Steam+ Deals Mega Thread (All PC Gaming Deals)

Neuro5i5

CAGiversary!
Feedback
151 (100%)
This thread will attempt to provide a place to discuss past/present/future PC gaming deals. While mainly focusing on Steam games, any standout sales may also be presented. I will not be updating every Daily/Weekly/etc. sale. The tools to help individuals become a smarter shopper will be provided below.

See this POST for links to store sale pages, threads of interest and other tools to help you become a more informed PC game shopper.

Last edited:
Yeah, I watch my shitty racing games on YouTube....LIKE A MAN!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8pDgZ2m2Vds
Hmm, I have The Wheelman for PC. I have that sitting on my retail box game shelf, un-played.

Anyone here ever play it? Is it decent?

Last edited by a moderator:
I just finished The Sexy Brutale, which was in the humble monthly in December. It's been getting fairly good reviews so I figured it was decent, but I'm not a big adventure game fan so I didn't expect much. I actually really liked it, it basically reminded me of Majora's Mask if Majora's Mask was an adventure point and click instead of a zelda game. The point of the game is you're in a one day loop at a party, and different guests at the party are murdered at different times throughout the day. The guests are wearing masks, and each time you prevent a murder you absorb their mask which gives you different abilities which allows you to progress through the game. The game is fairly easy as far as point and click adventures go (there aren't really any frustrating puzzles) but it's at least engaging enough where you won't snooze your way through it. 8.5/10 

There is a sale on Microsoft Flight Sim X. Now if you want all 234 DLCs, it only costs $3,477.36 (plus tax if applicable).

Hope this helps.

Train Sim 2018's 422 are down to $6,305.78.

This is a great deal compared to buying an actual plane or train. Way cheaper... I think? It is cheaper, right?
Pfft the real Flight Sim completionist knows you gotta get them paid add-ons not on Steam too. 234 is for chumps.

I had an argument with a local pawn store today. They had a B1G1F sale on used PS3 games and I basically said "Well, that's basically one game TIMES another game which makes 2. Multiply one game times another and you have two copies of the game". The brainwashed employee went along with his regular sheep math he was taught with and never questioned why such a simple concept is lost on people. Safe to say I ended up leaving with nothing since I ended up in such a bad mood.

But it makes you realize that sales and promotions are never the right math and we never question what we were simply taught to accept.

I had an argument with a local pawn store today. They had a B1G1F sale on used PS3 games and I basically said "Well, that's basically one game TIMES another game which makes 2. Multiply one game times another and you have two copies of the game". The brainwashed employee went along with his regular sheep math he was taught with and never questioned why such a simple concept is lost on people. Safe to say I ended up leaving with nothing since I ended up in such a bad mood.

But it makes you realize that sales and promotions are never the right math and we never question what we were simply taught to accept.
good to know somebody is fighting the good fight to be wrong about math

What da fuck did I just read?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O5ROhf5Soqs

Ahh yeah mysterd you show that turtle who's boss!
giphy.gif

It makes you wonder - is a 75% off sale REALLY 75% off? What else have we been lied to or misled about in mathematics?

What is this mythical 75% off I've heard of? All I ever see is 50% if I'm lucky.
This percentage was popular on Steam early on, before AAA dev's/pub's and Valve/Steam pretty much took over the digital distribution PC industry - basically, back before Steam killed off Stardock's Impulse (which GameStop later bought out).

Also, more pub's like EA decided to put more emphasis on their own clients, these days - i.e. EA w/ Origin; Ubisoft w/ UPlay; Blizzard w/ BNet. Discounts have gotten weaker as PC gaming got more popular again, too.

I also miss the days, few years back, when Amazon DVG was ran by Tony and often matching or topping Steam's prices. They were often both competing against each other for "best prices", back in the golden era of Steam and AmazonTony.

Welcome back. I'm a big fan of your work: http://timecube.2enp.com.

Love or hate them but the Patriots really are the best team. They don't beat themselves, they don't play dirty, and they can win without their best players.
And a lot of help from the refs.

The Patriots are very good (and they might have won anyway), but the moment that atrocious PI call towards the end of the first half led to a touchdown for the Pats, I just felt there was no way anything would go the Jaguars way.

The playoffs have been really good this season, if the patriots didn't make it to the superbowl I would've preferred the jags over the rest of the afc field. Was a fun game to watch.

And a lot of help from the refs.

The Patriots are very good (and they might have won anyway), but the moment that atrocious PI call towards the end of the first half led to a touchdown for the Pats, I just felt there was no way anything would go the Jaguars way.
I've watched too many Chiefs games this year to even think the referees did a bad job in this game.

You can't play safe with a 20-10 lead on the Pats going into the 4th. You have to keep hitting the gas and keep going for the jugular. Jags really didn't; they played safe & tried to grind the clock down on offense and defense; and it bit them in the butt in the end. Sound familiar? Of course it does, as The Comeback Pats did exactly what they did to the Falcons last year at the SB.

There were also some pass interference calls, late hits, and other things that could've been called - all which would've been in favor of the Pats, BTW; those didn't happen. Also, the Pats wound-up behind, didn't get some calls early on, and also didn't really get themselves going until later. The refs could've made some calls, sure - but in Play-Off and Championship games, they're just going to let a lot of things go here and let them freaking play football.

EDIT:

Love or hate them but the Patriots really are the best team. They don't beat themselves, they don't play dirty, and they can win without their best players.
Bingo. They very often do find a way to win - whether changing schemes, adapting to what's happening on the field in the plays or with injuries (i.e. see Gronk taking the hit that took him out the game), or whatever the case might be.

The first half of your post I can kinda agree with. Delusional second half, though.

"There were also some pass interference calls, late hits, and other things that could've been called - all which would've been in favor of the Pats"

incredulous.gif

Jags also had their chance to put their foot down their throat to ice the game when they recovered that questionable fumble (from that trick play)...and they failed. Miserably.

You can't just kick field goals, punt the ball, or do anything else that don't warrant TD's, if you play the Pats. You need TD's to beat someone the caliber of QB's like that of a Tom Brady.

Jags also had their chance to put their foot down their throat to ice the game when they recovered that questionable fumble (from that trick play)...and they failed. Miserably.
Would have been nice if the refs hadn't whistled the play dead so the Jags could have actually returned the fumble, too.

I don't think you're wrong to say that the Jags got a little too lax...but there were lots of questionable calls (and no calls) that helped the Pats.

bread's done
Back