Steam+ Deals Mega Thread (All PC Gaming Deals)

Neuro5i5

CAGiversary!
Feedback
151 (100%)
This thread will attempt to provide a place to discuss past/present/future PC gaming deals. While mainly focusing on Steam games, any standout sales may also be presented. I will not be updating every Daily/Weekly/etc. sale. The tools to help individuals become a smarter shopper will be provided below.

See this POST for links to store sale pages, threads of interest and other tools to help you become a more informed PC game shopper.

Last edited:
Yep. But it's that damned if you do, damned if you don't for them. Delay it to stockpile some cards and have more supply and get criticized for the delay. Release early and sell out and get criticized for selling out.

Having a more available at launch should theoretically combat the bot problem as the people who really want them should be able to get one and there's less demand on the secondary market.
I agree, this also lets us see what AMD has to offer before the 3070s drop.

I agree, this also lets us see what AMD has to offer before the 3070s drop.
It lets NVidia do the same :)

It seems a really interesting move to delay until they have stock, but moving until after the announcement for Big Navi II Electric Boogaloo is probably just a coincidence ... right?

There's a lot of talk about the prices of 3080 cards being raised since they are selling so well. This wouldn't be the first time it's happened in recent history, either.

Just yesterday Amazon's pricing algorithm already creeped up the prices of the Zotac 3080 above MSRP for cards sold and fulfilled by them and they still sold out in less than a minute.

If Big Navi is a big letdown I could imagine NVidia increasing the price slightly with the pandemic as a pretty reasonable justification

Last edited by a moderator:
GMG's got a historical low on Assetto Corsa Ultimate going right now at $7.58.

Kinda tempted, but I've already got a Project Cars, a Forza, and a Gran Turismo from the last decade, and I feel like maybe that's enough driving sim for the time being.
If there's licensed cars and/or licenses songs, or any of that stuff in Assetto Corsa - yeah, that might be a worthwhile reason for any sim car-racing fans to buy the game at some point in time.

We saw what happened w/ Forza 3 Horizon recently; and I doubt any of the really old NFS's will ever come back b/c of car licenses galore.

The air smells great today.  My lunch was beyond fantastic.  Everything's coming up roses.  I don't know what it is.  Just another excellent fall weather day I suppose.  :D/

Might finish Divinity 2 later tonight!

Divinity 2: DKS/DC?

Or Divinity: Original Sin 2?
Original Sin 2!

I've been bumbling around, idling a bit, and I've got 122 hours on there now. Sitting at about level 19.5 and getting close to the final encounter.

I'm not sure that it's any better than Divinity: OS 1. The first one was just as good.

Today started out amazing, but then someone pointed out that presidents get the best treatment available and are unlikely to die. And it's plausible that a certain person will lie about the severity no matter what.

Today started out amazing, but then someone pointed out that presidents get the best treatment available and are unlikely to die. And it's plausible that a certain person will lie about the severity no matter what.
That's a very radical left comment of your part.

QwR5g1R.gif

That's a very radical left comment of your part.
You have to use YCS if you want people to recognize your sarcasm.

My avatar used to be a picture of Richard Spencer seconds before getting punched in the face for being a neo-Nazi piece of shit, so it's nothing new on my part. I'm cool with Antifa using the same tactics that the right-wing fascists use against minorities to fight against them, since I see it as a reactionary measure against injustice rather than an unprovoked prejudice. People can't be valued on the color of their skin or what's between their legs, but they CAN be judged based on their opinions of what rights others should get. You'd have to be a certified moron to not understand fundamental human rights and what those entail for everyone. Unfortunately, the world is full of incompetent and ignorant people who're incapable of critical thought.

Trump will be fine and tell everyone that the Kung Flu ain't shit, even though he was hospitalized. All of his supporters will spread the virus and kill off more people, and then he will become the US's Forever President like he wants. Y'all love it even though you've changed a democracy into an actual, literal dictatorship. My expectations for humanity were deleted long ago.

In other news, a free programming app on Steam: https://store.steampowered.com/app/325180/AppGameKit_Classic_Easy_Game_Development/

I wouldn't use BASIC to code a video game. Sounds like a pain in the ass. Might be nice to tinker with for anyone looking to get into development. If you do want to tinker with it, though, just know that modern game programming languages are MUCH more coherent and syntactically developed than BASIC.

Darkside Detective also free on Amazon Game whatever: https://gaming.amazon.com/loot

And there's some tiddy games in a 9-game bundle on DIG for $1.49: https://www.dailyindiegame.com/site_weeklybundle_269.html

With my massive backlog of games I am happy to say I... spent like 40 hours completing a granny game that has levels that are way too big and grindy and wears out its welcome pretty early on.  I finished it anyway just so I could say I cleared a game from my backlog so whatever.  The game was Runefall, a Match-3 game that is more trouble than it is worth, imho, but if you want to waste like 40 hours on a match-3 game, it will probably be like two bucks in the next sale so go nuts.

Twitter is banning people for saying things like this on their platform.

Yeah, but not really. They weasel out of enforcing the rules fairly by invoking their "targeted harassment" standard: if the comment isn't tweeted directly to the individual or DM'd, then they'll say it's not "targeted" and they'll do nothing about it.

They'll do the same thing with weasel language like "credible threat" etc, claiming a violent threat is not "credible" whenever they don't want to enforce their rules fairly, like when literally their former CEO calls for his political opponents to be "lined up against the wall and shot".

They get all sorts of free nice headlines to make themselves look sensible and fair and like they condemn violence, while nobody will actually hold them accountable to it.

Has anyone here used Eneba to buy keys before?  I am trying to buy some GOG.com keys with two prepaid cards that had less than a dollar each on them in order to use up the balances, but I just need to know how much of a fee Eneba might charge.  And if I need to add them to my Paypal account, I can do that.  Thank you in advance to anyone who can provide a helpful answer.

Has anyone here used Eneba to buy keys before? I am trying to buy some GOG.com keys with two prepaid cards that had less than a dollar each on them in order to use up the balances, but I just need to know how much of a fee Eneba might charge. And if I need to add them to my Paypal account, I can do that. Thank you in advance to anyone who can provide a helpful answer.
Not personally but there were some recent PSN year sub deals through them that were posted on SD with lots of replies. You might want to ask in the PSN thread or take a look over at SD if you strike out here.

Not personally but there were some recent PSN year sub deals through them that were posted on SD with lots of replies. You might want to ask in the PSN thread or take a look over at SD if you strike out here.
There were people posting about Eneba before Forza Horizon 3 was delisted, but that thread has been locked. So I might have to send some PMs. Thanks.

The news came as such a shock. No one saw this coming. He was following all the precautions.

But he's in peak physical condition, and clearly in no more risk than Melania, who is just a little bit younger.

Thoughts and prayers for our favorite Fat Orange Tabby Garfield President! LOVE!!!

How's that?  :whistle2:k

[attachment=34706:small pizza.jpg]

Great Value Rising Crust Supreme Pizza. $2.78.
Beautiful Frisbee Pizza. Better than Italy! Everybody says I only eat the Healthiest Food!

[font='comic sans ms', cursive]The news came as such a shock. No one saw this coming. He was following all the precautions.[/font]
[font='comic sans ms', cursive]But he's in peak physical condition, and clearly in no more risk than Melania, who is just a little bit younger.[/font]
[font='comic sans ms', cursive]Thoughts and prayers for our favorite Fat Orange Tabby Garfield President! LOVE!!![/font]

How's that? :whistle2:k
small pizza.jpg
Great Value Rising Crust Supreme Pizza. $2.78.[font='comic sans ms', cursive]Beautiful Frisbee Pizza. Better than Italy! Everybody says I only eat the Healthiest Food![/font]
FAKE NEWS
that crust did not rise

Hot Pursuit Remastered announced.  It has a Steam page but I looked at a couple of videos and it looks like the same game.  It was a great game though, probably the best NFS in years when it came out and not sure anything since has been as good (have not played the most recent ones).  

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=21qljPi5iIE

I recently played the original Forza Horizon on the Xbone after it's 4K update and one of things I liked about it was the novelty of the older graphics. The boost in resolution was welcome but I'm not sure that a full-on remaster would improve the game in any way. Sometimes with these older games it's enough to just improve the performance and make sure it doesn't look like **** on a modern display. I'll pass on this remaster. No need, indeed.

*watches Hot Pursuit video*

Oh, it is just a resolution bump. Wait, they're charging money for this???

I recently played the original Forza Horizon on the Xbone after it's 4K update and one of things I liked about it was the novelty of the older graphics. The boost in resolution was welcome but I'm not sure that a full-on remaster would improve the game in any way. Sometimes with these older games it's enough to just improve the performance and make sure it doesn't look like **** on a modern display. I'll pass on this remaster. No need, indeed.

Of course they are.

They (Criterion and EA) charged for Burnout Paradise Remastered too.

At least came that w/ The Big Surf Island DLC we were missing on PC though for the original package (Burnout Paradise: The "Ultimate" Box).

EDIT:

Supposedly, Mass Effect Trilogy (from BioWare) is getting a Remaster too.

Yeah, looks like the only benefit to it is the DLC...

Ghostrunner is a visually impressive, fast-paced game that I want to really like.  But man I just can not get the hang of the controls.  It took 150 deaths or so to get through the second part of the demo and then I said screw it.  lol

bread's done
Back