Steam+ Deals Mega Thread (All PC Gaming Deals)

Neuro5i5

CAGiversary!
Feedback
151 (100%)
This thread will attempt to provide a place to discuss past/present/future PC gaming deals. While mainly focusing on Steam games, any standout sales may also be presented. I will not be updating every Daily/Weekly/etc. sale. The tools to help individuals become a smarter shopper will be provided below.

See this POST for links to store sale pages, threads of interest and other tools to help you become a more informed PC game shopper.

Last edited:
Wish it was actually on sale for a good price. $42 is cray cray
Can still get the Gold edition for $50 from Gamersgate using zGold. The extra zGold offer ends today/tonight.

I know you personally probably don't want to but it's a better deal than spending $42 on the base game.

Last edited by a moderator:
I've enjoyed my first couple of hours with AC:O more than any other entry since Brotherhood. Feels just like what the franchise needed and could potentially be my favorite game in the series. It's been awhile since I played 2, though.
It's definitely good and am looking forward to what they do next. Pro-tip(s):
you can upgrade your weapons to your current level at the blacksmith. So if you find something you really like, you can just keep it with you until the end. Also, try to avoid going to all the '?'s on the map (unless they're shimmering, those are important ones), there's so fucking many and you'll burn out on the game before you're even halfway through the story. This is what happened to me.

I mentioned this in the Discord chat, but Torchlight 2 is $4 on Steam/Humble (around $3.60 on Humble if you've got the 10% monthly subscriber discount). Quality ARPG and definitely worth that price.

Hey guys what's up? Been awhile since I was on how's things?

Edit: What's the official Discord server?

Not gonna lie. I have no clue what zGold is.
Google Razer zGold. You can currently buy $57.50 worth for $50. Then Gamersgate is giving a 20% discount off purchases $50 or more if you use zGold. So AC Origins Gold comes out to $55 after sale and additional discount, You use the $57 worth of zGold you bought for $50 and there ya go.

Not gonna lie. I have no clue what zGold is.
giphy.gif

Hmm... Torment: Tides of Numenera Day One Edition (physical copy) ~$9 US delivered. Not sure it's worth that much, or if it activates on Steam.

Hey guys what's up? Been awhile since I was on how's things?
Not much. Nothing's new. Everything's okay.

Steam sales for newer titles still are weak sauce and still suck, for the most part. You're best off trying to find some Hidden Gems for games - i.e. classics, older titles, and/or anything dirt-cheap.

Looks like it's on sale at CD Keys for $9.39 if you're adventurous

https://www.cdkeys.com/pc/games/torment-tides-of-numenera-pc-steam-cd-key
I'm not *that* adventurous. I'm not a CDKeys kind of guy.

If it was somewhere w/ a decent reputation like Amazon, Gamersgate, Steam, Best Buy, etc - yeah, I'd probably jump.

I've got plenty of games to pick from already, as is. I'm playing currently a few games (i.e. Fire Pro Wrestling World and Prey 2017) and still too have many to pick from within the good ole backlog (MGS V: GZ & TPP; Witcher 3: GOTY; Dragon's Dogma DA; Sword Coast Legends; DAI DLC's; Div OS1; PoE; etc etc).

Hmm... Torment: Tides of Numenera Day One Edition (physical copy) ~$9 US delivered. Not sure it's worth that much, or if it activates on Steam.
It will get monthlied. inXile is known to bundle and they can't be making much off of that game when it's permanently $9 or less on cdkeys.

CRPGs aren't really my thing. Tempted to pick up Planescape, though. Go ahead toaster boy, talk me into it.

I'm not *that* adventurous. I'm no a CDKeys kind of guy.

If it was somewhere w/ a decent reputation like Amazon, Gamersgate, Steam, Best Buy, etc - yeah, I'd probably jump.

I've got plenty of games to pick from already, as is. I'm playing currently a few games (i.e. Fire Pro Wrestling World and Prey 2017) and still too have many to pick from within the good ole backlog (MGS V: GZ & TPP; Witcher 3: GOTY; Dragon's Dogma DA; Sword Coast Legends; DAI DLC's; Div OS1; PoE; etc etc).
Lol. I hear ya. Only thing I bought from CD Keys is FO4. That was summer. Then bought all if the DLC's so I'm committed!

I use seedy keys for pretty much all of my pre-fakeys. Haven't had any problems. Why don't you just sell one of your 17 copies of Destiny 2 to buy AC:O, Fiss?

just a heads up for those interested.  

http://store.steampowered.com/app/325600/Sword_Coast_Legends/

pricing of $4.94 goes away in about 17 hours and 20 minutes.  

Purchase Sword Coast Legends now at 67% off and receive the Rage of Demons DLC for free. Our publishing contracting is ending, but although Sword Coast Legends will no longer be available to purchase after December, its multiplayer servers will remain live indefinitely. 

CRPGs aren't really my thing. Tempted to pick up Planescape, though. Go ahead toaster boy, talk me into it.
If you love weird settings, weird characters, great prose that feels like you're reading a great book, great writing, great voice-acting (when it occurs), great storytelling, tons of atmosphere, lots of dialogue, tons of choices and you don't feel combat needs to be the main focus of a game - I dunno' what the hell you're waiting for.

Also, this game spins every traditional RPG trope on its head, as Chris Avellone was really fed-up w/ traditional RPG's at that time. Death is important as you will die and since you're Immortal you'll come back to life...and wake up somewhere (probably nearby). You have amnesia, so dying might even jog your memory and help you remember things. God knows.

Also, there's a Brothel where...all they do is talk. That's right...talk. There's also a bar where a guy is constantly on display, burning on fire....possibly for an eternity, depending on what you do about this character.

You have a talking Skull named Morte, who has a spell called Litany of Curses...and all he does is swear (though unfortunately, it's all mumbled sounded and this game's Teen rated) - we don't know what swears he is spitting, but I'd guess he's probably similar to TLJ's swear-a-thon character Flipper Burns.

There's even a Pillar of Skulls - they talk, chat, makes noise, scream, and God knows what else.

Okay, I've said plenty here. Go figure out if this sounds like it's your cup of tea...or not.

just a heads up for those interested.

http://store.steampowered.com/app/325600/Sword_Coast_Legends/

pricing of $4.94 goes away in about 17 hours and 20 minutes.

Purchase Sword Coast Legends now at 67% off and receive the Rage of Demons DLC for free. Our publishing contracting is ending, but although Sword Coast Legends will no longer be available to purchase after December, its multiplayer servers will remain live indefinitely.
I just booted it up a bit ago, to check it out how it works online and offline - since I've heard it's a pain.

Anyways, so you guys know:

To get the game to work offline, which you can do BTW, you have to also run Steam itself in Offline Mode. This might be important to know, if they (N-Space who went bankrupt and/or Digital Extremes) decide to pull the plug.

It would be nice if I could be in Steam's online or offline mode....and just bypass SCL's sign-in bullcrap and put that game itself right into its own Offline Mode.

Otherwise, right now, if you're in Steam's Online Mode - you will be forced upon boot-up by SWL to sign up for an account online w/ Sword Coast.com and the SCL game; activate your SCL account; and then every damn time you will have to sign into your SCL Account.

planescape legit rulez

also there was some talk about Age of Decadence earlier, and I haven't played it, but it seems beloved by the same brand of autists that love Piranha Bytes' busted-ass games

First one to message me gets Shadow of War Gold Edition

Gone: 

Message Spoder, maybe he'll give it to you ;D

bread's done
Back