Steam+ Deals Mega Thread (All PC Gaming Deals)

Neuro5i5

CAGiversary!
Feedback
151 (100%)
This thread will attempt to provide a place to discuss past/present/future PC gaming deals. While mainly focusing on Steam games, any standout sales may also be presented. I will not be updating every Daily/Weekly/etc. sale. The tools to help individuals become a smarter shopper will be provided below.

See this POST for links to store sale pages, threads of interest and other tools to help you become a more informed PC game shopper.

Last edited:
we had this posted something like a week ago.

For what it's worth, the couple of folks who posted about it here got their keys immediately.

Mine was a dupe, and the only times I've gotten them to respond to emails was when I threatened chargeback (which I'm probably still going to do since they've yet to give me a working key or refund).

It's also available on kinguin for cheaper.
So most people did get an actual working key?

Edit: Bought it from kinguin and it worked.

Now I can trick my friends into thinking I bought a $60 MSRP game

Last edited by a moderator:
HhdBFpb.png

Site's throwing a 500 Internal Server Error. Try later.

Though who would I play all that DLC with? It doesn't seem any bros are big on that game.
few games make it to the point to get enough bro replays to merit a dlc purchase. Payday 2 is ok, but not enough of a hook for anyone to bother getting good at it.

Rocket league, Dead By Daylight, BF1 have been about it. Only a couple of others have gotten more than 3 replays.

HUNTSMAN THE ORPHANAGE STEAM: BMRtee8-6ELCtwo-JYFVecks

If any one gets 3089 FUTURISTIC ACTION RPG from GMG and doesn't want it, I'll take it! Thanks!

Thanks, eulogywerd21, for the game!

Ugg when talking about Strafe earlier I mentioned Rogue Shooter the game. I forgot how that played. Was very clunky and simple and felt old. That is easily a 5/10 or worse game and worse than Strafe....I think Ziggurat is the better comparison for what I wanted from Strafe. Oh man....that game is going to my retired games though....Rogue Shooter I mean.

Ugg when talking about Strafe earlier I mentioned Rogue Shooter the game. I forgot how that played. Was very clunky and simple and felt old. That is easily a 5/10 or worse game and worse than Strafe....I think Ziggurat is the better comparison for what I wanted from Strafe. Oh man....that game is going to my retired games though....Rogue Shooter I mean.
How does it compare to Tower of Gun or Heavy Bullets?

So, looks like they're trying sell off IO.

I hope the Hitman IP + K&L IP's + distribution right of these games go w/ IO, also.

This sucks. The last Hitman got things really back on track, Hitman 2016 was awesome.

Absolution was good - but Hitman 2016 was the best one since Blood Money.
Squeenix is going to keep the IP. Io is as good as dead.

Squeenix is quickly becoming the Japanese EA.

I apparently got nothing for my free GMG game.  I've redeemed my voucher, gotten a confirmation, but no game / redemption code attached, either in my email or my account.   :ziplip:

^

Its very worthwhile, it is basically dungeon keeper 3. Its some of the original devs, they even got the original voice over actor from DK2. It should be considered the spritual successor and not this dungeons crap or whatever F2P garbage EA pushes out under the DK name

Weird.  I ordered a couple of games from Amazon during that Final Fantasy promotion and didn't get that Stormblood DLC.  I wonder why neither item qualified.  Both were from Amazon.  Oh well.  Should have paid more attention.

edit - The kindness of of a fellow CAG has saved me from my inattention.  

Weird. I ordered a couple of games from Amazon during that Final Fantasy promotion and didn't get that Stormblood DLC. I wonder why neither item qualified. Both were from Amazon. Oh well. Should have paid more attention.

edit - The kindness of of a fellow CAG has saved me from my inattention.
Mine said it needed to be a purchase of $19.99 or more, but I bought a keyboard and got it, so who knows.

Received my HyperX headset from Amazon Warehouse -- it was missing the PC extension cable.  Amazon said they didn't have a replacement for it so they wound up just refunding me and told me to keep the headset.  I tossed it to my kid for his Xbox so, good for him, I guess.  I'm back to my Monoprice headphones & $7 Best Buy mic setup.

Got Dungeons 2 and CPU Invaders free from Humble and IG without any hassle. Meanwhile every time I check for the free game over at GMG it's out of stock and most likely would have been something I already owned anyway.

So.. +1 for Humble and IG, -100 for GMG.

Okay...Dark Souls 2 owners, where you at?

Dark Souls 2 Season Pass is $6 on Gamersgate:

https://www.gamersgate.com/DLC-DS2SP/dark-souls-ii-season-pass

That's the cheapest it's even been according to ITAD:

https://isthereanydeal.com/#/page:game/info?plain=darksoulsiiseasonpass

I already own Dark Souls 2 base-game, since someone kindly gifted it me. Ain't even started it, since never finished the original Dark Souls 1 PTD.

Is Dark Souls 2: Scholars that much better graphically + gameplay-wise (since placements + balancing changed in some ways), that I should just buy that instead later?

Do Dark Souls 2 + DLC owners get a discount via Steam if they try to buy Dark Souls 2: Scholars at some point later?

Mostly poop, I think. The last 2 codes are VR games, so...

2G2LK-7GHKG-NJTVA

G4NG8-4GN5Z-2VE60

004H2-GF5JN-ZMHII

B7692-60QE2-KT8HH

CJYI4-VJIFN-7ZAKW

4AAB6-ZZMI7-J29IT

D209L-T0JB9-T52E4

4D7HP-4WH5I-37XTZ

DGN6Z-PFWL4-CQ8G7

6MMJ0-CGR5C-D8WT0

P6CJG-KGGIN-AYX3C

69253-B3QQF-75X3M

NI82J-4R8TL-4YVB0

LIRPL-9FFFB-X2NIE

D2AEI-J5G8V-XZVCI

DRZY8-LZRZ0-RJXF6

A9QCK-JTVPJ-9BVFA

ZL6JY-5PVRT-9ELVR

VTGHB-YNMC4-E6X3T

PAJ56-HH7EH-E4FYN

LY693-H236P-VM4RX

So I had been waiting for Dead Cells to come into Early Access and HOLY LIVING POOP that game is awesome. Feels like Castlevania, Rogue Legacy and Dark Souls all had a baby together.

Plus there is a release discount of 15%. Stop reading this and go buy it. : )

http://store.steampowered.com/app/588650/Dead_Cells/
While I appreciate bringing this to my attention and I definitely am intrigued by the style of the game, 8 months in early access is a long time. There will be better discounts between now and then as well considering that they dont plan on raising the price til after early access, and we'll can see how committed the developers are to the game.

While I appreciate bringing this to my attention and I definitely am intrigued by the style of the game, 8 months in early access is a long time. There will be better discounts between now and then as well considering that they dont plan on raising the price til after early access, and we'll can see how committed the developers are to the game.
Definitely see where you are coming from. I am just looking at Darkest Dungeon as an example where I thought the same and it rarely dipped if ever below 20% while it was in Early Access.

That being said I personally am very happy supporting these guys because they have made something really cool and most definitely seem to have their head in the right place. The fact that they acknowledge the time frame is more of a year is actually refreshing because so many devs clearly do not have a grasp on it as a whole and spit out random time frames that are nigh unobtainable.

I already own Dark Souls 2 base-game, since someone kindly gifted it me. Ain't even started it, since never finished the original Dark Souls 1 PTD.

Is Dark Souls 2: Scholars that much better graphically + gameplay-wise (since placements + balancing changed in some ways), that I should just buy that instead later?

Do Dark Souls 2 + DLC owners get a discount via Steam if they try to buy Dark Souls 2: Scholars at some point later?
There's an option to buy Dark Souls II Scholars of the First Sin if you own DS2. The upgrade costs $30 USD.

That's it. You get a $10 discount. You're probably better off buying SOTFS when it goes on sale.

I noticed that and was trying to tell someone that cared about racing games, but Reds was afk and you took it right after I messaged Parallacks lol. Key lasted about 10 minutes, kind of surprised.
Reds should have it anyway. I bought him a copy off Gamersgate back when it was available.

Whoops, was thinking of 2013

There's an option to buy Dark Souls II Scholars of the First Sin if you own DS2. The upgrade costs $30 USD.

That's it. You get a $10 discount. You're probably better off buying SOTFS when it goes on sale.
Scholars is $9.60 on Gamersgate - https://www.gamersgate.com/DD-DS2SFS/dark-souls-ii-scholar-of-the-first-sin

Not the cheapest that it's been, bit close (it was $9.40 on GamesPlanet before):

https://isthereanydeal.com/#/page:game/info?plain=darksoulsiischolaroffirstsin

Yeah, I think I can wait this out on Scholars - especially since I ain't finished Dark Souls 1.

So I had been waiting for Dead Cells to come into Early Access and HOLY LIVING POOP that game is awesome. Feels like Castlevania, Rogue Legacy and Dark Souls all had a baby together.

Plus there is a release discount of 15%. Stop reading this and go buy it. : )

http://store.steampowered.com/app/588650/Dead_Cells/
ewww. Too roguelike, died to first boss two times and had to restart from beginning. 4/10.

I think I already had it on Steam, but nice. I haven't played Genesis, but the more modern looking one was an old favorite of mine. The difficulty settings are utterly broken, but it's still a really fun Civ type strategy RPG.

Eh, skippable unless you're a die hard Dark Souls fan, which I don't think you are.

I think I already had it on Steam, but nice. I haven't played Genesis, but the more modern looking one was an old favorite of mine. The difficulty settings are utterly broken, but it's still a really fun Civ type strategy RPG.

Eh, skippable unless you're a die hard Dark Souls fan, which I don't think you are.
While I do love Dark Souls 1 (b/c of the excellent combat, the way it's designed, the lore for those paying attention, etc etc) - I'll be honest with you, I am absolutely terrible at the damn game.

As cool as Dead Cells looks, the description is kind of silly. The devs pitch the game and its mechanics like it's some new thing that's never been done before. RogueVania? Like there's never been a Metroidvania type roguelike...? Procedural generation using chunks? That's like... the most common type of procedural generation there is.

Looks like a cool game (I'll personally wait till it's further along or out of early access), but it bugs me when devs create narratives like that.

bread's done
Back