Steam+ Deals Mega Thread (All PC Gaming Deals)

Neuro5i5

CAGiversary!
Feedback
151 (100%)
This thread will attempt to provide a place to discuss past/present/future PC gaming deals. While mainly focusing on Steam games, any standout sales may also be presented. I will not be updating every Daily/Weekly/etc. sale. The tools to help individuals become a smarter shopper will be provided below.

See this POST for links to store sale pages, threads of interest and other tools to help you become a more informed PC game shopper.

Last edited:

photo-59075.jpg

For Honor free weekend, I don't think they have the dedicated servers in place yet. I think right now they want to try to sell the game with the promise of those servers fixing the issue.

Last edited by a moderator:
I had more than enough of that game during the beta.
It's a fun game, in my opinion, but server issue's is only part of the problem. Having people grind for gear that affects game balance is just fool hardy. Leveling should have been about unlocking cosmetics (which they would rather sale to you) and maybe a handful of gear which could have been balance/tested easier than their current version which people figured out how to really bend into an unbalanced mess. Lower level players really have no chance to win.

MFW it looks like reddit in here with the "repeating a joke" joke.

4ao73O6.gif

So anybody else on the norovirus diet?  I am back to eating today but I lost ten pounds since Sunday night so I highly recommend it if you need to drop a pants size in a hurry.  I mean you won't feel like walking to the kitchen to get water after being on it for 24 hours, but it sure does knock that weight right off!  

MysterD has been on CAG for 13 years, I think it is safe to say that MysterD is CAG first and always.  All hail to the toaster.  :cool:

It's been 19 cents cheaper on Ashot P's Place (Gamersgate) before, according to ITAD:

https://isthereanydeal.com/search/?q=cold+cold+heart#/page:game/info?plain=batmanarkhamoriginscoldcoldheart

Regardless, if one doesn't care about the 19 cents....

Despite it's shortness (around 3-5 hours), CCH is one of the highlights of Batman AO, if you ask me.

So anybody else on the norovirus diet? I am back to eating today but I lost ten pounds since Sunday night so I highly recommend it if you need to drop a pants size in a hurry. I mean you won't feel like walking to the kitchen to get water after being on it for 24 hours, but it sure does knock that weight right off!
My 5 year old had that recently. Unfortunately about the time he started feeling better and had lots of energy back both myself and my wife started showing symptoms.

Free Deceit steam key. Has multiplayer and looks interesting. There were a few hundred keys left last I checked.

Far less hassle to get a key if you're using Giveaway Helper

EDIT: Gone

Even though I'm not on the ballot, I'm confident I will still win this election.

If I don't win then CAG will be met with fire and fury ... and power ... the likes of which CAG has never seen before.  :shame:

Free Deceit steam key. Has multiplayer and looks interesting. There were a few hundred keys left last I checked.

Far less hassle to get a key if you're using Giveaway Helper

EDIT: Gone
Supposedly this giveaway will restock in an hour.. so check back then if you missed it

EDIT: Unless I've misread and it unlocks 4 am eastern tomorrow

So anybody else on the norovirus diet? I am back to eating today but I lost ten pounds since Sunday night so I highly recommend it if you need to drop a pants size in a hurry. I mean you won't feel like walking to the kitchen to get water after being on it for 24 hours, but it sure does knock that weight right off!
Can believe it, haven't done the norovirus diet but had post surgery side effects one where I barely ate for a week. Lost at least 20-30 lbs.

Basically fell asleep every 1-2 hours for a week, and the times I was awake felt sick to my stomach so last thing I wanted to do was eat. Sad thing, never got actual sleep (or good sleep or w.e. you want to call it) til the end of the week, despite the above falling asleep all the time.

Tremor update:

There are a lot of easy 44 coin insurance offers under AdGate that only require you to enter a zip code. Should net you around 800 coins

Hey guys, I found out how to make Bah swear in PUBG.

Try shooting him in the back of the head with a shotgun while you're both in a car. :whistle2:
Speaking of PUBG... Has anyone had any issues with connection time outs? I had a game end like that the other day and posted a picture of it on Steam. No one commented on it so I figure it not that common of an issues but the Steam forums seem to suggest otherwise.

Curious to know as I've been hold off on playing it in my morning since my time is so limited and I like to feel like I made progress...

shrug.gif

Edit: ahhh... some Mars VR Experience thing on Steam when you sign up.
Glad, I'm not the only one confused by said link...

Tremor update:

There are a lot of easy 44 coin insurance offers under AdGate that only require you to enter a zip code. Should net you around 800 coins
The offers didn't seem to end for me. I just got around 1,500 for entering my zip a bunch of times.

There's also a bunch of 8 & 13 coin offers that credit a minute or two after clicking the link. These replenish frequently though, so they're more common compared to the insurance offers

Oh, and most of the games from that BundleStars "Bros" bundle are pretty cheap on tremor. You can get them cheaper than buying the bundle from BS.

Speaking of PUBG... Has anyone had any issues with connection time outs? I had a game end like that the other day and posted a picture of it on Steam. No one commented on it so I figure it not that common of an issues but the Steam forums seem to suggest otherwise.
Last night we had a weird error where the "Play" section was white and said there were no servers but reforming the team fixed that. Aside form that, no connection issues over the course of 2.5 hours except for one or two momentary lag pauses while playing.

shrug.gif

Edit: ahhh... some Mars VR Experience thing on Steam when you sign up.
Is there some sort of trick to this? Because I signed up and I can't even figure out if I got a key. For all I know, they could have given me half a dozen keys, but I haven't got the slightest idea where to find them.

EDIT: You know what, never mind. I don't even give a shit really. I've already wasted too much time on this. If I can get a free key with 60 seconds worth of effort, then I'll give it a shot. But I've already expended too much effort to make this worthwhile.

Is there some sort of trick to this? Because I signed up and I can't even figure out if I got a key. For all I know, they could have given me half a dozen keys, but I haven't got the slightest idea where to find them.
Sign up, confirm email via link sent to email you signed up with, and they send another email with the Steam key. Unless they ran out.

Sign up, confirm email via link sent to email you signed up with, and they send another email with the Steam key. Unless they ran out.
Oh ok. I never got the confirmation email. I personally don't care anymore, but that's useful info for others. Thanks for the reply.

bread's done
Back