Steam+ Deals Mega Thread (All PC Gaming Deals)

Neuro5i5

CAGiversary!
Feedback
151 (100%)
This thread will attempt to provide a place to discuss past/present/future PC gaming deals. While mainly focusing on Steam games, any standout sales may also be presented. I will not be updating every Daily/Weekly/etc. sale. The tools to help individuals become a smarter shopper will be provided below.

See this POST for links to store sale pages, threads of interest and other tools to help you become a more informed PC game shopper.

Last edited:

Bro Public Service Announcement:

~ALL EVENTS AT 10:00 PM ET~

Tonight - Life is Feudal
Jan. 12 -  Shark Attack Deathmatch 2
Jan. 13 - ARK
Jan. 14 - Descent Underground
Jan. 20 - Vermintide
Jan. 27 - Dirt Rally
im calling #fakebrofest on this list. I thought the point of bronight was to play bundle +1's we might never play

This list is bunk
Tonight: barely qualifies as it was an almost 100% freebie
12: #fakecag
13: Ark!?
14: miracle if you got this free
20: brazil/putin bait
27: y u miz glitch sleepyhead?

Last edited by a moderator:

im calling #fakebrofest on this list. I thought the point of bronight was to play bundle +1's we might never play

This list is bunk
The events on Wednesday are Fakeybro events. Descent Underground is currently in an IG bundle. You bros had plenty of notice for the Shark game during the winter sale.

Shinyloot!!!!!!!!!! All them Groupees bundles I got...reduced to mush like the Bundle in a Box ones when it shut down. Better down that Nancy the Happy Whore or whatever it's called and Mark Leung Revenge of the Bitch and whatever other games I will get DRM free since they're not on Steam.

This list is bunk
The date was switched around for Descent, check my previous post. Descent = 21st now, and Rocket League is on the 14th

Man, I got Dirt Rally with my video card and felt like I just got Lee Carvello's Putting Challenge.  Now, months later, everyone's flipping out and acting like I got a free copy of Bonestorm.

All of Bobby's Dirt codes need further verification, so I hope you guys got your Dirt Really steam keys by now.. it's likely that most AMD codes no longer work.

How many AMD accounts do you guys have?? You can only redeem two per account!  Dang 24 hour verification might have negated one of my keys!

Edit: Crap there is no 24 hour verification if you give a phone number, reading comprehension is not good at 2am.  Probably wasted one of my keys unless this ticket goes through.

Here I am busy moving a 4$ copy of a 12year old game and people are all up in arms over a game about rallying up some dirt /s  :p

Someone please tell Humble that no one wants bundles full of uPlay keys.

sad-panda-63321494360.jpeg

From the Cess Pool

Well I guess somebody's got to take over Bobbying since Bobby isn't around.
You rang? :bouncy:

All of Bobby's Dirt codes need further verification, so I hope you guys got your Dirt Really steam keys by now.. it's likely that most AMD codes no longer work.
I didn't go too crazy with extras at least. I managed to get a key for myself last night before they added the extra steps, and already sent in a support ticket for a second this afternoon because I didn't think they'd lock this shit down so fast. I might end up just calling them and explaining the situation if the ticket gets denied/takes too long, and if that doesn't work, I guess I just have to yell at Newegg for refunds.

I didn't see anything on the Newegg store page about needing to buy anything else to redeem the code, and it's an approved vendor, so I'm sure something can be worked out.

You rang? :bouncy:

I didn't go too crazy with extras at least. I managed to get a key for myself last night before they added the extra steps, and already sent in a support ticket for a second this afternoon because I didn't think they'd lock this shit down so fast. I might end up just calling them and explaining the situation if the ticket gets denied/takes too long, and if that doesn't work, I guess I just have to yell at Newegg for refunds.

I didn't see anything on the Newegg store page about needing to buy anything else to redeem the code, and it's an approved vendor, so I'm sure something can be worked out.
so u bought 10 too?

Have some random Bundlestars leftovers that I'm too lazy to try and sell.

FMJ6E-AYTJM-MW897
JB4FL-T5GKX-W8B5J
548MJ-TY9QQ-KYK06

19e4d2b02e.jpg

Dont buy the Dirt Rally AMD codes.

I think they want proof of purchase or something now.

After registering on their site, it lets you input the AMD Dirt Rally code.  After entering it, it says they want more information and takes you to a support page where you have to type out your info and tell them what's going on.

Not sure if they want proof of purchase or if it's just overloaded atm.

Dont buy the Dirt Rally AMD codes.

I think they want proof of purchase or something now.

After registering on their site, it lets you input the AMD Dirt Rally code. After entering it, it says they want more information and takes you to a support page where you have to type out your info and tell them what's going on.

Not sure if they want proof of purchase or if it's just overloaded atm.
It's probably for proof of purchase. The question is how long these tickets are going to take and how many you can file, on top of the whole "You bought this without a GPU" thing.

I don't really care about Uplay vs Origin vs Steam. They all work fine for me even if some of you troglodytes are incapable of working a client. I also don't have the attention span of a magpie so I actually realize that I have games somewhere than in my Steam library.

The fact that I think I own everything in the $1 tier 'cause those Clancy games are on sale forever-often and paying a $7.50 BTA is all lolnope is a bigger problem.

I don't really care about Uplay vs Origin vs Steam. They all work fine for me even if some of you troglodytes are incapable of working a client. I also don't have the attention span of a magpie so I actually realize that I have games somewhere than in my Steam library.

The fact that I think I own everything in the $1 tier 'cause those Clancy games are on sale forever-often and paying a $7.50 BTA is all lolnope is a bigger problem.
No argument there.

I just get tired of trying to remember in which one of the 300 game clients I now have on my PC contains which game. Trying to remember that Game A is published by Company X, so I have to open Company X's Super Awesome Game Client!™, logging in, waiting for the crap client to update because I haven't opened it in 6 months, then downloading the updates for the game I want to play all so I can play 20 minutes before life gets in the way is a pain. Just let me put stuff in one place.

Whew, sorry, my MysterD was showing there for a second...

that is a lot of free domino pizzas
The price of 1 key is probably enough to cover 1 large pizza. In my ideal world, Papa Johns would accept Dirt Rally keys as payment. :mrgreen:

I'm sure Spoder Circle Jerk Butt Buddy BFF texted Booby when it was happening.
Pretty much. I was about to play Legend of Korra on Xbone, when I received the Spoder signal.

We keep telling you to join the club, this is exactly why.

No argument there.

I just get tired of trying to remember in which one of the 300 game clients I now have on my PC contains which game. Trying to remember that Game A is published by Company X, so I have to open Company X's Super Awesome Game Client!™, logging in, waiting for the crap client to update because I haven't opened it in 6 months, then downloading the updates for the game I want to play all so I can play 20 minutes before life gets in the way is a pain. Just let me put stuff in one place.

Did you read past the second sentence?

Steam can monitor FPS while in-game now. Check your Preferences.

For games that get along with it (they don't always, you know) - I use MSI Afterburner to monitor RAM usage, VRAM Usage, Degrees Celsius, and whatnot.
Yeah I really like MSI Afterburner. I always have it up on my second monitor while gaming. It can do GPU/CPU usage, temps, memory usage (VRAM and RAM), frametime, FPS, clocks, fan speeds, voltages, etc.

Jesus, is Dirt Rally a new currency?

Also, the last few codes I got from newegg say they need additional verification. I don't know if AMD just started blocking codes or if some codes newegg sent out are bad.
Dang it, I get up at 4AM for work and that was still too late for this glitch! I guess I will just have to play these hundreds of other games in my backlog instead.

Time to switch currencies!:

Have: 99 Metro Last Lights

Want: Dirt Rally

Far Cry Primal reqs

Minimum:
OS: Windows 7, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 (64-bit versions only)
Processor: Intel Core i3-550 | AMD Phenom II X4 955 or equivalent
RAM: 4GB
Video Card: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 460 (1GB VRAM) | AMD Radeon HD 5770 (1GB VRAM) or equivalent
Hard Disk Space: 20 GB
Peripherals: Windows-compatible keyboard, mouse, optional controller

Recommended:
OS: Windows 7, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 (64-bit versions only)
Processor: Intel Core i7-2600K | AMD FX-8350 or equivalent
RAM: 8GB
Video Card: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 780 | AMD Radeon R9 280X or equivalent
Hard Disk Space: 20 GB
Peripherals: Windows-compatible keyboard, mouse, optional controller

Ubisoft also noted that the following video cards will be officially supported:
AMD Radeon™ HD 5770 (1 GB VRAM) or better, HD 7000 / 200 / 300 / Fury X series
NVIDIA® GeForce® GTX 460 (1 GB VRAM) or better, GTX 500 / 600 / 700 / 900 / TITAN series

sad-panda-63321494360.jpeg
If it's cheap enough and/or the right games (i.e. Watch Dogs series, AC series, etc) - sure, I'll take UPLAY keys. :)

EDIT:

[MysterD-like post]

No argument there.

You are now welcome to join Toaster.Net.

EDIT 2:

The price of 1 key is probably enough to cover 1 large pizza. In my ideal world, Papa Johns would accept Dirt Rally keys as payment. :mrgreen:
In my ideal world, Papa John's and Domino's would both actually make a better freaking pizza.

EDIT 2:

In my ideal world, Papa John's and Domino's would both actually make a better freaking pizza.
You know who used to make good tasting pizza? McDonalds. Man... I wish for the 90's back. I'll take pixelated graphics just for that pizza. At least back then, I could justify it... nowadays it's "retro" BS.... they're just too lazy to code more than sprites.

Oh no, not the pizza discussion again!  I've never found a pizza joint I like better than a chain joint.  Granted, my favorite is/was Mod and it is a smaller and local (I think) chain, but it is still a chain.  

Bobby lives in NY and he eats .. Domino and Papa John? :drool: There are a crap load of good pizza joints here in NYC
NY pizza places are pretty expensive around where I live, and most of my local pizza eating involves company, so I go for the cheaper chain pizza unless it's me or only one or two other people (almost never is). If I'm out and about and want to grab a slice or two for lunch, I'll go to a NY pizza place though. NY pizza is also a given if I'm in the city, which happens every so often. I had lunch at a 2 Brothers in Manhattan about a week ago on the way home from a trip, for what it's worth.

NY pizza sucks! Chicago deep dish is where its at!
HERESY

bread's done
Back