Steam+ Deals Mega Thread (All PC Gaming Deals)

Neuro5i5

CAGiversary!
Feedback
151 (100%)
This thread will attempt to provide a place to discuss past/present/future PC gaming deals. While mainly focusing on Steam games, any standout sales may also be presented. I will not be updating every Daily/Weekly/etc. sale. The tools to help individuals become a smarter shopper will be provided below.

See this POST for links to store sale pages, threads of interest and other tools to help you become a more informed PC game shopper.

Last edited:
I assume the reason Valve has never put much effort into trying to prevent the first couple hours of a major sale from blowing up the system is simply because of that - it's the first couple hours.  Everyone loses their mind to load it up, and it's probably hundreds of times as many loads as they get the rest of the sale.  So why put resources into such a small timeframe?  It's not like anything get missed.

So what do these cards do in GTA V anyway?
microtransactions, to give you more in game money/ currency.

unless you have too much money, that you do not know what to do with, or hate grinding. there is no reason for you to buy those cash cards. you can easily farm enough money to afford many things in game

Last edited by a moderator:
I used to have respect for Rockstar, but these shark card bundles are total BS. And it's not just PC but consoles as well. Just makes me think of greedy F2P schemes. As if they haven't made millions upon millions already from GTA V.

[quote name="motoki" post="12738602" timestamp="1434049487"]I know everyone here will be all ewww cooties 35% but it's actually quite a good game in the Puzzle Quest vein.[/quote]
GET BACK TO YOUR ROCKING CHAIR GRANDMA!!

I used to have respect for Rockstar, but this shark card bundles are total BS. And it's not just PC but consoles as well. Just makes me think of greedy F2P schemes. As if they haven't made millions upon millions already from GTA V.
there is a reason they keep coming out for free updates for gta v online. 99% of it was for the in game paid content, that you need in game currency for. unless you used glitches/hacks to get in game money. the payout rate for mission is very low, after rockstar keeping nerfing it, after people found certain missions to be great payout.

One of my badge crafts didn't give me a card.

GAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAABE

Edit: That's TWO now! Goddamnit!

Only two games I'm interested in so far: Valkyria Chronicles and the older Naruto game. Both are still price-jacked here. :censored:

amazonlogo.jpg

Ace Combat: Assault Horizon [Online Game Code] - 80% - $4.00 (DRM: Steam)
Anyone want to try to convince me on this one? I remember some being excited about it some time back, but don't recall the details.

The game simply doesn't work for me. No monsters show up. I assume this is a glitch.

Also, if you don't care about Steam badges, the cards that drop are currently selling for about 25-30 cents each. SELL SELL SELL

Game works strangely...doesn't show monsters' health going down, coins don't accumlate correctly, lag in selecting upgrades, having to reload to get screen updates....

[quote name="nitrosmob" post="12738644" timestamp="1434050664"]Game works strangely...doesn't show monsters' health going down, coins don't accumlate correctly, lag in selecting upgrades, having to reload to get screen updates....[/quote]
So I should go back to dickr heroes?

That game just wont do anything. "There was a problem trying to join a game. Please try again later."

As for Deals I'm looking at Valkyria Chronicles, but owning the PS3 version already kind of makes me think I should wait until tomorrow's deals and save my money.

EDIT: The clicking game works for me now.

(select one of three lanes if your lane is clear move to the next one.)

[quote name="nitrosmob" post="12738653" timestamp="1434050907"]But deals....lol.[/quote]
As far as I know, every time someone clicks a monster, a donut rolls into GabeNs mouth.

The game is a bit broken though for sure....I had about level 7 upgraded on my guy for attacks...and then I closed it for a bit and then when I reloaded I was level 2 on everything....

Game is all types of messed up.  Sometimes it won't track gold, load monsters, etc. Expect the same issues all sale.

5 of the deals for tomorrow have been unlocked...

i bought a bunch of crap

Caster  0.20 USD
Rush   0.24 USD
Defy Gravity 0.14 USD
Camera Obscura   0.24 USD
Particula  0.24 USD
BEEP   0.19 USD
Polarity   0.19 USD
Morphopolis   0.19 USD
The Slaughtering Grounds   0.19 USD
Despair 0.09 USD
Temper Tantrum   0.14 USD
Why So Evil   0.14 USD
Robotex   0.14 USD
Why So Evil 2: Dystopia  0.24 USD

i think all of them had cards

Wow... Clicker heroes event... really?  Anyway, good news is that DR3 and Risen 3 are both initially 50% off.  Hoping they both get at least 66% during feature deals.

Could they make this game promotion any more complicated, an entire page full of instructions turned me off immediately. Not worth it, same as the last one with stupid gems. Voting on daily deals is as much effort as I'm willing to put forth.

Now that I've gotten a Monster Sale badge, I've added a link to send me a trade offer to my signature in case you need a dupe from my inventory.

This event game is like the worst possible gimmick ever imaginable.

Low level employee: "Hey, I've got a great idea for a sale event."
GabeN: "mphfmssjkl" (mouth stuffed with food)
Low level employee: "We should do an online mini game!"
GabeN: "adaskjyda" (mouth still stuffed with food)
IT guy: "But, don't we have enough server issues without the load of a bazillion people online at the same time trying to play a game?"
Low level employee: "Yes."
GabeN: "I gotta poop."
Low level employee: "I'll take that as approval of my idea."
IT guy: "I quit."

bread's done
Back