Steam+ Deals Mega Thread (All PC Gaming Deals)

Neuro5i5

CAGiversary!
Feedback
151 (100%)
This thread will attempt to provide a place to discuss past/present/future PC gaming deals. While mainly focusing on Steam games, any standout sales may also be presented. I will not be updating every Daily/Weekly/etc. sale. The tools to help individuals become a smarter shopper will be provided below.

See this POST for links to store sale pages, threads of interest and other tools to help you become a more informed PC game shopper.

Last edited:
I pulled the trigger on the $14 Grim Dawn Humble Bundle and gave it all to charity. Only keeping 1 game from each tier, and selling the other keys.

Here is a Frys Deal for a mouse if anyone is interested:

[Mouse] Logitech G502 Proteus Core Turnable Gaming Mouse - $25 ($40-$15 Promo Code: 83448)

Here is the link still works for online orders
Beautiful. I just bought that same mouse from Best Buy this morning for $40.

EDIT: Just bought through Frys. If they ever do ship it, I'll return the one that I bought from Best Buy. Thanks Lakers.

Last edited by a moderator:

[Mouse] Logitech G502 Proteus Core Turnable Gaming Mouse - $25 ($40-$15 Promo Code: 83448)

Yup. Ordered one a little bit ago tonight.

When ordered, it was listed for back-order for like almost a month or so now, LOL.

Fine. I can wait for it to arrive, for that kind of deal. :)

Nothing for me this year.

Unless you count the few thousand I spent on a 4K TV and PS4 Pro. If you need me I'll be toiling in the fields.

Once a peasant always a peasant.

:dunce:

Looks like my order for Civ 6 went through after an hour and half, and now it's just a process of fighting through the errors.  I ended up buying a second copy by accident so if any regular missed out and wants it I'll sell it at cost.

Nothing for me this year.

Unless you count the few thousand I spent on a 4K TV and PS4 Pro. If you need me I'll be toiling in the fields.

Once a peasant always a peasant.

:dunce:
getout.gif

Looks like my order for Civ 6 went through after an hour and half, and now it's just a process of fighting through the errors. I ended up buying a second copy by accident so if any regular missed out and wants it I'll sell it at cost.
In!

Closest I've gotten is just seeing the store page.

Looks like my order for Civ 6 went through after an hour and half, and now it's just a process of fighting through the errors. I ended up buying a second copy by accident so if any regular missed out and wants it I'll sell it at cost.
How did you buy a 2nd by accident? It gave me an error saying I couldn't buy two copies of the game on the same account when I tried. Actually made a 2nd account to get a 2nd copy myself.

Went through the mega list at https://steamdb.info/sales, some suggestions (a lot of this is past bundle fodder):

Postal 2 - $1

Nation Red - $1

Costume Quests - $2 bundle

Serious Sam games - all under $4ish.

Iron Brigade - $1.50

Divine Divinity - $1

Castle Crashers - $3

Gothic Universe bundle - $4

Freedom Force bundle - $2ish

Enclave - $1.24

Hitman Blood Money - $2ish

Orcs Must Die 2 - $3ish

Majesty 2 bundle - $5

Warlock 2 - $5

Darkstone (old) - $1..50

FTL - $3

Dead Rising 2 OTR - $6

Dead Rising 3 - $9

Arx Fatalis (old) - $2ish

Just noticed that Civ 6 was my 5000th game.  This is the first milestone where the game that pushed me there wasn't bundle trash.

Went through the mega list at https://steamdb.info/sales, some suggestions (a lot of this is past bundle fodder):

Postal 2 - $1

Nation Red - $1

Iron Brigade - $1.50

Divine Divinity - $1

Castle Crashers - $3

Enclave - $1.24

Orcs Must Die 2 - $3ish

Majesty 2 bundle - $5

Warlock 2 - $5

Darkstone (old) - $1..50

FTL - $3

Dead Rising 2 OTR - $6

Dead Rising 3 - $9

Wait - anyone know if this the cheapest Dead Rising 3 has been...?

Yeah, I think I paid $12 or $15 for it last holiday sale.  Good buy at $9 unless you want to hold out for the Humble Dead Rising Bundle.

Y U NO GIT DR3 WEN FREE
WTH? When was this free?

EDIT:

You've been here how many years and dont have Enhanced Steam installed?

And yes, it is.
Actually, it is installed.

I just don't normally use Chrome.

Usually, I use Vivaldi for most of my browsing.

But, I'm glad you said that - I just might have to remember to remind myself to use Chrome when checking Steam-prices.

I finally got to my cart on gamesrepublic.

After all this work and waiting I'm not even sure if I want the game now.
After as long as this glitch has been active I fully expect them to revoke and refund if they can anyway. Seems like it would be an absolutely massive loss.

Thank you for posting this cool deal. Unforunately, OOS and will not let me proceed after trying to add to my cart. $25 for a g502 is great. I actually have been eyeing a G602 which I know some people will say ewww due it being wireless but wireless works better for my setup.

Good for those that got in on the deal.

Division, Dragon Age, G502 ; some decent black friday deals

WTH? When was this free?
It's been 2 years since it's been free so I feel like I should do something to celebrate. How bout this.

dr3.png

Da fuq. y would u buy Dead Rising 3 at 50% off when it was free before?
It's good that glitch didn't even exists :p

btw y u no get Dead Rising 3 for free?
btw y u no get Alien Isolation for $10?
btw y u no get AMD Gold /w Alien Isolation for $1?
Where is Mooby? He's supposed to be buying Dead Rising 3 for $16.99 to make me feel better about getting it for free.
I believe Dead Rising 3 was up for whole EU-night, so several hours :p

I think I'm gonna post another message on the gamesplanet game page demanding that they revoke those keys.

still trying to just checkout at gamesrepublic, can get it to ask me my payment option but can't get to an actual 'put in your info' page :\

Postal 2 - $1

Nation Red - $1

Iron Brigade - $1.50

Divine Divinity - $1

Castle Crashers - $3

Enclave - $1.24

Orcs Must Die 2 - $3ish

Majesty 2 bundle - $5

Warlock 2 - $5

Darkstone (old) - $1..50

FTL - $3

Dead Rising 2 OTR - $6

Dead Rising 3 - $9

y u no menshun Brink @ $2.63?

Didn't need that Hitman game but couldn't say no to $15. I wasn't planning on buying anything but have bought Hitman, Mafia III deluxe, Deus Ex, and Dishonored 2 :|

bread's done
Back