Steam+ Deals Mega Thread (All PC Gaming Deals)

Neuro5i5

CAGiversary!
Feedback
151 (100%)
This thread will attempt to provide a place to discuss past/present/future PC gaming deals. While mainly focusing on Steam games, any standout sales may also be presented. I will not be updating every Daily/Weekly/etc. sale. The tools to help individuals become a smarter shopper will be provided below.

See this POST for links to store sale pages, threads of interest and other tools to help you become a more informed PC game shopper.

Last edited:
I don't care about anything anymore:

Key:

QUESTRUN STEAM: P?FGM-FNK3T-?QLN4
Key:

TERRA INCOGNITA CHAPTER ONE STEAM: W3QXC-QWNXV-9?7WN
Key:

TIDALIS STEAM: K6KKE-N22F7-KYVQ?
Key:

TOWER WARS STEAM: HQIJC-JP3X?-TLMA5
Key:

RED GOBLIN CURSED FOREST STEAM: C2?NE-LDEBY-QAC3T
SID MEIERS PIRATES: 4?WJC-F?DC6-TIC0B

?=R

I don't care about anything anymore:

Key:

QUESTRUN STEAM: P?FGM-FNK3T-?QLN4
Key:

TERRA INCOGNITA CHAPTER ONE STEAM: W3QXC-QWNXV-9?7WN
Key:

TIDALIS STEAM: K6KKE-N22F7-KYVQ?
Key:

TOWER WARS STEAM: HQIJC-JP3X?-TLMA5
Key:

RED GOBLIN CURSED FOREST STEAM: C2?NE-LDEBY-QAC3T
SID MEIERS PIRATES: 4?WJC-F?DC6-TIC0B

?=R
Grabbed Pirates, Thanks

Think this is the last of my junk...

THREE DEAD ZED: 30CJ?X-VF9M6-LZIX7
BARROW HILL CURSE OF THE ANCIENT CIRCLE: EIH?WT-A2LRQ-GX49G
CMYW: N3VTI-YL4V?7-NLY69
TIDALIS: LYEAL-5ALYZ-KIGL?0
CORPORATE LIFESTYLE SIMULATOR: Q8KH?H-HGEK2-RGHWN
THREE DEAD ZED: TDJ64-Z3K?HT-EHQGV
QUESTRUN: Q905H-YR5?VX-NWV9N
BARROW HILL CURSE OF THE ANCIENT CIRCLE: X95A?H-MABRF-8IHM6
CMYW: 4ZNK6-XRWKY-9K?M5D
RED GOBLIN CURSED FOREST: 9KXDV-Y?MCI6-7FP3V
AFTER THE END OF THE HARVEST: R?503W-DFXAP-8YDF2

Remove ?s

It should get added to your shopping cart. You still have to checkout like with any other purchase (should be listed at $0) and then you'll get it added to your account.
It doesn't add it to my cart either.

All it does is show me that the button is being clicked on, but other than that, nothing.

I can add other things to my cart, but this doesn't get put in there.

Last edited by a moderator:
Can someone remind me how the Winter Steam Sale works? In particular, is everything on sale now? Or will there be new deals later in the week/next week? 

A little different this sale, it looks like Steam award trading cards are good beyond the sale and valid until Feb. 2/17? Wonder what that is all about.

eH58YND.png

That's more than I expected.

A little different this sale, it looks like Steam award trading cards are good beyond the sale and valid until Feb. 2/17? Wonder what that is all about.
Probably because they're not really seasonal cards. They're Steam Awards cards. They will probably be having another sale in January for the winners.

Can someone remind me how the Winter Steam Sale works? In particular, is everything on sale now? Or will there be new deals later in the week/next week?
Most of the deals you see now are what the game's discount will be until the end of the sale. I can't remember but I think the Summer Sale had some games get discounts later because the developers didnt want the discount to run during the whole sale, but I could be wrong about that.

I think my favorite aspect of the sale these days is the gaming sites trying hard to make it sound like a big deal for their stories. "Steam's Winter Sale is starting! Is your wallet ready for 33% off?"

This is a new low for me.  I am taking my Steam funds and taking them to Occulus for my Gear VR.  MY GEAR VR IS GETTING PRIORITY OVER STEAM SALE. 

To be honest though, Keep Talking and Nobody Explodes looks fun as hell.

Humble Monthly has ruined sales for me. They've done a darn good job of ticking games off my wish list.    I look at a games like Enter the Gungeon or Darkest Dungeon and can only think, "why would I buy you when you'll probably be in a 12 buck bundle with other games?"

Some of these companies must think we're stupid.  Many of these "discounts" are like double what I'd even consider paying.  30 bucks for GTA 5?  yeah, that ain't happening.

Abzu at 70% off is a really good deal. I might wait until this weekend to see if PS4 puts it on sale since I'd prefer to have it there, but I was looking for a good deal on that game.

This is a new low for me. I am taking my Steam funds and taking them to Occulus for my Gear VR. MY GEAR VR IS GETTING PRIORITY OVER STEAM SALE.

To be honest though, Keep Talking and Nobody Explodes looks fun as hell.
Check the Oculus Store! They have a pretty decent Winter Sale going on there too on their VR games. Kinda mad one I bought a few weeks ago is half off.

Check the Oculus Store! They have a pretty decent Winter Sale going on there too on their VR games. Kinda mad one I bought a few weeks ago is half off.
just keep in mind they are running dailies. So if its not daily it could get a price drop. Already seen the butthurt flow because people couldnt put two and two together

Are Origin and GameStop really the only places to buy Dragon Age: Inquisition Game of the Year Edition ...?

Kind of annoying. Keys on sale all over the place dirt cheap for the game-only, but I want the DLC, too. Looking for a controller RPG.
game.co.uk had a glitch/sale/whatever during BF for like 5$ that was fully goty
Fantastic.

Origin now has the GotY on sale again at $20....which is $5 more than it was during Black Friday ($15).

Insult to missed-$5-glitch injury.

Had a bunch of money left over in my wallet from the Autumn sale. Just went ahead and emptied it on a bunch of games with next to no discounts. You're welcome for my sacrifices.

Since the Steam Link is only $20 today and I've pretty much gone back to being a console barf bag I'm thinking of grabbing one. How stupid is that? Scale of 1-10, please, preferably from people who have experienced the Link for themselves.

Since the Steam Link is only $20 today and I've pretty much gone back to being a console barf bag I'm thinking of grabbing one. How stupid is that? Scale of 1-10, please, preferably from people who have experienced the Link for themselves.
Depends on your internet. I have problems with rocket league so I imagine a shooter game would suck as well. Everything else is fine to play on

They are pretty neat little devices tbh. I doubt you will regret it as long as you have a wired connection between your TV area and your computer. FWIW I also bought one today for $20.

My brother got one last year for Christmas. At the time I thought it was going to be gimicky and terrible. It was anything but. Would I want to try playing competitive online games with one? No. For other stuff like games that were originally released on console or more casual fps games it works well.

Now I need a really good deal on a steam controller. I want to try one but I dont want to pay $35.

About a 3.

I don't have great internet (15 Mbps on a really good day), but I have the Link plugged into the router and my computer I'm streaming from plugged into a repeater and I can stream anything that runs well on my computer to my living room with no artefacts or hiccups. I haven't fooled with it much (it was an early Xmas present), but the only real limitations for me have been my hardware. Also, unless you have 100+ Mbps internet, don't try to go wireless with it. I did conduct that experiment the other day and I had the exact opposite experience--nothing loaded. It works fine with my XBOX 360 wired controller and it works okay with the DualShock 3s I have, but if you're not using an XBOXesque controller, you'll still have to sort-of guess what XYAB prompts mean on your device.

I hope that helps you make a foolish decision. (We got mine the last time it was on sale for $20 on Amazon, Black Fridayish.)

About a 3.

I don't have great internet (15 Mbps on a really good day), but I have the Link plugged into the router and my computer I'm streaming from plugged into a repeater and I can stream anything that runs well on my computer to my living room with no artefacts or hiccups. I haven't fooled with it much (it was an early Xmas present), but the only real limitations for me have been my hardware. Also, unless you have 100+ Mbps internet, don't try to go wireless with it. I did conduct that experiment the other day and I had the exact opposite experience--nothing loaded. It works fine with my XBOX 360 wired controller and it works okay with the DualShock 3s I have, but if you're not using an XBOXesque controller, you'll still have to sort-of guess what XYAB prompts mean on your device.

I hope that helps you make a foolish decision. (We got mine the last time it was on sale for $20 on Amazon, Black Fridayish.)
Your external internet connection has no bearing on how well the link works, its all internal to your network. Course internal wired works best, usually people with issues are running everything wireless, either the link or the desktop their streaming from

I use it almost daily though, either to play games but also to launch kodi on my desktop and watch movies downstairs. The re-encoding doesnt have any effect on quality as long as the connection is good. It will also handle 5.1 surround, as long as whatever your playing it on the pc with can decode DD/DTS for you the link will receive PCM5.1, so your receiver would also need to support 5.1 pcm to get full surround. Just a word of warning since some of the cheap AVRs wont do pcm5.1, only DD. Also for games and 5.1, you need to have a 5.1 capable sound device setup as your main output if you want games in 5.1, the link can only stream out what the games give it so without a 5.1 device most games will default to stereo

Another good option with it, the link supports flirc. So you can grab a flirc module for cheap on amazon and now you can use any IR remote with the link for watching movies or whatever

bread's done
Back