Steam+ Deals Mega Thread (All PC Gaming Deals)

Neuro5i5

CAGiversary!
Feedback
151 (100%)
This thread will attempt to provide a place to discuss past/present/future PC gaming deals. While mainly focusing on Steam games, any standout sales may also be presented. I will not be updating every Daily/Weekly/etc. sale. The tools to help individuals become a smarter shopper will be provided below.

See this POST for links to store sale pages, threads of interest and other tools to help you become a more informed PC game shopper.

Last edited:
On a side note....I didnt think Enter the Gungeon would be as good as it is.

Too bad I took a break and it doesnt "save" bleh (guess I should have progressed further bloop)

Last edited by a moderator:
Pretty sure we're all Victoria Secret models.
I know I am.

NZzQy.jpg

Have you played the zombie cow game in your sig? It's on sale at Bundlestars.

Edit:
Dumb fox already owns it. Was this the game we all got by watching Twitch streams? Had no clue it had zombies.
Played it, got teabagged by a herd of cows. Deleted.
Finally got a monitor.
Price dropped 40 more dollars today
fuck son of a....

I just pwned ArchBishoptheDoge in Shark Attack Deathmatch almost as bad as I pwned him in Chivalry.  We need to play a space fighting game so I can say I pwned him on land, underwater, and in the air.  Suck it!

Also, Calrmundo is turning Discord into groupees chat.  Might I suggest adding fart noises to go with the airhorn?

Newegg Business teasing me sending an email that Far Cry Primal gift is back in stock but then the item no longer exists.

3v3 it looks like. Not that I was super serious about playing it.
Oh but that kind of thing is fun when no one has any idea what they're doing and it seems like stuff just explodes everywhere.

humble bundle has tropico 5 for 6.40ish and you get brother tale of two sons and a bunch of other games :) ive been wanting tropico 5 forever so this is perfect..they're all steam keys

Enter the Gungeon is pretty fun. It's addictive and fast paced. I do have some complaints of course. First of all some of these enemies are lame, lame, lame. The bullet shaped enemies shooting a handgun, revolver, AK47, Shotgun...blah blah blah are all pretty generic and frankly stupid looking. I haven't figured out if there is a way to skip boss introductions....but if anyone knows please tell me esp for that gattling gull which is long. I also feel the controls could be slightly better (I use keyboard/mouse only one I have a problem with is using e I believe to push over tables and such). The shooting/rolling works well and feels cool. The unlocks are maybe a bit slow for my taste, though they do come when you earn enough money. I wish there was maybe 1/2 more characters (maybe I'll unlock some more). It is hard and feels strongly like a bullet hell sometimes. You get used to it and luckily the blank clears the screen when stuff gets crazy. It is fun for sure, and I will continue to play it, but it could be better. The gun selection is excellent though some of the guns are just plain junk.

Found a g27 racing wheel/pedals/shifter on a local Facebook group for 100 bucks. Had a lot of fun playing NFS 2015 last night but there's no manual option. What are some good games to take advantage of it?

I also tried Euro Truck Sim but I am absolutely terrible.

Isn't he the guy that's new to PC gaming?
Haha I am.. what am I doing wrong in this thread I didn't see anyone post anything about the humble bundle stuff so I posted it... man you pc gamers are a hard crowd to please! :p

Humble Bundle is so well known no one bothers to post about it here (there's a Humble Bundle thread elsewhere).

This thread is more about being snarky, making in jokes, complaining about the quality of steam sales, and the occasional one off deal or glitch.

Haha I am.. what am I doing wrong in this thread I didn't see anyone post anything about the humble bundle stuff so I posted it... man you pc gamers are a hard crowd to please! :p
Step 1: Find someone newer than you

Step 2: Make fun of them

If that fails, just make fun of MysterD and his wall-o'-texts.

Enter the Gungeon is pretty fun. It's addictive and fast paced. I do have some complaints of course. First of all some of these enemies are lame, lame, lame. The bullet shaped enemies shooting a handgun, revolver, AK47, Shotgun...blah blah blah are all pretty generic and frankly stupid looking.
ur faec is genuric and frnakly stpid luking

Can you post deal about Gamersgate instead? There is no thread dedicated to it (unlike Humble) and all of us here are dying b/c of the lack of news. There used to be a wonderful Gamersgate rep but he is gone now. :drool:

P.S. Same goes for Groupees :whistle2:

Enter the Gungeon is pretty fun. It's addictive and fast paced. I do have some complaints of course. First of all some of these enemies are lame, lame, lame. The bullet shaped enemies shooting a handgun, revolver, AK47, Shotgun...blah blah blah are all pretty generic and frankly stupid looking. I haven't figured out if there is a way to skip boss introductions....but if anyone knows please tell me esp for that gattling gull which is long. I also feel the controls could be slightly better (I use keyboard/mouse only one I have a problem with is using e I believe to push over tables and such). The shooting/rolling works well and feels cool. The unlocks are maybe a bit slow for my taste, though they do come when you earn enough money. I wish there was maybe 1/2 more characters (maybe I'll unlock some more). It is hard and feels strongly like a bullet hell sometimes. You get used to it and luckily the blank clears the screen when stuff gets crazy. It is fun for sure, and I will continue to play it, but it could be better. The gun selection is excellent though some of the guns are just plain junk.
So use a controller?

I also wish there were more characters, but at least they're fairly different. The hunter starts with two weapons and a dog, the marine starts with a side arm, aim bonus, and an ammo drop, pilot or convict comes with a lockpick, etc.

The pilot's side arm sucks though. Weak as shit.

I like the hunter the most, followed by the marine. So far.

Found a g27 racing wheel/pedals/shifter on a local Facebook group for 100 bucks. Had a lot of fun playing NFS 2015 last night but there's no manual option. What are some good games to take advantage of it?

I also tried Euro Truck Sim but I am absolutely terrible.
Any game that leans towards the sim side of racing. Dirt Rally, Assetto Corsa, Project Cars, and Sonic All-Stars Racing Transformed come to mind.

Its a game that almost requires a controller.

You start getting unlocks once you complete the 2nd dungeon once or at least thats how it was for me. Then you'll start getting cell keys to unlock the various characters that help. Its supposed to be a slog/slow go.

bread's done
Back