Steam+ Deals Mega Thread (All PC Gaming Deals)

Neuro5i5

CAGiversary!
Feedback
151 (100%)
This thread will attempt to provide a place to discuss past/present/future PC gaming deals. While mainly focusing on Steam games, any standout sales may also be presented. I will not be updating every Daily/Weekly/etc. sale. The tools to help individuals become a smarter shopper will be provided below.

See this POST for links to store sale pages, threads of interest and other tools to help you become a more informed PC game shopper.

Last edited:
I realize my collection is nowhere near what many of you are currently sitting on, but I just hit 4k. My 4k game was Kingdom Rush Frontiers because I love TD games and it's one of the great ones.

[attachment=24963:4k.jpg]

To celebrate, I'm leaving this crap right here:

Nihilumbra
VIX2N-GXKPK-KQ99F

Akane the Kunoichi
2WFCH-FIQAA-X5G5Y

Yury
2VH7E-728G4-PWJV2

Evoland
NTTXR-6WLRQ-HKGQY

Meridian: New World
V5IZD-DGQ9V-V0IDW

Claire
H2QCJ-Y93HN-9W3MR

Madballs in… Babo:Invasion    
0WPCP-H29H4-RMA5D

Sideway New York    
30PGC-35V88-JNJ65

Edna & Harvey: The Breakout
0I7IG-ARL87-WH2Q0

Shiny The Firefly
CNR2I-07WD2-RRQ0M

Not The Robots
F2A86-82IVR-5GB5D

Gun Monkeys
3ZT6K-LAHAL-X9VAT

Tycoon City: New York
40LW9-5B8PZ-LQADN

The UnderGarden
3QMVQ-B60ZL-D42TX

BANZAI PECAN: The Last Hope For the Young Century
3HTBZ-QKWMZ-MXMCP

Chaos Ride
27VGG-FBHI9-DAWCN

GunWorld
28TR2-V2B3N-TQVF3

Metal Dead
DHAJT-59398-982E4

Project Night
DD06I-MMJKC-GE4VA

Fortune's Tavern - The Fantasy Tavern Simulator
3VMPF-43BMC-W8ZPB

Deponia
GI2PX-F0FLX-7KBI3

Edna & Harvey: Harvey's New Eyes
XBYPT-FVQGC-XCK59

Cognition Game of the Year Edition
QK67Z-JET57-VJR72

Torchlight II
8JHPZ-0HCFL-R9NL0

AERENA - Masters Edition
45M34-83MGD-G50GT

House of 1,000 Doors: The Palm of Zoroaster CE
TJG9D-9BYC2-KKQNB

Brink of Consciousness: Dorian Gray Syndrome CE
PWMKG-8L2Z5-0JCNP

Cubetractor
46YG3-290WB-JR6DM

Zombie Solitaire
53EYB-R4DYC-I628E

AR-K
3M9WP-CX0H6-WTWRH

Sinking Island
3K63E-YHIPX-ZY35E

The Escapists DLC: Alcatraz
K8YEP-QPIMP-C5WTW

Marvel Heroes 2015 bonus character:
RHBX-GMST-QWL1-SA5H

Sugar Cube: Bittersweet Factory    
M7XQP-BE500-WFNXZ

Space Warp
2AM92-DY44C-LQ8NZ

The UnderGarden
5YKDF-QEFE6-QCXFF

Tiny & Big: Grandpa's Leftovers
VTWZM-6R9XN-IGC49

Rhiannon: Curse of the Four Branches
JIFJB-3WPCP-VNIGH

Battleplan: American Civil War
LBHY0-D624B-0QK7B

Doorways: The Underworld
Y3GH6-HYQGB-6MYQH

TEC 3001
2522E-2HMEK-YFVNR

Stranded
2MCBH-K7296-VB6HD

Rush Bros.
2MZFA-ALH7P-7NKV7

Restaurant Empire II
2M7Q7-BWTNV-0C6EH

Seven Kingdoms 2 HD
2Q2AP-VJVL2-0X9CW

Tales From Space: Mutant Blobs Attack
2PAWE-P2CMM-MIL2Q

Trauma
2TIYR-9C6VM-I9IFL

The Journey Down: Chapter One
0R3LT-88BIE-ANAFH

War, the Game
0RYWM-7QRMZ-9BJ3Z

Tales of the Orient: The Rising Sun
2HQNH-YJJHB-PEIPX

Not the Robots
78XPA-X9CXC-3DZDA

Doorways: Chapter 3 - The Underworld
4TA46-0BYWY-P9R7Y

Jagged Alliance: Crossfire
C6M43-X6LIX-QBXWG

Naval Warfare    
NMQER-ZB2QF-L5DA8

Thunder Wolves    
QZCYD-RL7JP-0HX77

Commando Jack
WLZB4-HV9Z0-0C9GT

Strategic War In Europe
HK2DG-QNQJI-VZN6N

LPEF7-GJ00A-PT6RY

Shadows of War
3PHNW-3N5TN-M2CKJ

Retro/Grade
0VDVB-7LT3V-MMYJ2

Pixel Piracy
0X8AD-267A5-9NP5F

Final Dusk
0QMCZ-LD9PE-IBHR0

Magnetic By Nature
0Y3AQ-TFMFV-CM94M

Empress Of The Deep 2: Song Of The Blue Whale
0QE89-CPB37-94V9C

Jones On Fire
0PLRQ-M8H0R-2BHRK

Agent Awesome
0QME0-MELDA-PC359

Rooks Keep
5RXE5-W96XT-RVAT3

Terrian Saga: KR-17
5PL6L-EZTD4-4E8GR

Vessel
4JPC7-KEDD8-Y9BYR

Knock-knock
42CGC-IKY6D-EIIKD

Viscera Cleanup Detail: Santa's Rampage
5E0NP-LMXIJ-BTMKP

Lost Chronicles of Zerzura
2AV34-KEKQ2-YZM7X

Lucid
E0FKL-HAQQG-DJVIE

4XWMD-2JT3T-E7BNZ

Aqua Kitty: Milk Mine Defender
RFYJ2-BG0JG-ERC2H

Hello guys, noob question and sorry about this, but I hope someone could help me, I just got a new gaming laptop (Well for college use mainly but it have nice specs for gaming) I see people posting codes so can anyone tell me what is going on with these codes that are being posted here? And no I did not get any of them as I just got my gaming laptop. 

Another noob question I have been using steam for sometime on my older gaming PC which stopped working few months ago but anyways, now with steam current sale, what is the cheapest way to get couple games? I'm looking at Fall Out 4, Divinity Original Sin Enhanced Edition, Undertale, and looking at BattleField one (I know this game is not on steam lol) I know they are at a very good price, but I kind of spent all my free money on this new laptop SIGH.......

And before anyway try to accuse me, no I'm not asking for free shit, I'm just asking if there is even a better way to get the games I want for cheaper, and I'm asking about what is going on with all those free codes being posted here lol.

I realize my collection is nowhere near what many of you are currently sitting on, but I just hit 4k. My 4k game was Kingdom Rush Frontiers because I love TD games and it's one of the great ones.

attachicon.gif
4k.jpg

Nihilumbra
VIX2N-GXKPK-KQ99F

Akane the Kunoichi
2WFCH-FIQAA-X5G5Y

Yury
2VH7E-728G4-PWJV2

Evoland
NTTXR-6WLRQ-HKGQY

Meridian: New World
V5IZD-DGQ9V-V0IDW

Claire
H2QCJ-Y93HN-9W3MR

Madballs in… Babo:Invasion
0WPCP-H29H4-RMA5D

Sideway New York
30PGC-35V88-JNJ65

Edna & Harvey: The Breakout
0I7IG-ARL87-WH2Q0

Shiny The Firefly
CNR2I-07WD2-RRQ0M

Not The Robots
F2A86-82IVR-5GB5D

Gun Monkeys
3ZT6K-LAHAL-X9VAT

Tycoon City: New York
40LW9-5B8PZ-LQADN

The UnderGarden
3QMVQ-B60ZL-D42TX

BANZAI PECAN: The Last Hope For the Young Century
3HTBZ-QKWMZ-MXMCP

Chaos Ride
27VGG-FBHI9-DAWCN

GunWorld
28TR2-V2B3N-TQVF3

Metal Dead
DHAJT-59398-982E4

Project Night
DD06I-MMJKC-GE4VA

Fortune's Tavern - The Fantasy Tavern Simulator
3VMPF-43BMC-W8ZPB

Deponia
GI2PX-F0FLX-7KBI3

Edna & Harvey: Harvey's New Eyes
XBYPT-FVQGC-XCK59

Cognition Game of the Year Edition
QK67Z-JET57-VJR72

Torchlight II
8JHPZ-0HCFL-R9NL0

AERENA - Masters Edition
45M34-83MGD-G50GT

House of 1,000 Doors: The Palm of Zoroaster CE
TJG9D-9BYC2-KKQNB

PWMKG-8L2Z5-0JCNP

Cubetractor
46YG3-290WB-JR6DM

Zombie Solitaire
53EYB-R4DYC-I628E

AR-K
3M9WP-CX0H6-WTWRH

Sinking Island
3K63E-YHIPX-ZY35E

The Escapists DLC: Alcatraz
K8YEP-QPIMP-C5WTW

Marvel Heroes 2015 bonus character:
RHBX-GMST-QWL1-SA5H

Sugar Cube: Bittersweet Factory
M7XQP-BE500-WFNXZ

Space Warp
2AM92-DY44C-LQ8NZ

The UnderGarden
5YKDF-QEFE6-QCXFF

Tiny & Big: Grandpa's Leftovers
VTWZM-6R9XN-IGC49

Rhiannon: Curse of the Four Branches
JIFJB-3WPCP-VNIGH

LBHY0-D624B-0QK7B

Doorways: The Underworld
Y3GH6-HYQGB-6MYQH

TEC 3001
2522E-2HMEK-YFVNR

Stranded
2MCBH-K7296-VB6HD

Rush Bros.
2MZFA-ALH7P-7NKV7

Restaurant Empire II
2M7Q7-BWTNV-0C6EH

Seven Kingdoms 2 HD
2Q2AP-VJVL2-0X9CW

Tales From Space: Mutant Blobs Attack
2PAWE-P2CMM-MIL2Q

Trauma
2TIYR-9C6VM-I9IFL

The Journey Down: Chapter One
0R3LT-88BIE-ANAFH

War, the Game
0RYWM-7QRMZ-9BJ3Z

Tales of the Orient: The Rising Sun
2HQNH-YJJHB-PEIPX

Not the Robots
78XPA-X9CXC-3DZDA

Doorways: Chapter 3 - The Underworld
4TA46-0BYWY-P9R7Y

Jagged Alliance: Crossfire
C6M43-X6LIX-QBXWG

Naval Warfare
NMQER-ZB2QF-L5DA8

Thunder Wolves
QZCYD-RL7JP-0HX77

Commando Jack
WLZB4-HV9Z0-0C9GT

Strategic War In Europe
HK2DG-QNQJI-VZN6N

LPEF7-GJ00A-PT6RY

Shadows of War
3PHNW-3N5TN-M2CKJ

Retro/Grade
0VDVB-7LT3V-MMYJ2

Pixel Piracy
0X8AD-267A5-9NP5F

Final Dusk
0QMCZ-LD9PE-IBHR0

Magnetic By Nature
0Y3AQ-TFMFV-CM94M

Empress Of The Deep 2: Song Of The Blue Whale
0QE89-CPB37-94V9C

Jones On Fire
0PLRQ-M8H0R-2BHRK

Agent Awesome
0QME0-MELDA-PC359

Rooks Keep
5RXE5-W96XT-RVAT3

Terrian Saga: KR-17
5PL6L-EZTD4-4E8GR

Vessel
4JPC7-KEDD8-Y9BYR

Knock-knock
42CGC-IKY6D-EIIKD

Viscera Cleanup Detail: Santa's Rampage
5E0NP-LMXIJ-BTMKP

Lost Chronicles of Zerzura
2AV34-KEKQ2-YZM7X

Lucid
E0FKL-HAQQG-DJVIE

4XWMD-2JT3T-E7BNZ

Aqua Kitty: Milk Mine Defender
RFYJ2-BG0JG-ERC2H
Thanks! Got evoland and zombie solitaire

Hello guys, noob question and sorry about this, but I hope someone could help me, I just got a new gaming laptop (Well for college use mainly but it have nice specs for gaming) I see people posting codes so can anyone tell me what is going on with these codes that are being posted here? And no I did not get any of them as I just got my gaming laptop.

Another noob question I have been using steam for sometime on my older gaming PC which stopped working few months ago but anyways, now with steam current sale, what is the cheapest way to get couple games? I'm looking at Fall Out 4, Divinity Original Sin Enhanced Edition, Undertale, and looking at BattleField one (I know this game is not on steam lol) I know they are at a very good price, but I kind of spent all my free money on this new laptop SIGH.......

And before anyway try to accuse me, no I'm not asking for free shit, I'm just asking if there is even a better way to get the games I want for cheaper, and I'm asking about what is going on with all those free codes being posted here lol.
Copy and Paste them into Steam: Games> Activate A Product On Steam.

Apart from that, check out the bundle sites (Indie Gala, Bundlestars, and Humble Bundle for the best deals. Bundles offer far more value if there are games in them you like. For specific titles, check ITAD

Copy and Paste them into Steam: Games> Activate A Product On Steam.

Apart from that, check out the bundle sites (Indie Gala, Bundlestars, and Humble Bundle for the best deals. Bundles offer far more value if there are games in them you like. For specific titles, check ITAD
Lol I tried but guess was too late for the few that I was interested in. Thanks for the info about the bundle sites, I will check those out and see if I could find the games I need for a bit cheaper.

Edit, just got project night from your list, thanks for that, I have heard about this game before.

Last edited by a moderator:

attachicon.gif
4k.jpg

Nihilumbra
Congrats! And thanks! That came off the Wish List. :D

Oh man, only a few more days left for Overwatch Christmas loot boxes.  Time to bust out the credit card?!

Mostly likely a glitch on Amazon, The Division Gold (Uplay digital download which includes season pass) is $24.99. Game has been greatly improved since patch 1.4. Steam shows The Division had 23k peak player count in the last 24 hours. I would assume most people have the Uplay version though.

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B00ZQ7UMUU?th=1

Mostly likely a glitch on Amazon, The Division Gold (Uplay digital download which includes season pass) is $24.99. Game has been greatly improved since patch 1.4. Steam shows The Division had 23k peak player count in the last 24 hours. I would assume most people have the Uplay version though.

I need Rainbow Six Siege to have a glitch. I had a lot of fun during the free weekend, but barely scratched the surface.

I will be purchasing the Sierra bundle shortly. If anyone wants Space Quest Collection, Phantasmagoria, and Police Quest Collection, please PM me. Otherwise I'll drop the keys in this thread.

Trying to decide between an RX 470 that comes with hitman for $175.00 with a $10 rebate

Or a RX 480 by itself for $195
I'd get the 480. Basing that off my experience with my 290X which is closer to the 480 than the 470. You can buy Hitman for $15 in a year but a lamer video card is forever (well, until you upgrade again).

TSW was fun the bits of it I played, but the combat is indeed a bit wonky. Not sure if it's that, not wanting to get sucked into an mmo, or that I sucked as to why haven't played much of it. Thinking the middle option, since I suck at FM too, and still play hours of that (and do shit like lose 4-1 to Lorient at home, was so so pissed). 

Just as an update, I bought TSW complete and just activated the key they gave me to my account.  Upgraded everything just find.

RIP whoevers mom died.  It wasn't me.  

TSW was fun the bits of it I played, but the combat is indeed a bit wonky. Not sure if it's that, not wanting to get sucked into an mmo, or that I sucked as to why haven't played much of it. Thinking the middle option, since I suck at FM too, and still play hours of that (and do shit like lose 4-1 to Lorient at home, was so so pissed).
Make sure you hit the hot-key on-the-fly for Toggle Camera Mode/Combat Mode to make it feel more like Third-Person Shooter/Action game w/ mouselook.

Otherwise, it feels like a typical old-school WoW point-and-click + attack MMO w/ a locked cam.

It's still wonky, sure - but it's a ton better w/ that Toggle when you enter combat. When investigating stuff, better off w/ default locked-camera mode.

Would you recommend this monitor? I've been interested in an ultrawide for a while plus I have a $50 ebay gift card

http://www.ebay.com/itm/381859223630?_trksid=p2060353.m1438.l2649&ssPageName=STRK%3AMEBIDX%3AIT
Can't speak for it personally, as I don't own it.

But, reviews for the monitor looks like they're damn good, from what I'm Googling around.

Around 24'' is normally fine for 1080p and many often opt for 27'' or above at 1440p or 4K.

Can't see how you'd go wrong w/ 25'', as you'd still be in 1080p-land; not much bigger, TBH. Pixel density should still be fine.

I'm not much on AMD, but about the RX 470:

http://www.pcworld.com/article/3104044/components-graphics/amd-radeon-rx-470-review-a-great-graphics-card-with-a-terrible-price.html?page=9

RX 470 looks like it's a very capable 1080p card (around 60FPS @ High normally + sometimes Ultra - beating out the GTX 960) and around 40FPS or so at 1440p (at High or Ultra; depends on the game). This sounds very similar to the GTX 970 (which is the current NVidia card that I have installed).

I don't know if the extra wide-ness (of going 2560 on the length) on the monitor will cause much more framerate drops on RX 470 - but I'm thinking you'd probably be fine there. You could always push a few unnecessary graphics stuff off or at a bit lower settings, if need be to squeeze some frames out.

EDIT:

I'd get the 480. Basing that off my experience with my 290X which is closer to the 480 than the 470. You can buy Hitman for $15 in a year but a lamer video card is forever (well, until you upgrade again).
Hitman: Full Experience has already been $15 at GameStop for PC downloads before.

It was that price around Black Friday.

Awesome game, BTW.

Make sure you hit the hot-key on-the-fly for Toggle Camera Mode/Combat Mode to make it feel more like Third-Person Shooter/Action game w/ mouselook.

Otherwise, it feels like a typical old-school WoW point-and-click + attack MMO w/ a locked cam.

It's still wonky, sure - but it's a ton better w/ that Toggle when you enter combat. When investigating stuff, better off w/ default locked-camera mode.
Do this if you want to be horrible at the game, not do any dungeons and not pvp at all.

I raided in TSW if you want any real advice beyond the incredibly easy fetch quests and "story" content I can help.

I came home and saw this. Unfortunately, amazon has fixed this. Gold version is now $44.99.

In weird Steam news, I unpacked 2 booster packs yesterday and received the exact same cards I already had for the 2 different games.

I also have way too may "best use of a farm animal" cards. Hopefully, my drops in the next few days will even it out.

bread's done
Back