Steam+ Deals Mega Thread (All PC Gaming Deals)

Neuro5i5

CAGiversary!
Feedback
151 (100%)
This thread will attempt to provide a place to discuss past/present/future PC gaming deals. While mainly focusing on Steam games, any standout sales may also be presented. I will not be updating every Daily/Weekly/etc. sale. The tools to help individuals become a smarter shopper will be provided below.

See this POST for links to store sale pages, threads of interest and other tools to help you become a more informed PC game shopper.

Last edited:
RollerCoaster Tycoon 2: Triple Thrill Pack
?CQFT-KYW2C-Z6DMC
Runestone Keeper
3JHWA-JJYCP-NLFW :D/
Prison Architect
AN?IV-B9YRL-QALX6
Punch Club
46B6?-KMFZX-0YFT4

?=5
:D/  = H

RollerCoaster Tycoon 2: Triple Thrill Pack
?CQFT-KYW2C-Z6DMC
Runestone Keeper
3JHWA-JJYCP-NLFW :D/
Prison Architect
AN?IV-B9YRL-QALX6
Punch Club
46B6?-KMFZX-0YFT4

?=5
:D/ = H
Tried for Punch Club, but it was already taken. Not surprising though given that it's been 20 minutes since your drop. But I figured that somebody should thank you for your excellent drop.

Thanks man.

EDIT: And extra thanks to Drabe for the copy of Punch Club. :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Some of the super moves involves removing panties and bra with actually nudity.

I said it before, who is doing the Steam's quality content check?
How did this game literally get no rating?
I don't think Steam games have ever required ESRB ratings, if that's what you're referring to. Submitting stuff to the ESRB is voluntary on the part of the publisher (and it costs money), console companies just make it mandatory, or something.

I don't think Steam games have ever required ESRB ratings, if that's what you're referring to. Submitting stuff to the ESRB is voluntary on the part of the publisher (and it costs money), console companies just make it mandatory, or something.
But then how will I ever know what Pegi rating the games get?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l5Y5SyjbHAA

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6ACDwZePyhM

u bad boi tremor

tremorbadboi.png

haw i add +1 second? TIME IS MONEY!

I guess there's two new GPU pack in deals.

Nvidia has Gears 4 for buying a 1070/1080.

AMDs is pretty crap for the 480 series. Buy a card get a coupon to buy the Battlefield 1 Deluxe version for the price of standard.

The Bros jammed on some DOOM tonight. All in all I enjoyed multi more than I expected to. Tons of cosmetic customization options and we got owned whenever there were more than a few high level players, but I still liked it. The biggest negative was that we were unable to play any mode other than Deathmatch since it seems no one bothers with any mode other than it. Ran slick as shit under the Vulkan API too. 

Once more get it, it'd be cool to schedule it again.

The Crew is tomorrow night, so hopefully theres a healthy turnout for it.

I guess there's two new GPU pack in deals.

AMDs is pretty crap for the 480 series. Buy a card get a coupon to buy the Battlefield 1 Deluxe version for the price of standard.
Thank heavens I return my GTX 1070 now.

I didn't care for Paragon enough to redeem the key for it.

Sadly I don't have enough for the case,psu,motherboard yet.

lol yes it has, it's been 80% off!
Indeed, although main problem is complete different. It was 80% off discounted when base price was still high. Then they lowered it but discount was also lowered to 66% off, which still made seasson pass expensive (around same price as base game)

http://opencritic.com/game/2842/forza-horizon-3

Guess I'll be getting it then. Racing games aren't usually my thing, but I loved the first two Horizons. I'd buy a wheel for it if they weren't so darned expensive.
I won't be buying a wheel, I have issues with my feet so even driving a real car isn't fun at times (and being a responsible adult I keep off of them so I can be better employee at work, but... Yeah, buying it.

I have over a $100 in MS money so I'm not really seeing the need to wait to see if it comes to Steam.

$40 for a $50-valued Steam card at Fry's.

Promo code in email for today only.

In store only deal. 

1 per customer. 

No rainchecks.

Sweet @ that promo.

I'd guess it's a W10 Store exclusive - so I guess Microsoft had to find some way to get PC gamers (that buy 1070's, 1080's or will get Gears 4 from the Cesspool) to be forced to use W10 Store.

Now...M$ should bring Gears 2, 3 & Judgment to the PC, too.

I dunno - would those who bought Doom 2016 at $20 recently actually be considered FakeyBroing though?

Maybe 1/2-Fakey or 1/3rd Fakey?
Yes, full on fakeybroing. Even worse for those lames who didn't join the bro night because then you essentially just fakey'd the single player, which makes you even more of a fakeybro.

I dunno - would those who bought Doom 2016 at $20 recently actually be considered FakeyBroing though?

Maybe 1/2-Fakey or 1/3rd Fakey?
You know you got a problem with fakebroing when you're trying to justify how much or how little of a fakeybro you are. Ive come to realize that everything will be bundled eventually. Everything I want to play that is.

I'm a TV junkie, in general - so, it's still not gonna happen.

Still got plenty of DVR to catch-up on, also.

Brooklyn Nine-Nine, New Girl & Scream Queens all start-up new Seasons tonight, as well.

Already 2 ep's behind on The Good Place (aired last night), also.
good to see where the bros rank, right below Keeping up with the Kardashians repeats. Honestly, you couldnt make an effort one night?

$40 for a $50-valued Steam card at Fry's.

Promo code in email for today only.

In store only deal.

1 per customer.

No rainchecks.
It's funny but given how bad Steam sales have been and how good (in comparison) third party sellers are this is almost a break even proposition.

MysterD should play it smart and secretly get a Bro to schedule King Arthur's Gold.  Then, when no one shows up to play KAG because it's goddamned terrible, MysterD can show up and say he tried to play with us but it's not his fault no one was there.  Take screenshots...

Just found out that Wolverine Studios plan on releasing a text based sim for College Football this fall. As good as Bowl Bound is, I'm kind of excited to see another college football game coming out.

http://www.wolverinestudios.com/2016/08/15/first-look-draft-day-sports-college-football-2017/
Same, Bowl Bound is way too buggy on my pc so excited to see what Wolverine does. Hopefully they take the recruiting system from the CB games with some tweaks, as it's pretty good and probably translate even better to football.

I think MysterD is just afraid that drunkdrabe is going to show up and make fun on him during a bro night, a very real possibility, or that we'll make fun of his lack of l33t skills after the bro night, again a very real possibility.  

Should schedule W2K16 so then he'd bury us all with his wrasslin' moves. Which wouldn't take much.
As long as he doesn't have to wash his hair that night!

Forgot to follow up Bah's post with my own thoughts on Doom. It sort of sucked at first only because we kept getting stuck with Level 50 L33Ts and we all sucked and the game has no balancing in the MP. It also sucked no one was playing the other modes. That said, once we got into games with players to our skill levels it was tons of fun and had a lot of competitive matches. It's basically a solid Team DM mode with the added twist of demon power ups that spawn often. The player/team who gets the drop gets a bad ass demon for a set amount of time to romp around and kill, kill, kill. I also did like the customization and did more customizing of my character than I usually do during bro nights. It was almost too much at times with the guns and patterns etc., but it was a nice solid feature. Shame more people don't play the MP of the game since it seems they put a lot of thought/work into it.

+1

I enjoyed the MP on doom last night, and when Ive played with my usual gaming group. I think there may be some server oddities because usually we can find at least some of the other modes like warpath populated, maybe just have to hop into one of the 'playlists' that cycles through various modes. Then other times I boot up and cant even find a TDM and have to restart the game and it works fine

And yea, customization is a huge time sink since your constantly unlocking stuff and theres so much to unlock from armor types, to patterns, to colors, to weapon customizations, to dances

bread's done
Back