Steam+ Deals Mega Thread (All PC Gaming Deals)

Neuro5i5

CAGiversary!
Feedback
151 (100%)
This thread will attempt to provide a place to discuss past/present/future PC gaming deals. While mainly focusing on Steam games, any standout sales may also be presented. I will not be updating every Daily/Weekly/etc. sale. The tools to help individuals become a smarter shopper will be provided below.

See this POST for links to store sale pages, threads of interest and other tools to help you become a more informed PC game shopper.

Last edited:
If anyone dragged their feet on OlliOlli2 before, the 75% off Alienware coupon now stacks with the 50% off sale to bring it down to $1.87.

You guys made me buy Disney Mega Pack 1/2, Cyan Complete Pack, and the Lucasarts Adventure Bundle. And I broke 3500 games. Hope you're happy.
No you still need Princesses.

Last edited by a moderator:
Dear Ryse,

Just who the heck do you think you are?  Aren't you like 5 hours long?  Quit holding on to the 15 minutes of fame you think you deserved and go above 66 percent off

Sincerely,

A guy who isn't paying 10 bucks for you.

63ixBuz.png

Bccyqng.jpg
CrZiXNj.jpg

Oh and for those being all Foxhack the Sky is Falling because they heard from their sister's aunt's cousin's neighbor's dog's BFF that the games don't work, the 3 pretty pretty princess ones I just tried all worked fine for me on Windows 10 with no futzing, even the one with the crap DRM, and only one of the three noticeably had it where it asked me to activate.

EDIT - And Spacebase DF-9 is 90% off for $0.99. Might be worth picking up if this fan restoration patch keeps progressing?
I'm tempted to pick it up at $0.99 just to see how bad the game is.

Damn, not seeing anything that I want that isn't in the "already in library" category. Do we have any consensus on the highlights? I don't need Disney Princess games.. ;)
Pinball FX2 tables ;)

By the way, if you want to make money try to own a In n' Out near a college. One here is always jammed packed, hell today at 11:30pm on the day before Thanksgiving it was packed O_O. 

I just saw a Samsung 500 gig SSD drive over at new egg for 150. (25 percent off)  Not bad.  What struck me about it and made me mention it though is the fact that the thing comes with a copy of Assassin's Creed Syndicate.  I've never seen a game come along with something that cheap.

The "eh" Steam sale so far may just have to take a back seat to hardware deals this week for me.

What's worth picking up?
Was semi joking, but personally I like the Super League table and Ms Splosion tables (mostly as I don't suck at them lol), but I haven't play a ton of tables (planning to get South Park, TWD, and Portal).

EDIT: Forgot, you can also do a demo of tables you don't own in game, if curious about any.

Tried South Park and Portal just a bit ago, Only tried Super Sweet though (not the Butters one). Super Sweet has a lot of sound bites, the "games," are meh but the table I thought was pretty fun (I'd hazard a guess it'd be seen as easy). It's pretty hard to lose the ball on that one unless you screw up or just really really unlucky.

Portal has awesome games (of the couple I got anyways), and the table looks amazing. Playing was pretty decent, don't recall any personal complaints at the moment.

Dying Light is like Dead Island combined with Far Cry 4. It's a great game, played through it in co-op with a friend. Very repetitive but that comes with the territory.

Just picked up Arkham Knight Premium on PS4 for $17 US due to an Amazon.com price error!

humble monthly incoming in 3 2 1
Please, no.. no.. noooooo.. I didn't give Blizzard 70 bucks for WoD so just anybody can tromp in and play.

I wouldn't mind seeing Diablo 3 in there though since I haven't got a chance to play it.

Just for fun though:

1st Tier: $10

Starcraft Anthology, Warcraft 2 battlechest, Warcraft 3 Battlechest, Diablo 2 and expansion

2nd Tier: $25

WoW: WOD Digital Deluxe Edition, Diablo 3, Starcraft 2: Wings of Liberty, Heroes of the Storm: Starter Bundle

3rd Tier $50

Diablo 3: Reaper of Souls, Starcraft 2: Heart of the Swarm, Heroes of the Storm: Starter Pack

Tier 4, Super tier for the Insane $175

WoW: Legion, Starcraft 2: Legacy of the Void, Overwatch Beta Invite, T-shirt, Signed Picture of Chris Metzen, Other MIsc Doodads Strewn about other games

6USD at Nuuvem, but you have to use VPN. And there is risk, that it won't work.

However it seems some people were able to activate it.
Or just wait for all the expansions + future DLCs and the eventual "packs". It's a Paradox published game after all.

Myself and a couple of buddies got it at release. I was really impressed by it, was expecting a crap zombie game, but for 3keys i thought screw it, turned out to be one of the best games of the year. Absolutely awesome game. We all can't get enough of it. It's a crying shame it didnt make it to GOTY contender. It's the price you pay for releasing so early in the year.

So definately yay imo.

So...Dying Light for $9 from Nuuvem?

yay o nay

I paid $10 Putin for it at launch. If you really liked Dead Island you'll like Dying Light -- it's Dead Island with parkour. I got bored around half way through but still managed to finish. The 'boss encounters' are pretty terrible and the zombies cease being any real threat once you level up a bit.

So far this morning I've turned myself off Windward and Guild of Dungeoneering just by reading the reviews. Woo!

Uncanny Valley is 80% off and intriguing. If I get a 2-3 hour free spell this weekend I may buy and play. I seem to remember people liked it.

Edit:

I'm saving myself for Metal Gear Solid V next month and its 29% cheaper in Kiwiland. In fact, it's incredibly common to see the UK being hideously expensive. This is the shit we put up with for free healthcare. SMH

So far this morning I've turned myself off Windward and Guild of Dungeoneering just by reading the reviews. Woo!
Both look decent enough but both seem like bundle fodder. I'd say the same about Grimrock 2 (which I'll probably buy) but since it was just in the Humble Monthly I think it'll be awhile before it pops up again... and in a non-terrible/overpriced tier. BTA's on even half-way decent Humbles are usually around $7+ these days and Grimrock 2 is only $4.80ish.

About Dying Light....

The Following [DLC/expansion] + Season Pass will be going up in its MSRP price:

http://www.destructoid.com/dying-light-s-next-dlc-gets-jacked-up-in-price-but-you-can-make-the-most-of-it-322555.phtml

-> Excuse: they feel The Following has gotten bigger than original scope and is also a stand-alone.

-> Price for both increases on December 8th.

-> The Following will jump from $15 up to $20.

-> Season Pass will go from $20 to $30.
C-c-c-cash grab.

Man that Ori and the Blind Forest at crappy ass 40% off on Black Friday plastered all over the front page of Steam is slapping me in the face HARD for missing that 75% off mistake/glitch like a thousand Madjokis and Spoders all in unison going

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rX7wtNOkuHo

Man that Ori and the Blind Forest at crappy ass 40% off on Black Friday plastered all over the front page of Steam is slapping me in the face HARD for missing that 75% off mistake/glitch like a thousand Madjokis and Spoders all in unison going

Yeah it has been taunting me as well. Would look pretty sweet in the backlog.

About Dying Light....

The Following [DLC/expansion] + Season Pass will be going up in its MSRP price:

http://www.destructoid.com/dying-light-s-next-dlc-gets-jacked-up-in-price-but-you-can-make-the-most-of-it-322555.phtml

-> Excuse: they feel The Following has gotten bigger than original scope and is also a stand-alone.

-> Price for both increases on December 8th.

-> The Following will jump from $15 up to $20.

-> Season Pass will go from $20 to $30.
Hmmm, that makes my decision to pick it up during my final trip to Brazil seem even better.

bread's done
Back