Steam+ Deals Mega Thread (All PC Gaming Deals)

Neuro5i5

CAGiversary!
Feedback
151 (100%)
This thread will attempt to provide a place to discuss past/present/future PC gaming deals. While mainly focusing on Steam games, any standout sales may also be presented. I will not be updating every Daily/Weekly/etc. sale. The tools to help individuals become a smarter shopper will be provided below.

See this POST for links to store sale pages, threads of interest and other tools to help you become a more informed PC game shopper.

Last edited:
Ordered Hitman about 15 minutes ago and still waiting on my key... want to go to bed already, but I would like it to download over night when I am in bed lol

Same. Said orders will be reviewed. Well, worst that happens is a nope but then this is the company that honored the million Gat Out of Hell glitch orders.
They also honored Dying Light for $19.99 on release for PS4 when the season pass was released and, in addition to that, allowed everyone to have the season pass free since that was what they intended to actually buy.

Used a GS gift card and got order review. You would think gift card would be instant.
Nah its not. Ive had that same problem with them before. Their security is fucking weird.

My guess is they caught the glitch because of abnormal sales #s. Probably needs to be manually authorized. Probably a good chance it goes through because GS have honored them before, but its less of a guarantee, especially with people reporting they got them instantly.

Also at GameStop PC Downloads:

75% off before promo codes + tax:

Rise of the Tomb Raider - Deluxe Edition (Base Game + Season Pass) = $22.49

Rise of the Tomb Raider (Regular Edition - Base Game only) = $15

Rise of the Tomb Raider - Season Pass = $7.49

Last edited by a moderator:
was there a glitched price on Deus Ex and Mafia 3 Deluxe?
No, CD Keys had DE for $19.99 yesterday and GreenManGaming had Mafia 3 deluxe for $32 earlier. Was already planning on getting the best buy physical version since I had a $5 cert, but for $32 with the season pass, couldn't pass that up.

Also at GameStop PC Downloads:

75% off before promo codes + tax:

Rise of the Tomb Raider - Deluxe Edition (Base Game + Season Pass) = $22.49

Rise of the Tomb Raider (Regular Edition - Base Game only) = $15

Rise of the Tomb Raider - Season Pass = $7.49
there is no tax for digital bought from Gamestop and there's no promo code atm, MysterD

Awesome. 75% off (before tax).

Order thrown in.
I don't think I've ever ordered a PCDD item from gamestop. Didn't realize that they taxed digital items.

If that the case, Is it possible to just create a second delivery option for an address in New Hampshire (there's no tax there)? Since it's digital, they're gonna just email you the code, so it's not like you need to worry about it getting shipped to New Hampshire. I've done this sort of thing in the past with other sites that charge on digital items, and they usually don't add the tax if I select the alternate shipping address.

As I said, I've never ordered any digital items from Gamestop. So I can't guarantee that it'll work. But it might be worth a shot to save a buck.

there is no tax for digital bought from Gamestop and there's no promo code atm, MysterD
Wish I had read this post before I took the time to type up my previous post.

Thanks a lot MysterD.

Edit: *reads Troutyogurt's post* Never mind MysterD

I don't think I've ever ordered a PCDD item from gamestop. Didn't realize that they taxed digital items.

If that the case, Is it possible to just create a second delivery option for an address in New Hampshire (there's no tax there)? Since it's digital, they're gonna just email you the code, so it's not like you need to worry about it getting shipped to New Hampshire. I've done this sort of thing in the past with other sites that charge on digital items, and they usually don't add the tax if I select the alternate shipping address.

As I said, I've never ordered any digital items from Gamestop. So I can't guarantee that it'll work. But it might be worth a shot to save a buck.
I think the tax is largely negligible in terms of cost, no?

I imagine you could do that, but they may have zip code checks with the CC/Paypal just for that purpose. Worst case it doesnt go through.

Got Rise of the TR Deluxe already.

Key and all.

Activated up as Rise of the TR: 20th Anniversary Edition on Steam w/ all DLC.

Order in for Deus Ex: MD Digital Deluxe.

Under review.

I tell you, this Black Friday Week's killing my wallet here.

Can't wait to get my Black Friday Week Haul going.

This might be one of my best ones ever.

Most of the DX MD DLC is crap, though.
For $22.49 (before tax) to go Complete here w/ everything when the game ain't even been out that long + not all the DLC's are out - eh, no complaints at this price.

You likely won't find that price for the base-game alone, unless you find someone selling the AMD codes cheap like y'all mentioned a few posts back.

Looks like Civ VI is dead-dead.  The store page says "you can not buy this product" and it won't let me check out with the one still in my cart.  Just says "Game - $15.99".

I think most of the complaints are performance related so maybe patched or going to be patched.
Nah, story related. It ends stupidly apparently. GBK is a big Deus Ex fan and he was complaining about it hard, but still put 30 hours in.

Performance wise I didnt go deep into it before FIFA took my attention away, but it was running fine for me. Its hit or miss like most AAA lately.

Deus Ex: Mankind Divided is a lot of fun, particularly for a stealth playthrough. Incidentally, Dishonored 2 is also a lot of fun but stealth takes a backseat to murdering everyone in sight in that game.

In any case, it's been a hell of a year for games that start with the letter "D".

Rise of the Tomb Raider will likely be had for super cheap and bundled soon.. (just like the Tomb Raider reboot before it).

that being said, I still have the reboot in my backlog, untouched.

For $22.49 (before tax) to go Complete here w/ everything when the game ain't even been out that long + not all the DLC's are out - eh, no complaints at this price.

You likely won't find that price for the base-game alone, unless you find someone selling the AMD codes cheap like y'all mentioned a few posts back.
I'll get the whole she-bang for $10 in six months. This is Squeenix we're talking about. Also eff them for not giving me the new version of HR despite the fact I owned all the DLC plus Missing Link.

bread's done
Back