Steam+ Deals Mega Thread (All PC Gaming Deals)

Neuro5i5

CAGiversary!
Feedback
151 (100%)
This thread will attempt to provide a place to discuss past/present/future PC gaming deals. While mainly focusing on Steam games, any standout sales may also be presented. I will not be updating every Daily/Weekly/etc. sale. The tools to help individuals become a smarter shopper will be provided below.

See this POST for links to store sale pages, threads of interest and other tools to help you become a more informed PC game shopper.

Last edited:
Anyone else not able to use Paypal or credit card on Green Man Gaming??? If I enter Paypal it takes me back to enter a credit card. I use Steam, Humble and Fanatical with no problems. 

Last edited by a moderator:
Look at all the stuff I missed being out in the wilderness without cell phone access for a week. Would've bought a Switch for $113.

When did they start rate-limiting login attempts on Steam? My bot farm is dead.
I don't have 10,000 bot accounts, so it probably doesn't affect me. But out of curiosity, what does "rate-limiting login attempts" mean?

I don't have 10,000 bot accounts, so it probably doesn't affect me. But out of curiosity, what does "rate-limiting login attempts" mean?
No clue, but I started ASF and got this for the 8 bots I re-entered 2FA for:

2018-07-20 23:39:03|ArchiSteamFarm-11528|INFO|Bot 3|Connect() Connecting...
2018-07-20 23:39:04|ArchiSteamFarm-11528|INFO|Bot 3|OnConnected() Connected to Steam!
2018-07-20 23:39:04|ArchiSteamFarm-11528|INFO|Bot 3|OnConnected() Logging in...
2018-07-20 23:39:04|ArchiSteamFarm-11528|WARN|Bot 3|OnLoggedOn() Unable to login to Steam: RateLimitExceeded/RateLimitExceeded
2018-07-20 23:39:04|ArchiSteamFarm-11528|INFO|Bot 3|OnDisconnected() Disconnected from Steam!
2018-07-20 23:39:04|ArchiSteamFarm-11528|INFO|Bot 3|OnDisconnected() Rate limit exceeded, we will retry after 25 minutes of cooldown...

I only have around 30 btw.

I've bought things you CAGs wouldn't believe.

Asset flips in bundles from the data in Enhanced Steam.

I watched Steam bucks glitter in my account thanks to Idle Master.

All those card drops will be lost in time, like tears in rain.

Time to buy (more games).

Thanks to jshackles for the work on ES and IM these past years. Immensely useful tools that made the Steam experience much better.

no, Enhanced Steam don't leave me!!!

anyways, props to jshacks, you are the man!
I am surprised that Valve and Lord Gaben doesn't have the resource to enhance "Steam" and its users have to rely on some random dude on the internet to make it right. (huge kudo to that dude)

I guess we need Half Life 3 to fund more Steam functionality since Valve is under budget as it is :whistle2:

I am surprised that Valve and Lord Gaben doesn't have the resource to enhance "Steam" and its users have to rely on some random dude on the internet to make it right. (huge kudo to that dude)
Valve has incorporated all the initial features of Enhanced Steam into its store. They haven't incorporated links to isthereanydeal, and I rather doubt they would want to.

I've bought things you CAGs wouldn't believe.

Asset flips in bundles from the data in Enhanced Steam.

I watched Steam bucks glitter in my account thanks to Idle Master.

All those card drops will be lost in time, like tears in rain.

Time to buy (more games).

Thanks to jshackles for the work on ES and IM these past years. Immensely useful tools that made the Steam experience much better.
Hauer+GIF.jpg

Sort of interested in Euro Truck Sim 2.  I know it was in a Humble several years ago but wondering if it'll be recycled again; if not in a Humble maybe in a Fanatical/Bundle Stars.

man i haven't even heard of any of those, i'll pass
I find that hard to believe. I dont have nearly the Steam backlog that others here do and I even *own* several of the games on the list (mainly, the granny HOGs). I'm sure you've heard of some of these.

As for the value of actually buying them...well there's a GooseBumps game that might be okay...I guess...if your of that age....

I find that hard to believe. I dont have nearly the Steam backlog that others here do and I even *own* several of the games on the list (mainly, the granny HOGs). I'm sure you've heard of some of these.

As for the value of actually buying them...well there's a GooseBumps game that might be okay...I guess...if your of that age....
You probably got them in poopees bundles or something

Not sure why it's hard to believe I haven't heard of them, generally speaking when you can get a bundle of 10 games for 15 cents each it's because it's a bunch of games nobody has heard of

You probably got them in poopees bundles or something

Not sure why it's hard to believe I haven't heard of them, generally speaking when you can get a bundle of 10 games for 15 cents each it's because it's a bunch of games nobody has heard of
Well, some of them seem fine- The Purring Quest, Space Grunts, Heroes of Loot and Heroes of Loot 2, Balancity are pretty alright.
Round it out with another five that seem interesting to you and that's a pretty decent $1.50 bundle.

I like the Heroes of Loot games.  They remind me of like an old shareware Guantlet back in the day.  At .15 each, I found 6 games I was interested in for myself, and got 4 extras of Heroes of Loot 2.  Have fun.

[SIZE=10.5pt]STEAMWORKS [/SIZE]

[SIZE=10.5pt]Key:  [/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]HEROES OF LOOT 2: M4BCW-ZZ8DP-H6254 [/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]HEROES OF LOOT 2: 4MAGZ-592GL-XP7L9 [/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]HEROES OF LOOT 2: GQX8Q-0VC6D-CZTH3 [/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]HEROES OF LOOT 2: 547NX-0LH7L-57LK0 [/SIZE]

Never heard of any of these also... Pretty sure I don't own any of them also. Granted, you'll have to forgive me for not buying crap bundles just for games I don't own.

The GMG Pick'n'Mix seems a tremendous, tremendous value. I picked up Purring Quest, Centauri Sector, Action Alien, Tick's Tales, Bard's Gold, Heroes of Loot, Heroes of Loot 2, BalanCity, Space Grunts and Space Ribbon. Tremendous and absolutely no collusion folks.

I picked up The Purring Quest in a bundle split a while back as I wanted to play it.  It's not bad, but the controls are a little sloppy.

The Marvel Ultimate Alliance games are set to be delisted the 26th. The bundle's $15 until then on Steam, waiting for Humble to match it.

Miss me with that fake "$3 gud deel" nonsense. You only get my bundle sacrifice gratuity when it's actually bundled, Syntax.

the sims 3 $2.99 on steam, price error or new all time low?
Been that price since yesterday, so it's legit. All-time low for Steam version (Was free on Origin 2-3 years ago). I was super tempted since I've always liked the house-building aspect, but I got hooked on Sims 3 years ago and don't wanna get sucked down that hole again.

Completely broke the skin I was using.
Same here.

But the new default skin is solid.
Yep, when it's at the right resolution.

It's fine at 1080p or 1440p.

They need to really support 4K though. Everything's too small again w/ the normal skin (especially the font here), since Steam broke the damn skins users made (that I thought was fine at 4K).

bread's done
Back