Steam+ Deals Mega Thread (All PC Gaming Deals)

Neuro5i5

CAGiversary!
Feedback
151 (100%)
This thread will attempt to provide a place to discuss past/present/future PC gaming deals. While mainly focusing on Steam games, any standout sales may also be presented. I will not be updating every Daily/Weekly/etc. sale. The tools to help individuals become a smarter shopper will be provided below.

See this POST for links to store sale pages, threads of interest and other tools to help you become a more informed PC game shopper.

Last edited:
This happened because we complained about Battlefront 2 pricing 

jNzZkbN.png

Razer has $10 and $5 ebay gift cards in their zsilver store for any zgold bros.
Hah, I saw that the zSilver store won't let you buy any Razer products until Dec 1st due to maintenance (can still buy gift cards though)

Amazon gift cards are cheaper (6,500 zS for $5 or 13,000 zS for $10 verses 10k & 20k respectively for eBay)

Gamersgate now has FC5 Deluxe available -- previously it was just base or Gold edition. FC5 Deluxe is $50 with zGold so 30% off. Technically, it's just over $50 but you get extra zGold right now when you buy $50 worth anyway. Better than base, not as good as the 33% off Gold ($90 MSRP, $60 at purchase)

Hah, I saw that the zSilver store won't let you buy any Razer products until Dec 1st due to maintenance (can still buy gift cards though)

Amazon gift cards are cheaper (6,500 zS for $5 or 13,000 zS for $10 verses 10k & 20k respectively for eBay)

Gamersgate now has FC5 Deluxe available -- previously it was just base or Gold edition. FC5 Deluxe is $50 with zGold so 30% off. Technically, it's just over $50 but you get extra zGold right now when you buy $50 worth anyway. Better than base, not as good as the 33% off Gold ($90 MSRP, $60 at purchase)
$90 MSRP??? What do I get with that, a working set of explosive tipped arrows????

Waiting for $1 Newegg code glitch....

Last edited by a moderator:

Thanks for that. Actually didn't even see that. Might have to re-up on the Zgold and pre-order FC5 Gold.

Yeah, comes out to $63 but you buy $50 and get $57.50 with the promo. Add another $10 and you have 6,750 for $60 which covers FC5 Gold and a little left over.

Yeah, comes out to $63 but you buy $50 and get $57.50 with the promo. Add another $10 and you have 6,750 for $60 which covers FC5 Gold and a little left over.
I bought it and the Steep Olympics DLC with some filler to get right at 9000 Zgold. Got me about $5 in blue coins and then 9000 zgold got me 22K in zsilver which I used for $15 in Amazon GCs. So 90-20 means that for $70 I got FC5 Gold, Steep expansion and a few other random things.

It's like console level goofy, but the best deal in PC gaming.

I bought it and the Steep Olympics DLC with some filler to get right at 9000 Zgold. Got me about $5 in blue coins and then 9000 zgold got me 22K in zsilver which I used for $15 in Amazon GCs. So 90-20 means that for $70 I got FC5 Gold, Steep expansion and a few other random things.

That, right there, is why we can't have nice things.

My First Fanatical purchase:

Homefront - The Revolution (Freedom Fighter Bundle) for $7.19 after code "BLACKFRIDAY10"

Good price...I haven't seen it lower than this yet.

It's not hard to argue DICE has already fallen; they probably peaked with Battlefield: Bad Company 2 and each successive release since then has been progressively less fun and impressive (other than graphics, of course). E.g., whatever happened to large-scale environmental damage in their games? I used to be able to run around with C4 (or a tank, or call in mortars, whatevs) and pancake entire buildings--almost any building on almost any map--down on people's heads. It was glorious. By the time BF4 rolled around all that was left was minor environmental degradation (fences, walls and windows being broken, etc.) and a small handful of scripted events (e.g. the tower collapse) that the players themselves had no role in. Battlefield 1 and Battlefront II are still OK games, I'm not saying they've completely mailed it in yet, but neither those nor anything else DICE has done in the past few years is remotely as good as BFBC2 or BF2142, IMO.
I have BF 2142, but haven't played it. I think I got it in one of those AmazonTony dirt-cheap Amazon Editors Sales, when the game was already old.

But, yeah - I loved BF:BC2. I think that still is my favorite DICE BF game - great SP Campaign and great MP.

EDIT:

Homefront - The Revolution (Freedom Fighter Bundle) for $7.19 after code "BLACKFRIDAY10"

That's a steal for that price.

If you wanted Far Cry 3+4 open-world gameplay, but it being set in an Urban Philly w/ North Korea taken over - you'll have a blast w/ the SP Campaign.

Buying just FC5 Gold only gives you enough zSilver for a $5 card but, if you're me (and I am) then a significant portion of your household budget goes towards Amazon or Target anyway so a $5 gift card to one of those is about as good as cash. I wouldn't feel guilty saying it's pretty much $55 for FC5 Gold, down from $90 MSRP. I mean, not a "Oh my God, everyone go!" deal but if you were going to fakey the game then definitely worth considering.

$60 spent gets you 12,000 zSilver which is just shy of the 13k you need for a $10 gift card so some people might have a little zSilver banked anyway from prior purchases. I never touched mine from buying SE4 back in the day so I had enough to get $15 in Amazon gift cards.

Yes, it feels console level goofy but at least I didn't have to leave my chair, I guess.

Killing Floor 2 Halloween items are marketable now.   Bought two tickets to even out 5 and crafted a mint Flamethrower skin worth $2, so that was nice.  I have been buying up the stuff I didn't get here and there.  

This thread has become a late night infomercial for zGold.

Get a zGold "Make It Rich!" guide written by Syntax/Fox, and if you order in the next 10 minutes we'll give you 10,000 zSilver FOR FREE*

*Shipping and handling is $6.99

Don't be pissy just because we're talking deals in the Steam deals thread :shame:
I'm not pissy, I was making a joke out of it. If you were me (and I am ;)) it's pretty funny to read you and Fox go back and forth about it. I am surprised that you can understand zGold at your old age though. Congrats! I can't even decipher what you guys are talking about.

Blade's protip for FoxAssGamers: Root through the trash at your local Gamestop to find unused receipts that you can bring home and do the surveys for to get chances to win $100 Gamestop gift cards every month. And if your Gamestop Super Saver Elite account ID matches the last 4 digits of the Subway card attached to your Citibank account, you get 20,000 extra Chuck E. Bucks good on your next purchase of 4 medium topping cheese pizzas, subject to terms and conditions.

Has anyone really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like?

Destiny 2 already 35% off... but I hear it's pooping the bed. Don't even think it's worth $40 fake Blizzard monies.
Yes it is. The people complaining have put a ton of hours in.

I have probably 300+ so far and I still have things to do. Not many. But still.

Is there a way to make steamenhance automatically show the current/historical lowest stats in my wishlist without having to hover over everything?
I got way too many games to check

Yes it is. The people complaining have put a ton of hours in.

I have probably 300+ so far and I still have things to do. Not many. But still.
Sounds like work. Take a break and play BattleFront 2, 2500 hours into that and you will only have Vader's left sock, plenty of things to do!

Does sound like a pretty good deal, slightly tempted by that too. From what I heard the game got a worse rep than it really deserved and improved a bit after patches and DLC, but eh. I'm so behind on shooters that I'm only now getting around to playing Wolfenstein the New Order anyway.

Nice. My field tested one is worth $2. I might see about selling those and getting a battle scarred one depending on how ugly they made them.
Wondering if it's best to sell now for like $8-10 or hold on to it and maybe it'll go up in price? Battle-scarred one looks fine and it's only like $0.60.

bread's done
Back