Steam+ Deals Mega Thread (All PC Gaming Deals)

Neuro5i5

CAGiversary!
Feedback
151 (100%)
This thread will attempt to provide a place to discuss past/present/future PC gaming deals. While mainly focusing on Steam games, any standout sales may also be presented. I will not be updating every Daily/Weekly/etc. sale. The tools to help individuals become a smarter shopper will be provided below.

See this POST for links to store sale pages, threads of interest and other tools to help you become a more informed PC game shopper.

Last edited:
Bought a bunch of American Truck Simulator DLC (New Mexico, Oregon, Washington) and it's rekindled my love for the game. Driving through the small logging towns of the Pacific Northwest is something this game absolutely needed to counter the vast desert landscapes of the Southwest.

Bought a bunch of American Truck Simulator DLC (New Mexico, Oregon, Washington) and it's rekindled my love for the game. Driving through the small logging towns of the Pacific Northwest is something this game absolutely needed to counter the vast desert landscapes of the Southwest.
Is there a DLC where I can drive through the burning buildings of Detroit, yet?

Do you mean Old Detroit or Delta City?

Because there are no burning buildings in Delta City. Just saying.
giphy.gif

Got more degrees since last I posted in this thread...I'm sure I'm forgotten by all. Been teaching for three years now.

Bought Final Fantasy IV bundle cause I have to play that game at least 10 times in my life in different forms. After Years gonna' be terrible but better than that Wii release.

Got a gaming PC Black Friday times. Hope I actually come back around to get some good deals and see some familiar profiles and some new ones.  Feel free to add me on Steam (same username as CAG or just see my signature)

Got more degrees since last I posted in this thread...I'm sure I'm forgotten by all. Been teaching for three years now.

Bought Final Fantasy IV bundle cause I have to play that game at least 10 times in my life in different forms. After Years gonna' be terrible but better than that Wii release.

Got a gaming PC Black Friday times. Hope I actually come back around to get some good deals and see some familiar profiles and some new ones. Feel free to add me on Steam (same username as CAG or just see my signature)
Congrats on getting a new gaming PC.

What's the specs on your new gaming PC?

Got a gaming PC Black Friday times. Hope I actually come back around to get some good deals and see some familiar profiles and some new ones. Feel free to add me on Steam (same username as CAG or just see my signature)
Welcome back.

Stay awhile. . . stay forever.

If you're as old as me, you remember the game that's from. :fridge:

Okay, Day 7. Again, PM with answer and top three choices of prize. No theme. See yesterday for explanation.

Up for grabs:

Age of Wonders III

Crusader Kings II

Legends of Eisenwald

Warhammer 40K: Dawn of War II--Retribution

Octahedron

Port Royale 3

IL-2 Sturmovik 1946

Spice Road

Take On Helicopters

Jalopy

Distrust

Scanner Sombre

The Flame in the Flood

Valhalla Hills

I Am Bread

Syberia 1 and 2

Agatha Christie: The ABC Murders

Curse: The Eye of Isis

Return to Mysterious Island

Yesterday: Origins

The Journey Down 1 and 2

The Invisible Hours

The Last Door Season 1

The Last Door Season 2

Face Noir

Cognition: An Erica Reed Thriller

The Detail: Season One

The Lion's Song Season Pass

Deponia: The Complete Journey

Deponia: Doomsday

Hector:Badge of Carnage

A Story About My Uncle

President for a Day - Floodings

The 39 Steps

Gray Matter

Lost Civilisation

Sherlock Holmes - The Awakened

Nostradamus - The Last Prophecy

To The Moon

Amerzone: The Explorer's Legacy

The Tesla Effect: A Tex Murphy Adventure

Sam and Max: The Devil's Playhouse

Read Only Memories

Warhammer 40K: Space Marine

Bastion

Jet Set Knights

Gunman Tales

Magrunner: Dark Pulse

Tales from Candlekeep: Tomb of Annihilation

Town of Light

The Hex

Evergarden

Empire of Angels IV

Chinese Paladin: Sword and Fairy 6

Almost There: The Platformer

Rusty Lake Paradise

Surviving Mars

Cities in Motion 2

NAIRI: Tower of Shirin

Republique

Project CARS

STALKER: Clear Sky

Headlander

GoNNER

Battle Chef Brigade

Soul Calibur VI

Equilinox

Odyssey: The Story of Science

Slay The Spire

Squad

Distance

Guacamelee! 2

Crash Bandicoot N. Sane Trilogy

Analogue: A Hate Story

Pound of Ground

Nex Machina

Unexplored

Moonlighter

Love is Dead

Paratopic

11-11 Memories Retold

Wandersong

The First Tree

Purrfect Date

Niche

Dungeons 3

Epistory - Typing Chronicles

Invisigun Heroes

EARTH DEFENSE FORCE 4.1

Full Metal Furies

Bleed 2

Rapture Rejects

Shuyan Saga

Beholder

Orwell: Keeping An Eye On You

Immortal Redneck

Black The Fall

Killing Floor

Screencheat

The Bard's Tale (2004)

Endless Legend

Borderlands 2

Fallen Enchantress

Tempest

King of Dragon Pass

Helium

Homefront

Saints Row 2

Puzzle Agent 1 and 2

Telltale Texas Hold 'Em

They Bleed Pixels

The Deadly Tower of Monsters

Enslaved: Odyssey to the West

CONSORTIUM

Stronghold Crusader 2

Else.Heart(Break)

Dungeons 2

Shantae: Risky's Revenge

King's Bounty: Dark Side

Shadowrun Dragonfall: DC

Shadowrun Returns

Warhammer 40,000: Kill Team

Warhammer 40,000: Dawn of War II: The Last Stand (standalone)

Lost Planet 3

and of course,

Bad Rats

(seriously, Bad Rats)

As a tribute to my wife, I have to circle back to herps again today. I took this picture of a snake earlier this year. Identify the snake by common and Latin name.

DrKVkIb.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Congrats on getting a new gaming PC.

What's the specs on your new gaming PC?
Not gonna' say it's crazy but I'm satisfied for the price I paid. Figured I probably wouldn't have much success in building a machine for my first go around so got pre-built. Specs also below for model I chose. PROBABLY OVERKILL for me since I'll most likely play old stuff and indie stuff. But who knows! : https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B07V34QQ3C/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_asin_title_o04_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

Welcome back.

Stay awhile. . . stay forever.

If you're as old as me, you remember the game that's from. :fridge:
Found what it was for. No experience on Commodore. I'm just 28!

• System: Intel Core i7-9700f 3.0GHz (4.70 GHz Max Turbo) | 16GB DDR4-2666 RAM | 1TB HDD | 240GB SSD | Genuine Windows 10 Home 64-bit
  • Graphics: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1660 Ti 6GB Dedicated Gaming Video Card | VR Ready | 1x DVI | 1x HDMI | 1x Display Port
  • Connectivity: 4 x USB 3. 0 | 2 x USB 2. 0 | 1x RJ-45 Network Ethernet 10/100/1000 | Audio: 7. 1 Channel
  • Special Add-Ons: Tempered glass RGB Gaming Case | 802. 11AC Wi-Fi included | 16 Color RGB Lighting case | Free Gaming Keyboard & RGB Gaming Mouse | No bloatware

Not gonna' say it's crazy but I'm satisfied for the price I paid. Figured I probably wouldn't have much success in building a machine for my first go around so got pre-built. Specs also below for model I chose. PROBABLY OVERKILL for me since I'll most likely play old stuff and indie stuff. But who knows! : https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B07V34QQ3C/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_asin_title_o04_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

[snip]

• System: Intel Core i7-9700f 3.0GHz (4.70 GHz Max Turbo) | 16GB DDR4-2666 RAM | 1TB HDD | 240GB SSD | Genuine Windows 10 Home 64-bit
  • Graphics: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1660 Ti 6GB Dedicated Gaming Video Card | VR Ready | 1x DVI | 1x HDMI | 1x Display Port
Sounds solid to me.

Looks like some good 1080p 60fps+ gaming to me.

7f5.gif

Merry Christmas my fellow CAGs.  Hapyy Festivus for the rest of us.  Happy Hanukkah, Merry Kwanza or whatever else you may celebrate.  Thank you for the fellowship in being a CAG and especially the humor that in the forums throughout the year.  Enjoy the holidays.  May you get good games at a great price and enjoy not only game time but time with family and friends.

Heck yeah, cause I'm basically clueless at the end of the day!

Jealous of your snippet of my info. Good condensing.
Yeah, I don't think many games are going to have trouble w/ your rig at 1080p.

You've hit a real sweet spot here. You've got a good CPU (i7 9700f); good GPU (GTX 1660 Ti) with a good amount of VRAM (6GB); and solid amounts of RAM (16GB RAM).

60fps @ High is going to be a cakewalk w/ most games. You'll probably be more likely in the 60fps-90fps range.

1440p, that might be a bit more challenging - but around 40fps-60fps, depending on the game. Could play with some settings to tweak that to hit 60fps, if need be...if possible.

More details & benchmarks - https://www.gpucheck.com/gpu/nvidia-geforce-gtx-1660-ti/intel-core-i7-9700f-3-00ghz/

Hey guys, could you answer a question about GOG? My stepfather gifted me two GOG games for Christmas (Dreamworld Dig and Heist). I already have them on my Switch. I haven't accepted the games yet through GOG. Is there some way I can give the games to my husband instead somehow?

Hey guys, could you answer a question about GOG? My stepfather gifted me two GOG games for Christmas (Dreamworld Dig and Heist). I already have them on my Switch. I haven't accepted the games yet through GOG. Is there some way I can give the games to my husband instead somehow?
Is there a gift code? Then your husband can just log onto GOG and go to gog.com/redeem and enter it there for himself.

All these years I thought you were one of Tebows alts.

So my holiday season hall:
Hardware:
Logitech G502 se
Logitech G512 se
Xbox One X 2k19 Bundle + white controller

Games:
Planet Coaster
Transport fever 2
Starlink switch
Forza Horizon 4 Complete Dlc bundle

My holiday haul so far

MmmMelania

Yeah I used to stutter, but I'm not slow!

Merry Christmas to all of you except the disgrace that is TrumpCat.

why the f didn't my discovery queue reset? i swear if i don't get my six cents worth of cards, i'm gonna be so pissed.

merry christmas little monsters. and for that matter army, blinks, once, reveluvs, buddy, forever, cheshire, neverland, wiz*one, and anyone else i missed.  

why the f didn't my discovery queue reset? i swear if i don't get my six cents worth of cards, i'm gonna be so pissed.
You saying it still says "You've viewed all that Steam has to offer"?

Start a new queue from the main store page, not the Explore page.

Fanatical tempted me with your Shadows of Mordor bundle (realize it's not a first, but I don't have it...cheaper than Steam). And the bundle with Runner 3....and the Runes bundle...and the Metal Slug deal. DARN YOU FREE 5 PERCENT COUPON AND THEIR MARKETING TEAM WORKING ON ME!

Have a FEW keys left cause I'm a hoarder. Got the following keys in 2017, Metal Slug 3 in 2014. The extras belong here. Would love to know who ends up with them:

Metal Slug 3: MCAGW-MP2WG-8BJ5W

Luxor Evolved: FFN5W-B89A0-CD3A6

Luxor 2: R2TTC-VI20D-6N9PB

merry christmas fellow cagz

i adopted a new dog last month, here are a few photos of her in some christmas gear, spoiler as the images are pretty large

80504834-10159138648418146-2793140992071434240-n.jpg

80451251-10159138648343146-1812515755560796160-n.jpg
80638466-10159138647978146-7353542081622573056-n.jpg

Epic Game Store / Steam Holiday 2019 Sale HAUL -- FINAL HAUL:

Epic Game Store:

World War Z = $4.99

The Division 2 = $4.99

The Crew 2 = $4.99

Outward = $5.99

Darksiders 3 (base) = $10.39

Rebel Galaxy: Outlaw = $12.49

Ghost Recon: Breakpoint = $13.99

WinGameStore:

ELEX [Steam key] = $12.49

Free Stuff / Gifts - SUPER Special thanks to those gifting and giving me stuff:

Steam -> Finding Paradise = Gifted to me.

Project CARS

The Hex

Pound of Ground

Epic Game Store -> All of the Epic Store freebies during 12 Days of X-Mas.

Last Update = 1/2/2020

SeasonalCAG A Christmas Story Habitual Watcher:

Merry XMAS Brohs!

What be better way to celebrate than with seasonal pc upgrades:
CPU: Intel Core i9-9900K Delid with Copper Top
Cooler: Noctua NH D15 chromax.black

Mobo: Gigabyte Aorus Master Z390
PSU: Corsair RM1000x

Misc: EVGA PowerLink for 2080 ti

Misc: EVGA Red Trim Kit for 2080 ti

3l5fdmC.jpg

KkrzTZ4.jpg

Holiday bonus photo to make my turntables happy with RDR2 soundtrack:

qOyPpRy.jpg

Holiday Edit: Forgot I rejoined the Ultrawide Master Race:

Monitor: LG 34GK950F-B 1440p 144hz

eAFvNnN.jpg

Takes some getting used to but man... once you do get used to the ultrawide you wonder how you ever managed without it.   Of course I probably said the same thing back when I got a 21 inch Trinitron CRT which seemed massive.  I guess in another 20 years I'll be wondering how people even played games before they had fully-immersive VR contact lenses or something.

Merry XMAS Brohs!

Misc: EVGA PowerLink for 2080 ti
Misc: EVGA Red Trim Kit for 2080 ti

3l5fdmC.jpg

KkrzTZ4.jpg

qOyPpRy.jpg

Monitor: LG 34GK950F-B 1440p 144hz

eAFvNnN.jpg
Hey awesome setup! I debated on going ultawide but ended up going with an Acer Predator 4k 144hz instead. I may change my mind sometime next year. I'm running a 1080ti and definitely want to upgrade to the Nvidia 3000 series in the upcoming months. Your 2080ti is looking clean. Did the temps drop after the delid? Never attempted it on any of my CPU's.

I see you also play Destiny 2 on PC. I main a Titan myself. Been playing since the D1 days on Xbox. Ended up starting fresh on PC when it was on Battle.net. Glad they moved on to Steam and enabled cross save. I sometimes go to Xbox to help with quests with the missus, she mains a Warkock. Definitely prefer to play on PC. I'm liking the new season so far.

I feel like a "Baby Got Back" reference is in order here--if only anyone still remembered the lyrical stylings and cunning beats of Sir Mix-a-Lot. Youth of today, once there strode among us a colossus known for his frequent mixing and love of substantial female rear-ends. . . .

I feel like a "Baby Got Back" reference is in order here--if only anyone still remembered the lyrical stylings and cunning beats of Sir Mix-a-Lot. Youth of today, once there strode among us a colossus known for his frequent mixing and love of substantial female rear-ends. . . .
We have Lizzo now

Merry XMAS Brohs!

Misc: EVGA PowerLink for 2080 ti

Misc: EVGA Red Trim Kit for 2080 ti

3l5fdmC.jpg

KkrzTZ4.jpg

qOyPpRy.jpg

Monitor: LG 34GK950F-B 1440p 144hz

eAFvNnN.jpg
giphy.gif

Jezues, kind of expensive for a Uplay +2 don't you think...? (At least I assume, if not outright hope, you have no plans to play those.)
I did play a bit of GR: Breakpoint - at least it performs way better on my system than it did in the Beta. So, that's a start there, I guess. [shrug]

I didn't even play much of Crew 1; played some of Division 1 & none of the Season Pass; and still need to work on GR: Wildlands - so yeah, point taken on the Uplay + count for Crew 2 & GR: BP. ;)

I've been playing a bit of World War Z - and it's basically scratching my Left 4 Dead itch. Feels like a modern Left 4 Dead but w/ zombies that can do the WWZ "zombies crawling on top of each other thing". I do like it; especially for $5. Feels solid and underrated.

bread's done
Back