Steam+ Deals Mega Thread (All PC Gaming Deals)

Neuro5i5

CAGiversary!
Feedback
151 (100%)
This thread will attempt to provide a place to discuss past/present/future PC gaming deals. While mainly focusing on Steam games, any standout sales may also be presented. I will not be updating every Daily/Weekly/etc. sale. The tools to help individuals become a smarter shopper will be provided below.

See this POST for links to store sale pages, threads of interest and other tools to help you become a more informed PC game shopper.

Last edited:
I cant get the 40% off in my cart, the main page shows the 40% but when I go to add it to cart its still full price

anyone want to trade me ark for grid 2 and the operation flashpoint games?

[background=#1b2838]Use a Steam Guard Mobile Authenticator to secure your account and get a discount on the Steam Community Market until December 16 at 10am PST[/size][/background]
Save 5% - 33% on items in the Market with a secured account

I don't see any indication of what discount applies to what, though.

Bought RE Racoon City Complete the instant I saw it was 75% off. Dunno if that's a glitch or not, but Steam's the only place to get the complete pack or any of the DLC. Discounts are pretty rare for it, and yes I know the game probably sucks.

Oh princesspack is 75% off? Well good enough for me.
Yeah, the whole lot are. Even the LucasArts one.

Also 85% off The Evil Within and Wolfenstein: The New Order. Not sure if glitch or supposed to be a lower discount off a reduced RRP (since these two are still really high.)

Oh yeah, I'm already seeing plenty of stuff I want from this Steam sale. Not all of it is more than 50% off. But the ones that aren't are often from indie developers, and I don't have any problem throwing a little extra cash in that direction. It's not going to be a blowout, but my wallet is definitely going to be opening in the next day or so.

Bought RE Racoon City Complete the instant I saw it was 75% off. Dunno if that's a glitch or not, but Steam's the only place to get the complete pack or any of the DLC. Discounts are pretty rare for it, and yes I know the game probably sucks.
The Lost Planet games are on sale too, and I know Capcom lately havent been doing sales on their GFWL titles.

Looks like all the Civ V dlc is 75% off, think it's the first BNW was 75% off (on Steam) but could be wrong. Door Kickers is $3.99 (80% off) which is it's historic lowest according to ISAD. 

Frozen Cortex is $6.24 (75% off), also a supposed historic low. 

Last edited by a moderator:
FallharvestBanner-1.png

Thanksgiving Sale on Retroism.com

Dynasty Warriors 8 XL Complete Edition $49.99 --> $19.99 (60% off)

Dynasty Warriors 8 Empires $49.99 --> $24.99 (50% off)

Bladestorm: Nightmare $59.99 --> $23.99 (60% off)

Samurai Warriors 4-II $49.99 --> $34.99 (30% off) 

Toukiden Kiwami $59.99 --> $39.99 (34% off)

Nobunaga's Ambition: Sphere of Influence $59.99 --> $39.99 (34% off)

Yaiba: Ninja Gaiden Z $29.99 --> $8.99 (70% off) 

Dead or Alive 5 Last Round $39.99 --> $19.99 (50% off) 

Dead or Alive 5 Last Round Fun Theme Set DLC $54.99 --> $27.49 (50% off)

Dead or Alive 5 Last Round Variety Costume Set DLC $74.99 --> $37.49 (50% off) 

Dead or Alive 5 Last Round Tropical Paradise Costume & Movie Set DLC $64.99 --> $32.49 (50% off)

Dead or Alive 5 Last Round Senran Kagura Mashup Costume Set DLC $34.99 --> $17.49 (50% off) 

Cladun X2 $19.99 --> $7.99 (60% off) 

Clan of Champions $39.99 --> $15.99 (60% off) 

Clan of Champions DLC --> 60% off 

Legends of Eisenwald $29.99 --> $14.99 (50% off) 

Legends of Eisenwald Knights Edition $39.99 --> $19.99 (50% off) 

Idea Factory titles such as Amnesia Memories & Hyerdimension Neptunia --> up to 90% off 

Nightdive Studio titles such as System Shock HD & Wizardry --> up to 75% off 

Pinball FX2 tables are 50-75% off, think most of the 75% ones have been in humble bundles before (might be a few Marvel ones etc. that haven't, but not sure). 

The 50% off ones include:

South Park (2.49)

Portal ($1.49)

TWD ($1.49)

Plants vs. Zombies ($1.49)

To people who follow it:

Is Elite: Dangerous a trap at 67% off? Didn't they add some DLC or something recently?
Kind of, from what I understand (reading the forums) you still get a discount if you own E:D on the DLC (Horizons), making it $45, so a total of $60. If you buy the DLC now it's $60 and you'd get E:D as well when the DLC comes out.

So pretty much you pay to access E:D a month or two early til Horizons comes out.

I only drink cognac, and it is sipped and enjoyed, not taken in shots like some drunk frat boy.

Also, decent sale, but I'm still waiting until December so I can complain in December how the prices were better now.  

bread's done
Back