Steam+ Deals Mega Thread (All PC Gaming Deals)

Neuro5i5

CAGiversary!
Feedback
151 (100%)
This thread will attempt to provide a place to discuss past/present/future PC gaming deals. While mainly focusing on Steam games, any standout sales may also be presented. I will not be updating every Daily/Weekly/etc. sale. The tools to help individuals become a smarter shopper will be provided below.

See this POST for links to store sale pages, threads of interest and other tools to help you become a more informed PC game shopper.

Last edited:
I think there's maybe four out of fifty or so games on my wishlist with discounts over 50% off. These prices are a joke.

Yea same complaint I have. Whats interesting is even shit that I already own is higher than its all time low. You'd expect all time lows to at least be matched.

But yea out of my wishlist, anything at 75% is bundle fodder. I'm finding it hard to find decent stuff even at 66%. Then there's a few oddities like Mega Man Legacy that Id consider getting at 50% and its not even discounted at all.
Same here. Added about 100 games to my wishlist before the sale. Nothing really stands out. Magnetic Case Closed is $1.99. Definitely getting that. But that's about it for now.

Looked at my Steam wishlist to see Steam Summer Sale discounts:

879a0f7b0f12468e82c1e9bc9765b48d.png

crying-indian-o_medium.gif

Horse Armor?

The most important add-ons are in the GoTY. The rest is just fluff IMO.
thank you I'll just go with the regular, game of the year edition. So I'm getting Alan wake franchise pack, Oblivion, Mafia I I and lighting returns: final Fantasy. Anyone got any other suggestions?

This sale makes me look forward to Hurtworld in the humble monthly. I didn't think that was possible.

Last edited by a moderator:
So I think this is where I do my obligatory "complaining about people complaining about the sale" post.

And with that I'm gonna go back to lurking and playing HoI4 which I bought at 25% off on launch day 2 weeks ago. Take that, suckers.

Witcher 3 is 22.49 if you have the other 2.... I guess that's a deal.
$15 day one on GOG o_O

Satellite Reign - 9.89
Subnautica - 11.99
Ys Origin - 5.99
Golf with fake friends - 4.79
Dead Star - 6.59
AkibaStrip - 14.99
HuniPop - 3.09
Fair Fencer F - 7.49
DOOM - 36 (due to lack of other AAA shit)

That's my wish list and it's depressing

They're good games but they're not about running around shooting people with guns in full 1080p at 60fps so I don't that it would be your thang.
!!!!

Read post above yours ;)

The only reason I like shooters is because I'm good at them :( and suck at everything else. WHY YOU MAKE ME FEEL BAD

Fairy Fencer and Ys are worth it.  Fencer will end up being much more content for cash though.  Although admittedly they do just flat out have you retread the exact areas you already went through halfway through the game.

Fairy Fencer and Ys are worth it. Fencer will end up being much more content for cash though. Although admittedly they do just flat out have you retread the exact areas you already went through halfway through the game.
Finally that god damned game is $7.50 again. I waited since Christmas for it to get back to that price.

You're lucky you bought the DLC. The DLC is only 51% off this time lol
I figured they'd pull some crap like that and planned ahead. It was annoying having that DLC sitting in my inventory for months though. I like to redeem all my crap right away. Some people are OCD about not redeeming it until they want it or need it but I'm the opposite. :p

Apparently Vlambeer are too cool for Summer sales, no discount at all for Nuclear Throne and Luftrausers.

A meager 30% off for Shadows: Heretic Kingdoms... almost two years have passed since the game launched and still hasn't been on sale below 50% off.

Seems like a pretty good deal to pick up all four Ys games for $21.  I may buy those, Ikaruga, Crypt of the Necrodancer, and Undertale.  I am disappointed The Witness didn't get a bigger discount, wanted to buy that one.

Boo missed the glitch and bronight. That'll show me for choosing Brooklyn nightlife!
I guess that's what I get for playing WWE 2K16 PC most of last night.

13 hours in or so in MyCareer, still losing lots of matches & feuds (lost feuds w/ Tyler Breeze + Enzo Amore) and trying to grind my way up the ladder into a shot at the NXT Belt - which currently Kevin Owens is holding.

Of course the one night I go to bed at a reasonable time there is a glitch that I miss out on.  

Metroidvania bundle is pretty good but I only have Strider from it, so probably not going to bite.  I think I might get Axiom Verge by itself later in the sale though.

Looks like WWE 2K16 is 15$ incase anyone missed the deal from Direct2Drive a few days ago.
13 hours into it or so now.

Having fun with it, despite losing a lot. Putting on good matches (with lots of different moves + variety) is actually most important in MyCareer Mode early on anyways - so you can gain VC + SP (experience points for different things - Abilities, Skills, etc).

It is a grind, though - and some might not like the grind in MyCareer Mode. You really feel like a jobber starting out, just like in 2K15. I dunno if in 2K16 that later you can become overly powerful, as 2K15 could become a cakewalk later on as you kept on grinding - unless you get thrown into Royal Rumble, Triple Threats, Fatal 4 Ways, or Money In The Bank; or solo matches with Undertaker, Cena, Lesnar, or any of the other really top-tier guys in the game.

Oh, and one more "complaining about complainers" post - this'll be the last one though, I promise. (at least for this sale)

I like that the steam sale thread on reddit instituted a new rule;

Prices will take at least 15 minutes to fully update. Unless there is a (purchasable) price error, please refrain from discussing prices during this time.

At the least, do not complaining about X not being on sale, Steam showing a X% discount on the front page when it's only Y% on the game page, etc. Same goes for low-effort comments like:
"My poor wallet!"
"My wallet is safe today!"
"Steam isn't loading / is slow for me"
"WHOA it looks like they're paying us to play hurrdurr"
"Worst sale ever!"
"Best sale ever!"
this kind of shit, gifs and memes, etc.

Such comments will be removed and the user given a 24-hour timeout, and stopping to do that only slows us down from getting the tables generated for everyone. Though it may sound harsh, unfortunately this is the only way that people can actually discuss the deals without sifting through hundreds of comments of clutter in these popular threads. Thank you for your understanding, and happy shopping!
But I realize if we tried to institute the same rule here we'd all just be talking about shoes and what we had for lunch, so I guess you can't have your cake and eat it too. (and no, that's not what I had for lunch)

Oh, and I guess I should include the obligatory "I see all you guys buying shit on my activity feed."

You've been Steamshamed™.

Oh, and one more "complaining about complainers" post - this'll be the last one though, I promise.

I like that the steam sale thread on reddit instituted a new rule;

But I realize if we tried to institute the same rule here we'd all just be talking about shoes and what we had for lunch, so I guess you can't have your cake and eat it too.
Well you can always hang out there and leave CAG. Or you could come up with some evidence of how this isn't the worst Steam sale ever. The sale is pure shit and you're just being argumentative for its own sake.

Well you can always hang out there and leave CAG. Or you could come up with some evidence of how this isn't the worst Steam sale ever. The sale is pure shit and you're just being argumentative for its own sake.
Sorry, I'm not sure how I could have made it more obvious that I was joking, I swear half of the guys here have MysterD levels of comprehension.

bread's done
Back