Steam+ Deals Mega Thread (All PC Gaming Deals)

Neuro5i5

CAGiversary!
Feedback
151 (100%)
This thread will attempt to provide a place to discuss past/present/future PC gaming deals. While mainly focusing on Steam games, any standout sales may also be presented. I will not be updating every Daily/Weekly/etc. sale. The tools to help individuals become a smarter shopper will be provided below.

See this POST for links to store sale pages, threads of interest and other tools to help you become a more informed PC game shopper.

Last edited:
You could wrestle as girls in 2K15, also!

It's just 2K15 didn't have many of them provided; and there (worst of all) that there was no option in-game to Create-A-Diva from scratch.
Well that's no good. How am I going to play as Ghost of Chyna if I can't make my own Diva?

I see 16 is the year to go with.

Although no Hogan, too bad. They could have done an H patch where he's getting it on with his BFF's girl while making racist comments.

I recognize AJ Lee as having been married to Tebow. Other than that, haven't heard of them - what exactly makes them important?
B/c these girls are actually very good in the ring.

The quality of women's wrestling on the main roster for Raw and Smackdown went WAY up - once NXT Stars Becky Lynch, Sasha Banks and Charlotte got moved-up to the Main Roster.

The Divas Revolution (as it's called) basically began in NXT and last year got moved to the main roster.

Last edited by a moderator:
B/c these girls are actually very good in the ring.

The quality of women's wrestling on the main roster for Raw and Smackdown went WAY up, once NXT Stars Becky Lynch, Sasha Banks and Charlotte got moved-up to the Main Roster.

Last year, The Divas Revolution basically began in NXT and got moved to the main roster.
forever alone

Well that's no good. How am I going to play as Ghost of Chyna if I can't make my own Diva?

I see 16 is the year to go with.

Although no Hogan, too bad. They could have done an H patch where he's getting it on with his BFF's girl while making racist comments.
Well, you'd have to mod Chyna into 2K15. There's mods out there - check Smacktalks.

Yeah, a lot who didn't like 2K15 actually do like 2K16.

"Bleh" about Hogan w/ what he did to make WWE basically treat him like he doesn't exist anymore - but it wouldn't surprise me if there are 2K16 mods to implement him into the game. I ain't been following 2K16 Mods, but early on modders were trying to take 2K15 assets (like Rob Van Dam, Hogan, CM Punk, Alberto Del Rio) who are NOT in 2K16 and mod them right over into 2K16. I should look into that - to see how they did w/ that (succeeded, failed, or what).

Smacktalks is pretty much the message board to check for any WWE 2K15+16 mods.

WWE 2K16 has both Divas you can play as AND ALSO does let you in-game Create-A-Diva Wrestler.

Keep in mind - many of the important divas such as Sasha Banks, Becky Lynch, Bayley, Dana Brooke, Alexa Bliss, and Charlotte (Flair) [current Women's Champ] are NOT here in the 2K16 game. You will have to either mod them into the game, create them yourself in-game, of download them from the in-game Online Community Creation section.

WWE 2K15 PC had a few Divas in-game that you could use (Natalya, AJ Lee, Brie Bella, Nikki Bella, Cameron, Naomi, Summer Rae, etc) - but the real problem was you just could NOT Create-A-Diva Wrestler from scratch inside the game. The game has VERY few Divas here. Modders found ways around it and you had to mod them into it.

EDIT:

You could wrestle as girls in 2K15, also!

It's just 2K15 didn't have many of them provided; and there (worst of all) that there was no option in-game to Create-A-Diva from scratch.

You had to go the modding route to add more divas in 2K15.
Wrestling is so fake now. Do they at least include real wrestlers from back in the day like "Colonel DuBeers" or "Honky Tonk Man"?

Is there a mod to add Andy Kaufman and have him fight my Lady-Wrestlers? I'd buy it for that.
Did you check and see if Andy Kaufman's in this list of modded wrestlers on Smacktalks' Wrestlers List?

Did you check in-game at Online Community Creations to see if anyone already created Andy Kaufman?

About inter-gender matches, I dunno if 2K16 has options for that.

I guess one could always use Create-A-Wrestler/Diva and create Kaufman, if you really wanted to...

I dunno if WWE 2K16 fixed the 2K15 issue - but one problem w/ 2K15 was save-syncing.

The game didn't always sync properly b/t your local saves and the cloud saves - so any sort of unlock, stables, tag-teams, stats, champions in certain modes, and any other important stuff could go right out the window if it didn't sync properly.

Also, it is a good idea to use the Unlock Accelerator in your WWE Options/Universe before you even play one match or game-mode just to unlock EVERYTHING (moves, attires, secret wrestler unlocks, match types, etc) and other nonsense all just so you didn't have to worry about save-syncing issues either re-locking and un-locking things on and off.

Might be a good idea, every now and then to back-up saves - whether manually or via GameSaveManager - just in case things could hit the fan.

FYI, I'll be the first, but the Steam summer sale games you need but don't have hidden gems are as follows:

Flamebreak

Mecha Ritz: Steel Rondo

Senran Kagura Shinovi Versus

Onechanbara Z2 Chaos

giphy.gif

You kids and your wasling.

Okay I'm off to download Vegeta and Goku mods for WWE2k16 so Blade can bitch more about how there's too many damned weeaboo fighting games.

Flamebreak is a roguelite action RPG featuring a unique blend of twinstick meets MOBA arena combat.

Translated: "Flamebreak is what happens when we pull gaming development buzzwords out of a hat and them feed them into a computer to generate a game..."
Probably developed after a drunken night at a dilapidated place like Ten Pines Food and Lodging or some dump like that.

...skims thread, sees Diva... 

I'm all like, amagawd, finally..

Hatsune-Miku-Project-DIVA-F-6.jpg

...then I read WWE stuffs...

All like,...

miku_render_by_evildead0121-d4mlm3x.png

Carry on

*activates lurker cloak*

Flamebreak is a roguelite action RPG featuring a unique blend of twinstick meets MOBA arena combat.

Translated: "Flamebreak is what happens when we pull gaming development buzzwords out of a hat and them feed them into a computer to generate a game..."
They left out three words from the description. let me add them in:

"but it's good."

And I guess they also left out that there's no poop in the game but PC gamers like poop-focused games so...

"Being a diva used to meaning something. Nowadays anyone with a weave and an attitude thinks they're a diva."
-RuPaul

Anyway there's weeaboo male wrestler mods so there might be some female ones too.

Not like the weebs were the first to use that word though.

Okay I'm off to download Vegeta and Goku mods for WWE2k16 so Blade can bitch more about how there's too many damned weeaboo fighting games.
I just knew this thread was going to go into autism mode about wrasslin' the moment you asked MysterD about a wrasslin' game.

In related news, Rocket League's Neo Tokyo update is live.  Two new maps (one in the Rocket Labs style and one that is based on RL: Underpass but with some pretty nice graphics and a sweet announcer), some new cosmetics (including rare and very rare drops), new quickchat options, a new end-of-match screen, and a new competitive season.  Also included is item crafting, where you can smash 5 of your prized uncommon hats/antennas into a new one, ala TF2.

I just restarted Steam and got a client popup for a site called Claners which sells Steam Wallet codes online.

6tQQ4jP.jpg

It's... unusual, I've never gotten an ad like this on Steam before.

I'm having trouble buying WWE 2k16 on Direct2Drive.... i've used multiple browsers. Turned off my pop up blocker... and it still says that i'm unable to purchase because if I use paypal it says i need to turn off my pop-up browser, and if I use my cards which I know I have money on, it just says my purchase failed to complete correctly and about 10 seconds.

Please help! I want to create A Weed Wrestler!

Okay. Bought WWE 2K16 PC.

Nobody's probably surprised.

Wowsers @ 46GB download.
Large roster.... Last years was 35 GB (I think) so the roster is even bigger. Granted, that shouldn't be much of a surprised based upon D's comments about the female wrestlers.

He's also right about the quality of the female wrestlers having improved greatly... They went from "stalking" models and teaching them enough to do 2 minute matches of little to no quality to reciting ladies with years of experience already in the ring AND then trained them up even more in developmental. Personally, I hate the term Diva's Revolution because it really hasn't been much of one on the main roster, It's still very limited time for the matches, one match a night type of thing, and the first thing that loses its time when other matches go over. (That's all in general, some times its not like that but its not often.)

Anyhow, without going all D and doing a long rant that few people will appreciate (let alone read) I can honestly say before the mass call up that the female division was damn near the reason to watch NXT. (if you got hulu check NXT out.)

NBA 2k16 was 50GB (or 51 I forget), so apparently 2K Sports love them some large ass downloads.
Even larger rosters... 12 players per team, 30+ teams. It adds up.

I just restarted Steam and got a client popup for a site called Claners which sells Steam Wallet codes online.

6tQQ4jP.jpg

It's... unusual, I've never gotten an ad like this on Steam before.
Website is in Spanish... Looks to be based in Mexico. Might be an interesting fine if the exchange rates are right. (And steam wallet cards aren't region locked.)

Website is in Spanish... Looks to be based in Mexico. Might be an interesting fine if the exchange rates are right. (And steam wallet cards aren't region locked.)
Some are though. It happens in certain areas of SEA. Since it doesnt happen to the whole area I believe it's not intentional intended to be like that.

Also I forgot to comment two things.

Site is mexican as I suspected. Second, it almost doesn't matter if the cards are cheap or not. Valve will convert local currency redeemed from the steam wallet card to your local currency, with better exchange rate than Paypal, but that's all. It's not like you are paying for 1$ and getting 5$ instead.

I'm having trouble buying WWE 2k16 on Direct2Drive.... i've used multiple browsers. Turned off my pop up blocker... and it still says that i'm unable to purchase because if I use paypal it says i need to turn off my pop-up browser, and if I use my cards which I know I have money on, it just says my purchase failed to complete correctly and about 10 seconds.

Please help! I want to create A Weed Wrestler!
Nothing about this? No one had issues trying to buy this from Direct2Drive?

Most of Bethesda catalog have seen a price cut. I think we might finally see some historical low prices in games like Morrowind and such.

I haven't bought there in a couple of years, but it sounds your pc might have some kind of malware.
Nah, AshotP sucks.

Some are though. It happens in certain areas of SEA. Since it doesnt happen to the whole area I believe it's not intentional intended to be like that.

Also I forgot to comment two things.

Site is mexican as I suspected. Second, it almost doesn't matter if the cards are cheap or not. Valve will convert local currency redeemed from the steam wallet card to your local currency, with better exchange rate than Paypal, but that's all. It's not like you are paying for 1$ and getting 5$ instead.
They charge eight pesos per 100 MXN for each card.

And 100 MXN is like five bucks now, so it's not really worth it. I can just add dollars directly via PayPal.

Uplay now supports 2 factor authenticator.

Excuse for the pic being posted in spanish.

KWHv6ie.png

hYDioDT.png

There's still three hours forty-five minutes left.

I need to stop thinking about it so I can safely Gilby it. I couldn't give a rat's ass about wrestling but I'm a whore for designing stuff.
They must have extended it... I'm happy enough with my download. Though disappointed as I thought the issue of the female roster being lacking was a WWE2K15 issue but Sasha, Bayley, Charlotte, Becky Lynch, and others are all missing.

Actually, without looking at the roster I would say that over half of the roster (not including the legends) hasn't been on WWE/NXT for months on end... Mostly to a large chunk having retired, out with injuries, being released, or the daughter of guy facing a murder trial. (Granted, the last was also recovering from injury... but this is the PG era of the WWE we are talking about.)

bread's done
Back