Steam+ Deals Mega Thread (All PC Gaming Deals)

Neuro5i5

CAGiversary!
Feedback
151 (100%)
This thread will attempt to provide a place to discuss past/present/future PC gaming deals. While mainly focusing on Steam games, any standout sales may also be presented. I will not be updating every Daily/Weekly/etc. sale. The tools to help individuals become a smarter shopper will be provided below.

See this POST for links to store sale pages, threads of interest and other tools to help you become a more informed PC game shopper.

Last edited:
It seems I have a few more keys just sitting around, not being redeemed.  A couple are even Halloweeny:

Among the Sleep:  Enhanced Edition

LPYVI-5MIXQ-K84J0

Action Henk

Z9EC7-NE2W6-TEH07

System Shock 2

NIIBI-K9WKZ-9WWT0

Have it, folks.

hard to imagine people don't have those by now, but if you don't that's an insane deal
No doubt, it's a steal; especially at that price.

If anyone's missing these - they should jump on this deal. For two great SW-based RPG's, can't really go wrong here. Hard to really go wrong w/ old-school BioWare (KOTOR 1) and old-school Obsidian (KOTOR 2) here.

Regions of Ruin is 75% off ($2.99), allegedly because the developer made a mistake.

Hey there everyone! Due to an mistake on my part (I meant to type 45% instead of 75% lol) Regions of Ruin is currently available at a whopping 75% off!

Take advantage of it while it lasts, it won' tbe available at this price any more!
XVgC5uO.gif

Nevermind that they discounted the game to $2.99 on Humble Store last month.

See you soon in an Indie Gala!

I'm finally getting around to playing A Story About My Uncle.

So far, the physics are really getting on my nerves...  I keep feeling like I lose momentum while jumping.  Granted, I don't have much experience with grappling through the air, so maybe it's realistic, but Valley felt much better.

I read through that and, unless I missed it, he never actually names his ISP. Someone else even asked and people were like "Yeah, that's the question" but no response. Seems like a pretty key detail.
Did you see this screeching SJW nonsense? Different form of Nazi than I am used to.

ZABek4i.png

Last edited by a moderator:
I read through that and, unless I missed it, he never actually names his ISP. Someone else even asked and people were like "Yeah, that's the question" but no response. Seems like a pretty key detail.
Yeah, without any name of the ISP or any secondary source to confirm it, I'm going to put this one firmly in the "fake" camp.

Eurogamer - After 7 years in the making & before FO76's release...
...A mod team that has been working on their own Fallout: New California mod (for Fallout: New Vegas) has finished & released the mod:
https://www.eurogamer.net/articles/2018-10-23-fallout-new-california-mod-launches-after-seven-years-in-development

Fallout: New California Trailer on Youtube:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nWkKzaplwbY&feature=youtu.be

Here's the FO:NC mod, instructions, and FAQ....
On ModDB - https://www.moddb.com/mods/falloutprojectbrazil/news/fallout-new-california-beta-200-released
On NexusMods - https://www.nexusmods.com/newvegas/mods/45138/

Well. Alrighty then.

Single player and no mention of Steam Workshop.  I'll keep an eye on it anyway, but it was only really enjoyable a while after the game had died due to modding and when another company bought the game and put it online in Asia the modding scene more or less dried up.  Also I really doubt it has aged well. 

Jack's pizza - $2.98 each

This pizza - Buy 1 at regular price ($3.99 at Kroger) and get another for $1.99 with the digital coupon, making them $3 each

I know which one I'm getting...

Jack's pizza - $2.98 each

This pizza - Buy 1 at regular price ($3.99 at Kroger) and get another for $1.99 with the digital coupon, making them $3 each

I know which one I'm getting...
The Red Baron coupon doesn't require you to buy any pizzas at full price. You can get up to five RB pizzas for $1.99 in a single transaction.

Don't forget the Pepto.
hBhmyHm.png

Meh...

Digital coupons suck.
Are you more of a coupon binder kind of person?

ibhoD28.jpg

Are you ready to fight the dead—and the living? For a limited time, you can access an exclusive closed PC beta of OVERKILL’s The Walking Dead. Written with series creator Robert Kirkman, your tightly knit team needs to band together to survive in a post-apocalypticWashington D.C.

Your beta key: 
GMGB2-239QK-G5DXD-4GG8A-JXJ1K

https://game.info.intel.com/gaming-access/overkills-the-walking-dead-will-contain-original-storylines-written-with-series-creator-robert-kirkman?utm_campaign=The%20Walking%20Dead_FY18&utm_medium=email&_hsenc=p2ANqtz-9Wl2ELWO_1uKPXOTumZTckPlf_R7dQzZylVjEhAuyYOSUeqrxkEa-QbiLRxyhLS1GadCXvJBwRUTT9W7m8lQWYHuI7Dw&_hsmi=66943588&utm_content=66943588&utm_source=hs_email&hsCtaTracking=21fbbbc6-4851-408c-9ec2-8ad096c3c105%7C3f1868c3-0b9b-45ff-b061-8b62fbea0cfa

I've been enjoying the Cheeseburger flavored "pizza" rolls lately.

I saw these on Walmart's website and now I'm intrigued. 

Sorry if the image is huge for you...

0d0dca17-7056-4a45-957f-d56b19dc71fd_4.9807ed4df83876bf5a0349bd5720ffe2.jpeg

Well. Alrighty then.

Single player and no mention of Steam Workshop. I'll keep an eye on it anyway, but it was only really enjoyable a while after the game had died due to modding and when another company bought the game and put it online in Asia the modding scene more or less dried up. Also I really doubt it has aged well.
Interesting.

I do wonder if the HG 2038 mod crew will support this version for their MP, at some point.

Glad to see the Tokyo expansion come here. Never tried it, but was always curious.

Also curious if in this HGL Steam Version, if some of the Founders' Subscription Stuff from Flagship (which was MP-only, back in the day for subscribers) will have StoneHedge and some of the newer DLC's/expansions Flagship did before they sold the game to Hanbit/T3.

I got a pretty good deal on a Corsair RGB K95 Platinum keyboard and I really like it.  For typing and just general feel it does not compare to one of the nicer mechanical keyboards (well this is partially preference with switches I guess as well)  but it feels much better than say, any of the Razer keyboards or the most recent Logitechs.   Plus the RGB is fun to play with, you can have various keys be different colors, have only certain keys lit up, all sorts of pre-programmed patterns you can use.  It is way too expensive at regular price or typical sale prices, but if you want a fancy gaming keyboard and can get one for a price you deem reasonable, I give it a thumbs up.  It is noisy, quite a bit more than the G710+ that it replaced, but if you want a mechanical kb you are probably prepared for that.

Plus the RGB is fun to play with, you can have various keys be different colors, have only certain keys lit up, all sorts of pre-programmed patterns you can use.
I always thought RGB on a keyboard was gimmicky and unnecessary until I finally got one. Now I don't think I could ever get another keyboard that didn't have RGB. And I don't even use the wackier effects like type lighting or rainbow. Just being able to use the static color of my choice is a big enough plus.

bread's done
Back