Steam+ Deals Mega Thread (All PC Gaming Deals)

Neuro5i5

CAGiversary!
Feedback
151 (100%)
This thread will attempt to provide a place to discuss past/present/future PC gaming deals. While mainly focusing on Steam games, any standout sales may also be presented. I will not be updating every Daily/Weekly/etc. sale. The tools to help individuals become a smarter shopper will be provided below.

See this POST for links to store sale pages, threads of interest and other tools to help you become a more informed PC game shopper.

Last edited:
Alright! More console games being ported to the PC (Ni No Kuni 1 + Hack/GU Trilogy)!!! :)

Now, where's that Red Dead Redemption PC port + Destiny 1 PC port?

Reply:
That would be awesome if those are ported as well. Would buy again for sure.

Last edited:
It sounds like Ni No Kuni 1 is planned for PC according to Namco Bandai France.
https://www.reddit.com/r/Ni_no_Kuni/comments/6gzogz/ni_no_kuni_wrath_of_the_white_witch_coming_to_pc/

Too bad I bought it on PS3 during an earlier sale, but at least it was only $5.
The first game isn't coming to pc.

They deleted the tweet and retweeted.

"@marrilyn_manson @Kayane Oops, no, we had read for the NNK2. 1 stay on PS3. Sorry for the false joy"

JWlv66W.png

Last edited by a moderator:
The first game isn't coming to pc.

They deleted the tweet and retweeted.

"@marrilyn_manson @Kayane Oops, no, we had read for the NNK2. 1 stay on PS3. Sorry for the false joy"

JWlv66W.png
Well that's extremely disappointing. Thanks for the info, though.

Watching GameSpot.

Agents of Mayhem looks like a lot of fun + a blast. Basically, Volition has a new Saints Row style Single-Player Only game here, where you can switch b/t a bunch of Agents (looks like there's plans for 12 of them).

The agent-switching at any time while on-the-fly, in which they all have their own special skills, looks like tons of fun + you can come up w/ some crazy combos here.

Plus...it looks really silly, funny + whacky, as we'd expect from a Volition / SR style game.

Heads up to people doing Chronogg coins.

I had to manually log out and back in today to get my coins.

The main page was saying I already got my coins today but my total was showing "0" and I couldn't view the coin wallet or shop.

I just don't want anyone to lose their streaks because they absentmindedly looked and saw the coin was greyed out.

Watching GameSpot.

Agents of Mayhem looks like a lot of fun + a blast. Basically, Volition has a new Saints Row style Single-Player Only game here, where you can switch b/t a bunch of Agents (looks like there's plans for 12 of them).

The agent-switching at any time while on-the-fly, in which they all have their own special skills, looks like tons of fun + you can come up w/ some crazy combos here.

Plus...it looks really silly, funny + whacky, as we'd expect from a Volition / SR style game.
I'm looking forward to more posts like this where you say the same thing then add a + You got three here bravo sir

Heads up to people doing Chronogg coins.

I had to manually log out and back in today to get my coins.

The main page was saying I already got my coins today but my total was showing "0" and I couldn't view the coin wallet or shop.
I just don't want anyone to lose their streaks because they absentmindedly looked and saw the coin was greyed out.
Yeah, BAH saved my bacon when I posted my issues in the Chronogg thread.

I think that Ni No Kuni was probably the best RPG on the PS3. I know a lot of people didn't care for the grinding though and quit partway through. The Ghibli inspirations and the art direction were top notch. The game was about 100 hours for full completion.
Persona 5 would like to have a word with you kind sir....

Is steam the cheapest place to get Killing Floor 2?

No, right now it looks like Gamersgate is cheaper. Both the standard version ($12.12 vs Steam's $14.99) and the Digital Deluxe Edition ($16.16 vs Steam's $19.99).

https://www.gamersgate.com/DD-KILLFL/killing-floor-2

https://www.gamersgate.com/DD-KILLFL2D/killing-floor-2-digital-deluxe-edition

I don't know if this is the cheapest it's been, but it's the cheapest I can find right now.
It's a little cheaper using blue coins on the UK site:

https://uk.gamersgate.com/DD-KILLFL/killing-floor-2

How often do the bros do battlefield 1? Thinking of picking it up on pc even though I already own it on Xbox. None of my friends play it anymore so it isn't being touched.

Follow up question. I don't seem to have access to the origin access free week that was mentioned. Everything in the vault says I must join origin access. Am I doing something wrong?

If anyone has $577,500 laying around and wants the ultimate 4K widescreen display experience, this might be worth checking out.

The C SEED 262

In case anybody isn't up to date, Take-Two is the new devil corporation so hop on over to the GTA V Steam page to watch the negative reviews pile up.  They shut down Open IV, a modding tool that has been around since GTA IV.   The GTA V community is... less than pleased.

In case anybody isn't up to date, Take-Two is the new devil corporation so hop on over to the GTA V Steam page to watch the negative reviews pile up. They shut down Open IV, a modding tool that has been around since GTA IV. The GTA V community is... less than pleased.
That'll teach those greedy jerks...absolutely nothing

bread's done
Back