store sale pages, threads of interest and other tools to help you become a more informed PC game shopper.

Last edited:
CHL8JndUwAAuvmu.png

So it starts at 12 CT? 

First Steam Summer sale and havent finished building my pc. Got a $100 steam gift card from the $15 off ebay sale. Might get it today or tomorrow.

Ok... so.... what's up with this new refund policy?  Can you really do it like that?  Oh, it's cheaper, refund rebuy?  Or is it typical Valve where the refund will take days.... and so you should buy it as a gift?

Ok... so.... what's up with this new refund policy? Can you really do it like that? Oh, it's cheaper, refund rebuy? Or is it typical Valve where the refund will take days.... and so you should buy it as a gift?
As long as you refund within two weeks and have played 2 hrs or less you can refund no questions ask. The announcement specifically mentioned cheaper sales prices as being a legitimate use of the refund policy

Ok... so.... what's up with this new refund policy? Can you really do it like that? Oh, it's cheaper, refund rebuy? Or is it typical Valve where the refund will take days.... and so you should buy it as a gift?
They did say that if the refund to the initial payment method fails for whatever reason, they'll return it in steam wallet dollars. Safe if you're buying it with steam dollars in the first place though. They didn't say how long it will take though.

Steam appears to be under a heavy load.. is something going on?  I was hoping that Magika might be a daily today.  lol

Seriously though, Styx is on the flash sale list - here's hoping for 75% off!  [and yes, I know I'll be disappointed.]

Edit: Yep only 66%

Last edited by a moderator:
Just when I think Steam can't get stupider, they do.  Let's just ignore the fact we barely can keep our site up during the sale and price flips, and let's add to the server load a ton of people trying to play some mini game to unlock deals.  Bravo. 

Just when I think Steam can't get stupider, they do. Let's just ignore the fact we barely can keep our site up during the sale and price flips, and let's add to the server load a ton of people trying to play some mini game to unlock deals. Bravo.
Something tells me the deals that are "unlocked" during the mini game would be the same if no one played anyways.

Whole bunch of negatively priced games. 

This is the cheapest I can add to my cart, though...

Despair - $0.09

Last edited by a moderator:
lol site is completely down for me right now.  tried to get in on that possible GTA glitch and it logged me out and is now loading a blank normal store template.

bread's done
Back