Steam+ Deals Mega Thread (All PC Gaming Deals)

Neuro5i5

CAGiversary!
Feedback
151 (100%)
This thread will attempt to provide a place to discuss past/present/future PC gaming deals. While mainly focusing on Steam games, any standout sales may also be presented. I will not be updating every Daily/Weekly/etc. sale. The tools to help individuals become a smarter shopper will be provided below.

See this POST for links to store sale pages, threads of interest and other tools to help you become a more informed PC game shopper.

Last edited:
I've been enjoying Grim Dawn again for the last few days after not playing it for a few months, the only thing the game is missing is proper controller support and thanks to SteamCompanion I managed to create a profile I feel pretty comfortable with. Got the game for $6 during 2014's Summer Sale from a Putinlandia trader when the region lock rules hadn't been yet enforced entirely and almost no one even gave a flying duck about the game due to being on Early Access.

Edit: Or was it $5? yeah, now that I think about it back then the MSRP was $19.99 due to being on Early Access and with the 50% discount the game was selling for around $5 in Putinlandia, and it was on sale for that price during an 8 hours flash deal exclusively.

Last edited by a moderator:
I just got this via email.....970........
I just got this email.........

Dear spoo,
We have been informed about a class action lawsuit settlement with NVIDIA regarding the GTX 960 graphics card. Newegg is currently awaiting details about the settlement claims process (instructions, website). Once we have this important information, we will send you a follow-up email with the specifics on how you can submit your claim.

If you have any questions regarding the information provided in this email, please don't hesitate to contact Newegg Customer Service through one of the convenient contact methods provided here.

Sincerely,
Your Newegg Customer Support Team

Nuuvem's US store is apparently live.
tumblr_n2p9erVj7C1rb9b56o1_400.gif

https://www.amazon.com/gp/browse.html?node=15088531011&ref_=pe_2622330_201801440&pldnSite=1

Amazon Appstore and Hay Day Promotion
For a limited time, customers who download Hay Day from Amazon Appstore between August 1, 2016 and August 31, 2016 will receive a $10 credit toward purchase of digital content in Amazon Appstore. Only customers who have not previously downloaded Hay Day from Amazon Appstore are eligible for this offer.

Download Hay Day on one of your compatible devices to receive your $10 Amazon Appstore credit by clicking below.

Quote what you want. I'll pm you a key.

Spec Ops: The Line

The Darkness II

The Bureau: XCOM Declassified

All Gone.

Last edited:
well no, i'm not MysterD, but at least give us something. as of right now, there's jack shit. ya know when a steam sale starts people are like "where's the deal?" and people are like, "wait a minute for them to propogate." there ain't no fucking propagation.

If Nuuvem thought they had a strong US customer base because of their amazing site layout, and not because of their cheap Brazilian pricing, they're going to be in for a shock.

Nuuvem had to do it, too much pressure from big pubs.
Nuuvem had a high profile on reddit. Too much exposure every day and that pretty much killed it for us.

You cannot sell games with such cheap regional prices worldwide. It makes sense only if its across ROW regions but not on cheap regions like Brazil and alike.
It completely voids the purpose of regional pricing.

This was bound to happen anyway.

If Nuuvem thought they had a strong US customer base because of their amazing site layout, and not because of their cheap Brazilian pricing, they're going to be in for a shock.
You guys really seem to think foreigners are just clueless chickens running around with their heads cut off. This is a very calculated move by Nuuvem, likely due to pressure from pubs (see below) and also so that you Americans can no longer say "oops, bought this game and didn't know it wasn't region free" when you were clearly on the Brazilian Nuuvem site. I wouldn't expect any more refunds or replacement keys for that sort of stuff from here on out.

Nuuvem had to do it, too much pressure from big pubs.
Nuuvem had a high profile on reddit. Too much exposure every day and that pretty much killed it for us.

You cannot sell games with such cheap regional prices worldwide. It makes sense only if its across ROW regions but not on cheap regions like Brazil and alike.
It completely voids the purpose of regional pricing.

This was bound to happen anyway.

HVX80-IQCR7-T2AQW

You know you want this.
Thank you!

Seriously. The Deer was one of the first games I went through all this stupid Gleam stuff to get. Didn't have Steam installed on my laptop at the time. Stupidly assumed they emailed me a key (because they asked for my email) so I closed the window and boom all my Gleam work was gone for nothing. I am finally redeemed.

Obviously they're not going to have Brazilian pricing on US games.  However, it's surprising that they wouldn't even have some sort of token "Grand Opening" sale or reason to look at their new website.

Is this GPU Lawsuit Week? Just got an email...

We have been informed about a class action lawsuit settlement with AMD regarding the R9 graphics card. Newegg is currently awaiting details about the settlement claims process (instructions, website). Once we have this important information, we will send you a follow-up email with the specifics on how you can submit your claim.

Two things I see regularly mentioned in this thread that I still don't quite understand:

1) Nuuvem/VPN

2) Tebow

I'm a bit confused on Nuuvem's new US store. We won't be able to buy some games from Nuuvem from the US and get Brazilian pricing (like the Castlevania pack during the July sale), but IIRC that was fairly uncommon since most games were PayPal locked anyway. Unless I'm missing something it doesn't seem like the US embassy will affect how people primarily shop from Nuuvem (diners club card).

I'm a bit confused on Nuuvem's new US store. We won't be able to buy some games from Nuuvem from the US and get Brazilian pricing (like the Castlevania pack during the July sale), but IIRC that was fairly uncommon since most games were PayPal locked anyway.
They want a legitimate storefront for the US so they can show publishers that they're not encouraging cross-region sales. They tried to do the same thing last summer although it was pretty messy and they didn't have the Paypal locks then. Then they dropped it and did straight S. America-only with all the various locks in place.

I assume they'd also just like to sell games to a wider audience, same as Greenman Gaming (UK), Gamersgate (Sweden) or any other store. But unless they offer a reason to do so (price) then it's just another GG, DLGamer or one of the umpteen other sites that sell Steam keys but no one cares because you could just buy it full price from Steam if you wanted to overpay.

I'm with you on why Nuuvem wants a legitimate US storefront. It makes sense from a business standpoint for a variety of reasons you mention (don't piss off publishers, expand customer base, etc.), but like you mention the US store is just going to be another retailer with comparable prices to the rest.

As long as they don't restrict Brazilian airspace or stop accepting diners club cards we should hopefully be able to carry on like usual. Perhaps the US storefront is one step closer to really locking things down but as the wise man known as cyanic once said, "We'll cross that bridge when we get there."

I'm with you on why Nuuvem wants a legitimate US storefront. It makes sense from a business standpoint for a variety of reasons you mention (don't piss off publishers, expand customer base, etc.), but like you mention the US store is just going to be another retailer with comparable prices to the rest.

As long as they don't restrict Brazilian airspace or stop accepting diners club cards we should hopefully be able to carry on like usual. Perhaps the US storefront is one step closer to really locking things down but as the wise man known as cyanic once said, "We'll cross that bridge when we get there."
What's the whole "Diner's club card" aspect of buying from Nuuveeem? I know the VPN/Paypal-lock/EntroPay angles...

Just bought (why?) Alone in the Dork: Illuminati from Nuuveem Argentina..redeemed without a hitch....

bread's done
Back