Steam+ Deals Mega Thread (All PC Gaming Deals)

Neuro5i5

CAGiversary!
Feedback
151 (100%)
This thread will attempt to provide a place to discuss past/present/future PC gaming deals. While mainly focusing on Steam games, any standout sales may also be presented. I will not be updating every Daily/Weekly/etc. sale. The tools to help individuals become a smarter shopper will be provided below.

See this POST for links to store sale pages, threads of interest and other tools to help you become a more informed PC game shopper.

Last edited:
FWIW, Mad Max is available now on Nuuvem for about $24 apparently without needing to fuss with a vpn.

And I agree the game is lots of fun and enjoying it more than I expected. The whole thing with the cars really makes the game so much that it makes me go why didn't someone think about making a game like this before?

I just got tossed around by a tornado that snuck up on me while I was looting some wasteland scrubs.  Well, I heard it coming, but thought it was ambient noise.  Then I went flying.

Probably should turn that into a 10/10 review and get a berjillion upvotes.  I don't know if it will have Just Cause 2's staying power for me, but Mad Max is already reaching stupid levels of fun.  Perhaps things will change later in the game when I have cleared everything out, but for now the vast empty world feels surprisingly alive.

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm guessing you mean why didn't I watch the ending on Youtube. If that's the case, it's because I had invested 50 hours or so and literally had 2 story missions left. Might as well finish it by the sweat of my own thumbs at that point.

Sweet! Now all I need is for this to keep getting cheaper and cheaper and...
No. If you're going to get it from Nuuvem, you better do it now. Every other Warner Bros. game on the site is purchase locked to Brazil, it's just a matter of time before Nuuvem is forced to lock this one too.

No. If you're going to get it from Nuuvem, you better do it now. Every other Warner Bros. game on the site is purchase locked to Brazil, it's just a matter of time before Nuuvem is forced to lock this one too.
But there was a voucher that brought it down to $18 for 5 minutes if you were in tebow chat earlier.

Sorry, couldn't resist madjoking

But there was a voucher that brought it down to $18 for 5 minutes if you were in tebow chat earlier.

Sorry, couldn't resist madjoking
I know about the earlier sales, that's why I said "if you're going to get it from Nuuvem."

I would love to pay Nuuvem prices @ 75% off, but you know.

I know about the earlier sales, that's why I said "if you're going to get it from Nuuvem."

I would love to pay Nuuvem prices @ 75% off, but you know.
I meant that the voucher worked at Nuuvem, lol. It was probably the least shady way of getting it for the cheapest price

Every other WB game on the site comes back as "Unavailable" even with a Brazil VPN.

There was a code to get it for free on GMG yesterday. I posted it in some obscure chat channel a handful of people go in rather than here where everyone could use it.

Just kidding, but the "Tebow chat" exclusive deals club is getting really tiresome.

There was a code to get it for free on GMG yesterday. I posted it in some obscure chat channel a handful of people go in rather than here where everyone could use it.

Just kidding. But the "Tebow chat" exclusive deals club is getting really tiresome.
Well, people were getting banned from tebow chat so everyone is jumping ship and joining "The Hangout" which is basically the tebow free version

Right so no need to worry about those Tebow chat deals because soon enough it will be The Hangout exclusive deals that lasted like a millisecond that you missed out on.

Oh lord someone went and got MysterD started on another one of his fixations. File size.

Considering that this game isn't $5 ;) and probably won't be for a while I'm not even sure why it matters.

This isn't 1996, if a game is 32 GB it shouldn't be the end of the world and if it is then delete some shit or get a new hard drive.

I don't feel like being clever.

Commando Jack (STEAM): 6ZL4H-RYFG4-G7N2G

Victim of Xen - T8CL0-5CNYQ-9BIAL

An Imp? A Fiend!   55WM0-AX5A7-KXTAR

Frederic: Resurrection of Music  PV866-FKC4K-3E4GY

Sparkle 3 Genesis  IBLGG-WBNC6-6MZ0Q

Oh lord someone went and got MysterD started on another one of his fixations. File size.

Considering that this game isn't $5 ;) and probably won't be for a while I'm not even sure why it matters.

This isn't 1996, if a game is 32 GB it shouldn't be the end of the world and if it is then delete some shit or get a new hard drive.
DrS said it was his biggest download yet, so I decided to ask.

FF13-1 is taking up almost 63GB here - which I did download, quite some time ago.

That wasn't even that bad w/ my connection here.

So, 32GB would be not too bad here for a download + an install.

And I did get a new hard drive about a month or so ago.

Someone here is going to fakey Mad Max cause of everyone talking about it and absolutely hate the game.  I look forward to your bitching about it, unfortunate soul.

Seems like Foxhack was right. I cannot see it without VPN and redditors are reporting the same. Well at least UK and Australia.

Toaster-Scares-Cat-Off-Stool.gif
See, this is what I was talking about with MysterD and ashes. All of those borderline stalker Rain Man conversations they had. "What's your favorite brand of chlorophyll?"

And why did you edit sex out of xanchui's post when you put the drooling Homer up? Wtf man, do I need to get you a hooker?

It's generally one key for each game with rare exceptions.

Best way is pretty much a spreadsheet. It's not so bad if you add to it as you go along each time you buy a bundle but if you're trying to make one out of everything you bought ever it can be a real pain to start off with.

Some of the bundle sites are pretty well organized like Groupees but others aren't at all so you kind of just have to keep track yourself.
Thanks. So it is individual keys then? That should make it a bit easier. Yea I was thinking kind of excel spreadsheet or something. But damn this is going to take FOREVER to go through them all. Its probably a year or two of random buying piled up. Im thinking game name on the left then site i got the keys from on the top rows? Need some tag for DRM free versions too.. blea going to be a pin

Is there any way to find out which ones are redeemed? Because i did redeem a small handful as i recall that i wanted to play, but didn't mark down where they were redeemed from

Hope you redeemed all of your Shiny Loot keys before, because they're expired now
wtf? No i never did... how the hell can they do that without giving notice?

I have my stuff in two Google Sheets documents: one for all of the keys and one that's just basically games for which I have unredeemed keys. The latter is useful if you want to trade with someone and that person wants to know what you have. Like motoki said, it's a pain in the butt to get started, but once you have it going, you're just adding as you buy bundles, and that's not too bad. I usually update mine once every couple of weeks.
maybe two lists will be good once its all sorted but for now i need to compile everything i have and what i have doubles, tripples or more of. It should be cool once i get everything down ut etting started seems like its going to be a friggin nightmare. Hell im thinking initially it may be easier to just do it in a little notepad document, write down all the games from all the bundle sites in a row, then just ctrl+f and stick them all together. Ungh this is going to SUCK

I guess I'm joining the defriending club, cuz I just defriended tebow. He kept spamming chat invites after I left the chat, then spammed group invites, and afterward posted an announcement that I've been demoted.

DrS said it was his biggest download yet, so I decided to ask.

FF13-1 is taking up almost 63GB here - which I did download, quite some time ago.

That wasn't even that bad w/ my connection here.

So, 32GB would be not too bad here for a download + an install.

And I did get a new hard drive about a month or so ago.
At least you have FF13...still waiting on Nuuvem for my key -.-

I guess I'm joining the defriending club, cuz I just defriended tebow. He kept spamming chat invites after I left the chat, then spammed group invites, and afterward posted an announcement that I've been demoted.
You've talked to the guy a bit, I gather. Does he ever drop the brain damaged schtick or is that on 24/7? I could never deal with it... you were doing the Lord's work to listen to that nonsense.

You've talked to the guy a bit, I gather. Does he ever drop the brain damaged schtick or is that on 24/7? I could never deal with it... you were doing the Lord's work to listen to that nonsense.
Bobby probably talks to him more than any other CAG, he's even got Bobby's phone number.. but yeah he pretty much always talks the same way

Some interesting deals there.

Anyone looking for Diablo 3 PC base-game for $20 at GameStop, might wanna call and/or check your local GameStop....

Diablo 3 [base-game] (PC) is $20 - http://www.gamestop.com/pc/games/diablo-iii/76157

Call of Duty: Black Ops 1 (PC) is $7 - http://www.gamestop.com/pc/games/call-of-duty-black-ops/77795

Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 (PC) is $7 - http://www.gamestop.com/pc/games/call-of-duty-modern-warfare-3/91053

SW: KOTOR Collection (PC) [maybe Non-Steam?] is $7 - http://www.gamestop.com/pc/games/star-wars-knights-of-the-old-republic-collection/103065

I don't think COD: BO1 PC + MW3 PC ever been this cheap. Too bad nobody around my area has it that cheap, according to the website. Might have to make some phone calls.

Some interesting deals there.

Anyone looking for Diablo 3 PC base-game for $20 at GameStop, might wanna call and/or check your local GameStop....

[...]

I don't think COD: BO1 PC + MW3 PC ever been this cheap. Too bad nobody around my area has it that cheap, according to the website. Might have to make some phone calls.
Says that it's $20 for D3 as a direct download as well so shouldn't be too hard to get that price if you want it.

Nearest COD:BO1 to me is 17 miles. Not worth that drive to me.

Says that it's $20 for D3 as a direct download as well so shouldn't be too hard to get that price if you want it.

Nearest COD:BO1 to me is 17 miles. Not worth that drive to me.
CoD:BO1 is not even within 100 miles here, so the website says. I'm still going to have make some phone calls to my local stores, anyways - it's not always 100% accurate.

I already own D3 + RoS, BTW.

I didn't buy mine from Nuuvem. Bought mine last November from Square's website.

Still sucks about Nuuvem. Are they going to get you your key this century or what?
Hopefully someday soon so I don't forget lol.

Been playing MGSV lately...even though I never played one before. And ARK -.-

No time for FF anyways.

I don't suppose we can get Amazon to pricematch these? :p

I would pay a dollar for those shovelware Activision and THQ games that are based on cartoons. Too bad there's none anywhere near me.
I just picked up X-Men Origins: Wolverine Uncaged for 97 cents (before tax) at a nearby GameStop.

I called a bunch of my local GameStops - none of them had retail copies of CoD: Black Ops 1. Bummer.

I just picked up X-Men Origins: Wolverine Uncaged for 97 cents (before tax) at a nearby GameStop.

I called a bunch of my local GameStops - none of them had retail copies of CoD: Black Ops 1. Bummer.
Mine had a copy of Wolverine but it wasn't sealed so I left it behind. I don't trust that store's employees one bit.

Mine had a copy of Wolverine but it wasn't sealed so I left it behind. I don't trust that store's employees one bit.
I always check my boxes, discs, and any other madness before I leave GameStop. You never know if manuals are missing, any other things are missing, if keys are missing from the box (if it uses one), or whatever.

Anyways - my copy of Wolverine's installing as I type this. That install's pushing along fine, so far.

EDIT:

All installed. Up and running fine.

Game does have some kind of disc-check when it boots, BTW.

bread's done
Back