Steam+ Deals Mega Thread (All PC Gaming Deals)

Neuro5i5

CAGiversary!
Feedback
151 (100%)
This thread will attempt to provide a place to discuss past/present/future PC gaming deals. While mainly focusing on Steam games, any standout sales may also be presented. I will not be updating every Daily/Weekly/etc. sale. The tools to help individuals become a smarter shopper will be provided below.

See this POST for links to store sale pages, threads of interest and other tools to help you become a more informed PC game shopper.

Last edited:
What's funny is that I bought one of these Dirt Rally keys back on the 4th but it didn't work. Kept getting an expiration message, figured it was a bust. Tonight I see others are having success so I gave it another shot. This time instead of saying it was expired, I get redirected to a different promotion page. And now it works perfectly.

For 99¢ it's not much of a risk but when I redeemed my (legit) AMD key they gave me all sorts of run-around about needing the receipt/invoice and whatnot. Took me three days to get it and that with me able to provide the information.
I didn't have this issue but theres DEFINITELY hoops to jump through. When I got one, I had to provide a cel # which they texted a confirmation code to me and then I was able to redeem and I had to choose the item that was bought before or just after that step.

Well it made it to slickdeals so I am surprised it wasn't OOS when I bought mine earlier.  If only the AMD site would work...

I'm really shocked how long it lasted since it popped up at about 2 AM EST and people were likely buying them by the barrel full.  I bought 10.  I redeemed one for me and then gave one to each of my Steam friends that I've been playing the series with since Dirt 2.

I'm really shocked how long it lasted since it popped up at about 2 AM EST and people were likely buying them by the barrel full. I bought 10. I redeemed one for me and then gave one to each of my Steam friends that I've been playing the series with since Dirt 2.
wat r u doing here. i thot u were a console peasant

I had an expired CC on file so there's a fair chance I get nothing I lose good day sir.

Either way I'ma list it for $50 in the cesspool.

Last edited by a moderator:
Pssh, Master Race since 486.

This thread just gets weird even by my standards most of the time.
You've got a Hatsune Miku cart racer avatar. You have no standards.

Also, my friend's family made a gofundme in his honor for the inner-city skate park he made happen back where he came from. I appreciate the well-wishes, and think they'd do more good going to his family. He spent a month doing charity work in impoverished countries each year and was just about to head to Colombia; generally a great guy whose death is a huge loss to society, really. His last job was as an NBA promoter.

I had an expired CC on file so there's a fair chance I get nothing I lose good day sir.

Either way I'ma list it for $50 in the cesspool.
Someone listed one for $30 a few hours ago lol, I think the codes were available for $0.99 since Jan 1st, but the promo was only extended within the last day or 2

Meh. My order processed and was charged and all, but then I just received an email 30 mins after about it being cancelled with no explanation whatsoever (prolly out of stock). All you people buying 100s to resell deserve to burn in hell!

Meh. My order processed and was charged and all, but then I just received an email 30 mins after about it being cancelled with no explanation whatsoever (prolly out of stock). All you people buying 100s to resell deserve to burn in hell!
it is mostly steam traders. LoL

The worst part is that I gotta have to play with the newegg customer support now to get back my 99 cents since they don't auto-cancel the payment when they cancel orders manually apparently.

Yeah I don't think the AMD site is going to work for me anytime soon.  I wish I'd seen the post about thirty minutes earlier than I did.

Same, hoping my order doesn't get canceled before the AMD site works again.  I blame everyone who bought 10+.  At least attempting to get a key shall hopefully shield me from the 'y u no bai at 1am' nonsense.

Down to $13 in the cesspit, wonder how far it will tank.

Same, hoping my order doesn't get canceled before the AMD site works again. I blame everyone who bought 10+. At least attempting to get a key shall hopefully shield me from the 'y u no bai at 1am' nonsense.
If you didn't get your codes by now, it'll likely get cancelled. The problem is I don't think Newegg autorefunds the cancelled orders, might be somewhat of a hassle trying to get a refund.

Also my avatar is Hatsune Miku riding a roller coaster with a creepy, dead eyed, death rabbit in the car behind her while she sings.

ask EldritchOnRye,
he bought 10 copies, just pretend to be his friend, and u can get one for free.
Already gave them all away. Literally played with the same 8-12 people for at least 6 years and TF2 before that and plenty of NFS too. Made -9990 pennies tonight.

Gotta take care of my crew.

Already gave them all away. Literally played with the same 8-12 people for at least 6 years and TF2 before that and plenty of NFS too. Made -9990 pennies tonight.

Gotta take care of my crew.
what is ur steam id, add me, so we can become friends, and u can give me free games at the next glitch, LOL

If you didn't get your codes by now, it'll likely get cancelled. The problem is I don't think Newegg autorefunds the cancelled orders, might be somewhat of a hassle trying to get a refund.
I have my AMD keys sitting in my email just can't get the site to load, hopefully they don't cancel but I won't be too sad if they do. Cross my fingers AMD's site is functional in the morning.

I have my AMD keys sitting in my email just can't get the site to load, hopefully they don't cancel but I won't be too sad if they do. Cross my fingers AMD's site is functional in the morning.
If by cancelling you mean the codes expiring, I believe they should last until January 31st

There's 6 steps? wat, I thought there were like 2 or 3 max
After signing up for the rewards, going through the account verification process, entering the code, then verifying the AMD code you are taken to another screen where you accept the steam code, and that's where I got stuck.

After signing up for the rewards, going through the account verification process, entering the code, then verifying the AMD code you are taken to another screen where you accept the steam code, and that's where I got stuck.
Ah ok, yeah I've had an AMD reward account for over a year so that helped

Yeah finally got mine too.  And it is a game I actually wanted so very nice.  If I had caught it earlier I would have grabbed some for friends but alas.  I hooked up a bunch of people with the Bethesda GG glitch a few years back, this time I just didn't catch it soon enough.

Thanks to everybody sacrificing dirt-cheap Dirt Rally from NewEgg.

Hopefully, it'll be in the next Codemasters Humble Bundle $1 tier, thanks to you all. :)

EDIT:

W: Fallout IV + Season Pass H: Dirt Rally key
WANT:

Dirt Rally

Some sympathy

HAVE:

Garbage from bundles that nobody really wants

Now you have to buy a $2.49 key to unlock it. You're sure to get some valuable loot.

I'd love an invite to the super-secret bro group. I saw you all were playing and managed to find the (full) server, just in time to see you win the Black Forest map in spectator mode.

I don't play many competitive games, but I do like co-op. Especially ones that involve zombies.
I too wanted to join the game yesterday. I love kf/kf2

[ponders]

So, does NewEgg have any other promo codes for 99 cents they want to dump?

Maybe for some Blades + Bullets Promo (AC Syndicate or R6 Siege) and MGS5: TPP?

Woke up at 645 and saw there were 92 notifications, all from the steam thread. People posting consistently from the time i went to sleep until the time i woke up. Do you people sleep or work or anything? Beginning to think CAG is part of a government A.I. development program to test human interaction viability. 

Missed the Dirt Rally thing, but managed to buy one from Spoder at a fair price.  Thanks, Spoder.  Now I won't miss the next bro event because Syntax has been all like "Hey guys please play Dirt Rally with me" for the last few months.  

bread's done
Back