Steam+ Deals Mega Thread (All PC Gaming Deals)

Neuro5i5

CAGiversary!
Feedback
151 (100%)
This thread will attempt to provide a place to discuss past/present/future PC gaming deals. While mainly focusing on Steam games, any standout sales may also be presented. I will not be updating every Daily/Weekly/etc. sale. The tools to help individuals become a smarter shopper will be provided below.

See this POST for links to store sale pages, threads of interest and other tools to help you become a more informed PC game shopper.

Last edited:
thanks for the heads up, this might ease the pain VA has brought to the state
> little caesars

> easing pain

Pick one.

What is the longest amount of time you would wait in line for Little Caesar's under any circumstances? Mine's 3 minutes.
I went to one and didn't immediately get service because there were 3 people there before me waiting for stuff. I left and went to the Subway next door.

From my college days I remember Gumby's Pizza being dirt cheap relative to the amounts you got. I think it's only in about a dozen or so college towns, though.

New Paypal Policy Update potentially killing group buys?

Effective Date: April 19, 2018

• We’re removing the variable rate pricing for sending money to friends and family members who have PayPal accounts in a country other than the United States when you send money using PayPal balance or your bank account and introducing a new flat fee of $2.99 or $4.99 per transaction depending on the recipient’s country. However, when you send money using your credit card, debit card, or PayPal credit you will be charged the new flat fee per transaction depending on the recipient’s country + 2.9% of the transaction amount + a fixed fee based on the currency.

Last edited by a moderator:
With all of the other online payment options out there, who actually provide helpful customer service, I can't think of a worse idea. Attaway, PayPal. Start digging your own grave.

It took me nearly a year of contacting their CS, every week or so, to finally get a refund of $20. I must've spoken to every rep they had before one finally realized I wasn't going to just let it lie.

Man, that's poopy. Going to make me have to figure out something else because Humble monthlies are typically a great deal if you sell the leftovers but medicore otherwise

Such as? Pretty much every alternative is just as (or more) restrictive, has higher fees, and has limited availability (e.g. only available in a few countries.)
Glad you asked as I'm happy to present Payz by eulogywerd21. You send me the money and I'll send some of it to whoever you want.

True story, been on a diet.  Lost 30 lbs.  I wanted pizza.  So I went to CiCi's and "broke" diet so I could eat 10 slices.  But since their shit isn't real anyways... I apparently was able to keep my calories normal today.

Weird.  I'll let you know after I see a man about a horse whether or not I'll come to hate myself for the decision :p

Fanatical Deal - Star Deal:

Baldur's Gate: Complete Collection = $53.97 80% off @ $10.79

https://www.fanatical.com/en/bundle/baldurs-gate-the-complete-saga

Includes:

01. Baldur's Gate 1: Enhanced Edition

02. Baldur's Gate 1: Dragonspear expansion.

03. Baldur's Gate 1: Faces of Good and Evil DLC (6 new portraits)

04. Baldur's Gate 2: Enhanced Edition

05. Soundtracks to all games & expansions listed above in MP3 and Lossless FLAC format.

So US -> US gifts appear to be unaffected at this time, right? Any word if the goods & services fees will increase as well? If they don't, then 2.9% + smaller fixed fee doesn't look so bad anymore.

Looks like we'll have to just do straight-up trades, accept other Gift Card currencies (Microstore Store GC's, Amazon GC's, etc) or any other non-Paypal currency - if PayPal is going to piss all over what made they so great in the first place.

Bleh.
From now on I shall only be accepting the hottest new cryptocurrencies for group buys.

Looks like we'll have to just do straight-up trades, accept other Gift Card currencies (Microstore Store GC's, Amazon GC's, etc) or any other non-Paypal currency - if PayPal is going to piss all over what made they so great in the first place.

Bleh.
Maybe they should change their name to PissPal.

http://store.steampowered.com/bundle/6451/Activision_Collection/

I would legit buy the bundle if it worked, trying to force me rebuy some god games I have already

bETomFC.png

(Price is without 24% tax, cuz steam doesn't show tax on purchase retries.)
Is that Activision collection being screwy for everyone? When I add it to my cart the price goes up about $30. It looks like about a 70% discount instead of the 75% advertised.

Includes:

05. Soundtracks to all games & expansions listed above in MP3 and Lossless FLAC format.
Is this a single key or multiple? I have 1/2 EE but 50% off of Dragonspear might not be too terrible.

Is this a single key or multiple? I have 1/2 EE but 50% off of Dragonspear might not be too terrible.
All Baldur's Gate adventures and expansions are collected together in this one epic bundle, delivered as 7 individual Steam keys.

Assassin's Creed Uplay UP3-4400-973F-8B6A-7E3F
Assassin's Creed Chronicles China Uplay 7Q7C-YME9-LQA8-YGLJ
Bloodbath Kavkaz Steam QC658-627LJ-29H43
Luxor 2 HD Steam CEF0Z-QDGY7-6Q7JN
Outlast Steam CV9PT-9IP6D-HC6Z8
Pester Steam AFMR6-DIYYR-JN78A
System Shock 2 Steam 8JEIG-K6TBB-5PGQ7
The Talos Principle: Road to Gehenna DLC Steam G6W37-JZNVC-INCTB

Includes:

Man, that's a great deal if you don't have any of this

http://store.steampowered.com/bundle/6451/Activision_Collection/

I would legit buy the bundle if it worked, trying to force me rebuy some god games I have already

bETomFC.png

(Price is without 24% tax, cuz steam doesn't show tax on purchase retries.)
Is that Activision collection being screwy for everyone? When I add it to my cart the price goes up about $30. It looks like about a 70% discount instead of the 75% advertised.
I complained to Steam support, in the end they, just said buy it and they'll refund extra games added (Ghosts, AW, Block Ops 3) afterwards.

Man, that's a great deal if you don't have any of this
Yeah, my problem is this: I already own the Regular Editions of BG1+2 from Retail and also Gamersgate.

I would really only be buying here to namely play Dragonspear here, TBH.

Is Dragonspear really worth the $11?

Yeah, my problem is this: I already own the Regular Editions of BG1+2 from Retail and also Gamersgate.
I would really only be buying here to namely play Dragonspear here, TBH.
Is Dragonspear really worth the $11?
No, it's not. Its not awful by any means and is overall enjoyable but there is some really bad/cringey dialogue and it's definitely not as good as bg1 or 2.

I complained to Steam support, in the end they, just said buy it and they'll refund extra games added (Ghosts, AW, Block Ops 3) afterwards.
Steam support responded to you back? U mean, Lord Gaben and his goons are real.. not fake news?

So there's a Bayonetta+Vanquish bundle on Fanatical. Weirdest fucking bundle ever. If you are some sort of fucking pleb asshole who has bought neither or these games, I would assume this bundle is good deal for these two games everyone should already have.

bread's done
Back