Steam+ Deals Mega Thread (All PC Gaming Deals)

Neuro5i5

CAGiversary!
Feedback
151 (100%)
This thread will attempt to provide a place to discuss past/present/future PC gaming deals. While mainly focusing on Steam games, any standout sales may also be presented. I will not be updating every Daily/Weekly/etc. sale. The tools to help individuals become a smarter shopper will be provided below.

See this POST for links to store sale pages, threads of interest and other tools to help you become a more informed PC game shopper.

Last edited:
The Twitch PUBG crates are up to $90 as of this morning. Wish I sat on mine.
They were selling for $150-$170 a few days ago.
I know this was discussed to death back when these were out, but I don't think this particular question was answered. No, you can't claim the crate right now via Twitch Prime if you haven't already because the time has passed. That's clear.

But what if you did actually claim the crate and don't own PUBG yet? Is it still sitting in your account, waiting until you do buy the game? I feel like I saw someone say that worked, yet I don't remember it exactly.

isnt that a game like a multiplayer orcs must die where the building aspect is to defend from hordes? Survival building AND pubg combined sounds like a Cheaplikeafox wet dream. All that is missing is vehicles for fox to kill his teammates
yea its like orcs must die but with alot more building. It is a really fun game, though the f2p elements are a bit heavy handed but ive had alot of fun playing it with friends

I think they have mentioned wanting to add vehicles as well

I know this was discussed to death back when these were out, but I don't think this particular question was answered. No, you can't claim the crate right now via Twitch Prime if you haven't already because the time has passed. That's clear.

But what if you did actually claim the crate and don't own PUBG yet? Is it still sitting in your account, waiting until you do buy the game? I feel like I saw someone say that worked, yet I don't remember it exactly.
I did that, a month or two back. I had claimed the crate but didn't even own the game yet. Bought it when the crate prices were 30-40 was able to claim it and sell it right away. There is one thing to be warned about, they removed the twitch button from the start screen and after a quick once over I can seem to find a way to link/unlink it in the menus. They may have removed the option in the api if a brief search on google is to be believed. I would heavily doubt its possible at the moment.

People are weird. Aside from whoever I'm in a duo/squad with and seeing them in the lobby, I have noticed other people's clothes in PUBG exactly zero-point-never percent of the time.
I occasionally will check out outfits on the loading island while searching for someone to punch in the crotch.

Eh, I'd generally agree but PUBG isn't really a good game for admiring other people's pants.  If you see someone, you're probably too busy to think about how awesome their shirt looks.  Plus nothing about the Twitch stuff is especially distinctive.

But, hey, if people want to spend $90+ on a crate, more power to them I guess.

Eh, I'd generally agree but PUBG isn't really a good game for admiring other people's pants. If you see someone, you're probably too busy to think about how awesome their shirt looks.
you didn't play with their well-dressed corpses when you pried weapons from their cold dead hands? :whistle2:

I prefer that my victims are well dressed and if they decide to pay real life $ to make their virtual self look pretty before I empty my gun on them, who am I to complain? :whistle2:

Last edited by a moderator:
Last night the bros played:

BRAIN/OUT:  A F2P side scrolling competitive shooter with mostly positive reviews?  Why does it have mostly positive reviews?  Apparently, the dev has a lot of friends.  It tries to be a 2D Counterstrike, but the bros said it was Masked Shooters 2 meets King Arthur's Gold and in the bro lore, that's pretty bad.  We lasted like 20 minutes before switching to PUBG where we lasted like 20 minutes before server maintenance forced to switch to KF2 where we played about an hour and got shredded by Hans Volter before most of us switched back to PUBG.  Parallacks, Condor, and I had a decent round and then Goose joined us for another decent round.  

Tonight is Mount Your Friends/Genital Jousting night, so if you own one, or both, or are just a little curious, come on by.  

Is anyone getting Cuphead?
Not in public, no.

In seriousness, it looks like the sort of game I'd buy based on style but then play once or twice since the side scrolling shooter thing ain't really my bag. Best that I wait for it to be on sale.

Brain/Out was truly awful. I also had some sort of lag or bug where I either saw people who weren't actually there (attack them and nothing) and didn't see people who WERE there (die from someone knifing me when I was 'alone'). Even without that, it was still just a really terrible game. Which makes it sort of funny that they're trying to sell $5 loot crates. Also, in true Bro-Night Terrible Dead Game fashion, we got the obligatory random who I guess spends every night watching the dead server screen for a flicker of activity and pounces.

Im just going to wait until its super cheap. It looks awesome, but all the pre-release news on it has said its very repetitive and just turns into a level memorization fest

Im just going to wait until its super cheap. It looks awesome, but all the pre-release news on it has said its very repetitive and just turns into a level memorization fest
Same. It looks like fun and a lot of work went into it, but its something I can easily wait for especially when theres other games that have my attention in the immediate that Id rather not wait for. Cuphead is something Id grab if I got a great deal on sooner, but not something I feel I need to play right away.

I checked.  It's Shark Attack Deathmatch that I'm less fond of.  Technically SADM isn't "bad" but I can't think of a reason why I'd rather play it over Depth.

Alternatively...

I have a free Depth weekend every weekend, when I come to *insert name here*'s mom's house. AMIRITE!?!?!?!?!
yeah, rcsample total fail. This was the logical progression of the discussion. Frankly, you have lost quite a bit of standing for this blunder on the smarmy scale.

yeah, rcsample total fail. This was the logical progression of the discussion. Frankly, you have lost quite a bit of standing for this blunder on the smarmy scale.
I'm not sure what standing you are referring to, except for maybe the preferential treatment I get on the Poopiez teen chat site for having two Trump Poopiez Coinz.

In other words: The only total fail I have is trying to keep yur mum's hands out of my pants. TRUTH!!!!

I'm not sure what standing you are referring to, except for maybe the preferential treatment I get on the Poopiez teen chat site for having two Trump Poopiez Coinz.

In other words: The only total fail I have is trying to keep yur mum's hands out of my pants. TRUTH!!!!
That probably is tough considering all the free space BOOM.

So I ordered that UPS Squatch posted and it got here today.  Fast shipping, but they shipped it in the box it came in, took it out and something is rattling inside it, which I assume is not supposed to be the case.  Want to do an exchange, but BHPhoto is closed for Rosh Hashsnahan until tomorrow night, so I guess that means Monday.  Hope they do an exchange.,  

And the only reason it has levels, instead of its original concept as a string of boss fights, is because people complained about that without having played it.

So it resulted in a long delay for them to make the game worse. Hooray!

That probably is tough considering all the free space BOOM.
cr.gif

So I ordered that UPS Squatch posted and it got here today. Fast shipping, but they shipped it in the box it came in, took it out and something is rattling inside it, which I assume is not supposed to be the case. Want to do an exchange, but BHPhoto is closed for Rosh Hashsnahan until tomorrow night, so I guess that means Monday. Hope they do an exchange.,
boo, Im sure they will though, bhphoto is good peeps. Mine shows up tomorrow so I guess Ill find out then what condition mine is in

Got Outlast from a key-drop in this thread a long time ago, eventually Steam revoked it.
Now I get it for free again, yay.

Edit: Steam even remembered what category it was in

How did I already have Outlast?  I don't even know what it is.

I bet even all the lurkerbots have it already.  Choke on this.  H5AW5-4IV2X-D4RNC

I don't know how many people here are Trekkies, but I just saw this and thought it was awesome.

The Beastie Boys scene from Star Trek Beyond but with Enterprise's theme song.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9HqLn0lkaqY

bread's done
Back