Steam+ Deals Mega Thread (All PC Gaming Deals)

Neuro5i5

CAGiversary!
Feedback
151 (100%)
This thread will attempt to provide a place to discuss past/present/future PC gaming deals. While mainly focusing on Steam games, any standout sales may also be presented. I will not be updating every Daily/Weekly/etc. sale. The tools to help individuals become a smarter shopper will be provided below.

See this POST for links to store sale pages, threads of interest and other tools to help you become a more informed PC game shopper.

Last edited:
Apotheon looks interesting, but it screams "bundle me."  

I already sacrificed for Ziggurat, I'm not doing it again!

was debating whether to get Agarest 2 when i was looking through the screenshots and came across this...

hqdefault.jpg

and i was like, "Don't mind if I do!"
This one sold me, they are sharing a banana

Last edited by a moderator:
You need to re-read my post to you, a few posts back.

And also most definitely see Spoony's Guide about buying games during Steam Sales.

Spoony's advice is fantastic.
except im a long time cag and a veteran of both the gohastings and awd threads as well as a steam sale aficionado

for the most part my buying was just impatience but in the case of the lego games there is no guarantee they will be part of the next sale as this is the 1st time ive seen lego star wars discounted with the rest

im also aggressively refunding a few things as well

and for some of the smaller things they were at a price point where it really didnt matter to me if they dropped another 75 cents

stuff on my radar atm include watch dogs ys 6 the evil within and shadows of mordor im leaning towards grabbing the former and waiting for the latter to hit the former's price point i almost bought the evil within but that screams complete edition and ys 6 will prob be 10 next sale and is backlog destined

sorry for the long winded response

Summer Sale

Just scroll through the top banner, there's not much there (it's like 2 clicks to the right). Still waiting on a few new deals to flip before I post.
I see it now!

Thanks, bro!

Now, where's that damn price-flip?

EDIT:

Did anyone buy that Star Trek shooter at $3 yet?

If so - is it decent?

EDIT:
If so - is it decent?
Contrary to what others may say, I enjoyed it for what it is. And what is it...an average third person shooter set in the Star Trek alternate universe. I honestly don't think it did anything terrible. The AI was occasionally a bit wonky, the enemy variety was minimal, the settings were so-so. Just an average, competent shooter. The worst thing going for it is actually the Star Trek name as it raises expectations that the game will never reach. But, if you're a Star Trek fan and know what your getting into (i.e. zero expectations) it is a fun game. And I played it completely solo.

Thoughts on Invisible inc.? Best discount we're likely to see this round?
Mooby uncharacteristically gushes about it. It's really weird.

Also speaking of Mooby, apparently he now likes adding non-Steam game to Steam because you can do things like name it Watch Dongs and then post pictures to your feed.

It looks pretty bad.

[Star Trek shooter video game w/ GiantBomb Commentary]

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5J1uSKG0ZnY
If only this game came w/ an option to turn-on GiantBomb's actual Game Commentary (and option to turn-off, if you feel so inclined to play it seriously).

picked up metal slug x and 3. this set of deals is pretty decent. bound by flame, apotheon and super time force ultra seem like bundle fodder though and blackguards 2 is about 3 dollars to much
Metal Slug 3 has already been Humble Bundled twice.

Dumbass.

For the record they actually didn't bump the msrp of wolfenstein up. It had always been 60; the bundle of wolfenstein old blood/new order was 45 and that's what people are seeing in steamdb. It's odd but bethesda didn't inflate the price of the base game like people are saying.

Also honestly I'm not sure why people care so much even if the game had been inflated for marketing purposes, just buy a game when it's at your price level.
I saw an old post of mine debating whether to buy it for $16 at GMG, saying it was "just shy of 75% off". So it was still $60 as recently as November.

Wolfenstein: TNO was a lot of fun. Excellent shooter, different feel to the weapons, great game world and managed to walk the line between acting serious while not taking itself seriously. Sure, you have some sappy cut scene but then you're immediately walking around killing Nazis with a shotgun in each hand. One of the best games I played in 2014 and certainly the best in its genre.

If so - is it decent?
Generic shooter, plain story, stupid character development, game-breaking bugs and another movie-license video game. Other than that, it's great!

I am glad I borrowed it from a console friend.. or else I would have killed myself (even for $3 which can be invested in many +1)

I'm sure most that want them, have them but Giants: Citizen Kabuto and Sacrifice are $3.99 on GOG.

It's actually showing up in the banner as 75% off, but not on the item page yet. So, soon I would guess.
Yea, the same problem exists on Alien Isolation. They have it priced at $12.49 in the banner, but the price is not on the item page itself. Someone dun goofed. I imagine those prices will be live at some point today.

I'm sure most that want them, have them but Giants: Citizen Kabuto and Sacrifice are $3.99 on GOG.
I got them in the pack with the MDKs. I gave up on waiting for individual titles to hit 75% and decided to just go with the packs. They're mostly all good games anyway. Also if you wanted both titles it's actually cheaper to buy the pack.

Yea, the same problem exists on Alien Isolation. They have it priced at $12.49 in the banner, but the price is not on the item page itself. Someone dun goofed. I imagine those prices will be live at some point today.
I hope some prices flip, as well - namely, for me, Valkyria Chronicles.

I wonder if anyone's contacted Amazon support yet, hehe.

I wonder who's running Amazon DVG + their Support today.

Tony's hamsters would've already fixed this problem, ages ago.

Well I just bought Korra and Wolfenstein.  I may regret Wolfenstein in a couple months/weeks/days when the Old Blood gets bundled with it for the $15 I paid for it, but I figure if I play it this week and don't put off playing a new game like I always do then maybe I'll be ok.

So Bethesda Humble Bundle confirmed for this week since that kind of shit always happens to me.  

I'd love to see Strider drop below $7.50 again (missed the Nuuvem low) as well as a good price on Alien Isolation.. oh yeah and The Bragmore Witches DLC for Dishonored needs to drop below $5 already or I'm just going to forget about it completely.

I'm almost sure this was already discussed so call me a moran if you want, but... Even if I've already gotten 4 Monster Summer Sale cards, it still says I can get 4 more. That's bullshit, right?

So, Survivalist is the final hidden Monster sale. Was hoping for Dead State, but can't wait for that extra $.50 off Survivalist since it is already $3.74.
It's a fun game if you can get a feel for the kinda clunky controls. I got it in some bundle weeks ago Thanks again for using your limited unlock spots SO well Valve.

So Bethesda Humble Bundle confirmed for this week since that kind of shit always happens to me.
I have my doubts that Bethesda would ever do a Humble Bundle. But if they did, it would suck, cause it would all be base games, and the DLC would never be more than 50% for the rest of eternity.

bethesda humble bundle would be something like 

$1 brink, morrowind, fallout classic collection

bta oblivion, fallout 3

$15 skyrim, fallout new vegas

no dlc for anything including morrowind which they would then start selling the dlc on steam for

I swear, there are some really dim bulbs in the Monster game.  The kind of genius that drops a raining gold in a normal lane then nukes the heck out of bosses.  Anybody with half a brain can see that you should farm bosses for cash and use the money to boost yourself even further upwards.

fuck you Activision. Prototype 2 went from 50% to 51% off with the new monster sale offers live. Lots of wasted potential with this "game" this far.

I swear, there are some really dim bulbs in the Monster game. The kind of genius that drops a raining gold in a normal lane then nukes the heck out of bosses. Anybody with half a brain can see that you should farm bosses for cash and use the money to boost yourself even further upwards.
or they are just trolling your game

I swear, there are some really dim bulbs in the Monster game. The kind of genius that drops a raining gold in a normal lane then nukes the heck out of bosses. Anybody with half a brain can see that you should farm bosses for cash and use the money to boost yourself even further upwards.
I actually would argue anybody with half a brain would just not waste their time playing that thing

bread's done
Back