Steam+ Deals Mega Thread (All PC Gaming Deals)

Neuro5i5

CAGiversary!
Feedback
151 (100%)
This thread will attempt to provide a place to discuss past/present/future PC gaming deals. While mainly focusing on Steam games, any standout sales may also be presented. I will not be updating every Daily/Weekly/etc. sale. The tools to help individuals become a smarter shopper will be provided below.

See this POST for links to store sale pages, threads of interest and other tools to help you become a more informed PC game shopper.

Last edited:
I'm a bit afraid to get RE2 until it is cheap....like I do all the remakes. I don't remember the game being super, super long but it was a fun weekend rental back in the day.

I'm a bit afraid to get RE2 until it is cheap....like I do all the remakes. I don't remember the game being super, super long but it was a fun weekend rental back in the day.
$15 was cheap enough for me. Many of us got AMD codes from ebay and had someone activate them for us.

Yeah I almost bought back when they were going for about $30 but people were saying it was becoming impossible to redeem them for other people so I skipped it, I got interested in getting the codes a bit too late.  

Since I just got a 580 I haven't decided whether I want to use the codes myself or not.  That RE2 has Denuvo isn't a compelling factor.  Sadly, it seems like nearly every AAA game these days is using Denuvo.

Since I just got a 580 I haven't decided whether I want to use the codes myself or not. That RE2 has Denuvo isn't a compelling factor. Sadly, it seems like nearly every AAA game these days is using Denuvo.
Yeah, Denuvo will destroy your computer, drink all your beer and then crash on your couch for, like, three weeks. Better let me buy it off you for $15

Since I just got a 580 I haven't decided whether I want to use the codes myself or not. That RE2 has Denuvo isn't a compelling factor. Sadly, it seems like nearly every AAA game these days is using Denuvo.
I say sell it. I don't see any of the freebies as games you would sink your teeth into immediately. Get your $40 and cut the cost of the amazing GFX card even more.

I say sell it. I don't see any of the freebies as games you would sink your teeth into immediately. Get your $40 and cut the cost of the amazing GFX card even more.
I'm sort of interested in trying out Division 2. Plus I've heard the U-Play key can't be transferred. Come to think of it, I'm not even sure where I get the game codes. Bought the card via Amazon but I don't remember getting any e-mail or link to go for the codes. Maybe it didn't come with codes?

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm sort of interested in trying out Division 2. Plus I've heard the U-Play key can't be transferred.
#FakeNews

Just set up a throwaway redemption account and let the person you sell it to log in and claim it to their uplay account.

You won't find Div2 for cheaper for a very long time. So if you have any interest I say try it out. Did you play Div1?

Too fast, updated post! Might not have gotten codes in the first place.
Other people who ordered from Amazon had the same issue. Supposed to come with the code, advertised with the code. Never received the code and Amazon changed the page after the fact. Some people had luck emailing AMD directly because amazon CS was pretty useless.

Amazon is weird with the AMD promotion. Sometimes the promotion will show up on the product page for a particular card and then later in the day it'll disappear. Sometimes it won't even appear for certain models at all. That said, I think I got the same card as Mooby (MSI 580 Armor MK2) and on the same day (Cyber Monday deal) and I got my code from Amazon later in the week. I'm sure getting in touch with either AMD or Amazon will resolve the issue since it's relatively widespread and common.

Amazon is weird with the AMD promotion. Sometimes the promotion will show up on the product page for a particular card and then later in the day it'll disappear. Sometimes it won't even appear for certain models at all. That said, I think I got the same card as Mooby (MSI 580 Armor MK2) and on the same day (Cyber Monday deal) and I got my code from Amazon later in the week. I'm sure getting in touch with either AMD or Amazon will resolve the issue since it's relatively widespread and common.
Was it via e-mail? I'll just check my old e-mails from then since I didn't pay much attention back on Cyber Monday. And, yeah, I got the MSI Armor Mk2.

Never mind, found it. So does entering this code yield keys for each game? Like can you sell one but not the other or is it the entire AMD code you have to sell?

Was it via e-mail? I'll just check my old e-mails from then since I didn't pay much attention back on Cyber Monday. And, yeah, I got the MSI Armor Mk2.

Never mind, found it. So does entering this code yield keys for each game? Like can you sell one but not the other or is it the entire AMD code you have to sell?
Keys for each game at, or close to, release.

Seems this is the first time I had cards sit on the market for so long.

On the up side... My 2013 Summer Sale cards are up to 14 cent buy orders.  A few more years and I'll be set!

So it's those individual keys that require someone with a 580 to activate? Seems kind of odd because how would Steam and U-Play check if you had the right hardware?
You make a rewards account with AMD (use a trash email/pass; see below) , log into that and redeem your rewards card. Pick the two games (if it's a 2/3 card) and, when it's close to release date, it will give you the Steam keys. Valve/Ubi don't check your hardware, AMD does when you redeem the card.

The Steam keys you can keep/redeem/sell and then I guess you could sell the AMD rewards account (you need a new one each time anyway) to someone to link for Division 2 if you weren't keeping it for yourself. You'd want to get the Steam keys off it first for the obvious reasons.

I really liked Murdered but never 100% because of the collectible thing.  I knew about the point of no return but I think I thought it would kick in after a certain cut scene, not before or something.  Fun game though.  

not sure if price error but $3 for murdered soul suspect?!
Murdered: Soul Suspect has been in a Square-Enix Humble Bundle in the $1 tier before actually so it's been even cheaper. But even at $2.99 it's a steal.

I got my copy back in 2014 as part of the AMD Rewards they were doing at the time and I enjoyed it. It had its flaws, but it was an interesting premise and I dug the story. It's a shame they never did anything else with the IP.

You make a rewards account with AMD (use a trash email/pass; see below) , log into that and redeem your rewards card. Pick the two games (if it's a 2/3 card) and, when it's close to release date, it will give you the Steam keys. Valve/Ubi don't check your hardware, AMD does when you redeem the card.

The Steam keys you can keep/redeem/sell and then I guess you could sell the AMD rewards account (you need a new one each time anyway) to someone to link for Division 2 if you weren't keeping it for yourself. You'd want to get the Steam keys off it first for the obvious reasons.
Oh, that's easy then. I'm more apt to keep Division 2 and sell RE2 so I can just straight up sell a Steam key.

Hello,

We noticed that you have not logged into your account for almost 180 days.

After the 180 days have passed, you will be charged a €1 inactivity fee, and will continue to be charged €1 for each additional month during which you do not log in. The funds will be taken from your G2A Wallet.

For more detailed information, please see G2A PAY Terms and Conditions, paragraph 20.

Hello,

We noticed that you have not logged into your account for almost 180 days.

After the 180 days have passed, you will be charged a €1 inactivity fee, and will continue to be charged €1 for each additional month during which you do not log in. The funds will be taken from your G2A Wallet.

For more detailed information, please see G2A PAY Terms and Conditions, paragraph 20.
Yeah, we all got it recently. I'm going to have like a -$1,000,000 balance if I ever use G2A again. (Spoiler, I won't, ShadyKeys is much better).

Is it just me, or is Hades listed at $10.99 ($20 MSRP) and Ashen at $21.99 ($40 MSRP) on the Epic Store? Price is normal if I visit the site without logging in, but if I'm logged in via browser or the client they show up at the reduced prices. I see no mention of a sale and these are two of the flagship titles they're using to promote the store, so I'm thinking glitch. This is in the US, FWIW.

Other discrepancies:

My Time at Portia: $17.99 ($30 MSRP)

Division 2: $43.20 ($60 MSRP)

TWD Season 4: $18.99 ($20 MSRP)

Subnautica: $12.99 ($25 MSRP)

Gorogoa: $7.99 ($15 MSRP)

Hello Neighbor: $15.99 ($30 MSRP)

Ok, for whatever reason Epic has auto-detected my location as Brazil. Explains why the checkout page has options for Brazilian banking services.

Ok, for whatever reason Epic has auto-detected my location as Brazil. Explains why the checkout page has options for Brazilian banking services.
That's what I was about to suggest. Whenever I see weird pricing bugs, it's usually browse loc getting confused.

bread's done
Back