Steam+ Deals Mega Thread (All PC Gaming Deals)

Neuro5i5

CAGiversary!
Feedback
151 (100%)
This thread will attempt to provide a place to discuss past/present/future PC gaming deals. While mainly focusing on Steam games, any standout sales may also be presented. I will not be updating every Daily/Weekly/etc. sale. The tools to help individuals become a smarter shopper will be provided below.

See this POST for links to store sale pages, threads of interest and other tools to help you become a more informed PC game shopper.

Last edited:
I hope you guys weren't waiting for that Bard's Tale remastered trilogy.
I KS'd Bards Tale IV but this was a non-factor in that decision so "meh". Plus they were careful to not guarantee the remaster.

Making a deal to get paid on completion and then blaming InXile for not sending you money to complete it puts you squarely on the wrong side of the argument.

I KS'd Bards Tale IV but this was a non-factor in that decision so "meh". Plus they were careful to not guarantee the remaster.

Making a deal to get paid on completion and then blaming InXile for not sending you money to complete it puts you squarely on the wrong side of the argument.
After Battle Chess and that dead Descent game, I'm not giving Olde Skuul any of my money.

Edit: Urgh, Another World: The DotEmued Edition is on a bundle and I don't want to buy the whole thing. If anyone here doesn't want that game, I'll pay you a fair price for it. You know, a quarter. :p

Last edited by a moderator:

I knew Fox was racist...
Hey now, Foxypie has been dead for like 6 months now. Good time to go unsubscribe though. The article describes tasteless jokes in one video. Wonder what the other 5 videos had in them. He does look pretty Aryan.

Re: Sniper Elite 4, its legitimately one of my favorite series' right now and I regret nothing. I never pay full price (and neither did Fox or Syntax) so FakeCAG whatever.

Anyway, SE4 has been impressive from the start. They've really done the "sequel" right by consistently improving the games with each successive sequel. I played through the first level last night and it took two hours to complete all the objectives and I wasn't farting around looking for stuff while doing so. The maps are apparently all this massive and if the first is any indication, wow. Technically it ran like a peach and looks gorgeous. The biggest improvement is in the way of AI and the sniper's movement. There's a big emphasis on verticality, so you can climb around looking for your own sniper nests and essentially make your own. The run around and regain your stealth aspect is there as in 3, but now the AI does something called "Triangulation", so you can snipe some nazis and it takes them time to figure out where you are, which gives you a lot of power. They've also introduced scope and shot adjusting, which is different and more immersive. Really enjoying it. Hopefully the entire game is equally impressive as the first level.
I didn't play a full mission. Just got 30 minutes before I called it a night. Glad I didn't try to power through it since 2 hours is more time than I had. I enjoyed the 30 minutes I did play though. I second the sentiments. It's my favorite series lately, up there with TWD. Since V2, each new version has been the best of the last with some good improvements. I'm enjoying the environmental kills a lot in 4. Still haven't gotten like a super great kill cam death, but working on it.

I didn't play a full mission. Just got 30 minutes before I called it a night. Glad I didn't try to power through it since 2 hours is more time than I had. I enjoyed the 30 minutes I did play though. I second the sentiments. It's my favorite series lately, up there with TWD. Since V2, each new version has been the best of the last with some good improvements. I'm enjoying the environmental kills a lot in 4. Still haven't gotten like a super great kill cam death, but working on it.
My best one so far is an environmental. I got a chain reaction by shooting a gas canister and it blew up the truck it was next to and this was the result of the nazi who was hanging out in the motor pool

DT7s7Wz.jpg

Needless to say, incinerating nazis is just as satisfying as a headshot.

In other news...

https://twitter.com/ChineseRoom/status/831564586847465474

Depressed old man walking simulator got remade on Unity, all previous owners get it for free. It's also getting a Limited Run PS4 disc release.

I know several people have been waiting.

Shovel Knight is on sale.

for 15% off

On GOG:speaktothehand: 

https://youtu.be/1ytCEuuW2_A

I still have the helper script installed.  The one that just adds buttons to join, leave, unfollow, and delete retweet.

It's UK so yes. European keys are usually safe.

I wouldn't buy anything from that shitty site, though. AshotP's an asshole.

Sorry, not sure what you are talking about. Are you stating that the answer Foxhack gave was wrong or a ploy into me wasting my money?
It's a bunch of thread in-jokes.

We try to get stuff as cheap as possible - since you're new here, you're a "CAG-in-training." We're supposed to help you find it as cheap as possible - or if you're like us, at 75% off at least.

Anyway. GamersGate is notorious for having awful customer service, they've canceled keys over price mistakes - so a lot of us don't like the site.

It's a bunch of thread in-jokes.

We try to get stuff as cheap as possible - since you're new here, you're a "CAG-in-training." We're supposed to help you find it as cheap as possible - or if you're like us, at 75% off at least.

Anyway. GamersGate is notorious for having awful customer service, they've canceled keys over price mistakes - so a lot of us don't like the site.
Thanks I got the super troopers reference, but I am not on here very often to catch the in thread jokes. I'll just get it through g2a for a little more then to not deal with the hassle. Unless you guys have seen it another site for cheaper.

Thanks I got the super troopers reference, but I am not on here very often to catch the in thread jokes. I'll just get it through g2a for a little more then to not deal with the hassle. Unless you guys have seen it another site for cheaper.
Always keep this in mind.

1. We are all assholes.

2. Most of the time we are joking.

3. Part of initiation is to trade Mafia 3 to someone.

Nah, Several of us bought it via GamersGate and it was all fine. We used the Razer zGold offer to get it for cheaper -- the Deluxe version w/ Season Pass was $54 (versus $90 MSRP)

Random Shite.

J3078-NN65N-CB6CG

5R7HY-AGCRI-V7A8Z

L5H97-C0F66-XAPKL

BFX7R-G472A-IC0IV

Don't buy it from G2A. Normally, I personally have no issue using them, but SEIII had a lot of issues with G2A purchased keys when it first released. Many were deactivated. Besides, its $47 over there now anyway for standard. You can do better. GamersGate or GreenMan are fine.

If you use Tremor for bundle scraps and are too lazy to farm coins, there's a pretty good offer for 12,000-- sign up for 1 month of Hulu ($7.99, don't cancel until after 7 days). Confirms instantly.

Don't buy it from G2A. Normally, I personally have no issue using them, but SEIII had a lot of issues with G2A purchased keys when it first released. Many were deactivated. Besides, its $47 over there now anyway for standard. You can do better. GamersGate or GreenMan are fine.
Also it seems that Bundlestars sells it at the same price GMG does. Another option there.

Last night, Bah, Fox & I played our fakey-SE4s and killed a bunch of Nazis (Nazis?  Were they Nazis? We were in Italy but I believe those were Nazis).  I'm thinking of starting up Cag Bro Premiere, an exclusive meeting for Bros of wealth and distinction who will buy the latest games for $60-$90 weekly and them play them with our $300 headsets while we sip fine brandy.  "I say, Bah, smashing good shot! Feels good to not have those Groupees bundle people around, doesn't it?"  I just need a snappier name.

hqdefault.jpg

Until my dream is realized, tonight we're playing Secret Ponchos.  Do you own it?  Probably!  So should you play it with us? Of course!  What else are you going to do with it, start your own exclusive Secret Ponchos club?  Don't be silly.  That'll never happen so show up tonight instead and murder some Bros Southwest-style.

Last night, Bah, Fox & I played our fakey-SE4s and killed a bunch of Nazis (Nazis? Were they Nazis? We were in Italy but I believe those were Nazis). I'm thinking of starting up Cag Bro Premiere, an exclusive meeting for Bros of wealth and distinction who will buy the latest games for $60-$90 weekly and them play them with our $300 headsets while we sip fine brandy. "I say, Bah, smashing good shot! Feels good to not have those Groupees bundle people around, doesn't it?"
I am down with this club. I mean, not on SE4 cause you guys are blinded by newness, that game isn't as hot as you want to believe. But with actual good games? fuck yeah i'm down.

Maybe. Though I played the original Sniper: Ghost Warrior so I know all about sniper games and I'm pretty sure I know what I'm talking about.
I've seen people like you. Jealous of the fakeybros so you fire up that 20 year old sniper game you got in that bundle that one time and say it's just as good.

snajper_pc.jpg

Yeah, back to $50.  Almost bought it earlier this morning but then figured I haven't actually played BF1 for the past 7-10 days so I'm fine staying a BF1 hobo.  Weiler and Fox can play the super deluxe DLC maps.

bread's done
Back