Steam+ Deals Mega Thread (All PC Gaming Deals)

Neuro5i5

CAGiversary!
Feedback
151 (100%)
This thread will attempt to provide a place to discuss past/present/future PC gaming deals. While mainly focusing on Steam games, any standout sales may also be presented. I will not be updating every Daily/Weekly/etc. sale. The tools to help individuals become a smarter shopper will be provided below.

See this POST for links to store sale pages, threads of interest and other tools to help you become a more informed PC game shopper.

Last edited:
Pene time is the best.

7QZzoRN.png

Funy-like-man-JJ-Sex-Adult-Penis-Birthday-Cake-Mold-Mould-Ice-Cube-Bakeware-Cake-Baking.jpg

pfft, 1.8 will be released by then so count inmate OUT!
I don't have Steep at all so that's a likely possibility. It should be an awesome update.

Hopefully, I'll be able to pull myself away from the 4 new Forza games I'm knee deep in.

Also... fuck Ohio State.

Last edited by a moderator:
Get Even is $8.67 on the Bandai Namco store after using the BNE15OFF code. This is an all time low.

https://www.reddit.com/r/GameDeals/comments/7h9zn8/bandai_namco_get_even_1022_66_off_additional_code/

Credit to Sifu for telling me. The code works for some other games as well, including Tales of Berseria ($16.98) and Dark Souls 3 base game ($12.74). Code doesn't work on deluxe but might still be an ok price? $25.49

Might be worth checking the other games on sale to see if there's anything decent work using it on.

https://www.bandainamcoentstore.com/cybermonday

EDIT: God Eater 2 is also an all time low I think, $10.62.

EDIT 2: List of prices pre-coupon for more convenience.

Hey!  Today is my 10 year Steam anniversary.

It all started with a half-price Black Friday Orange Box.

I'm so cheap that I still don't even have 1,000 games yet.

I knew you'd all care.

I should be dropping some birthday keys here but I seem to be all out.

Maybe I could scrape up a Gun Monkeys gift if someone is that desperate.

Carry on.

I never got into card idling, what's the best program/procedure to do this? I have Idle Master but never used it.
Archi Steam Farm

youtube video about setting up

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gi2UjXtGWgc

website

https://github.com/JustArchi/ArchiSteamFarm/wiki/Setting-up

This is what people are using to idle cards now.

You may also want

Steam Economy Enhancer if you plan on selling

https://github.com/Nuklon/Steam-Economy-Enhancer

if you want just to trade to make card sets

http://www.steamtradematcher.com/

hope that helps

Archi Steam Farm
youtube video about setting up
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gi2UjXtGWgc

website
https://github.com/JustArchi/ArchiSteamFarm/wiki/Setting-up

This is what people are using to idle cards now.

You may also want
Steam Economy Enhancer if you plan on selling
https://github.com/Nuklon/Steam-Economy-Enhancer

if you want just to trade to make card sets

http://www.steamtradematcher.com/

hope that helps
Thanks, I thought I had heard of a better one before. I've been using the Economy Enhancer for awhile now, Inventory Expert before that. I just need a way to actually look into the card collection.

I wish Valve would do something with gems again. Maybe if you had people destroy enough trading cards they might actually be worth something again. 

I grabbed The Binding of Isaac: Rebirth off the Steam Store this morning before work since the sale was about to end.

Apparently, everyone loves this game, although I was a bit disappointed when I found out that it didn't involve Isaac from "The Love Boat" trying to escape after being bound and gagged.

That scenario would have made for a much more interesting video game.

Does not anybody own Unreal Pack yet?

gamersgate.com/DD-UNREAL-DEAL-PACK/unreal-deal-pack

Perico, how much less with Zgold and whatever else you can throw in there?

I didn't type my password into the website for Archifarm.  One of these knuckleheads told me about typing it into the text file and that worked swimmingly.  I'm on the last 2-3 cards of a 2-3 week grind now.

New update for Steep dropped today, and it's 18gb!  Probably means you get to download the expansion even if you didn't buy it.

One significant new addition to the base game:  You can now unlock the DLC sports (paraskiing/rocket wingsuit/base jumping/sledding) with the in-game currency you earn from playing the game.  Only things added by the season pass/gold versions now are the actual winterfest & extreme events and costumes, making those paid extras very skippable.

Sadly, the era of getting an extra 36% off your games is over until Razer and Gamersgate renew their promotions.
Weird enough, in their last email GG claimed they were still doing the 20% off so I hope it's coming back soon.

Edit:

And even though it doesn't show up on the zgold site, it still registers on GG so I guess it is still live with the same tiers:

$10 -$20 - 10% off

$20 to $40 - 15% off

Over $40 - 20% off

Oh, that's good.  No bonus zGold though when you buy so that part sucks.  Don't know if it'll be back for the Christmas sale season in a few weeks.  If not, glad I got my buying in over Thanksgiving.

Sweet! Can't wait for the always online DRM

Wish more ppl gave them shit about doing that with the previous collection.

Does not anybody own Unreal Pack yet?

gamersgate.com/DD-UNREAL-DEAL-PACK/unreal-deal-pack

Perico, how much less with Zgold and whatever else you can throw in there?
I ain't bought it to put on Steam b/c I own Unreal Anthology already from Retail.

EDIT:

Sweet! Can't wait for the always online DRM

Wish more ppl gave them shit about doing that with the previous collection.
MMO's and Diablo 3 PC version (also) have always online DRM.

GMG has a stupid promo where they're doing a drawing for a shitload of games and a new i7 processor.  To enter, you need to make a qualifying purchase (apparently over $2) before the end of the month.

BUT... new accounts only.  Existing accounts aren't valid for entry.  A point only made if you actually read the contest rules: Purchases made using a Green Man Gaming account created before the Contest Period will not be considered eligible.

So, uh, I guess if you plan to buy anything from GMG this month, make a shill account to do it with.  You never know.

zSilver gift cards are back in stock but they really jacked up the prices.  It's more than double now for cards from Amazon, Target or eBay (30k for $10, 15k for $5).  Dunkin or Dominos cards are slightly less at 20k/10k respectively.

Glad I got in on those last month.

...cool...

"i know, instead of ever making an actual new game for our beloved franchises we should make a mobile spinoff"
When the video ended, YouTube suggested some "Ten things we don't want in Portal 3" video from a while ago. Surprisingly, no one ever said "Play as a U-Haul rental truck".

News today is that Representative Chris Lee (D-HI) is planning to move forward on proposing legislation that would prohibit the sale of games with random chance loot crates to anyone under 21 and would require listing the probability of each reward to ensure that companies don't use flexible reward algorithms to lead you on. Plus, you know, the basic consumer knowledge that you're paying $2.99 for a 0.125% chance at the Great Axe of Awesomeness.

When the video ended, YouTube suggested some "Ten things we don't want in Portal 3" video from a while ago. Surprisingly, no one ever said "Play as a U-Haul rental truck".

News today is that Representative Chris Lee (D-HI) is planning to move forward on proposing legislation that would prohibit the sale of games with random chance loot crates to anyone under 21 and would require listing the probability of each reward to ensure that companies don't use flexible reward algorithms to lead you on. Plus, you know, the basic consumer knowledge that you're paying $2.99 for a 0.125% chance at the Great Axe of Awesomeness.
But how am I going to retire beyond my means if I can't invest in Loot Crate futures???????

SAD!!!!!

Making all games that have lootboxes a forced "AO" rating would certainly kill off lootboxes... at least for consoles.

From what I understand, it would carry force of law (unlike game ratings which are just suggestions like movie ratings) and also apply to digital distribution platforms.  Re. Lee says that the ESA can't be trusted to self-regulate since the gaming companies making up the ESA are the ones increasingly profiting off loot crates.

We're creeping up on Christmas, so it's time to change the ol' avatar into something a little more Christmasy. Problem is, I don't have the requisite skills to edit my avatar, and I'm too lazy to acquire said skills. Thankfully, one of you fools is bound to do it for me.

So what are you waiting for? Christmasafy this bitch.

Bl6bXxP.jpg

We're creeping up on Christmas, so it's time to change the ol' avatar into something a little more Christmasy. Problem is, I don't have the requisite skills to edit my avatar, and I'm too lazy to acquire said skills. Thankfully, one of you fools is bound to do it for me.

So what are you waiting for? Christmasafy this bitch.

Bl6bXxP.jpg
How old are you? Add like a instagram filter or fb frame and boom, you're done.

Couldn't the ESRB just create a new rating for 21 and over?

What would they even name it?

bread's done
Back