Steam+ Deals Mega Thread (All PC Gaming Deals)

Neuro5i5

CAGiversary!
Feedback
151 (100%)
This thread will attempt to provide a place to discuss past/present/future PC gaming deals. While mainly focusing on Steam games, any standout sales may also be presented. I will not be updating every Daily/Weekly/etc. sale. The tools to help individuals become a smarter shopper will be provided below.

See this POST for links to store sale pages, threads of interest and other tools to help you become a more informed PC game shopper.

Last edited:
-Hero Siege
I've had a great time with this game. It has random levels, but a nice variety to break things up. There's a boatload of content and lots of heroes to choose from. Lots of loot too. It's one of the best games in its genre that I've come across.

Not far from that tree is Iron Fisticle. It's kind of a twin stick shooter (think Robotron or Gauntlet) that lets you choose stat upgrades that persist from game to game -- though loot is not. You also choose your own pathway through four floors, so it's pretty easy to keep things fresh.

I'd say both of those are a side-step from Isaac, but they're definitely in the ballpark gameplay and feature-wise.

Request time.

I've been playing Binding of Isaac A LOT recently. I like the replayability and the constant adding of items into the item pool.

What else could scratch that itch? I'm a big fan of continual unlocks.
Wait for the next BoI dlc. It's coming out right after the sale

Yep. Apparently their lesson is "Never try". 

I do miss when they actually did. Gem Auctions were fun, and even if you didn't really try that hard, you could pick up some random piece of bundle fodder... and yet still feel like you came out ahead, because well... you got something (or a few things) free, and probably made money off it due to selling your gem sacks to people that were dumping way too much money into it. 

You would think since the sales aren't going to really be determined by price or actually being a good sale anymore, that they'd go whole hog with the promo rather than "You get one card for clicking this button, and another for going through the discovery queue."

Since the Steam Link is only $20 today and I've pretty much gone back to being a console barf bag I'm thinking of grabbing one. How stupid is that? Scale of 1-10, please, preferably from people who have experienced the Link for themselves.
I've been using Steam Link to stream my local movies from PC to TV (wired). It works great.

12/10 Would buy it again!!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
0GLBsf3.jpg

Don't underestimate the Mystery Power.

Yep. Apparently their lesson is "Never try".

I do miss when they actually did. Gem Auctions were fun, and even if you didn't really try that hard, you could pick up some random piece of bundle fodder... and yet still feel like you came out ahead, because well... you got something (or a few things) free, and probably made money off it due to selling your gem sacks to people that were dumping way too much money into it.

You would think since the sales aren't going to really be determined by price or actually being a good sale anymore, that they'd go whole hog with the promo rather than "You get one card for clicking this button, and another for going through the discovery queue."
"Eh, what are you going to do? Buy your games from not-Steam?"

Valve just gave up giving a crap, which is why we all did too.

How do so many of you already own CrossCode? Killer Bundle? I want it, but 15% off is a joke. Especially since it was 35% off during the last Winter sale.

How do so many of you already own CrossCode? Killer Bundle? I want it, but 15% off is a joke. Especially since it was 35% off during the last Winter sale.
Gala, I think.

Dev claimed to know nothing about his pub bundling, and didn't have the nega-nards to try and revoke or throw up a stink.

That's why it doesn't see significant discount.

Happy XMess Lurkers

FGXJZ-IF235-4HDCH    Fallou 4
KIC2X-LDNKQ-NDAI4    MekaMan
4FLW9-K72IA-ZZZJZ    Rad Bats Show
XLAQN-DJFJ5-LWVAL    Shadow Walliol 2
2L07G-G2685-JM8W6    Deus™ Ex™ Mankind™ Divined™
YT20J-P6ZA3-IABIW    Fallou 4
FM5XL-MH36W-YF48N    Fallou 4
PEXQ9-B9F2Y-KL7IR    Dishorned 2
I396B-64FXJ-FR4ZT    Fallou 4
8HPDL-Z802A-FD9V4    Dishorned 2
DK93P-PWINP-NGV5F    Homefront: The Relovution
XE48A-QI8JM-RIVW4    Mess Effect Andromeda

(switch first and last)

And last 50 codes

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

Australia killed Steam by $3 million fines. RIP 2004-2016
That's, like, twenty minutes of card sales.

"Hey, we need three million dollars! Put a new TF2 hat on the market and tell everyone that there's only one. What? No, who cares what it looks like?"

So what happens if you use a code someone posts and it ends up that they purchased it with a stolen credit card?  Will Steam take the game away from you and/or ban you?

Is just the store down or the whole thing (games, etc)?

Asking for a guy who's at work today... :whistle2:
Everything expect third party download servers

So what happens if you use a code someone posts and it ends up that they purchased it with a stolen credit card? Will Steam take the game away from you and/or ban you?
43hYthD.jpg

You get this lovely popup. (note: as of this month there's different message for beta revokes)

I'm officially claiming credit for the current DDoS attack on steam.

None of you jerks can prove otherwise, so why not?

I've only bought dlc so far and none of it has been from steam.  I'll probably grab the last two Age of Empires II dlc that have been released and possibly TASTEE Lethal Tactics even though I know it will be bundled sooner or later (or heck, maybe has already).  Looks fun though.

I did end up buying Homeworld remaster and Deserts of whatever. Need to get 26 hours out of it to make it justified!
Hey, I was considering doing the same thing! Let me know how those 26 hours go. Or at least your first impressions.
I really enjoyed all 3, I got around 80 hours out of the Homeworld 1+2 remasters and 20 hours for Deserts of Kharak. Mostly with methodical turtling/teching through the single player campaigns and some goofing around with vs. AI skirmishes.

Also, feel free to play Deserts of Kharak first even though it is the most recent of the three as the story takes place before Homeworld 1.

And Steam needs to get fixed ASAP before I miss my free Vermintide item for the day that I will never use! Thank goodness Fallout 4 still works.

Look on the bright side - since there aren't daily or flash deals, you don't really miss anything from the sale* if Steam is down for an extended period of time.

* - I use that term loosely

Look on the bright side - since there aren't daily or flash deals, you don't really miss anything from the sale* if Steam is down for an extended period of time.

* - I use that term loosely
We miss people not buying our thousands of trading cards to craft useless sale badges, so that's a thing. :(

bread's done
Back