Steam+ Deals Mega Thread (All PC Gaming Deals)

Neuro5i5

CAGiversary!
Feedback
151 (100%)
This thread will attempt to provide a place to discuss past/present/future PC gaming deals. While mainly focusing on Steam games, any standout sales may also be presented. I will not be updating every Daily/Weekly/etc. sale. The tools to help individuals become a smarter shopper will be provided below.

See this POST for links to store sale pages, threads of interest and other tools to help you become a more informed PC game shopper.

Last edited:
http://www.staples.com/Staples-Tumley-Chair-Teal/product_1479738

This is the chair I got at Staples a few months back. It was clearance floor model so it was $45 vs. the $119.99 they claim to sell it for online. With Staples, I always calculate the true value of their chairs at about half the cost since they usually have them on sale.

Slickdeals is a good source for clearance Staples chairs:

http://slickdeals.net/newsearch.php?q=staples+chair&searcharea=deals&searchin=first

They even link to an inventory checker though if it is one left it is either floor model or defective or something. Floor models you at least don't have to assemble yourself.

Ollies usually has one or two office chairs in stock and on occasion a gamer chair. They also have a lot of other random crap and it's a really neat store.
That is the chair I definitely pictured you in Fox I don't why. Almost forgot about SD I try to stay away from them like the cesspool here unless I want a good laugh but I have already find some good things to look out for in Staples thanks.

Unfortunately, adult duties call this Saturday and I have to head out to buy some parts to fix a couple of leaky faucets and other random crap around the house.
That's not really what I would consider "adult duties," especially since you'll be loudly eating chocolate while you do it.

Anyone have open slots in TDU 2 or Nazi Zombie Army trilogy group buys? Send me a PM. Thx

Edit. Also interested in Rocket league.

Last edited by a moderator:
I no I l8. Trvlng 4 wrk. Also, ur faec is l8.
OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

BRUTAL

RIP SPODER

Bouquet_of_Orange_Yarn_Flowers.png
Gravestone%2010.png

Anyone have open slots in TDU 2 or Nazi Zombie Army trilogy group buys? Send me a PM. Thx

I can host a zombie army 4 pack. Would need 2 more and it would be $10.13 PayPal. If there's anyone else interested PM me.

Was thinking of picking up ZAT during the winter sale but didn't think I could find enough people for a 4 pack so if we can find two more people I can do a 4 pack tomorrow after I get off of work. Learned my lesson last time I bought a 4 pack and couldn't sell them off then it was bundled the next week.

When Foxhack sent us all on a Walmart scavenger hunt, I stopped by five Walmarts over the course of a day (didn't even have to go much out of my way... there's a LOT of Walmarts) and the PC clearance was absolute shit at every one of them. Either Motoki-bait grandma games in paper sleeves or stuff like Far Cry 3 "clearanced" from $59.99 to $56.99. Oh, and this gem I found.
That gem you found literately made me laugh.

Finished Dead Rising 3.  Five out of five mountain dews.  Improvement on everything that made the first few games fun.  I played on wussy story mode so I'll have nightmare mode to replay in a few months.

There's some 'Untold Stories' DLC which I tried out a little but it's more of the same with a different character.  You share your xp/unlocks so it's trivially easy after finishing the main game.  Seems to be a bunch of generic missions with more item hunts (hack 29 cameras for xp I don't need = no thanks).

Technically it works fine if your computer isn't a potato.  Only had one crash in 20+ hours.

Stupid Microid site has been down for most of the day... How am I ever going to get my 90 day login bonus if they go down!?!? :O

Played the DR3 DLC a bit more.  Cash grab all the way.  Can't believe they charged $10 for it on consoles.  Once you finish the main game you won't want to bother,

Played the DR3 DLC a bit more. Cash grab all the way. Can't believe they charged $10 for it on consoles. Once you finish the main game you won't want to bother,
So, what you're saying is...1 out of 5 Doritos bags for the DLC?

My work proxy is so stupid I can get on CAG but not Steam or Microids but I have been watching movies all day like this gem:

Our Robocop Remake (I don't know why I just sat through this whole thing)
I don't think anyone can get on Microids at this point. They probably have some little ass server in France on some shitty computer that can hold like 8 people max at a time and got unintentionally DDoSed by the massive hoards of freeloaders wanting free +1 bundle trash.

Also the whole thing kind of feeds on itself. Won a free +1 bundle trash? Great! Now you've got more points for owning it so you can get even more +1 bundle trash! Or maybe even something good which you totally won't get because only like 1 out of a gazillion people actually get those.

So random shet time: What do the CAG brohs use for office/gaming chairs? Amazon links would be nice because I have some credit there I can use. Looking to send between $100 to $200.

I had a good one that lasted years but broke after I thought it was a good idea to try to sit 3 people in it. So I got a thrift store chair I have been using for an inbetween chair until I had to pull the pad from the old chair because it got uncomfortable and needs to be retired.
I tend to look for something used from a secondhand office store (any decent sized city should have a few) or from craiglist. Skip the plastic crap and get something that actually uses wood and metal in construction.

So totally not buying any, but what were the new games added to the GMG mystery bundles?
Chocolatier: Decadence by Design

Chocolate Cake Drums Factory + Expansions

Willy Wonka and the Chocolate Factory

You're really missing out!

Also, I've never seen a bag of yellow Doritos. Does each chip contain a tablespoon of piss?

UPDATE UPDATE UPDATEUPDATEFJDJDKFKDKDDLDLD

THE NEXT 8 WERE ALL BUNDLE SHITNOBOBOFONONONONONON....

Just kidding I know when to quit. Unless it has to do with alcohol.

No point in buying bethesda games till the modding community has had time to mature imo. A year from now with all the DLC @ $30ish.....sign me up.

Fallout 4 on Amazon is 6c cheaper now than it was 40 minutes ago.

It should hit my price point in about 10 days.

bread's done
Back