Steam+ Deals Mega Thread (All PC Gaming Deals)

Neuro5i5

CAGiversary!
Feedback
151 (100%)
This thread will attempt to provide a place to discuss past/present/future PC gaming deals. While mainly focusing on Steam games, any standout sales may also be presented. I will not be updating every Daily/Weekly/etc. sale. The tools to help individuals become a smarter shopper will be provided below.

See this POST for links to store sale pages, threads of interest and other tools to help you become a more informed PC game shopper.

Last edited:
Yesterday and today, been playing The Walking Dead: The Final Season (AKA Season 4).

Took me around 9h26m to get through the game.

Great season. Best Season since Season 2, IMHO.

Side note: Keep in mind, I loved both Seasons 1 and 2.

It really felt w/ everything here in Season 4, things come around full circle here in a few ways here, without going too far into spoiler turf here.

Yet, TWD: The Final Season (AKA Season 4) still manages to do a few things in the story & gameplay, just different enough (for me)...to keep things fresh enough before the game finishes.

It's the usual TWD and Telltale affair here w/ gameplay, as its gotten more action-heavy since Season 2 - namely, more action elements and QTE's (Quick-Time Events); and less adventure-type of puzzles. Though, not like those puzzles were difficult ever in these games, in these games. More so than anything, these games are about the story, characters & decision-making that will shape the journey itself.

Though, the dev's (TellTale team before the closure; and the Still Not Bitten Team that finished it up, which had numerous TellTale members) did add per episode here a few Collectible items in the game-world, which you can get during the game. And you can put them up in your "room" in this game-world...once you get there to your new "home," find the items, and when the game lets you put them on the "wall".

When it's all said and done, I can say I'm very happy with what feel like and looks to be the conclusion of Clementine's adventures here.

Last edited by a moderator:
So I take it most everyone is skipping the humble this month?
Nah. While there's nothing amazing in the pile of games, but between Planetfall, BSG: Deadfall, Beat Hazard 2 and Basingstoke and then a small stack of other games I don't own, I'm ok enough with it.

Plus, it's a way to get Basingstoke and only give Puppygames a tiny bit of money.
They don't like us, so it's ok for us to not like them. https://www.puppygames.net/blog/?p=1574

Even if they then tried to pull it back in after realizing that in this case it was totally them that was the asshole, trying to couch it was like it was some grand thought experiment and they totally still love customers left me cold. https://www.puppygames.net/blog/?p=1579

Their games are still interesting, but any goodwill I had for them went away long ago and if their stuff doesn't end up in a bundle, it probably doesn't end up in my library, even if they have an interesting aesthetic and their games are decent enough.

Please keep the discussion on Steam deals and video games.  

It should go without saying, but do not insult other users.

I feel like I missed something... but it's just fireworks chatter that got deleted. *shrug*

Traken, going to be honest... you had a lot of people lose lots of money because you all wouldn't ban instawatch movies being sold... but this was a priority? Please.

Well i finished Resident Evil 7,  the last 1/4 of the game or so is somewhat of a letdown given how good the game was leading up to it (it's still fine, there's a slight change in setting and stuff that just isn't as good as what came before it imo), but overall it's a really good survival horror, i give it like an 8 or 9 out of 10. 

I bought the gold edition which came w/the season pass, i just finished the first little mini-episode of it which was a big change from the gameplay of the base game (it was action oriented). I enjoyed it, it took me around 45 minutes to an hour to beat, if the rest of the the dlc is comparable in length and quality i'll be pretty satisfied with the whole package

Please keep the discussion on Steam deals and video games.

It should go without saying, but do not insult other users.
Lord forbid people here are friendly and chatty with each other.

Killing social chatter that happens organically in forum threads isn't a good way to keep the site relevant.

Killing social chatter that happens organically in forum threads isn't a good way to keep the site relevant.
yeah the reason people stick around in this thread isn't because they have no idea how to find video game deals wihtout the help of people in the forum lol

If it wasn't for hate and insults I wouldn't even have a job right now! KEEP CAG HATEFUL AGAIN!!!

Wait, are we protesting right now? Because that isn't a good look for me, I gotta say

Wait, are we protesting right now? Because that isn't a good look for me, I gotta say
header.jpg

That's why this site is literally dying.... for some good deals.  Amirite guys?  I some what adjusted my buy list for the summer sale on Steam.com/storepowered.summer sale.

I'll only focus on the SP games since I know some of you guys have no friends:

The MIskatonic - Lovecraft inspired story/adventure game - .59

mistaktonicc,.ciomn/steam sale s ummer

Spooky Bonus - halloween inspired puzzle game - cheaper in a complete your bundle if you own something else

sotemre.steams.cspookly.bonuscmi.com

I'm not very good with hyperlinks so sorry if I broke any affiliate links. 

It isn't 2009 any more. If people want strict deals with no sense of community, we have Twitter and Reddit.
Or they can just use the links only thing. Also twitter wise half of the posts have gifs and crap in them so not exactly "strictly deals".

Reddits pretty useful when breaking down bundle stuff. Especially fanatical for the mystery bundles.

I'd love to post deals and be on topic if there were any to post.

Someone got sad cause someone mentioned hating people in general?
Pretty sure it was because I called Ex~ a clown for not understanding the context of an old profile pic I had, but it could've been something else. People would rather find an excuse to report others instead of adding them to their ignore list, which Trakan used to encourage. Also, see you guys later if this explanation is also considered insulting.

Anyway, thanks for the Big Fish granny games. Are you sure it's on topic? This is the "Steam+" deals thread, and the + doesn't specifically indicate Big Fish Games. Good luck if you also get your post reported for not being Steam-related. In any case, I'll play through some in the next few days and post trigger warnings about them to help my fellow thread-goers avoid any potentially offensive HOG content.

I feel like I missed something... but it's just fireworks chatter that got deleted. *shrug*
There was a tiny back and forth between a couple of people that did not amount to anything and one person commented that they didn't want to see political posts but then deleted their complaint and seemingly that was the end of it. Then a short while later a couple of pages got nuked. This thread is not exactly super active so I am fairly certain that is all you missed. The fireworks chatter was just victim to the one or two posts that set someone off. Get it... set someone off. ::rimshot:: I only made this reply so I could make that... joke. Please clap.

Gaming related but not pc-related and sure to piss someone else off... I played The Last of Us 2. I played part one and thought "meh" when it was over. I thought this one was a better game but still kinda "meh 2". I think I would have enjoyed it more if I just watched a streamer play it. Good voice acting, the game was certainly well-made, etc. Just... I didn't give a crap. Another zombie game, lets get it over and done with and move on to something else. It looked/played better than the first one so if you liked that one you will like this one too, just not for me. Could partially be the theme and it just being a bad time to play it but whatever.

More excited about Ghosts of Tsushima although I doubt I'll play it for a while, not buying it until I see a review or two and I am going to at least play some of the crap I bought on Steam first. I'll probably be saying how "meh" Jedi Fallen Order was in a week or two. :roll:

The site's Twitter recently linked to its other social media pages. Judging by the list, the priority appears to be Twitter followed by Instagram, Facebook, Discord, and tucked in at the end is the forum. Unsurprising if you've been here for a while.

I started playing Beyond: Two Souls yesterday.

Playing it in the original order, which is Non-Linear (not told in order). There is a Remixed version you can pick, which does tell it in order.

Writing and dialogue is okay. Seriously, Cage should probably hire a good writer. He certainly has interesting ideas for games, as always, but his writing is just okay.

Though, if taken as adventure/cinematic game experience, it's definitely interesting - where you can switch often b/t Aiden (the soul/ghost/entity/whatever he is - that can float around when not in a body and even take over people's bodies) and Jodie (Ellen Page' character).

Seems like there's lot of QTE's and interaction w/ stuff, which is usually the case w/ David Cage's interactive movie/adventure game/cinematic experiences. Willem DaFoe and Ellen Page certainly are doing a fine job w/ the voice-acting.

Still waiting for someone to yell "JODIE" 100 times though. ;)

So far, it's good...as long as it doesn't fall apart at some point though, which is often the case w/ Cage's games (i.e. Indigo Prophecy/Fahrenheit).

Hey, so, quick question that I've spent like 2 whole minutes trying and failing to find an answer for on google. What exactly is the point of using 2.4G for something like a keyboard or a gamepad? What's the advantage over bluetooth? And do you need a dongle?

I don't mean georgebot, he clearly needs a new dongle, but just a general you.

Hey, so, quick question that I've spent like 2 whole minutes trying and failing to find an answer for on google. What exactly is the point of using 2.4G for something like a keyboard or a gamepad? What's the advantage over bluetooth? And do you need a dongle?

I don't mean georgebot, he clearly needs a new dongle, but just in general?
For most things you'd need paired receiver a for a 2.4g device whereas not with bluetooth (if your pc/wifi card has bt onboard)

Edit: Is this about the $2.97 controller?

Now you guys are posting about games you can't even buy yet. How the fuck is that even remotely a deal? There are deader sections of this form dedicated to game discussion.

Remember IndieGala? No?!? Well maybe like SleepyJoeBidenCat you have DEMENTIA! But that's OK, so long as you aren't running our TREMENDOUS COUNTRY and making it GREAT AGAIN and KEEPING IT GREAT. It's so great. We have a great country people and it's all thanks to me. Where was I? Errr ... ok I said something about SleepyJoe ... great ... great again ... more racism ... four more years for me so I get even richer .... man these four years have done wonders for my bank balance .... may even be out of debt with the Russian Cat Meowfia by now ... oh man I hope so ... they have those pee tapes ... ahhh good times ... OH YES INDIEGALA! They have a cheap bundle NINE FIRST TIME BUNDLED GAMES FOR A DOLLAR!! Tremendous value people, even Blade doesn't own these games and they're the kind of cheap crap he loves! MAKING INDIEGALA REMEMBERED AGAIN!

​Atomic Speed Bundle

There was a tiny back and forth between a couple of people that did not amount to anything and one person commented that they didn't want to see political posts but then deleted their complaint and seemingly that was the end of it. Then a short while later a couple of pages got nuked. This thread is not exactly super active so I am fairly certain that is all you missed. The fireworks chatter was just victim to the one or two posts that set someone off. Get it... set someone off. ::rimshot:: I only made this reply so I could make that... joke. Please clap.
dhMeAzK.gif

By executive order I and I alone have mandated that those beautiful people at UBISOFT give away FREE COPIES OF WATCHDOGS 2 on July 12th! Learning from people claiming free tickets to my wonderful rallies and not showing up to make me look bad I have told them to make people jump through multiple hoops, we have the very best hoops people believe me!

Here's some instructions on how to get this beautiful game for free on the 12th from my executive order ...

"Tune in to the dedicated Ubisoft Forward stream starting at 10:30 AM PDT with a packed pre-show and free rewards. The Ubisoft News team and friends will be playing Trackmania live on stream, followed by exclusive news, interviews, and a look at upcoming content, including intel about the AI teammates coming to Ghost Recon Breakpoint, news from Just Dance 2020, a deep dive into a much-loved Easter egg from The Division 2, and more!

Don’t forget to log in with your Uplay account anytime after Trackmania and before the end of the main show to claim a free copy of Watch Dogs 2 on PC, and to get a chance to answer trivia questions and win some rewards for a variety of Ubisoft titles."

Tremendous work from UBISOFT for our country!

Someone PM this info to TortillaSoup please as it is an OFFICIAL MANDATE BY EXECUTIVE ORDER!

About time Breakpoint is getting AI squad-mates.

Wildlands had AI squad-mates, but they just weren't as controllable as say GRAW series on PC. They really should go for full control, like GRAW allowed for.

Now it just needs an offline mode...and I'd be even happier.

About time Breakpoint is getting AI squad-mates.

Wildlands had AI squad-mates, but they just weren't as controllable as say GRAW series on PC. They really should go for full control, like GRAW allowed for.

Now it just needs an offline mode...and I'd be even happier.
Crazy person, thinking you should get all the same features of a previous game.

lol what.

I have to see enough Trump every day. Don't need to see someone putting energy into a parody account on -squints-... CAG.
I don't know about you but I come here for the video game character romance fan-fics.

bread's done
Back