Steam+ Deals Mega Thread (All PC Gaming Deals)

Neuro5i5

CAGiversary!
Feedback
151 (100%)
This thread will attempt to provide a place to discuss past/present/future PC gaming deals. While mainly focusing on Steam games, any standout sales may also be presented. I will not be updating every Daily/Weekly/etc. sale. The tools to help individuals become a smarter shopper will be provided below.

See this POST for links to store sale pages, threads of interest and other tools to help you become a more informed PC game shopper.

Last edited:
My steam is  fuck . First it was in russian now it doesn't even load.

Now I'm logged someone called Bigshowbob. 

So much for me buying some games today. 

Last edited by a moderator:
Yeah just noticed this too. I was browsing the store and I was saying to myself "Wow had no idea I owned any of these games." And then I noticed everything was in Yen and it wasn't my account lol

The guy I got buys crap on DOTA pretty often. Clicking on item details doesn't show me anything, it just boots me to my own account. Even my alts were having this issue!

The only thing they CAN do is revert the site to its state from before this happened. That is going to take a very long time, if it's even possible.

The guy I got buys crap on DOTA pretty often. Clicking on item details doesn't show me anything, it just boots me to my own account. Even my alts were having this issue!

The only thing they CAN do is revert the site to its state from before this happened. That is going to take a very long time, if it's even possible.
I was thinking the same thing. Even after this is fixed I could still see there being a large number of errors in peoples Libraries, especially if there were number recent transactions.

Yup, Steam must be working on this because I can see two different people's account details now.

Ok, Steam ... you're doing it wrong. 

tumblr_mtud5kX2T71r7fahjo1_250.gif

Tried to get to my account details and delete any payment info but it won't let me, it shows up as someone else's account

Tried to get to my account details and delete any payment info but it won't let me, it shows up as someone else's account
Maybe I am paranoid, but I the only payment method I had on my account was a link to paypal which I logged into and disabled through the paypal web site.

oh shit. Just noticed you can remove games from steam now...

Looking at this other persons account and it gives me the option to remove their keys/licenses for games.

I can see someone's (mine or another person's account?) Steam carts and they were trying to buy Wolfenstien: The New Order and other games. Removed the games from the cart as I had no idea whose account was going to be charged.

Would rather Steam shut down than have this Security risk....

I don't think you can buy anything right now, at least I don't have the option to do so.  What a mess.  Guess I should go play some Persona 4 or something else. 

What's happening to steam? I think I had bought all of Train's Simulator DLC on someone account. 

Steam needs to shut down right now.

How do I disable my payment info on steam?

oh shit. Just noticed you can remove games from steam now...

Looking at this other persons account and it gives me the option to remove their keys/licenses for games.
This is the new game for this year's Holiday Sale ... try to figure out which games out of your thousands you lost once you get your account back! That's the real Christmas Noir Mystery.

I'm watching my credit card account.  I'd hate to have to call them today and be like "block the most magical place on the internet". 

Oh, and watch for the Steam issue, too. 

Thanks for reminding me about the PayPal thing, I had not thought to go disable it. Done now. What a mess.
Lol..did you disable Paypal from your Steam account (or someone's else's)? Because my "account details" is showing the Paypal email of someone's elses Steam so disabling that doesn't help me

:wall: :wall: :wall: :wall: :wall: :wall:

EDIT: Note to self ---I have 1219 games (in case some little jerk is able to start deleting games from my account)

Valve, thank you in advance for the free year of Identity Protection as a late Christmas present.

I will just tack it onto the end of the 4 years I already have from all my other accounts at places that were targeted because of half assed security.

Lol..did you disable Paypal from your Steam account (or someone's else's)? Because my "account details" is showing the Paypal email of someone's elses Steam so disabling that doesn't help me

:wall: :wall: :wall: :wall: :wall: :wall:

EDIT: Note to self ---I have 1219 games
I logged into my PayPal account and disabled it there.

As compensation I expect Valve to remove me from their red alert most wanted e-terrorist watch list and get rid of 2-hour card drop delays.

New holiday event!  Lose your identity, gain five games off your wishlist for *free!

*Still your money, but you technically didn't buy them. 

bread's done
Back