Steam+ Deals Mega Thread (All PC Gaming Deals)

Neuro5i5

CAGiversary!
Feedback
151 (100%)
This thread will attempt to provide a place to discuss past/present/future PC gaming deals. While mainly focusing on Steam games, any standout sales may also be presented. I will not be updating every Daily/Weekly/etc. sale. The tools to help individuals become a smarter shopper will be provided below.

See this POST for links to store sale pages, threads of interest and other tools to help you become a more informed PC game shopper.

Last edited:
I really like the letter E right now so I picked up Everything, Everspace, and Eastshade. I also wanted to get rid of the last of my gabenbux so I grabbed Plague Tale, Thumper, and Detention, and gifted a few games to people that they’ll probably never play. Now that I’ve replenished my Steam backlog I’ll just excuse myself to continue playing NES Volleyball exclusively.
not a fan of Everything.

Those should be some great games to not play while you're watching your 4K movies though!

Last edited by a moderator:
This is me now. Grabbed an LG OLED from the Walmart clearance deals. The first movie I watched on it? ...Fury Road!
oh shit, did you happen to get one of those 65" C9 for $999, or the 55" for $799? I've been hunting hard for that one for weeks. If so, you're breathtaking. Unfortunately my only two stores carrying them here haven't dropped them. That has been the best deal of 2019 hands down.

Literally standing in Best Buy as I type this. Not sure what I’m gonna get yet, but I’m gonna get something.
oh man decisions, decisions. Does Dumbo go well with your kid and some grass?

I guess the top of my 4K list this week would be The Mummy Trilogy (on good sale), Us, 13 Hours, or price match Amazon with The Fast & Furious collection.

oh shit, did you happen to get one of those 65" C9 for $999, or the 55" for $799? I've been hunting hard for that one for weeks. If so, you're breathtaking. Unfortunately my only two stores carrying them here haven't dropped them. That has been the best deal of 2019 hands down.

oh man decisions, decisions. Does Dumbo go well with your kid and some grass?

I guess the top of my 4K list this week would be The Mummy Trilogy (on good sale), Us, 13 Hours, or price match Amazon with The Fast & Furious collection.
Yup, did the 55" only because the 65" was just a tiny bit too big for my car. No, you're breathtaking! They're $699 and $599 respectively at some stores now.

Any movie goes well with some grass.

Enjoyed Us! quite a bit when I watched it in theaters. Not as much as Get Out, though.

PUBG is a little under $11 after 10% coupon on GMG.

How do you guys (that have it) feel about PUBG?

Do people still play PUBG on Steam these days?

EDIT:

I wasn't that thrilled w/ Blackout Mode in COD:BO4, BTW.

I'd love to get one of those TVs but I never find anything Wal-Mart puts on clearance unless I happen to be near a store outside of NW Arkansas that I can check.  Way too many resellers and college students with nothing but time on their hands.  One store here has the 65" for 30% off, they still have some but it is one of the highest-traffic stores in the area so I have little hope.  Another one dropped the price to $699 but I missed out on them.  I'll probably just have to save the cash to get a decent 4K in winter some year when most of the normal TV deals are going on.  Hopefully my Samsung plasma and the LG in my room both last that long since both of them look better than the budget Samsung 4K I bought a couple years back that is a dust collector now.

I'd love to get one of those TVs but I never find anything Wal-Mart puts on clearance unless I happen to be near a store outside of NW Arkansas that I can check. Way too many resellers and college students with nothing but time on their hands. One store here has the 65" for 30% off, they still have some but it is one of the highest-traffic stores in the area so I have little hope. Another one dropped the price to $699 but I missed out on them. I'll probably just have to save the cash to get a decent 4K in winter some year when most of the normal TV deals are going on. Hopefully my Samsung plasma and the LG in my room both last that long since both of them look better than the budget Samsung 4K I bought a couple years back that is a dust collector now.
Happy hunting!

Yeah, I was still rocking an Insignia (Samsung rebrand) plasma before upgrading and wasn't gonna accept anything less than an OLED.

EDIT:

Yeah we still play almost every night. If you like BR it's a good game.

Everspace is awesome btw. But make sure you pick up the dlc if you pick it up. A lot of vital content in the dlc.

EDIT:

It was better when you could pay for the purchase with a few loot boxes!

It was better when you could pay for the purchase with a few loot boxes!
Dammit.

You make it sound like buying now that...

giphy.gif

I dare you to buy PUBG, MysterD. I expect a 30,000 word essay about how the game needs an offline mode + bots on my desk by Monday morning.

If you're one of the five people left on Earth who don't already own it, Sleeping Dogs: Definitive Edition is only $1.99 on the Steam sale.

https://store.steampowered.com/app/307690/Sleeping_Dogs_Definitive_Edition/

And one of my favorite roguelikes Feral Fury is on sale for 69 cents.    

https://store.steampowered.com/app/542660/Feral_Fury/

And, finally, one of my favorite golf games Dog Gone Golfing is 49 cents.

https://store.steampowered.com/app/665590/DOG_GONE_GOLFING/

All will be bundled at some point but if you have the funds, I say why the hell not.

49 cents, gonna wait till I get paid
It'll be worth it. Dog Gone Golfing is my favorite golf game next to Mario Golf: Toadstool Tour on the GameCube. Sounds crazy, but the ball physics are so weird and the dog puns in the game are just lame enough to be funny. It gets extremely addictive. I bought the entire game for $1 on Google Play as an in-app purchase after trying the game for free, so I figured that I better add it to my Steam collection.

Apparently Payday 2 Ultimate Edition pack price was a glitch but they decided to let people have it at that price anyway and changed it back.  So if anybody wants all of the dlc... there ya go.  94% off.

I changed my mind about this Steam sale. 

I like it because it's very stress free.  Don't have to worry about getting my cards for the day.

I've had one slow down for the steam grand prix game that I've been trying to use on those bastard cockatiels for the past two days but it is glitched or something and won't work.  They just won't leave the poor turtles alone.

Was thinking I wouldn't get enough tokens in the Steam game to get the $5 off coupon, but after buying Star Control, I'm already almost 1/3 of the way to the coupon so I'll definitely get it. Probably use it on Divinity OS2. 

I bought:

Grim Dawn Steam Loyalist Pack 1 $7.19
Grim Dawn Steam Loyalist Pack 2 $8.99
Crypt of the Necrodancer $2.99
Ori and the Blind Forest $9.99

The Incredible Adventures of Van Helsing:  Final Cut $4.49

The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt $14.99

Total $48.64

I am looking at Divinity 2, Last Epoch and Pathfinder: Kingmaker, I am just wondering when I will have the time to play them.

I had purchased Chaosbane and got a refund due to video issues.

If you're one of the five people left on Earth who don't already own it, Sleeping Dogs: Definitive Edition is only $1.99 on the Steam sale.

https://store.steampowered.com/app/307690/Sleeping_Dogs_Definitive_Edition/

And one of my favorite roguelikes Feral Fury is on sale for 69 cents.

https://store.steampowered.com/app/542660/Feral_Fury/

And, finally, one of my favorite golf games Dog Gone Golfing is 49 cents.

https://store.steampowered.com/app/665590/DOG_GONE_GOLFING/

All will be bundled at some point but if you have the funds, I say why the hell not.
I had to bite on Dog Gone Golfing, not bad for $0.49

Haven't bought anything yet. Contemplating Witcher 3 Season Pass, South Park, and Dragon's Dogma, among a few titles. Will wait to see if the headliners for the next Humble Monthly will align with my wishlist eg. Yakuza Kiwami 1.

Also, here's some random DLC:

HJCMJ-ZP74K-DF9E2

LOL... Deponia on Chronogg for 10000 coins. Not even Complete Journey.

Also Shooting Stars for 7500.
Looks like Chrono and Lootboy are both selling the same game (Shooting Stars). Both the prices and the quality have taken a noticeable dip recently.

Haven't bought anything yet. Contemplating Witcher 3 Season Pass, South Park, and Dragon's Dogma, among a few titles. Will wait to see if the headliners for the next Humble Monthly will align with my wishlist eg. Yakuza Kiwami 1.
Also, here's some random DLC:
HJCMJ-ZP74K-DF9E2
I would would suggest Dragon's Dogma. I've put in 62+ hours and have enjoyed them all.

I would would suggest Dragon's Dogma. I've put in 62+ hours and have enjoyed them all.
Thanks for sharing your thoughts. I'll consider it. Missed getting it from the Humble Monthly it was featured in a long time ago, but that was when headliners were more valuable and there was almost always only one of them.

I think this is going to be the least I have picked up in a major Steam sale since I made my current Steam account.
This might be the first sale since 2012 where I didn't buy anything. Last summer I found a number of quirky B-tier titles that were interesting enough to drop some money on but, this year... nothing catches my interest.

This might be the first sale since 2012 where I didn't buy anything. Last summer I found a number of quirky B-tier titles that were interesting enough to drop some money on but, this year... nothing catches my interest.
I'm considering splurging on a title I would really want for like 20 bucks or something, like Nioh, so i guess the downward progression of crappy sales is working on me

bread's done
Back