Steam+ Deals Mega Thread (All PC Gaming Deals)

Neuro5i5

CAGiversary!
Feedback
151 (100%)
This thread will attempt to provide a place to discuss past/present/future PC gaming deals. While mainly focusing on Steam games, any standout sales may also be presented. I will not be updating every Daily/Weekly/etc. sale. The tools to help individuals become a smarter shopper will be provided below.

See this POST for links to store sale pages, threads of interest and other tools to help you become a more informed PC game shopper.

Last edited:
It took my wife pointing out to me that I have a proclivity for things that are simultaneously salty and sweet.
giphy.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
I always thought of this thread as an off topic topic hidden in the deal forum.

Free Dead Space on Origin to keep this semi on topic.

https://www.origin.com/usa/en-us/store/dead-space/dead-space/standard-edition
The Steam deals are so few and far between that the random topics are for the most part justifiable.

It seems most members here are smart shoppers, with the knowledge of the best deals and prices rarely being found on Steam. I can't remember the last time someone jumped in to ask if Game X was a good price, or if Game Y was at an all time low. I think this thread has done a good job educating others through the 97,304 posts and ~14 million views since January of 2015.

The Steam deals are so few and far between that the random topics are for the most part justifiable.

It seems most members here are smart shoppers, with the knowledge of the best deals and prices rarely being found on Steam. I can't remember the last time someone jumped in to ask if Game X was a good price, or if Game Y was at an all time low. I think this thread has done a good job educating others through the 97,304 posts and ~14 million views since January of 2015.
It's not Christmas anymore. Update your avatar. Play PUBG. Join me in my fight against assmouth turtles with stupid hats! Motivs Against Assmouth Turtles! MAAT!

It's not Christmas anymore. Update your avatar. Play PUBG. Join me in my fight against assmouth turtles with stupid hats! Motivs Against Assmouth Turtles! MAAT!
OMG... I've turned into THAT GUY.

The guy who keeps his Christmas lights and Christmas tree up until Valentines Day. My neighbors must hate me.

Exactly. Steam hasn't had more than a handful of semi-decent deals in well over five or six years now.

ketchup is the Elixir of the Gods. Its so powerful it elevates nitrate laden lips and asshole to the level of cuisine.
It is by will alone I set my mind in motion. It is by the juice of Sapho that thoughts acquire speed, the lips acquire stains, the stains become a warning. It is by will alone I set my mind in motion.

Ubisoft store has a Chinese New Year sale.  Nothing to say "go go go!" about but maybe your Lent sacrifice is giving up meaningful deals.

AC: Origins - 30% off all versions

SP Fractured But Whole - 50% off all versions

R6 Siege - 30% off all versions EXCEPT base which is a lame 13% off, wtf Ubi

Ghost Recon Wildlands - 55% all versions, 50% off season pass

For Honor - 67% off all versions & SP

Steep - 50% off all versions & SP

Watchdogs 2 - 66% off all versions & SP

Division - 60% off all versions & SP

50-60% off assorted AC games & DLC/SP

60% off assorted Far Cry games & DLC (not FC5, obviously)

75% off Anno stuff

70% off The Crew stuff

etc, etc.

Ubisoft store has a Chinese New Year sale. Nothing to say "go go go!" about but maybe your Lent sacrifice is giving up meaningful deals.

AC: Origins - 30% off all versions

SP Fractured But Whole - 50% off all versions

R6 Siege - 30% off all versions EXCEPT base which is a lame 13% off, wtf Ubi

Ghost Recon Wildlands - 55% all versions, 50% off season pass

For Honor - 67% off all versions & SP

Steep - 50% off all versions & SP

Watchdogs 2 - 66% off all versions & SP

Division - 60% off all versions & SP

50-60% off assorted AC games & DLC/SP

60% off assorted Far Cry games & DLC (not FC5, obviously)

75% off Anno stuff

70% off The Crew stuff

etc, etc.
This post is unclear and unhelpful. Is any of the RSS DLC on sale? And I mean cosmetic not SPs or anything. If so, please provide an itemized list with prices and percentages off.

This post is unclear and unhelpful. Is any of the RSS DLC on sale? And I mean cosmetic not SPs or anything. If so, please provide an itemized list with prices and percentages off.
They are not. However, Gamersgate has the same deals on R6 Siege (including the silly 13% off) so zGold Bros can enjoy additional savings.

It was actually really good! I've made it a couple of times. It's not something to have everyday, of course, but on a lazy Sunday morning like once a quarter, it's good.

It took my wife pointing out to me that I have a proclivity for things that are simultaneously salty and sweet. Sauage & pineapple, hot dog monte cristos, and mushrooms & BBQ sauce on burgers all kinda of fill that role for me. I blame my mother craving popcorn and ice cream when pregnant with me. :)
Vouch, I've had em with grape jelly. I imagine pepper jelly would work best, though.

Also, you forgot french fries with ice cream and chocolate covered pretzels.

Vouch, I've had em with grape jelly. I imagine pepper jelly would work best, though.

Also, you forgot french fries with ice cream and chocolate covered pretzels.
Yes, those are great too. One thing my wife and sisters-in-law got me on in that vein is chocolate covered bacon. That stuff is deadly! Had roasted bacon wrapped dates as a New Year's treat too. I think that's even better than bacon/prosciutto wrapped melon.

If a glitch happens and no one is around to miss it, does it glitch?

Makes you wander...
This is the internet. There's always going to be one madjoki or SDer who tries to exploit every single promo on a website until they find out that they can get a Switch for half off if they order Koala flip flops.

Joki is probably too busy reselling all of those free games from amazon.de on Kinguin to tell us that Overwatch was free on Battlenet for 12 seconds last Tuesday and that 7 of his bots got it.

Largest amount of new posts for me in a long time... no great deal, no missed glitches, all food talk.
I got 14+ likes for giving someone shit about ketchup and mocking their rage response and two likes for posting about a sale. I think it's obvious what the people want.

I think it's obvious what the people want.
More talk about yo momma?

Gaiz, Gaiz, settle down for game talk.

I finished a game today (NO REALLY!) and by finish, I mean finished the story not this 100% completion bullshit {that's for OCD neckbearded mouth-breathers}.

Assassin's Creed : Unity is unlike any other AC game you've ever played. In this "latest" AC gsme, you get to do new and innovative things like tail people, renovate buildings, climb to the top of radio... Errr. Eiffel towers and jump off into hay carts. EXCITING! YOU EVEN GET TO ASSASSINATE PEOPLE! I guess that's where it gets its name from... Unity, I mean.

Of course in this one, you can't just do a double air/land assassination,. Oh no... You now have to pay fucking sync points to get abilities you got free as the story progressed in older games. Isn't progress grand!

All is not bad though. Very little modern day shit. 1700s Paris looks great and feels alive (insert gift of in-game character doll of woman missing face here). You get to play a womanizing guy named Arno who is totally not Ezio even though he looks almost exactly like him, but at least he has some character compared to Conway in AC:pirate's or that guy in AC:Rogue, you,.know that guy with that name. Sadly, unlike Conway, your character woefully underutilizes the word "Shite"

I enjoyed jumping into haystacks around GAY Paris, meeting the Marquis de Sade and Napoleon who didn't seem quite as small as he should be (that's what she said).

Rating: 7/10 ass-fulls of Creed

If a glitch happens and no one is around to miss it, does it glitch?

Makes you wander...
WONDER, it makes you WONDER!

it does NOT make you walk or move in a leisurely, casual, or aimless way.

"he wandered aimlessly through the narrow streets"
synonyms: stroll, amble, saunter, walk, dawdle, potter, ramble, meander; More

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Ketchup and pizza are both p nasty. Ketchup is OK only on certain kinds of burgers. I avoid pizza at all if I can, but that's not always easy.

NOW WHERE ARE THE DEALS.

I can understand not liking ketchup, its a specific condiment, but what human does not like pizza? Do you also not eat quesadillas? calzones? Anything that is a bread item with some sort of sauce, any sort of toppings, and cheese?

I can understand not liking ketchup, its a specific condiment, but what human does not like pizza? Do you also not eat quesadillas? calzones? Anything that is a bread item with some sort of sauce, any sort of toppings, and cheese?
What's weird to me are multiple people I know who eat pizza and ketchup every week but they can't stand diced tomatoes and have to pick them off of everything, and also make custom orders for 'no tomato'.

I approve of this post.

What's weird to me are multiple people I know who eat pizza and ketchup every week but they can't stand diced tomatoes and have to pick them off of everything, and also make custom orders for 'no tomato'.
That's because raw tomatoes are an abomination to all that is holy. Making sauce out of tomatoes is exorcising the evil that is raw tomatoes....

Needs more Bright Vinegar Delivery Platform

GMG is having a sale today on co-op/team games in honor of the Liturgical Feast of St. Valentine and the prices are largely underwhelming but mentioning it here fulfills my court-appointed community service requirements on CAG.

because tomatoes are gross. Ugh, that texture, that bland taste. Its pineapple on pizza level of vile.

Who doesn't love quesadillas? I'll eat a calzone that doesn't have red sauce in it, and I always ask for a different sauce to dip it in at the local calzone place because I don't want the marinara they bring by default.

Love raw tomatoes. Hate them processed in any kind of red sauce way. Pizza, spaghetti, lasagna, ketchup, etc.

bread's done
Back