Steam+ Deals Mega Thread (All PC Gaming Deals)

Neuro5i5

CAGiversary!
Feedback
151 (100%)
This thread will attempt to provide a place to discuss past/present/future PC gaming deals. While mainly focusing on Steam games, any standout sales may also be presented. I will not be updating every Daily/Weekly/etc. sale. The tools to help individuals become a smarter shopper will be provided below.

See this POST for links to store sale pages, threads of interest and other tools to help you become a more informed PC game shopper.

Last edited:
IgMyx.gif

So much of my wishlist looks like Humble Monthly material now. Gang Beasts, Hotline Miami 2, Stardew Valley, The Culling, Undertale, Enter the Gungeon, etc. 

Get it off the grey market. I paid $6 for it less than a month ago. Thats about what its worth too. The story DLC is very short.
75% off at Bundle Stars is $5.

I'd rather give money to a legit company than "grey market" it.

Edit: Managed to get through one queue... got a blank box with no item. THANKS VALVE.

Last edited by a moderator:
I am not sure what people expect? The sales arent any different than they have in the past. The problem is that there is alot more competition than there was in the past some the deals here arent that great due to that alot of games have been lower prices at some time or another either here or some other site. The best deals are the random ones...

I am not sure what people expect? The sales arent any different than they have in the past. The problem is that there is alot more competition than there was in the past some the deals here arent that great due to that alot of games have been lower prices at some time or another either here or some other site. The best deals are the random ones...
Define "the past". Because that's sort of a sweeping generalization there.

Shoot in my conundrum I forgot to buy the Dead Island Definitive editions....somehow I don't care...since the games were horribly average or even slightly below average....

That's not very grumpier of you.

Bundlesharts has a code for 5% off "SAVE5". Combine that with sales and poutine pricing, possibly multipacks and might be some okay deals. Admittedly I haven't really had time to look yet.

past as in "ever in the past"......
ok, let me take a different tack:

Aren't you contradicting yourself there? Come on, get grumpier!

Are you saying that the increased competition has resulted in higher prices? And that games cost more now because they cost less before? Are you saying that just because I'm high right now that I can't tell the difference between my hands and my feet? Is that what you're saying? You've got to clarify, man, because I need to know if now is the time to finally pull the trigger on Father's Island and I cant afford to fuck this up.

Bundlesharts has a code for 5% off "SAVE5". Combine that with sales and poutine pricing, possibly multipacks and might be some okay deals. Admittedly I haven't really had time to look yet.
Goddamnit, I just wasted 4 millimeters of a loonie by grabbing that Simulators bundle yesterday.

Speaking of the Humble Monthly, it comes out next Friday which is July 1st. Steam Summer Sale goes until the 4th, so if you sub'ed to the Monthly, you may want to wait until after it comes out to buy anything on Steam.

Speaking of the Humble Monthly, it comes out next Friday which is July 1st. Steam Summer Sale goes until the 4th, so if you sub'ed to the Monthly, you may want to wait until after it comes out to buy anything on Steam.
I don't think that'll be a problem considering there's nothing I want to buy..

ok, let me take a different tack:

Aren't you contradicting yourself there? Come on, get grumpier!
How so? The steam summer/winter sale are any different than their past sales of these types in my opinion. Its not unusual to have games on random sales on steam cost that cost less than on the summer sales. The summer sale is just a bulk package sale. Thats why some wanted timed sales as they are normally cheaper but for a limited duration.

Are you saying that the increased competition has resulted in higher prices? And that games cost more now because they cost less before? Are you saying that just because I'm high right now that I can't tell the difference between my hands and my feet? Is that what you're saying? You've got to clarify, man, because I need to know if now is the time to finally pull the trigger on Father's Island and I cant afford to fuck this up.
I am saying that there is more competition so you see alot of games that go on sales at random times at random sites that are less than they are on the steam sale. For example an earlier post on this thread some one was saying witcher 3 was like 12.50 on gog just a few days ago. On the steam sale it is $25 today. As normal you should buy at the price that you are willing to part with at the end of the day.

It's sad when you really miss daily deals and flash sales (I hated that clicker game....) . Some things went really great prices then. Now it seems like all my bundle fodder on my wishlist is 75% or better....

This sale is like waking up excitedly on Christmas morning and all that's under your tree is socks and that pink bunny outfit Ralphie had to wear in a Christmas Story.  Where's my BB gun Valve?  I want my BB GUN!

Usually, I can talk myself in to buying things if they are somewhere in the right area code of the discount I wanted.  Most of the sales I've seen so far aren't even in the right hemisphere of planet Earth.

Why you tempt me with bro board games? When I scheduled talisman it was only weiler and me that showed up, so they might not be as cool with the kids these days.
Would brofist a board game night again. Unlike indie trash where you can just show up and who cares if you are syntax error bad. You have to know how to play the board games ahead of time.

Would brofist a board game night again. Unlike indie trash where you can just show up and who cares if you are syntax error bad. You have to know how to play the board games ahead of time.
Are there any board games that we can complete in 30 minutes and then go play Rocket League?

bread's done
Back