Steam+ Deals Mega Thread (All PC Gaming Deals)

Neuro5i5

CAGiversary!
Feedback
151 (100%)
This thread will attempt to provide a place to discuss past/present/future PC gaming deals. While mainly focusing on Steam games, any standout sales may also be presented. I will not be updating every Daily/Weekly/etc. sale. The tools to help individuals become a smarter shopper will be provided below.

See this POST for links to store sale pages, threads of interest and other tools to help you become a more informed PC game shopper.

Last edited:
Your posts are so informative I am oozing with generosity. Good thing there are other more useful individuals in this thread.
lmao were you born with the stick up your ass or do you completely lack any sense of banter whatsoever? You seem to be able to dish sarcasm out but have no ability to receive it.

My reply to you was intended to be sarcastic and not intended to be taken as a personal attack of any sort. Chill the fuck out. Its your own cluelessness about information that you already had at your disposal that justified my tongue-in-cheek response to you in the first place.

lmao were you born with the stick up your ass or do you completely lack any sense of banter whatsoever? You seem to be able to dish sarcasm out but have no ability to receive it.

My reply to you was intended to be sarcastic and not intended to be taken as a personal attack of any sort. Chill the fuck out. Its your own cluelessness about information that you already had at your disposal that justified my tongue-in-cheek response to you in the first place.
Yes, huge stick up my ass. Deal with it.

And can you see my statement responding to you? Are you mad I called you useless?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Oz_-VaTHpc8

Last edited by a moderator:
Better stick up for your **** buddy

I love how casuals come out of the woodwork to act like white knights lol
chill,chillout,cool,bar,bro,by-aa54712be10e4d100da02925cf279c61_h.jpg

Yes, huge stick up my ass. Deal with it.

And can you see my statement responding to you? Are you mad I called you useless?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Oz_-VaTHpc8
Your statement means absolutely nothing to me lol, oh no Gedemer called me useless, this is literally the first time Ive ever even taken notice of your existence as a personality in this thread. I find your petulance about this absolutely extraordinary considering my comment was not intended to be taken as an attack whatsoever. I was teasing you ffs.

It's been a while since we had a good fight. Not that this was a good one but eh it's slim pickins for CAG fights these days.
Yeah. It's all fun and games until someone gets banned. And just prior spews a hate-filled diatribe that takes up at least 20-50 lines, and goes into how every single person who ever looked at this board is scum of the highest order and makes fatwallet, slickdeals and reddit users look like superstar athlete supermodel Nobel laureates.

It's been a while since we had a good fight. Not that this was a good one but eh it's slim pickins for CAG fights these days.
I was so gonna pick a fight with you! Then I saw your sig and it reminded me that Black Sails had been bundled. Then I saw I missed the Fully Loaded 2 bundle it was in. So I was in rage mode again. But then I snagged one of the last copies of it on Tremor. And now I love you again.

Meh...

I miss the users that would at least try to be amusing. Or at least carry personality, or unique flair. This is the equivalent of youtube commentators crying "fag" at one another.

Boring.
This is what happens when you let a generation of children be raised by PewDiePie.
At least the cultural heroes of my youth and adolescence had the good sense to turn into villians, get disgraced and disappear from the public life or just die in some fashion.

Isn't that right, Bill Cosby, O.J. Simpson, Kurt Cobain and Tupac?

I was so gonna pick a fight with you! Then I saw your sig and it reminded me that Black Sails had been bundled. Then I saw I missed the Fully Loaded 2 bundle it was in. So I was in rage mode again. But then I snagged one of the last copies of it on Tremor. And now I love you again.
Fox's relationship status: It's complicated

So the creator of the Oculus says $599 is obscenely cheap for what it offers

http://www.gamespot.com/articles/oculus-rift-creator-defends-obscenely-cheap-600-pr/1100-6433571/

o_O
So, now look: I shouldn't even be offering this Oculus Rift to you for six hundred. If the general manager was in today, I'd really be in for it. But I can tell you're the sort of young gamer who'd appreciate what she had to offer so I'm going to let it go cheap and add in the rust coating for only $299. With all that headbrow sweat, you're going to want that rust coating.

my problem is its not really new tech. this has been around since the days of the NES.

220932-stereo_07_slide.jpg
True, but obviously the differences in quality now are light years. I remember there was a big VR buzz in the 90s as well.

snow1.jpg

I stood on line for an hour in like 1996 to use one of those booths that were touring and this is what it looked like

original.png

My biggest issue for it is the same as Sega CD. While my parents bought me that, it just ended up being a paperweight because so few good titles were released for it. The games will be what sell Oculus in the long run and it remains to be seen if its niche or a new standard. $600 for entry point to niche tech is a bit overkill, but I get their reasoning for it right now.

Archbishopthedoge: My biggest issue for it is the same as Sega CD. While my parents bought me that, it just ended up being a paperweight because so few good titles were released for it. 

But Sewer Shark! Uh Oh, I'm Ratagator bait!!

Nooooo!

Fight was usurped by nerds talking about oversized goggles that will further keep them from meeting girls.  If you're not spending $600 for the virtual pronz you ain't doing it right.  

question for CAGs that have middle to higher steam levels; Did the rate of booster packs drop? considering that people were making holiday badges (some more than others) I would have thought I would have gotten more than one booster pack.  Considering all the glitches with my inventory during the last several days of the sale, I was just glad that I was not hacked, items deleted, stolen, etc...

question for CAGs that have middle to higher steam levels; Did the rate of booster packs drop? considering that people were making holiday badges (some more than others) I would have thought I would have gotten more than one booster pack. Considering all the glitches with my inventory during the last several days of the sale, I was just glad that I was not hacked, items deleted, stolen, etc...
Im at level 60 and got one booster pack for some random indie game during the sale. I dunno if they kick booster packs for holiday sale badges though. I made one holiday badge and then sold everything else. Made none other.

Dirt 3 Complete Edition is available via Putingate for $3.35. No RU in the address so I assume it isn't locked. Kinda tempted since I refused to do the $15 tier when it was at humble.

Skyrim's Dark Brotherhood is way better if you want to be a badass medieval assassin. If you make a mistake while killing, guards immediately spot you and the consequences are far worse. At least there's some tension in it.

I've heard Oblivion's Dark Brotherhood questline is even better, but I haven't played it myself.
Oblivion's DB is much better. In comparison Skyrim's is horrible, it was easily the most disappointing part of the game for me. Oblivion had better/more interesting quests in general than Skyrim.

Been haggling with a dude on Craigslist and I have a chance to buy this PC for $2,000. I'm excited, but nervous since it's such a big purchase. I'll probably end up parting out my current PC and some of this to recoup some of the cost. I'm thinking of going from 2 Titan X's to just a single 980ti which should make this an extremely cheap but still beastly PC.

CPU: Intel Core i7-4790K 
CPU Cooler: Corsair H110 94.0 CFM Liquid CPU Cooler  
Motherboard: MSI Z87 MPOWER ATX LGA1150 Motherboard 
RAM: Corsair Vengeance Pro 16GB 
Storage: Samsung 840 Pro Series 256GB SSD
Storage: Western Digital BLACK SERIES 3TB 3.5" 7200RPM HDD
GPU: EVGA GeForce GTX Titan X 12GB Superclocked Video Card (2-Way SLI)  
GPU: EVGA GeForce GTX Titan X 12GB Superclocked Video Card (2-Way SLI)  
Case: Cooler Master Cosmos II ATX Full Tower Case  
PSU: Corsair Professional Gold 1200W 80+ Gold Certified Fully-Modular ATX Power Supply 
Keyboard: Razer DeathStalker Ultimate Wired Gaming Keyboard w/Touchpad  

Been haggling with a dude on Craigslist and I have a chance to buy this PC for $2,000. I'm excited, but nervous since it's such a big purchase. I'll probably end up parting out my current PC and some of this to recoup some of the cost. I'm thinking of going from 2 Titan X's to just a single 980ti which should make this an extremely cheap but still beastly PC.

Keyboard: Razer DeathStalker Ultimate Wired Gaming Keyboard w/Touchpad
You've already over paid.

2k is actually a good price if you want that much PC. Those video cards are insanely expensive.
Those cards are $1,000 each. That's the price I'll be paying right there. Shouldn't be too difficult to sell them for a little bit less either.

Can we start another fight instead of hardware talk aka nerds comparing e-schlong?

So, like, Gedemer says you all suck.

Or something.

Motherboard: MSI Z87 MPOWER ATX LGA1150 Motherboard

might want to dump those samsung 840 series ssd, they are known to have alot of issues.

also might want to consider getting z97 motherboard, since it is more future proof with the new broadwell cpu, and in the event in the future you might need to replace ur intel cpu chip, without going through bios update

might want to dump those samsung 840 series ssd, they are known to have alot of issues.

also might want to consider getting z97 motherboard, since it is more future proof with the new broadwell cpu, and in the event in the future you might need to replace ur intel cpu chip, without going through bios update
I don't think any Pro version of Samsung SSD have issues from what I remembered reading. It was the 840 EVO which had slow read speed over time but they fixed that last year with the latest firmware. I currently own the 840 EVO and haven't experience slow read speed after the update.

Yeah I'll be selling those off too. I already have an SSD that I'll stick with.

Man, I forgot to put up a haul post.  Oh well.  In lieu of that, here are some free games

Vanguard Princess

A Story About My Uncle

Contagion 

Teslagrad

Please PM if you would like one, also if just adding +1's, please wait a bit so people who might actually play a game can get it.

edit: removed taken games

bread's done
Back