Steam+ Deals Mega Thread (All PC Gaming Deals)

Neuro5i5

CAGiversary!
Feedback
151 (100%)
This thread will attempt to provide a place to discuss past/present/future PC gaming deals. While mainly focusing on Steam games, any standout sales may also be presented. I will not be updating every Daily/Weekly/etc. sale. The tools to help individuals become a smarter shopper will be provided below.

See this POST for links to store sale pages, threads of interest and other tools to help you become a more informed PC game shopper.

Last edited:
Lets convince MysterDerp that everything ever has glitched and he's missed them all.
doctor-who-rain-sad.gif

I'm almost sure that both Hitman ($15), Deus Ex Deluxe ($22.49) and Tomb Raider Deluxe ($22.49) from GS are glitches.

So if you want them don't think it twice.

Last edited by a moderator:
I've got a chunk of Gamestop credit I wouldn't mind converting to paypal. If anyone wants any of those Square games at cost minus tax (or if you're outside the US and can't buy them anyway) hit me up. 

I've got a chunk of Gamestop credit I wouldn't mind converting to paypal. If anyone wants any of those Square games at cost minus tax (or if you're outside the US and can't buy them anyway) hit me up.
This made me realize I probably should have checked out as a guest with an Oregon address. RIP $1.50. Got my key though!

Anyone know of any good keyboard deals for BF by chance? I am buying all these codes and typing all this shit and am realizing that I desperately need a new one. 

I think that the Rise of Tomb Raider Season Pass isn't a glitch. It's $6 on Xbone/360 this weekend.

Not sure about the rest, but the only thing I'm missing is Deus Ex: Durrr Apartheid Is Bad, which I am happy to keep waiting on.

Does anyone know if the Tomb Raider Season Pass is worth it? Does it upgrade to the 20th Year Anniversary One?
Yeah, it includes every single piece of DLC, even the 20th Anniversary stuff.

Solid value at $6 or $7.50. Recommended if you enjoyed the game.

Just tried buying again, and now I get an "Oops! We've encountered a problem processing your order. We have not charged you and your order has not been placed." Guess they killed it.

Just tried buying again, and now I get an "Oops! We've encountered a problem processing your order. We have not charged you and your order has not been placed." Guess they killed it.
That happened to me the first time I tried, then I tried again and it worked.

I just bought the Tomb Raider Season pass it seems worth it for just $7.50 both I got instant codes I am sure it was because I paid with Gamestop Credit 

Just got mine instantly paying with trade credit.

I was interested to see the deluxe edition redeem as the 20 year celebration edition on steam

If any cag with good trade feedback would like me to buy them a key (you send paypal, I buy with credit) send me a pm.

In case anyone cares, the DA: Inquisition GOTY deal at GAME UK is still working.

Just bought it a couple of minutes ago (as a guest, got locked out of my account because I couldn't remember my password and the reset link was broken) and I was sent the code within a few minutes, it redeemed with no issues.

fuck this shit. Kept giving me the "oops" error now. It's like they've locked my account/or the item and is masking it behind a payment error now when they processed and locked my payment perfectly fine the first time.

I didn't want it anyway. I'll just wait for the eventual humble bundle or

Dear Redditors, As you noticed the price for recently released Civilization VI Deluxe Edition was really low. Unfortunately, it was too good to be true. The discount for Civilization VI Deluxe Edition was a price bug on our side. We're really sorry, but we need to cancel orders for Sid Meier's Civilization VI - Deluxe Edition. If you bought the game, your money for the order will be transferred back to your bank account within the next few days. If you already activated the game on your Steam account, the game will be deactivated and removed from your account soon. We're really sorry about the whole situation. During such huge sales like Black Friday, where we have so many discounted games, such mistakes sometimes just take place. As a small form of compensation for the situation, any person who bought the game will receive from us a 20% discount code for the next purchase on Games Republic and they will be able to keep bonus Anomaly 2 game on their accounts. If you have any question, please DM me our write on [email protected]

:priceisrightlosinghorn:

Dear Redditors, As you noticed the price for recently released Civilization VI Deluxe Edition was really low. Unfortunately, it was too good to be true. The discount for Civilization VI Deluxe Edition was a price bug on our side. We're really sorry, but we need to cancel orders for Sid Meier's Civilization VI - Deluxe Edition. If you bought the game, your money for the order will be transferred back to your bank account within the next few days. If you already activated the game on your Steam account, the game will be deactivated and removed from your account soon. We're really sorry about the whole situation. During such huge sales like Black Friday, where we have so many discounted games, such mistakes sometimes just take place. As a small form of compensation for the situation, any person who bought the game will receive from us a 20% discount code for the next purchase on Games Republic and they will be able to keep bonus Anomaly 2 game on their accounts. If you have any question, please DM me our write on [email protected]

:priceisrightlosinghorn:
Well, only one thing to do now... sign that email address up for every newsletter you can find.

i hate to be that guy, But anyone want to try and help me out get the Deus Ex Mankind Divded season pass for pc. I've tried everything on gamestop but it won't let me check out. 

Anyone kknow for sure if Rise of the Tomb Raider season pass is a steam key or not? It says PC download on the page. DOn't want it to be a gamestop client download or something

bread's done
Back