Steam+ Deals Mega Thread (All PC Gaming Deals)

Neuro5i5

CAGiversary!
Feedback
151 (100%)
This thread will attempt to provide a place to discuss past/present/future PC gaming deals. While mainly focusing on Steam games, any standout sales may also be presented. I will not be updating every Daily/Weekly/etc. sale. The tools to help individuals become a smarter shopper will be provided below.

See this POST for links to store sale pages, threads of interest and other tools to help you become a more informed PC game shopper.

Last edited:
The only good Batman is on Family Guy, and no I don't mean Adam West, I mean when Family Guy makes fun of Batman.  All other Batman is trash.  

ITT: TheWalking Dead sucks, but men it tights fighting circus clowns is good.  

Gotham is actually a good show. The Penguin on Gotham is thin but the show is set about 15+ years before Bruce grows up and becomes Batman. Presumably by then Penguin would be in his forties and slightly heavier/balder.
Gotham is a terrible show.
It's horrible as a comic adaption, it's horrible as a crime drama, a noir, whatever.
The acting is stilted, several of the stars are scenery chewing large hams in a way that manages to not even be entertaining in a "so bad it's good" sense.

Even worse, it's progressively gotten stupider as seasons have gone on, trying as hard as they can to have not have "super heroes and supervillians" while taking great pains to trot out some name or character from various batman stories just about each and every episode.

Last edited by a moderator:
Gotham is a terrible show.
It's horrible as a comic adaption, it's horrible as a crime drama, a noir, whatever.
The acting is stilted, several of the stars are scenery chewing large hams in a way that manages to not even be entertaining is a "so bad it's good" sense.

Even worse, it's progressively gotten stupider as seasons have gone on, trying as hard as they can to have not have "super heroes and supervillians" while taking great pains to trot out some name or character from various batman stories just about each and every episode.
ur terrible

Oh sweet, bought Resident Evil Revelations 2 Complete Season from GMG and got a bad key...went to activate on Steam and it says "Sorry, but the following items aren't available for purchase in this country." Requested a refund from GMG, we'll see what happens. Thanks GMG. And Obama.

Revelations 2 is horrible.

If you played Resi 6 and thought, "man, if only they kept the controls from 5 or 4, this could've been great" then does Capcom have a big, steaming surprise for you!

If you play co-op, player 2 never gets a gun. Ever. 

In half the game, player 2 is a little girl. You get to point at stuff, like invisible enemies that player 1 (with a gun) can't see. 

In the DLC? TWICE THE LITTLE GIRL. Now player 1 doesn't have to miss out on all the fun!

In a better game, this could actually be a cool function. But this is Resident Evil, damn it! No fun for you!

Oh sweet, bought Resident Evil Revelations 2 Complete Season from GMG and got a bad key...went to activate on Steam and it says "Sorry, but the following items aren't available for purchase in this country." Requested a refund from GMG, we'll see what happens. Thanks GMG. And Obama.
A bunch of people on Neogaf are saying the same thing. This means they're probably selling European keys - they won't work anywhere in the American continent.

Huh. I just bought the individual DLCs for 77 cents each and they activated just fine.

Revelations 2 is horrible.

If you played Resi 6 and thought, "man, if only they kept the controls from 5 or 4, this could've been great" then does Capcom have a big, steaming surprise for you!

If you play co-op, player 2 never gets a gun. Ever.

In half the game, player 2 is a little girl. You get to point at stuff, like invisible enemies that player 1 (with a gun) can't see.

In the DLC? TWICE THE LITTLE GIRL. Now player 1 doesn't have to miss out on all the fun!

In a better game, this could actually be a cool function. But this is Resident Evil, damn it! No fun for you!
cuillin-fm-news-radio-bingo-crofters-cache-won-at-550-ahIrP5-clipart.jpg

Huh. I just bought the individual DLCs for 77 cents each and they activated just fine.
Same here (bought individual DLC's)...

...but VIP'ed the 3 episodes @ 69 cents each + 10% off voucher (minus 7 cents) + $1 credit = spent $1 on the whole ordeal.

But this is Resident Evil, damn it! No fun for you!
At least Resident Evil 7 seems promising so far.

If someone is buying RE games on sale I highly recommend REV1 RE0 RE1 on pc.

Also I have to consider RE5&RE6 objectively the worst RE games ever both story and gameplay.

At least no one here is stupid enough to buy Umbrella Corps I hope....

Damn Umbrella Corps is deader than a dead. 2 playing now. Kind of wanted to try that at some point. Hopefully it gets so cheap we can have a bro night.

I was almost ready to crack on Battlefield 1, but then the VIP bonus discount wasn't working correctly on DLGamer (it was actually adding money) so maybe that's divine intervention or something.

Bought episodes 2, 3, and 4 of Resident Evil Revelations 2 from GMG. That's a damn good deal for something I'll never play, plus knocking 3 DLC off the wishlist? Nice.

Grabbed Dying Light Season Pass from gamestop for $7.50 so thanks to whoever posted that.  Seems like The Following alone only hits around $10 on sale and you get that plus some other stuff with the season pass.

On a slightly more on topic note:  Nashville chicken, I love thee.

Grabbed Dying Light Season Pass from gamestop for $7.50 so thanks to whoever posted that. Seems like The Following alone only hits around $10 on sale and you get that plus some other stuff with the season pass.

On a slightly more on topic note: Nashville chicken, I love thee.
I tried Nashville chicken on the bone in regular chicken and it was disgusting, but tried it at another location in the chicken little and it was good. So not sure if it was the type I got or if they just messed it up the first time.

Grabbed Dying Light Season Pass from gamestop for $7.50 so thanks to whoever posted that. Seems like The Following alone only hits around $10 on sale and you get that plus some other stuff with the season pass.
I posted that. :)

Anyways - yup, I bought Dying Light + Season Pass. :)

And for those wondering - Following is in the Season Pass. :)

Im still amazed at this nashville chicken craze. Mostly grew up there and lived there for 12 years and the first I (and everyone else I know from nashville) have heard about it is when its on a KFC commercial.

Thanks for the reminder guys! I just now picked up the Dying Light season pass from GameStop. Price was too good to pass up. 

Batman Telltale Ep 1 is free on Steam "for a limited time".

http://store.steampowered.com/app/498240/
I didn't finish Ep 1 as I figure it would make me replay it (or at least I likely should replay it) when I get around to buying the whole thing... but it seems solid in its non interactive way.

I just recalled you got a 10% discount for buying the mystery 49 cent pack, someone posted a code but I think they are unique.
Yeah, I never buy those bundles so I didn't get one...

Finished Mafia 3!  I am on a roll.  The game is like a delicious bacon pepperjack burger wrapped in a giant piece of shit.  I loved the presentation of the story, best ever in my opinion and the ending was satisfying (something a lot of games lack) but man the performance of the game is abysmal.  I had to run Afterburner and SweetFX just to get it to be a stable frame rate.

So what's the deal with RE: Revelations 2? I have the first episode already, and was planning on just grabbing the 3 other episodes on GMG. But am I only able to get the extra episodes and dlc from the season and or deluxe?

Finished Mafia 3! I am on a roll. The game is like a delicious bacon pepperjack burger wrapped in a giant piece of shit. I loved the presentation of the story, best ever in my opinion and the ending was satisfying (something a lot of games lack) but man the performance of the game is abysmal. I had to run Afterburner and SweetFX just to get it to be a stable frame rate.
I need to get back to this... I'm addicted to Forza Horizon 3. I have like 5 exhibition races and 1 and half championships left. (Street races are done.) And I find myself drawn back into The Division also. Played it allot more than I planned on yesterday.

Edit: Hell, Dying Light is tempting too...

I need to get back to this... I'm addicted to Forza Horizon 3. I have like 5 exhibition races and 1 and half championships left. (Street races are done.) And I find myself drawn back into The Division also. Played it allot more than I planned on yesterday.

Edit: Hell, Dying Light is tempting too...
I love FH3. I have even played online some and I never do that unless I'm in a party. Just broke 10 million last night, but have made over 27 million lol. Apparently I like buying cars.

I love FH3. I have even played online some and I never do that unless I'm in a party. Just broke 10 million last night, but have made over 27 million lol. Apparently I like buying cars.
The game says I've made over 68 million... I'm not sure how that could be true. I've got about 2.5 million right now... Though I've gone shopping in the Auction House for a number of million plus credit cars of late. (I have a 175 cars.)

The game says I've made over 68 million... I'm not sure how that could be true. I've got about 2.5 million right now... Though I've gone shopping in the Auction House for a number of million plus credit cars of late. (I have a 175 cars.)
I used to stick to my HE cars exclusively but I decided I was pigeonholing myself so I've been branching out into other cars/drivetrain types. The Atom upgraded with FWD is out of control lol.

I think I have roughly the same amount of cars but I avoid costly ones like the plague. It is like a little meta game playing the AH trying to get great deals.

I used to stick to my HE cars exclusively but I decided I was pigeonholing myself so I've been branching out into other cars/drivetrain types. The Atom upgraded with FWD is out of control lol.

I think I have roughly the same amount of cars but I avoid costly ones like the plague. It is like a little meta game playing the AH trying to get great deals.
Yeah, the AH plays to my inner CAG... My best buy has been a 1961 Maserati Birdcage for 400K... 2 million below value. (Obviously, barn finds and Midnight Battle cars don't count.)

I run around in allot of HE cars too... Though I do all the championships in the default options so I drive allot of cars.

I've not spent much time in the Aerial Atom but my Aerial Nomad is stupid, so much so that I started to hate the buggy championships and toned it down, but it was so easy to go cartwheeling across the track.

Im still amazed at this nashville chicken craze. Mostly grew up there and lived there for 12 years and the first I (and everyone else I know from nashville) have heard about it is when its on a KFC commercial.
Too bad that the KFC version only tastes of sadness, regret and red food coloring.

(Yep. Callback to Coral meme I posted a few days back- after I tried the KFC Nashville chicken during it's initial run several months back, I truly did feel that I dyed a little inside.)

bread's done
Back