Steam+ Deals Mega Thread (All PC Gaming Deals)

Neuro5i5

CAGiversary!
Feedback
151 (100%)
This thread will attempt to provide a place to discuss past/present/future PC gaming deals. While mainly focusing on Steam games, any standout sales may also be presented. I will not be updating every Daily/Weekly/etc. sale. The tools to help individuals become a smarter shopper will be provided below.

See this POST for links to store sale pages, threads of interest and other tools to help you become a more informed PC game shopper.

Last edited:
Speaking of revocations, if you didn't redeem your glitched Gears of War 4 code, they're working again. lol Nvidia & Amazon.

Too bad I don't have one :(

Speaking of revocations, if you didn't redeem your glitched Gears of War 4 code, they're working again. lol Nvidia & Amazon.

Too bad I don't have one :(
Damn it. Amazon y u get kicked out, I wanted to "buy" another copy "accidentally."

I have a few Groupees steam keys.. And I'll even throw in some Desura keys!
You should throw in some itch.io keys.

EDIT:

OH SHNAP SON

I kept missing Agatha Christie on tremor, or so I thought since I never saw it on the first page of games. First time it was mentioned that it was up I searched and saw the listing, didn't bother searching the second time. Just randomly decided to search again and BOOM 5 copies left. :D/

EDIT2:

NOW I see it on the front page so they must've just recently added some more.

Last edited by a moderator:
Haha, well if anyone's seriously in the market, feel free to PM me for details. I nabbed a 1080 on impulse, only reason it's going up. Only like 6 months old and never OC'd. I'm pretty sure it's the best (or one of) 980ti models.

I checked ebay and it seems a fair price for a 980 TI is like 350-400, but then  you take into account ebay fees, shipping, paypal fees and you'd probably be left with 250-300.  But if I buy it from you I can't pay you that much because I have resell it and who knows how long it'll be on the shelf.  This is a pawn shop after all, so how does $50 sound?  You can buy ramen for a month with that. 

I checked ebay and it seems a fair price for a 980 TI is like 350-400, but then you take into account ebay fees, shipping, paypal fees and you'd probably be left with 250-300. But if I buy it from you I can't pay you that much because I have resell it and who knows how long it'll be on the shelf. This is a pawn shop after all, so how does $50 sound? You can buy ramen for a month with that.
f8951a08-1559-4439-9e1a-c41b56146702_wssource_d.jpg

I checked ebay and it seems a fair price for a 980 TI is like 350-400, but then you take into account ebay fees, shipping, paypal fees and you'd probably be left with 250-300. But if I buy it from you I can't pay you that much because I have resell it and who knows how long it'll be on the shelf. This is a pawn shop after all, so how does $50 sound? You can buy ramen for a month with that.
That's...a lot of ramen...

You make it sound so easy.

You should throw in some itch.io keys.

EDIT:

OH SHNAP SON

I kept missing Agatha Christie on tremor, or so I thought since I never saw it on the first page of games. First time it was mentioned that it was up I searched and saw the listing, didn't bother searching the second time. Just randomly decided to search again and BOOM 5 copies left. :D/

EDIT2:

NOW I see it on the front page so they must've just recently added some more.
Your lifetime coin earnings on Tremor is pathetic. Come on man, step up your game.

For those waiting the FH3 update is now up that supposedly fixes the unlocked fps stuttering and graphics issues

Sadly it also fixed some of the bugs with wheelspins that were very beneficial to players
Good to hear... I'll certainly give it a try tommarrow.

I never noticed any funny wheel spin... I guess that could be intresting too.

It pretty much ran the same for me. No way I would have known there was an update if it were a blind test.
Load times have improved. I think its more stable FPS but I haven't unlocked it and really given it a go... I will say it seems like an improvement and a step in the right direction.

The traction model seems to be the same... Which made me wonder if he was talking about the spins you get when you level up. (If that the case... I didn't really feel anything new. I did win a car this morning and never got a an extremely poor spin. So thats good.)

Load times have improved. I think its more stable FPS but I haven't unlocked it and really given it a go... I will say it seems like an improvement and a step in the right direction.

The traction model seems to be the same... Which made me wonder if he was talking about the spins you get when you level up. (If that the case... I didn't really feel anything new. I did win a car this morning and never got a an extremely poor spin. So thats good.)
In glad it is better for you(and others). I haven't really had any problems other than random crashes.

I haven't noticed any changes in handling or wheelspins either.

The bros tried MIGHT last night and I thought it sucked, but Spoder liked it. Thankfully we switched to town of Salem which is really fun even when there is tarnation and flummery.

Tonight we do Contagion and tomorrow is Haunted Hell's Reach.

Wasteland 3 Figstarter is live. $25 Early Bird + a key for Underrail or Stasis (first 48 hours) and check your emails for a bonus $5 discount if you previously backed other inXile games.
Just came to post this. Probably silly to do, but I dropped $20 on it anyway. I guess I'll be pleasantly surprised in 2019. About 700 copies left.

Also, you get a free key for Stasis or Underrail for backing in the first 48 hours. Not exactly exciting (less so than Wasteland 2 for Bard's Tale) but there it is. $5 coupon is sort of funny -- it's obviously far better for people buying the game for $25 (20% off) than for people buying in a $295 for some founders pack. Of course, if you have $295 to spend on game Kickstarters, what's five more bucks?

I plan on making Contagion tonight.

Just came to post this. Probably silly to do, but I dropped $20 on it anyway. I guess I'll be pleasantly surprised in 2019. About 700 copies left.

Also, you get a free key for Stasis or Underrail for backing in the first 48 hours. Not exactly exciting (less so than Wasteland 2 for Bard's Tale) but there it is. $5 coupon is sort of funny -- it's obviously far better for people buying the game for $25 (20% off) than for people buying in a $295 for some founders pack. Of course, if you have $295 to spend on game Kickstarters, what's five more bucks?
Well, good job posting it, you guys! Now, they're out of EB keys! They did go pretty fast. I got my email about an hour ago and they're well over 50% of the $2.75 million goal. I think this one's going to coast through that before the end of the day.

Well, good job posting it, you guys! Now, they're out of EB keys! They did go pretty fast. I got my email about an hour ago and they're well over 50% of the $2.75 million goal. I think this one's going to coast through that before the end of the day.
So instead of an Early Bird, you're more like a Tardynal.

So after playing FH3 some more after this update my performance has been hammered.  I get low 20's on every setting in rain and in many of the races.  

bread's done
Back