Steam+ Deals Mega Thread (All PC Gaming Deals)

Neuro5i5

CAGiversary!
Feedback
151 (100%)
This thread will attempt to provide a place to discuss past/present/future PC gaming deals. While mainly focusing on Steam games, any standout sales may also be presented. I will not be updating every Daily/Weekly/etc. sale. The tools to help individuals become a smarter shopper will be provided below.

See this POST for links to store sale pages, threads of interest and other tools to help you become a more informed PC game shopper.

Last edited:
I don't think I want that, even for a dollar..
maxresdefault.jpg
I wouldn't buy that for a dollar!

No. When you get an error that you failed to get in you still get in apparently. I just tried again and it let me 'resume my game' and I was at level 2 with 1300 gold.
It said I failed to get in, and now that I tried again, I'm in a game and apparently at level 5 with a few k of gold, but all I get is a screen with no monsters, the sound glitching out and all I can click on is the 'close game' at the bottom right. I can't even start a new game - it gives a javascript error.

This is what happens when Steam not only does a sale on their awful servers, but decides to HOST A GAME for the sale too. 100,000 people playing in addition to millions visiting the site for the deals...

Lol, steam summer garbage sale.

i bet gta v will get to $29.99 price point long somewhere else, long before steam, ever have it on sale.

Last edited by a moderator:
This is what happens when Steam not only does a sale on their awful servers, but decides to HOST A GAME for the sale too. 100,000 people playing in addition to millions visiting the site for the deals...
Its not as bad as it was when they gave L4D2 for free, but I agree they always suck with this stuff.

It said I failed to get in, and now that I tried again, I'm in a game and apparently at level 5 with a few k of gold, but all I get is a screen with no monsters, the sound glitching out and all I can click on is the 'close game' at the bottom right. I can't even start a new game - it gives a javascript error.
This is why Half Life 3 isn't out yet.

Am I the only one happy that Steam is trying to do something different even though it is massively failing at the moment?  Actually yes, I probably am the only one.

:-({|=

Car Mechanic Simulator 2014 was 95% off, but they just changed it to 50% off. You can still add the Playway Sim Bundle for $0.99 to your cart, if you can get your cart to load for checkout...
I bought this just now.. not sure why but I felt like I was getting too good of a deal.

Am I the only one happy that Steam is trying to do something different even though it is massively failing at the moment? Actually yes, I probably am the only one.

There is a bright side to this

There are more dailies and a lot more Flashes.

Its just nothing is functional. They'll iron out the problems and it will be fun to complain still.

I thought it was for around $20
Two cash cards were, and still are, $20. Rockstar stopped selling the base game and so it was taking the first thing on the store page as the price.

Why did they stop selling the base game? So they could bundle it with a cash card for the same price it normally sells for, but claim it had a discount on it.

Car Mechanic Simulator 2014 was 95% off, but they just changed it to 50% off. You can still add the Playway Sim Bundle for $0.99 to your cart, if you can get your cart to load for checkout...
This gave me a repeated "Unexpected error" on my computer but it let me purchase it via app.

Am I the only one happy that Steam is trying to do something different even though it is massively failing at the moment? Actually yes, I probably am the only one.

But there's nothing different. That's really the problem with this is they just find different ways to repackage the same crap. Instead of community voting, now we have to break our mice to get the same deals.

Two cash cards were, and still are, $20. Rockstar stopped selling the base game and so it was taking the first thing on the store page as the price.

Why did they stop selling the base game? So they could bundle it with a cash card for the same price it normally sells for, but claim it had a discount on it.
Yes.

EU has 4€ discount lol. ~56€ vs 60€.

I finally bought BOI: Rebirth.  I wish Nuclear Throne was on sale.   Ikaruga is 50% off... I will wait but if no flash/daily I am getting that.  Other than that I think I am mostly watching for more glitches that I will be unable to buy.

isthereanydeal's twitter says they are back up, clear your browser cache if you still get domain.com

Yes I see that they attached that card currency to the game and left it for 59.99 SMH

bread's done
Back