Steam+ Deals Mega Thread (All PC Gaming Deals)

Neuro5i5

CAGiversary!
Feedback
151 (100%)
This thread will attempt to provide a place to discuss past/present/future PC gaming deals. While mainly focusing on Steam games, any standout sales may also be presented. I will not be updating every Daily/Weekly/etc. sale. The tools to help individuals become a smarter shopper will be provided below.

See this POST for links to store sale pages, threads of interest and other tools to help you become a more informed PC game shopper.

Last edited:
Insurgency was in that bundle where they gave you extra games if a friend would click the extra gift link for Insurgency, which then gave another two extra copies.  People on here were begging others to take the game.  How do you not have it?

You're like the gray market version of MysterD
I have many games from retail.

Starcraft + Unreal Tournament Gold + Homeworld + D1 + D2 + Oblivion--but they're generic discs only in CD sleeves.

I bought them at a lawn sale for ~$1-$2.

[background='Black']
17384d1113184942-classic-screen-saver-clones-flying-toasters-flying_toaster_black.gif
D
RM-FREE
17384d1113184942-classic-screen-saver-clones-flying-toasters-flying_toaster_black.gif
[/background]

Last edited by a moderator:
In fairness, Aracanum is of a genre which ages particularly well in general. Also in fairness, most games are better than a lot of the indie junk released anymore. ALSO in fairness, I pooped a turd recently which is better than a lot of the indie junk released recently.
pooping is grate

bah.. I broke down and bought Banished instead of waiting for bundle.. thanks to this review

http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198107548152/recommended/242920/

Was doing great. The little town of Aviono, 20k food, 78 adults, around 12 children, and 15 years in. When the 16th year came around, it all went to hell. A fire started, burning one of the three storage barns stocked with food. I tried to get my little people to fight the fire with the wells nearby. They failed miserably and the other two barns caught fire, (this is about the time I realized putting all my food storages close together was a mistake). The fire started to spread to the wooden houses nearby, so I paused the game and looked up how to fight the damn fire. I figured out prioritizing the fire would help, so I did it and it did the trick. After the fire was put out, I checked out the damage. All my food gone and 5-6 houses destroyed. I knew my first priority should be to get my food back up to support my ever growing population of little people. This is where I realised I had made another mistake. Over 70% of my food was coming from potato farms, and guess what? All of my farms were right next to each other and an infestation started. Farm after farm were getting infected and loosing crops and I had no idea how to stop it. (I'm not one to go back and load and earlier save) So I paused it and looked it up, I couldn't find out how to stop it this time and I let it run it's course. Now the starvation began, and the graveyard began to fill up with little people's grave stones. It was too late to plant crops to get enough food to feed them all, so I basically gave up and watched everyone die a horrible death. I closed my eyes, mourning the loss of the little people that I had led around for so long. Then...I opened my eyes. I had three people still living! One 19 year old male and one 22 year old mother with her 6 year old male child. I had another chance to fix the broken city and save Aviono. This female was my last hope, unless I could get her with a female child, all was lost. So I set them to work tearing down the now unoccupied houses of the original Aviono, since I was almost completely out of materials. I got them to live close to eachother and waited paitently untill....success! A female child was born. Life was good again. I set my new couple to tearing down everything not needed for materials and the future growth or Aviono. In the end, I had two stone houses, one of every type of resource production buildings, a town hall, and a cemetery (to remind me of the past mistakes). I got my population back up to 16 little people, and I sat back and sighed with relief. I had saved a town.

Then I realised that the new towns folk were all inbred children from the three survivors....
I read that same review, along with the a youtube review and I was conviced. Looks so good, old school AOE graphics but more survival based.

So...did they region-lock South American games on the Steam Store? I see a few games on this list that are nice and cheap in BRL (Valkyria is $3 instead of $5) and most companies do NA/SA together...
Yep. Anything bought South of Hell - I mean, Texas, cannot be activated by gringos.

Motoki's right, Sega and Deep Silver have South America region specific games, but Konami doesn't lock anything. It's how I got most of their catalog during a recent sale at Nuuvem.

Edit: Speaking of, holy crap, why does Nuuvem look like the bastard child of a mid 90's fan page hosted at Geocities and Windows 8?

Just a heads up, GameAgent appears to have run out of Bioshock Infinite Season Pass keys. Got the other two keys. Not sure about their track record but I guess it will be fine without me having to fight them?

Then again, I feel like people hate Digital River, and they charge me sales tax on a digital purchase, which kind of makes me want to fight them. But with like swords and stuff, not customer service forms.

ah ..fark.. just watch SplatterCatGaming played Darkest Dungeon.  Ended up buying that too.  These last min purchases really kill me.  Somebody hold me arm and me wallet  :pray:

Not a bad sale.  Bought a few games, gifted a few games, received a few gifts, annoyed Foxhack with card trades, crafted some game badges, achieved level 50, got a level 5 Monster Summer sale badge, my 100mil Monster Summer badge and most importantly, a Port Royale 3 :weed: emoticon.  

Whew!

Not a bad sale. Bought a few games, gifted a few games, received a few gifts, annoyed Foxhack with card trades, crafted some game badges, achieved level 50, got a level 5 Monster Summer sale badge, my 100mil Monster Summer badge and most importantly, a Port Royale 3 :weed: emoticon.

Whew!
yes.gif

Ubi Arcade Pack (Child of Light, Valiant Hearts, Trials Fusion) is 75% off during the Encore, it was 40% off earlier in the sale.
Good price, but an RPG, an adventure game and a racing game is an odd choice for a pack.

Edit: I'm looking at Nuuvem and it looks like Sega and 2K have pulled a huge chunk of their catalog for me. But some of Deep Silver's stuff still shows up (Saints Row 2, 3 and bits of 4) and I can add it to the cart...

The spoils of monster war:

• Valkyria Chronicles
  • Nidhogg
  • Child of Light
  • Rollycoaster Tycoon 1 & 2
  • Lego Batman 3 Premium
  • Trails in the Sky
  • Geometry Wars 3
  • Supercharged Robot Vulkaiser
  • Alphadia Genesis
  • Momodora 3
A lot more than the slim pickings from winter, and I seen CAGs buying a whole lot of stuff, so I guess it was a good sale. But that clicker game still owes me like ten cards and I don't ever want to see it again.

Damn good sale. Lots of crap. $132 poorly spent.

Edit: actually, I feel I should say (again), this was a damn good sale. Lots of variety, even a few, dare I say - SURPRISES. I'm really hoping this is a precursor to freakin' awesome Winter sale, preferably with greater opportunity to weeaboo out a bit more.

Project: Snowblind
UBERMOSH
Half Minute Hero: The Second Coming - Time Goddess' Treasure Pack
Half Minute Hero: The Second Coming
Arx Fatalis
Alphadia Genesis
Momodora III
Sudeki
LEGO Indiana Jones
Lego Indy 2
Pool Nation & Bumper Pack Bundle
Cosmic DJ
Aliens versus Predator Classic 2000
Dr.Green
Windborne
Microsoft Flight Simulator X: Steam Edition
Space Hulk - Complete Campaign DLC
Freedom Planet - Official Soundtrack
Mousecraft
Rayman Origins
Astebreed
Fight The Dragon Gift
Hyperdimension Neptunia Re;Birth2 Nepgear's Beam Zapper ZERO
Hyperdimension Neptunia Re;Birth2 Emergency Help Pack
Hyperdimension Neptunia Re;Birth2 Additional Content Pack 3
Hyperdimension Neptunia Re;Birth2 Additional Content Pack 2
Hyperdimension Neptunia Re;Birth2 Additional Content Pack 1
Hyperdimension Neptunia Re;Birth2
Hyperdimension Neptunia Re;Birth1 Additional Content2
Hyperdimension Neptunia Re;Birth1 Additional Content1
Hyperdimension Neptunia Re;Birth1 Histoire Battle Entry
Hyperdimension Neptunia Re;Birth1 Peashy Battle Entry
Hyperdimension Neptunia Re;Birth1 Plutia Battle Entry
Hyperdimension Neptunia Re;Birth1 Additional Content3
Hyperdimension Neptunia Re;Birth1 Fairy Fencer F Collaboration
Hyperdimension Neptunia Re;Birth1 Histy's Beginner's Item
Hyperdimension Neptunia Re;Birth1 Histy's Trial Item
Hyperdimension Neptunia Re;Birth1
The Adventures of Tree
Ys VI
LISA
Gas Guzzlers Extreme: Full Metal Frenzy

Legend of Korra
SUNLESS SEA Copy
Besiege
Darkest Dungeon
Don't Starve - Reign of Giants
Dungeon Siege Collection
Valkyria Chronicles™
Despair
The Albino Hunter
Why So Evil 2: Dystopia
Escape Machines
Camera Obscura + Soundtrack
HARD TRUCK APOCALYPSE: ARCADE

Then you'd be really sad to know....

If you owned Space Hulk then Ascension was like 81% off. Heck, you could even buy Space Hulk and then buy Ascension for a couple of bucks less than the Ascension sale price alone. It's always good to pay close attention to your Steam Friends' Activity feed and this thread during sales because there are so many less-than-obvious deals to be had.
::: Facepalm ::: can't believe I didn't notice the Loyalty Discount.

taken from slickdeals, apparently there is a glitch with the g502 logitech mouse + $40 steam card glitch in store only

There was no mention of the bundle in the store. The mouse had a sale price of 67.99 on the shelf. I just grabbed it and 2 $20 cards and went to the register. They rang it up and it automatically deducted the $40 off from the steam cards and the mouse stayed the 67.99 sale price. proof in receipt

http://i.imgur.com/T6ctFLO.jpg
Woah, this is the first game mouse deal in a while that wasn't some 50+ button MMORPG mouse. Nice Find.

Not sure how much longer my Death Adder has to live... they all seem to die after a few years.

Well they're giving everyone Windows 10 for free, including the pie-rats. They're probably desperate, but even so it's kind of hard to bitch about their pricing right now.
Tech Net was like the Humble Indie Bundle of Microsoft Keys. I'll forever love them for it.

R.I.P. Tech Net

Am I overlooking something? That link seems to have the ASRock Fatality motherboard and not a G502.

*edit

Here is the BestBuy link for it. http://www.bestbuy.com/site/logitech-g502-proteus-core-optical-gaming-mouse-with-40-in-steam-wallet-cards/9999249000050001.p?id=pcmprd247500050001&skuId=9999249000050001
Thx Amigo.

Damn good sale. Lots of crap. $132 poorly spent.

Edit: actually, I feel I should say (again), this was a damn good sale. Lots of variety, even a few, dare I say - SURPRISES. I'm really hoping this is a precursor to freakin' awesome Winter sale, preferably with greater opportunity to weeaboo out a bit more.

Project: Snowblind
UBERMOSH
Half Minute Hero: The Second Coming - Time Goddess' Treasure Pack
Half Minute Hero: The Second Coming
Arx Fatalis
Alphadia Genesis
Momodora III
Sudeki
LEGO Indiana Jones
Lego Indy 2
Pool Nation & Bumper Pack Bundle
Cosmic DJ
Aliens versus Predator Classic 2000
Dr.Green
Windborne
Microsoft Flight Simulator X: Steam Edition
Space Hulk - Complete Campaign DLC
Freedom Planet - Official Soundtrack
Mousecraft
Rayman Origins
Astebreed
Fight The Dragon Gift
Hyperdimension Neptunia Re;Birth2 Nepgear's Beam Zapper ZERO
Hyperdimension Neptunia Re;Birth2 Emergency Help Pack
Hyperdimension Neptunia Re;Birth2 Additional Content Pack 3
Hyperdimension Neptunia Re;Birth2 Additional Content Pack 2
Hyperdimension Neptunia Re;Birth2 Additional Content Pack 1
Hyperdimension Neptunia Re;Birth1 Additional Content2
Hyperdimension Neptunia Re;Birth1 Additional Content1
Hyperdimension Neptunia Re;Birth1 Histoire Battle Entry
Hyperdimension Neptunia Re;Birth1 Peashy Battle Entry
Hyperdimension Neptunia Re;Birth1 Plutia Battle Entry
Hyperdimension Neptunia Re;Birth1 Additional Content3
Hyperdimension Neptunia Re;Birth1 Fairy Fencer F Collaboration
Hyperdimension Neptunia Re;Birth1 Histy's Beginner's Item
Hyperdimension Neptunia Re;Birth1 Histy's Trial Item
Hyperdimension Neptunia Re;Birth1
The Adventures of Tree
Ys VI
LISA
Gas Guzzlers Extreme: Full Metal Frenzy

Legend of Korra
SUNLESS SEA Copy
Besiege
Darkest Dungeon
Dungeon Siege Collection
Valkyria Chronicles™
Despair
The Albino Hunter
Escape Machines
Camera Obscura + Soundtrack
HARD TRUCK APOCALYPSE: ARCADE
What are you talking about? If you were in the thread more during the sale you would know the sale sucked

Edit: I'm looking at Nuuvem and it looks like Sega and 2K have pulled a huge chunk of their catalog for me. But some of Deep Silver's stuff still shows up (Saints Row 2, 3 and bits of 4) and I can add it to the cart...
They seem to show different stuff depending on your region now. My example before was Life is Strange. On the English site, it just said "not found" when I searched for it. On the Brazilian site without a proxy, it showed it via search but the price was greyed out and said "not available". Via Brazilian proxy, it showed up and could be purchased.

Der final Summer Steam Sale haul ...

Steam Store

Age of Empires III: Complete Collection
Gothic Universe Edition
Rainbow Six Vegas
Tom Clancy's H.A.W.X
Strider
Rayman Origins
Der Walking Dead Season 2
Banished
METAL GEAR SOLID V: GROUND ZEROES
Driver: San Francisco - Deluxe Edition
Der Fall
Alice Madness Returns
Gas Guzzlers Extreme: Full Metal Zombie
Stronghold HD
Road Redemption
Der Wolf Among Us
Der Sherlock Holmes Collection
RollerCoaster Tycoon®: Deluxe
DeadCore
Sir, You Are Being Hunted
Escape Machines
Temper Tantrum
Despair
Camera Obscura

IGS

Ironclad Tactics
Ironclad Tactics - Deluxe Edition Upgrade
SpaceChem: 63 Corvi

Humble Store

Napoleon: Total War

Gifted from Motoki (Danke schoen)

Barely any out-of-pocket expense, mostly paid for from card money and Steam cards from trading old Wii games to Gamestop
I got $40 in Steam gift cards for Vaterstag, so add these to the haulage ...

Call of Duty World War II Bundle

Ubi Arcade Pack
PAYDAY 2
Outlast: Whistleblower DLC
Project Freedom
GTI Racing

Friends talked me into buying Ark Survival Evolved so now dinosaurs can eat my intestines and I can scream at the poor optimization or something.  I hate my friends.

Past the obvious spelling, structure and punctuation problems, there's something deeply wrong there. It's behind my eyes trying to scratch its way out. I wish I could scrub it from my brain.
Is it that it doesn't really make sense? Tebow is the Yogi Berra of Steam.

ah ..fark.. just watch SplatterCatGaming played Darkest Dungeon. Ended up buying that too. These last min purchases really kill me. Somebody hold me arm and me wallet :pray:
For sake of you and your wallet, don't watch anyone play a game that could (even remotely) fall into the builder category. Bought way too many builders due to that ><, especially if happen across a bastard that sucks at the game AND does a Let's Play.

Finally finished up with my summer sale purchases and ended up with quite a few off of my wishlist...and it still ended up with more games in it then when the sale started.

7 Days to Die

Alice Madness Returns

Arx Fatalis

Banished

BattleBlock Theater

Beasts of Prey

Block N Load (Thanks Neuro!)

Chaos Theory (Thanks Frithsblessing!)

Chivalry Medieval Warfare: Complete Pack

Despair

Dino D-Day: Last Stand

Icewind Dale: Enhanced Edition

LEGO Worlds

Magic 2015

Magic 2015 - Garuk's Revenge

PlayWay's Sim Bundle

Rayman Origins

Savage Lands

Sir, You Are Being Hunted (Steamgifts)

Slender: The Arrival

Space Hulk - Ultimate Pack

Space Hulk Ascension

The Binding of Isaac: Rebirth (Thanks Frithsblessing!)

Tom Clancy's Splinter Cell Elite Echelon Edition

Vampire: The Masquerade - Bloodllines

Vegas - Make It Big (Steamgifts)

Vulture for NetHack

If you made it this far then I have some giveaways going on now.  If you're a thread regular and want to enter for a chance to win any of these games through steamgifts send me a PM.

Borderlands 2

The Chronicles of Narnia: Prince Caspian

Tomb Raider

Not a bad sale. Bought a few games, gifted a few games, received a few gifts, annoyed Foxhack with card trades, crafted some game badges, achieved level 50, got a level 5 Monster Summer sale badge, my 100mil Monster Summer badge and most importantly, a Port Royale 3 :weed: emoticon.

Whew!

Finally finished up with my summer sale purchases and ended up with quite a few off of my wishlist...and it still ended up with more games in it then when the sale started.

7 Days to Die

Alice Madness Returns

Arx Fatalis

Banished

BattleBlock Theater

Beasts of Prey

Block N Load (Thanks Neuro!)

Chaos Theory (Thanks Frithsblessing!)

Chivalry Medieval Warfare: Complete Pack

Despair

Dino D-Day: Last Stand

Icewind Dale: Enhanced Edition

LEGO Worlds

Magic 2015

Magic 2015 - Garuk's Revenge

PlayWay's Sim Bundle

Rayman Origins

Savage Lands

Sir, You Are Being Hunted (Steamgifts)

Slender: The Arrival

Space Hulk - Ultimate Pack

Space Hulk Ascension

The Binding of Isaac: Rebirth (Thanks Frithsblessing!)

Tom Clancy's Splinter Cell Elite Echelon Edition

Vampire: The Masquerade - Bloodllines

Vegas - Make It Big (Steamgifts)

Vulture for NetHack

If you made it this far then I have some giveaways going on now. If you're a thread regular and want to enter for a chance to win any of these games through steamgifts send me a PM.

Borderlands 2

The Chronicles of Narnia: Prince Caspian

Tomb Raider
Watch out, Blade might report you to Playfire for being gifted games!

fuck, I didn't know the Serious Sam: The Second Encounter Serious 8 DLC existed, and it was $0.25 cheaper when it was a featured deal.

If I buy it I'll have paid 25 metro last lights more :whistle2:(

One more late pickup I don't know how I missed it and could have save $0.51 if I bought the Heist pack my cheap ass feelings are butt-hurt:

PAYDAY 2: Hotline Miami

The room I got stuck helping barely got to 40 mil. Friggin' trolls didn't let up.
I'm honestly surprised the room I was in made it. When I went to bed, we were moving 1M an hour, which put us well short. Must have had an early morning surge and/or the auto-nukers started focusing on reddit rooms.

I really haven't figured out this event. I've logged on every day to get my cards and I've hit wormhole a few times but that's about it.

The room I'm in at the moment seems to be ~880k so hopefully we'll hit a million. Not overly fussed, mind.

The sale, bearing in mind recent Steam sales, has actually been pretty good. I've enjoyed it a lot. The 12hr flash deals work nicely and I've been able to find quite a few deals to keep me busy.

Now if only Convoy would drop to 40% off next sale...

I really haven't figured out this event. I've logged on every day to get my cards and I've hit wormhole a few times but that's about it.

The room I'm in at the moment seems to be ~880k so hopefully we'll hit a million. Not overly fussed, mind.
0% chance of hitting over anything significantly over 1M without coordinated script users. I hit 600K the other day in a random room, so 880K is pretty good. The fact that getting the 100M badge (I would assume) requires script use is still kind of amusing and sad at the same time.

0% chance of hitting over anything significantly over 1M without coordinated script users. I hit 600K the other day in a random room, so 880K is pretty good. The fact that getting the 100M badge (I would assume) requires script use is still kinda of amusing and sad at the same time.
I like to think of it as people I don't want to compare anything against because they're just cheaters anyways :)

bread's done
Back