Steam+ Deals Mega Thread (All PC Gaming Deals)

Neuro5i5

CAGiversary!
Feedback
151 (100%)
This thread will attempt to provide a place to discuss past/present/future PC gaming deals. While mainly focusing on Steam games, any standout sales may also be presented. I will not be updating every Daily/Weekly/etc. sale. The tools to help individuals become a smarter shopper will be provided below.

See this POST for links to store sale pages, threads of interest and other tools to help you become a more informed PC game shopper.

Last edited:
Scribblenauts Unlimited: E5_DA-XBC5B-E8AAL

_ = first letter of Damian Wayne's grandfather's name
Someone lurked this up. Thanks anyway!

Still kicking myself for overpaying on Mordor from the recent fanatical sale to bring myself to buy it a second time. :)

EDIT: thanks to @realbigexplosion for the hookup!!

Last edited by a moderator:
Or any music, really. They had a game music bundle way back when, and have completely avoided music bundles since then.
Yes, but chiptune music is sort of like the E.T. game or the Alone in the Dark movie of music genres. Humble could do better, if they really wanted to.

Yes, but chiptune music is sort of like the E.T. game or the Alone in the Dark movie of music genres. Humble could do better, if they really wanted to.
XDKw1QV.gif

I said "if they wanted to."

You'd be amazed how often James Franco gives me this particular look.

Nice to see a rep cruising the threads again. Welcome.
Happy to come hang, and CheapyD gave us the blessing :) I'm trying to resurrect the old days when Amazon would patrol in here and slice up the best deals.

But first, might have to pull the trigger on that PS4 bundle for Destroy All Humans 2...

If you really looking to fill Tony's shoes, we used to be best buds, he'd hook me up with all sorts of free game codes.  I think he did that with a lot of people in this thread actually... so slide into some DMs bruh.

Is there anyone here who doesn't have Injustice 1 but is interested in playing it? I have one code from the WB bundle up for grabs. Preference will be given to thread regulars but I'll pass it on to a lurker if no regulars are interested. Shoot me a PM. If you like NetherRealm's style of fighting games and/or the DC Comics universe, it's a fun game. I apparently never got around to reviewing it anywhere, so I can't link to one of mine, but, er, yeah, it's a good fighting game--and the must-play prequel to Injustice 2 (that sounded good, right?). 

Done.

*annual delurk*
I was working and came across an application for someone named Morgan but it was typoed "Moran" all throughout the application and I thought of you guys.

PS - How bout dat Red Dead Redemption 2 MysterD?
*resume lurking for another year*

If you really looking to fill Tony's shoes, we used to be best buds, he'd hook me up with all sorts of free game codes. I think he did that with a lot of people in this thread actually... so slide into some DMs bruh.
Bad Rats codes all around!

Maybe more free codes. Got to hit a few sales goals too though:)

*annual delurk*
I was working and came across an application for someone named Morgan but it was typoed "Moran" all throughout the application and I thought of you guys.

PS - How bout dat Red Dead Redemption 2 MysterD?
*resume lurking for another year*
This is just cruel, Jonny, using Motoki's account to troll.

Okay, I'll try again: I have a Mad Max up for grabs. 

I haven't played this one personally, but I've heard good things. . . 

As before, PM for code.

Gone

Is it true what they say about video game reps? The bigger the shoes the bigger the D? Deals?
Take a look at the Aspyr catalog, and tell me what your trigger point is. I'll try to make it happen. I like making big D discounts happen!

Remind me again, when is Layers of Fear 2 coming out?
Layers 2 is under Gun Media, so I'm out of the loop on that. They just did the formal announcement though (Tony Todd FTW).

So, the 25'' G-Sync 240hz 1080p ViewSonic XG2560 Monitor has finally arrived from OfficeDepot / OfficeMax, after around 2 months or so of waiting.

Checking it out, as I type this.

bread's done
Back