Steam+ Deals Mega Thread (All PC Gaming Deals)

Neuro5i5

CAGiversary!
Feedback
151 (100%)
This thread will attempt to provide a place to discuss past/present/future PC gaming deals. While mainly focusing on Steam games, any standout sales may also be presented. I will not be updating every Daily/Weekly/etc. sale. The tools to help individuals become a smarter shopper will be provided below.

See this POST for links to store sale pages, threads of interest and other tools to help you become a more informed PC game shopper.

Last edited:
Get your shit out of here... Acting like I have no idea what the fuck diversity is. I'm sure if we started comparing notes I would come out on top. I've been on three continents, with consist of 7 different countries, and if you want to bring religion into it Christianity wasn't the major religion a number of them (Islam and Buddhism where) and I've never had an issue. I've likely worked with people from every state and more than a damn few countries that I've never had the honor to go to and you know what? I never been considered a racist, sexist, or someone full of hate. You know why? Because I show everyone respect and look at what we have in common instead of how to divide us into a some sort of subgroup.

So when some people what to go and look out how they are different and I've never heard of the term they label themselves as its because I'm enlighten not because I don't have a fucking clue what diversity is...

Guess I lied...

If "The State" had truly left marriage as a religious institution (for those who wish to be institutionalized) most of this discussion would go away.
Not the solution. That's too many legal rights that couples (of all types) should have but wouldn't have.

Honestly, the solution is for people to stop trying to divide themselves into smaller sects... We're all the same god damn species.

Last edited by a moderator:
So uhh, what's everyone's favorite pizza toppings?
Capicola has quickly risen to the top of my favorite pizza toppings. As a side note I got my racing wheel and stand put together. The stand makes such an astonishing difference in fun and was well worth the investment. I've never had so much fun being so bad.

Thanks for the reminder on this. Whoever recommended the Kroger Pizza Rolls, I tried them and they are pretty good. Also tried the Kroger self-rising crust pizza and that was good too. Kroger seems to make decent store products as their frozen wings and ice cream are also on point.
I like Kroger's stuff too (they're sold through Food 4 Less, a regional chain that's owned by them), they were my go-to brand for pizza for some time. I haven't tried their pizza rolls... hell I don't think they sell those locally. I should check.

Chorizo and pepperoni. A local pizza chain sells a specialty pizza with that and other ingredients.

I also like sriracha sauce or these sauce packets:

salsavalentina.jpg

The bottled stuff isn't that good, but these packets rule.

Toppings = Pepperoni; Bacon; and/or Sausage.

In particular, Pizzeria Regina (North End Location only) + Santarpio's (original location) are great pizza shops around here. For the basics (i.e. non-specialty stuff), these 2 are King for me.

My favorite specialty pizza - Capone's Butcher Shop (AKA Meat Lover's Pizza). Comes w/ bacon, pepperoni, sausage, prosciutto, and shaved steak. I've tried many Meat Lover's Pizzas and nothing compares to this one.

Now I know that MysterD lives in the greater Weymouth area and can start stalking him.  Well, not HIM but I'm going to post about how I found the last copy of Mass Effect Andromeda for $2.77 at the Weymouth Walmart.

I like Kroger's stuff too (they're sold through Food 4 Less, a regional chain that's owned by them), they were my go-to brand for pizza for some time. I haven't tried their pizza rolls... hell I don't think they sell those locally. I should check.

Chorizo and pepperoni. A local pizza chain sells a specialty pizza with that and other ingredients.

I also like sriracha sauce or these sauce packets:

salsavalentina.jpg

The bottled stuff isn't that good, but these packets rule.
quality sauce, love me some valentina, always keep it around. To me it works better on more things than sriracha since it has that mexican spice flavor profile which works on more foods than sriracha. I used to be a sriracha fan way back when in college when the korean roommate got me hooked on it, but these days its way overused. I still throw it on asian dishes where it feels like its flavor fits, but otherwise its usually another sauce

quality sauce, love me some valentina, always keep it around. To me it works better on more things than sriracha since it has that mexican spice flavor profile which works on more foods than sriracha. I used to be a sriracha fan way back when in college when the korean roommate got me hooked on it, but these days its way overused. I still throw it on asian dishes where it feels like its flavor fits, but otherwise its usually another sauce
I've always thought sriracha was overrated. It's good on certain stuff, but I don't understand people who put it on everything and on dishes in place of more traditional hot sauces. A big bottle of Valentina was a staple in my house growing up, though we got the black label once they started making it since the regular isn't that spicy.

Pineapple.
Get your shit out of here... Acting like pineapple even belongs on a pizza. I'm sure if we started comparing notes on preferred pizza toppings I would come out on top. I've been to three states, which consist of several different pizza restaurants, and if you want to bring toppings into it pineapple wasn't even acceptable in a number of them (Little Caesars and Papa Johns were). I've likely worked with people from every state and more than a damn few countries that I've never had the honor to go to and you know what? They've never considered pineapple to be a legitimate pizza topping. You know why? Because they realize that it doesn't belong anywhere near a quality pizza.

So when some people what to go and look out how they are different and how I've accepted wanted pineapple on a pizza its because I'm enlighten not because I've never tried it.

Guess I lied...

Anyone try yonder yet. It's a grindy farming game with pretty good visuals but character models are shit imho. So far I'm enjoying it. If you like games where you collect items and do meaningless quests and find collectables the game might be for you. did I mention there is no combat, but fishing mechanics are interesting.

While we're randomly on the topic of pizza and food, a Jersey Mike's and MOD Pizza just opened up close to my house. I've been to Jersey Mike's a few times and I quickly realized that's a place you need to pace yourself on. Good sandwiches but I'm not looking to add on extra weight for the Fall.

The MOD Pizza place just opened up last weekend, first one in the state. I'm sure people here have heard of it and was wondering how it stacks up to other Pizza chain joints. All I know is that it's been mega packed every time I've driven by, even with plenty of decent to good Pizza places in the vicinity.

In gaming news I tried out The Surge demo/trial this weekend. It's a small 5.6 GB download and it allows you to play up to the first area boss (why can't you even try to kill the first boss, lame). I really dig the environment and dark souls-like gameplay, but just not enough to consider fakeybroskiing it. Maybe once it hits the $15-20 range in a sale I'll consider it.

PUBG update: Still no Chicken Dinners, oh so close but no Winners.

While we're randomly on the topic of pizza and food, a Jersey Mike's and MOD Pizza just opened up close to my house. I've been to Jersey Mike's a few times and I quickly realized that's a place you need to pace yourself on. Good sandwiches but I'm not looking to add on extra weight for the Fall.

The MOD Pizza place just opened up last weekend, first one in the state. I'm sure people here have heard of it and was wondering how it stacks up to other Pizza chain joints. All I know is that it's been mega packed every time I've driven by, even with plenty of decent to good Pizza places in the vicinity.
Jersey Mike's get a card points give free subs it's awesome also on your birthday u get a free sub and drink

I wouldn't really put mods in with other pizza chains it's quick pizza takes about 5 mins and your good to go. The good part is whether you get 1 topping or 500 it's the same price. Honestly I don't really care for their thin crust approach and get a salad instead. It's a large size for same price and you get all the same topping options and they toss it for you.
It's similarly set up to subway in the way you can put all the extra veggies on it but they also let you pile the meats for no extra cost

In gaming news I tried out The Surge demo/trial this weekend. It's a small 5.6 GB download and it allows you to play up to the first area boss (why can't you even try to kill the first boss, lame). I really dig the environment and dark souls-like gameplay, but just not enough to consider fakeybroskiing it. Maybe once it hits the $15-20 range in a sale I'll consider it.

PUBG update: Still no Chicken Dinners, oh so close but no Winners.
Mod is great. My favorite pizza joint. Love being able to get a custom pizza in like 5-10 minutes and they are the perfect size and well priced. I'd check them out if I were you, but it wouldn't hurt to wait until the hype dies down or go on off hours. Jersey Mike's is also really good, but yeah, be careful. Always tempted to get the Giant. Sign up for their rewards. They send out coupons and you can rack up a free sub pretty quickly.

Now I know that MysterD lives in the greater Weymouth area and can start stalking him. Well, not HIM but I'm going to post about how I found the last copy of Mass Effect Andromeda for $2.77 at the Weymouth Walmart.
I wish there was a copy of ME:A PC for $2.77 @ a Walmart's near me (or any other store, for that matter) - but not over in Weymouth though.

Though, that type of deal would give me a good excuse to make a trip out of grabbing ME:A over there + order some pizza from Capone's though.

Food, politics, religion, diversity, did we want to talk about sports and drinking along with the gaming?  (I forgot we also need to talk about shoes)

New season started for Diablo 3.

Dragon Quest Heroes 2 on sale today for $40.19.

Food, politics, religion, diversity, did we want to talk about sports and drinking along with the gaming? (I forgot we also need to talk about shoes)

New season started for Diablo 3.

Dragon Quest Heroes 2 on sale today for $40.19.
We could talk about movies, too.

Watched this morning Free Fire - it was funny + action-packed.

I haven't watched any movies in a few weeks. But I do have GoT watch parties. It is on a little late for me but I have to watch cause I am online a fair bit at work and avoiding spoilers is impossible.

I haven't watched any movies in a few weeks. But I do have GoT watch parties. It is on a little late for me but I have to watch cause I am online a fair bit at work and avoiding spoilers is impossible.
NEW Episode of GoT tonight!!! Woohooo!!! Love that show.

Looks like HBO also has Season Premieres for Ballers + Insecure tonight.

Of course, the mind-bending + insanely good Twin Peaks is on Showtime tonight, too.

Still need to start up I'm Dying Up Here this season, which has a new episode tonight also.

STACKED night for TV.

Thank God for On Demand + DVR.

On youtube, I am watching the complilation of trailers shown at Comic Con. Alot of the trailers I am interested in are netflix/tv based i.e Vikings, Stanger Things 2, Marvel Defenders.

The movie that I think I am most excited about currently is the Dark Tower as I want to see how someone else imagined Stephen King's work.

On youtube, I am watching the complilation of trailers shown at Comic Con. Alot of the trailers I am interested in are netflix/tv based i.e Vikings, Stanger Things 2, Marvel Defenders.

The movie that I think I am most excited about currently is the Dark Tower as I want to see how someone else imagined Stephen King's work.
Never read Dark Tower.

Though, trailer for that movie does look good.

I don't really like sriracha much, but I've found that the garlic really helps the pizza. The hot part - which tastes really different from your typical Mexican hot sauce - is also good. But I don't like to use it on any other food, except maybe sandwiches once in a while.

I don't really like sriracha much, but I've found that the garlic really helps the pizza. The hot part - which tastes really different from your typical Mexican hot sauce - is also good. But I don't like to use it on any other food, except maybe sandwiches once in a while.
Oooh, garlic pizza is good too.

Okay, I love a good pizza as much as the next pizza snob. But sometimes you're in the mood for a really trashy pizza; or maybe you're just cheap -- either way.

I've started stocking up on these Totino's Party Pizzas. They are a buck. Yes, they are totally just a piece of bread (tasty!), a smattering of cheese, and tiny cubes of toppings. No, they are not big enough for a party, but they are a nice single-sized serving. They're also probably toxic and cause cancer, but they are completely edible. You can fold them into a sandwich shape or roll them up like a big-ass burrito. You can pick up the entire thing and eat it like a slice.

Did I mention they are a buck?

[attachment=27355:totinos-rectangle-combination-pizza-01.JPG]

Okay, I love a good pizza as much as the next pizza snob. But sometimes you're in the mood for a really trashy pizza; or maybe you're just cheap -- either way.

I've started stocking up on these Totino's Party Pizzas. They are a buck. Yes, they are totally just a piece of bread (tasty!), a smattering of cheese, and tiny cubes of toppings. No, they are not big enough for a party, but they are a nice single-sized serving. They're also probably toxic and cause cancer, but they are completely edible. You can fold them into a sandwich shape or roll them up like a big-ass burrito. You can pick up the entire thing and eat it like a slice.

When I was a teen I used to eat these 3 at a time with a 3 liter (yes!). I'm big on moderation as you can see.

Dude, Totino's were a dinner/lunch staple in my house growing up. Try microwaving them if you want. It's a different experience.

Jersey Mike's get a card points give free subs it's awesome also on your birthday u get a free sub and drink

I wouldn't really put mods in with other pizza chains it's quick pizza takes about 5 mins and your good to go. The good part is whether you get 1 topping or 500 it's the same price. Honestly I don't really care for their thin crust approach and get a salad instead. It's a large size for same price and you get all the same topping options and they toss it for you.
It's similarly set up to subway in the way you can put all the extra veggies on it but they also let you pile the meats for no extra cost
Mod is great. My favorite pizza joint. Love being able to get a custom pizza in like 5-10 minutes and they are the perfect size and well priced. I'd check them out if I were you, but it wouldn't hurt to wait until the hype dies down or go on off hours. Jersey Mike's is also really good, but yeah, be careful. Always tempted to get the Giant. Sign up for their rewards. They send out coupons and you can rack up a free sub pretty quickly.
Awesome. Thanks for the helpful info fellas.

How would you compare those to the M1MKIIBO/27 Fidelio which are on sale for $40/$50 (depending on color)?
Those looked pretty good. There are not as many reviews of these but I did find a few. Going by what reviewers have said it sounds like these likely have more bass than the ones I linked, less treble, bit narrower soundstage. Not as good sounding overall but better quality physical construction, not as cheap feeling.

They are closed so there should be no sound leaking out and they are also much smaller than the ones I linked so far more portable if you want to take them with you. They are snug fitting, the others are super loose fitting which can be a plus or a minus. Some folks were complaining about the 9500s practically falling off if they had smaller heads but most were raving about how comfortable they were.

I did see a few people complaining that the M1MKII headphones started to hurt their ears after a few hours. The headband looks nearly identical to the Fidelio L2 headphones in design, I just picked those up on Prime Day and they are pretty comfortable and sound wonderful for the price I paid (far, far better sounding in every regard than the Logitech gaming headset I had or any of my earbuds) but they definitely fit pretty snug. I wore them last night for about 3 hours straight and was just starting to need to remove them at the end. But the L2s are over-ear as opposed to on-ear so these could be more irritating to wear if they are pressing against the ears, hard to know that without wearing a pair for a while. I am biased against on-ear headsets anyway.

For the price, I think you'll be happy either way with the sound so honestly I'd decide based on the other stuff. Open vs closed, on-ear vs over-ear, snug fit vs comfy/loose.

bread's done
Back