Steam+ Deals Mega Thread (All PC Gaming Deals)

Neuro5i5

CAGiversary!
Feedback
151 (100%)
This thread will attempt to provide a place to discuss past/present/future PC gaming deals. While mainly focusing on Steam games, any standout sales may also be presented. I will not be updating every Daily/Weekly/etc. sale. The tools to help individuals become a smarter shopper will be provided below.

See this POST for links to store sale pages, threads of interest and other tools to help you become a more informed PC game shopper.

Last edited:
Scooped up Dragon Age Inquisition GOTY for $6.40 all told. Not really a fan of Dragon Age past Origins but at that price what the hell, hard to imagine I won't get $6.40 of enjoyment out of it somehow.

Tried picking up Hitman but I've been stuck in limbo with a successful order for about an hour now. Got an email confirming I placed the order but no word about cancellation and no sign of a key yet, not looking too hopeful.

Got Hitman immediately after ordering and paying with trade credit. Used my PUR login info, in case that made a difference.

Thinking about Rise of the Tomb Raider + Season Pass, but not sure if I want to spend more even though I do want to pick it up eventually...

Yep. Tried again, since 75% off price mistake is still up.

No dice.

Won't go through w/ Paypal or CC.

RIP to this deal.
if anyone needs hitman i picked up an extra incase a fellow cag missed it. i'll sell at cost of course

Last edited by a moderator:
if anyone needs hitman i picked up an extra incase a fellow cag missed it. i'll sell at cost of course
I got Hitman Full+ Rise of the TR Deluxe. :)

Looking for Deus Ex Mankind Divided Digital Deluxe.

EDIT:

Nevermind. Just got Deus Ex MD Deluxe.

Thanks for your kind offers. Much appreciated.

Was able to get DA:I goty from Game.UK and both Hitman Complete and Deus Ex season pass from Gamestop (both ordered through my regular account/CC). I have another PayPal order of the Deus Ex still pending and would be happy to sell at cost if it processes.

Just purchased Deus EX MD Deluxe Edition. Kept getting the sign in error, so I simply skipped it and chose to check out as a guest. Worked just fine. Not sure if Hitman is a glitch, but I may snag that later at a Gamestop if we're in the mall.

Edit: Oh wow, I'm getting a series of emails that may payment was "declined". My order may be cancelled if I don't update my CC info within 48hrs. I paid entirely with gift cards from Bing.  Weird.

Not sure how they'll decline anything since I'm already installing the game.

Square Enix seems to be the only publisher these days to know how to get people to buy their games ... by making their sale "look" like a glitch 

love the extra touch doing it across different storefronts

Just purchased Deus EX MD Deluxe Edition. Kept getting the sign in error, so I simply skipped it and chose to check out as a guest. Worked just fine. Not sure if Hitman is a glitch, but I may snag that later at a Gamestop if we're in the mall.

Edit: Oh wow, I'm getting a series of emails that may payment was "declined". My order may be cancelled if I don't update my CC info within 48hrs. I paid entirely with gift cards from Bing. Weird.

Not sure how they'll decline anything since I'm already installing the game.
DId the same thanks

Square Enix seems to be the only publisher these days to know how to get people to buy their games ... by making their sale "look" like a glitch

love the extra touch doing it across different storefronts
I grabbed Rise of the Tomb Raider through a Gamestop glitch back when it debuted for PC. This has happened previously with Dying Light as well. I wouldn't be surprised if the price is jacked up in another hour or so.

I think my Hitman order finally went through but the email from Gamestop says "For your protection, we do not send download codes directly through email." and I can't view my order history on the site due to server errors.

Well played Gamestop.

I think my Hitman order finally went through but the email from Gamestop says "For your protection, we do not send download codes directly through email." and I can't view my order history on the site due to server errors.

Well played Gamestop.
My order went through around 5 hours ago but I haven't received the email that is supposed to have my code and activation instructions that was supposedly being sent to me 'shortly'.

My order went through around 5 hours ago but I haven't received the email that is supposed to have my code and activation instructions that was supposedly being sent to me 'shortly'.
They don't send a code. If you were able to associate the purchase to your GameStop account, it will be listed in the orders screen.

Otherwise you go to www.gamestop.com/Profiles/OrderTrackingLogin.aspx and enter the order number and email, or email and last 4 digits of payment method.

Unfortunately, it looks like the servers are dead for people trying to log in. Hope you weren't planning on playing it today.

Wow. They didnt cancel my hitman gane. Rejoice! 

About to pick up a Vive at Microsoft store too... looking to be a nice black friday 

I could go to the cesspool but 1) I've never been there and want to keep it that way and 2) I'd rather help out one of you dingaloids. Details spoiled.

So I did get my second order of the Mankind Divided season pass and am more than happy to sell it at cost or trade for something equal (~$8.00). I might even take some bundle trash! Send me a PM if you're into that plan.

Edit: nvm gave the code away to an old bosom buddy.

Found on gamedeals, GOG is offering Offworld Trading Company 2-pack (basically) for $13.59. By basically, meaning you buy a copy and get a free copy (so it's like $6.80 each).

I missed out on the Deus Ex glitch nuuuuuuuuuu. :( Ah well, it's Squeenix, it'll be cheaper in six months.

I also just got charged for the Humble Monthly. Fudge. >_<

I missed out on the Deus Ex glitch nuuuuuuuuuu. :( Ah well, it's Squeenix, it'll be cheaper in six months.

I also just got charged for the Humble Monthly. Fudge. &gt;_&lt;
You didn't miss out. Just clear your cache so you can get on the website.

Edit: On that note DO NOT SIGN IN, otherwise you break the website again.

Hey guys quick question about Dragon Age on GAME UK.  Is it a Steam code that I'll get?  I tried going back a few pages but couldn't find the answer...  sorry if I missed it!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rdedfzJAUl4
That doesn't look fun at all. It looks like a vomit-inducing terrible time. I really don't get VR. Which I guess is a good thing because it's expensive. Guess I'm just motion sick.

bread's done
Back