Steam+ Deals Mega Thread (All PC Gaming Deals)

Neuro5i5

CAGiversary!
Feedback
151 (100%)
This thread will attempt to provide a place to discuss past/present/future PC gaming deals. While mainly focusing on Steam games, any standout sales may also be presented. I will not be updating every Daily/Weekly/etc. sale. The tools to help individuals become a smarter shopper will be provided below.

See this POST for links to store sale pages, threads of interest and other tools to help you become a more informed PC game shopper.

Last edited:
Back4Blood looks sweet ... probably buying that ASAP, I’ve missed Turtle Rock after they crashed and burned with Evolve. Good to see them back in form ... love the large enemies (clearly recycled from Evolve 😆 but still like the idea). Kind of sad it isn’t an actual L4D 3 though ... really miss that universe.

Cyberpunk 2077 is breaking all kinds of records.

Sources:
Business Insider = https://www.businessinsider.com/cyberpunk-2077-tops-steam-and-twitch-charts-at-launch-2020-12
Eurogamer - https://www.eurogamer.net/articles/2020-12-10-now-its-cyberpunk-2077s-turn-to-be-the-fastest-selling-pc-game-of-all-time
GamesRadar - https://www.gamesradar.com/cyberpunk-2077-pre-orders-went-over-8-million-worldwide-cd-projekt-reveals/
TechRadar - https://www.techradar.com/news/cyberpunk-2077-blows-away-steam-record-as-tons-of-gamers-rush-to-play-at-launch

Info:
- Forget WoW: Shadowlands (expansion) breaking PC records a day or two ago with 3.7 million copies sold by Day 1; Cyberpunk crushed that.
- Cyberpunk has sold 4.7m copies for the PC alone by Day 1.
- Cyberpunk across both PC & consoles has sold over 8 million copies in total by Day 1.
- Cyberpunk 2077 has made at least $480 million on pre-orders by Day 1.
- This doesn't include Day 1 sales yet.
- With 8 million sold, this could compete w/ GTA5, in which GTA5 did w/ both Pre-Order & Day 1 sales combined of $800m.
- Over 1,000,000 Steam-users will playing CP 2077 concurrently, doubling the Steam peaks of Terraria (490k) and Fallout 4 (473k).
- On Twitch, over 1,000,000 people were watching this game on that service, which is a new record for a single-player game.
God, the hype for this game is so ridiculous.

The Game Awards 2020 Stuff:

World Premieres:
- NEW Perfect Dark announced from The Initiative w/ Microsoft.
- Turtle Rock presents Back 4 Blood (original makers of L4D 1+2) with Trailer & Gameplay Reveal footage.
- Alpha for Back 4 Blood coming next week; full release next year in June 2021.
- Scavengers PC version for Closed Beta starts today.
- Hood: Outlaws & Legends trailer.
- Forza Horizon 4: Cyberpunk 2077 DLC is free and comes out tomorrow (12-11-2020).
- The Callisto Protocol which looks like a new Dead Space successor & type of game (from some former Dead Space dev's): third-person survival-horror single-player game for PC & consoles. This has been in development for at least a year or so with a team of over 100.
- Warhammer 40,000: Darktide from Fatshark with gameplay was shown.
- New game from Fullbright called Open Roads starring Kaitlyn Dever & Keri Russell.
- Disco Elysium: The Final Cut trailer: full voice-acting added; new quests; etc etc. - free upgrade for all players.
- Dragon Age IV Trailer.
- Endless Dungeons trailer.
- Crimson Desert MMO with gameplay footage.
- Free update incoming of The Swedish Chef DLC for Overcooked: All You Can Eat.
- Call of Duty: Black Ops: Cold War & Warzone - Season One trailer.
- Seasons (game) trailer and announcement.
- ARK 2 starring Vin Diesel.
- ARK: The Animated Series with more big-name voice-actors & actresses than I can name (Vin Diesel, Michelle Yeoh, Elliot Page, etc etc).
- Fall Guys: Season 3 is coming Dec. 15th.
- Odyssey: Elite Dangerous announced...with on-foot gameplay, gunplay & combat (shots fired at Squadron 42).
- Outriders trailer; coming Feb. 2021.
- Evil Dead: The Game announced for 2021.
- Ghosts & Goblins: Resurrection for Switch in Feb. 2021.
- Microsoft Flight Simulator announced for Xbox Series S and X Platforms.
- Returnal announced for PS5.
- Super Meat Boy Forever trailer; coming 12-23-2020.
- Genshin Impact announced.
- Road 96; a procedural road trip game.
- Josef Fares with a new game: It Takes Two, a co-op action/adventure/platformer game for March 26, 2021.
- Elder Scrolls Online: Gates of Oblivion trailer; coming in 2021.
- Monster Hunter: Rise announced for Switch in 2021.
- Evil West by Flying Hog Wild announced; looks like a supernatural Western action game.
- Scarlet Nexus trailer from Bandai Namco for Summer 2021 release.
- Among Us: The Airship map is coming in Early 2021.
- Master Chief; Dixon & Michonne are joining the cast of characters tonight for Fortnite.
- Blood Gulch map from Halo is joining Fortnite.
- Rocket League: Season 2 is coming with a new track in there from Kaskade.
- Yakuza 3,4,5 & 6 Remastered announced for Xbox Game Pass and will be coming.
- GTA Online: The Cayo Perrico Heist announced for Dec. 15th.
- Mass Effect 5 announced.

Winners:
- The Last Of Us: Part 2 wins The Game Of The Year for 2020 (from the Critics).
- The Last of Us: Part 2 wins for Best Narrative, Best Audio Design, Innovation in Accessibility & Best Game Direction.
- Laura Bailey in The Last of Us: Part 2 wins for her portrayal of Abby.
- No Man's Sky wins for Best Ongoing Game.
- Ghost of Tshushima for Best Art Direction and for Players' Choice.
- Hades wins Best Action Game and Best Independent Game.
- Half-Life: Alyx for Best VR/AR Games.
- Tony Hawk's Pro Skater 1+2 wins for Best Sports/Racing Game.
- Elven Ring wins for Most Anticipated Game.
- Tell Me Why wins for Games for Impact Award.
- Among Us wins for Best Multiplayer Game & Best Mobile Game.
- Final Fantasy VII Remake wins for Best RPG.
- Microsoft Flight Simulator wins for Best Simulation/Strategy Game.
- Mortal Kombat 11: Ultimate wins for Best Fighting Game.
- Valkyrae wins for Content Creator of the Year.
Where were the awards for Bloody Boobs???

TrumpCat, get GhoulianiCat on this case... RIGGED!!! RIGGED, I TELLS YA!!!

So erm.. Mass Effect 3 sequel is a thing now.
lld6j5o.gif

Kind of feel the same way about the new Dragon Age ... if either franchise is anywhere near the last respective games, then they will be awful. The problem is I’m not sure BioWare even has an A team anymore. I used to justify that in my mind, like “Oh, Andromeda was garbage but that’s because the A team is working on Anthem.” Then Anthem came out and I realized I had just been lying to myself ... granted parts of Anthem are better than its sum.

RIP Zeus, easily better than Hulk Hogan.

Kind of feel the same way about the new Dragon Age ... if either franchise is anywhere near the last respective games, then they will be awful. The problem is I’m not sure BioWare even has an A team anymore. I used to justify that in my mind, like “Oh, Andromeda was garbage but that’s because the A team is working on Anthem.” Then Anthem came out and I realized I had just been lying to myself ... granted parts of Anthem are better than its sum.
A lady friend of mine worked on Anthem and SWTOR for Bioware. It's pretty hard to design and develop a game successfully over several years when they only offer six month contracts and then cycle out employees once those contracts are up. There's a reason why founders have been abandoning that company since EA bought them out in 2007.

Still waiting on that Dragon Age 2: Exalted Marches expansion and they ditched Dragon Age 4: Heists version ("Joplin" codename) - see the Schereir article on "Joplin" version of DA4: right here.

Those two games got canned and Anthem didn't turn out so hot from BW Edmonton, so....I ain't expecting much since most of the core team and important members are gone.

With Mark Darrah and Mike Laidlaw gone (from DA series); and Casey Hudson gone (from ME series) - who knows. Not promising, IMHO. [shrug]

Last edited by a moderator:
Has any other game swept almost every single major award at The Game Awards like TLOU: Part 2? 

My hopes and expectations are so far opposed I could vomit.

If they don't retcon the ending to three and go with the way better Indoctrination Theory than it won't matter what they release...

Anyhow, the Back 4 Blood game looks like it could be something. I really enjoyed the L4D series even though I didn't play it on PC.

Has any other game swept almost every single major award at The Game Awards like TLOU: Part 2?
Trying to look this up, but doesn't look like it.

TLOU2 pretty much swept the show.

Actually, TLOU2 won 7; I missed that they won Action/Adventure Game also.

Disco Elysium won 4 last year (2019) - https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Game_Awards_2017

RDR2 won 4 in 2018 - https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Game_Awards_2018

Breath of the Wild won 3 in 2017 - https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Game_Awards_2017

Overwatch had 4 in 2016 - https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Game_Awards_2016

Witcher 3 only won 2 in 2015 - https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Game_Awards_2015

DA:I only also won 2 in 2014 - https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Game_Awards_2014

Been busy with family stuff this week and played just an hour of CP.  But the first thing that's initially funny to me is the scanning and tagging of enemies.   Here we are in the cyber future as a low level street thug, and V can use his scanner to see through walls, tag enemies, and then watch their silhouette vividly as a neon cutout while moving stealthily to bypass them if needed.  But the enemy muscle has to stand there and smoke their cigarette blankly while acting as a lookout or manual patrol. 

just a little bit of dissonance haha. 

V can use his scanner to see through walls, tag enemies, and then watch their silhouette vividly as a neon cutout while moving stealthily to bypass them if needed. But the enemy muscle has to stand there and smoke their cigarette blankly while acting as a lookout or manual patrol.

just a little bit of dissonance haha.
I went Corp and began my game as some executive's assistant-slash-fixer so it seemed to make sense that I started the story already kitted out with some decent capabilities compared to the common mook. Probably rings stranger if you start as a nomad or street urchin.

Trying to look this up, but doesn't look like it.

TLOU2 pretty much swept the show.

Actually, TLOU2 won 7; I missed that they won Action/Adventure Game also.

Disco Elysium won 4 last year (2019) - https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Game_Awards_2017

RDR2 won 4 in 2018 - https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Game_Awards_2018

Breath of the Wild won 3 in 2017 - https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Game_Awards_2017

Overwatch had 4 in 2016 - https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Game_Awards_2016

Witcher 3 only won 2 in 2015 - https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Game_Awards_2015

DA:I only also won 2 in 2014 - https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Game_Awards_2014
Unfortunately, TGA is just another self-servicing awards ceremony where hype and herd mentality predominate anything legitimate.

I haven't played TLOU2, but I've read lots of criticism concerning the gender and identity politics of a specific character. It's surprising that it won so many awards in spite of people not being able to distinguish between a character in a story and a character as a vehicle to promote an agenda, but those wins could also be due in part to the progressive trend towards society favoring such things to oppose adversity or in lieu of better choices. There's apparently a category solely for such a thing that it wasn't part of, so who knows if people are attributing sociopolitical statements to their voting behavior.

But I'm certain that Cyberpunk would've taken a good chunk of those wins away from TLOU2 if it had come out even a month before voting began. People that haven't even played the game would be voting for it because that's just how people do, and also some people who voted probably would've only played that game and voted for it. I take all of these with a grain of salt.

Btw I did actually play and finish Hades. It's a fun game that I think would've been my choice for narrative/audio design. I also didn't play Ghosts of Tsushima due to the hype and how terrible the combat looked, so I don't know how objectively more detailed that story is. Super edgy black demon samurai just seems like something I grew out of at 15.

TLOU2, I didn't play the second as I gave up on the first... I've actually never played a game that I had such mixed feelings... I loved every cutscene and hated most of the gameplay that linked them. (Also one of the few games were I had all the bugs you see people post but you never see yourself.)

Eventually, the hate won and I just gave up on it... I had thought of Moobying it and just watching a let's play but never got around to it.

Unfortunately, TGA is just another self-servicing awards ceremony where hype and herd mentality predominate anything legitimate.

I haven't played TLOU2, but I've read lots of criticism concerning the gender and identity politics of a specific character. It's surprising that it won so many awards in spite of people not being able to distinguish between a character in a story and a character as a vehicle to promote an agenda, but those wins could also be due in part to the progressive trend towards society favoring such things to oppose adversity or in lieu of better choices. There's apparently a category solely for such a thing that it wasn't part of, so who knows if people are attributing sociopolitical statements to their voting behavior.

But I'm certain that Cyberpunk would've taken a good chunk of those wins away from TLOU2 if it had come out even a month before voting began. People that haven't even played the game would be voting for it because that's just how people do, and also some people who voted probably would've only played that game and voted for it. I take all of these with a grain of salt.

Btw I did actually play and finish Hades. It's a fun game that I think would've been my choice for narrative/audio design. I also didn't play Ghosts of Tsushima due to the hype and how terrible the combat looked, so I don't know how objectively more detailed that story is. Super edgy black demon samurai just seems like something I grew out of at 15.
There's a huge divide b/t game critics and actual gamers (kind of like what there always was for a long time w/ movie critics and actual movie-goers) - and I think it is a good idea for TGA to also have that Players' Choice Awards.

More so than ever, it feels like....gaming critics are more in tune w/ games aiming for high art, edgy, political, and experimental stuff (even if it's flawed) - meanwhile the actual Youtubers are in tune w/ the actual gamer wants...b/c they are actual gamers themselves that just happen to be playing, streaming, and reviewing without any real agendas.

I had a feeling TLOU2 was going to win TGA's Critics' GOTY, yet I'm glad Ghosts won for People's Choices (which fans voted on that one). Ghosts just seemed like...that game that would appeal more to actual gamers to me. In many ways, it feels like to me - everybody won. Gamers picked their champion (Ghosts) and critics picked theirs (TLOU2).

Damn, I wish both games were on the PC. Yeah, y'all know that line had to be coming. [shrug]

Though, I do think TGA probably should've had put the Peoples' Choice winner (Ghosts) either right before their own pick (TLOU2), at the end of the show...or as the actual first award they given out (so people could actually see it win to open the show); not somewhere in the middle of the show.

Next year's going to be interesting - b/c it would be interesting to see if Cyberpunk 2077 (since it was not eligible for 2020 b/c it came out too late), it could win both Players' Choice and TGA Critics' GOTY. If it gets fixed-up in the next 6 months to year, it might. Other than some un-scored sites (Kotaku and Polygon) and GameSpot (they gave it a 7); even despite issues, it's reviewed very well. It really seems like...it could take both home.

it would be interesting to see if Cyberpunk 2077 (since it was not eligible for 2020 b/c it came out too late), it could win
First obvious sign that these Game Awards are meaningless is to see sales directly associated to them. Anyway no doubt cp2077 will win just on the grounds of popularity. I've spent about 4 hours with it so far and pretty disappointed how heavily GTA-like the game has been made. But clearly that has a lot of mass appeal.

yet I'm glad Ghosts won for People's Choices
Same. Recently played it. If I wasn't already sick of ubisoft-style open worlds I would have enjoyed it more. But it does a lot of things better and for me it's up there with Horizon: Zero Dawn as my favorite games to come out of that mold. Really hope it comes to pc in time as H:ZD did.

First obvious sign that these Game Awards are meaningless is to see sales directly associated to them. Anyway no doubt cp2077 will win just on the grounds of popularity. I've spent about 4 hours with it so far and pretty disappointed how heavily GTA-like the game has been made. But clearly that has a lot of mass appeal.

Same. Recently played it. If I wasn't already sick of ubisoft-style open worlds I would have enjoyed it more. But it does a lot of things better and for me it's up there with Horizon: Zero Dawn as my favorite games to come out of that mold. Really hope it comes to pc in time as H:ZD did.
Keep in mind, I have not played H:ZD & Cyberpunk (too new and not cheap enough to suit me); or Ghosts (still PS4/5 Exclusive).

I'm a big fan of GTA games and Deus Ex type of games - and Cyberpunk basically sounds like something I'd really love. I'm sure I won't love performance and bugs, though - so hopefully, that stuff gets fixed-up. Though, I'd really hope CP would lean way more towards the RPG side and "immersive sim" side of a Deus Ex game than GTA (i.e. GTA's so action-y), but just actually just have the huge scope & scale of a GTA and those elements there (like the driving elements, huge city, etc).

H:ZD and Ghosts look really good. Given the amount of great stuff I've heard from gamers w/ these games - yeah, would love to see them hit PC. Sure, H:ZD sounds like it could be an Ubi game and Ghosts looks like a cross of an Ubi-game and W3 type of game set in Feudal Japan - but, man...both of those still have what sound interesting enough other stuff attached along w/ them. Like, H:ZD w/ dinosaurs w/ robots; yeah, that just sounds dope. Feudal Japan doesn't seem like it's used enough in games and just sounds like a great setting for a game.

There's a huge divide b/t game critics and actual gamers (kind of like what there always was for a long time w/ movie critics and actual movie-goers) - and I think it is a good idea for TGA to also have that Players' Choice Awards.

More so than ever, it feels like....gaming critics are more in tune w/ games aiming for high art, edgy, political, and experimental stuff (even if it's flawed) - meanwhile the actual Youtubers are in tune w/ the actual gamer wants...b/c they are actual gamers themselves that just happen to be playing, streaming, and reviewing without any real agendas.

I had a feeling TLOU2 was going to win TGA's Critics' GOTY, yet I'm glad Ghosts won for People's Choices (which fans voted on that one). Ghosts just seemed like...that game that would appeal more to actual gamers to me. In many ways, it feels like to me - everybody won. Gamers picked their champion (Ghosts) and critics picked theirs (TLOU2).

Damn, I wish both games were on the PC. Yeah, y'all know that line had to be coming. [shrug]

Though, I do think TGA probably should've had put the Peoples' Choice winner (Ghosts) either right before their own pick (TLOU2), at the end of the show...or as the actual first award they given out (so people could actually see it win to open the show); not somewhere in the middle of the show.

Next year's going to be interesting - b/c it would be interesting to see if Cyberpunk 2077 (since it was not eligible for 2020 b/c it came out too late), it could win both Players' Choice and TGA Critics' GOTY. If it gets fixed-up in the next 6 months to year, it might. Other than some un-scored sites (Kotaku and Polygon) and GameSpot (they gave it a 7); even despite issues, it's reviewed very well. It really seems like...it could take both home.
If I wanted to solicit the opinions of feminist or far leftist, non-core gamer critics then I would simp them on Twitter or the Insta.

There is no point in CD Projekt Red or anyone catering to fringe groups when all you get is this. It's like the same people that complain about ecchi (fanservice or even hentai) in anime. Who cares. They aren't your customers anyways. Plenty of other LGBT people are perfectly happy with CP2077. The world has become far too politically correct, and national surveys show that the majority of people on both (political) sides agree that they're tired of it.

By all means, have the conversation. Public discourse is free. But don't expect everyone else to care or agree. It's not the rest of the world's job to cater to a person's emotional needs.

As long as you're not hurting anyone or infringing on anyone else's rights then people can say and do what they want.

TLOU2, I didn't play the second as I gave up on the first... I've actually never played a game that I had such mixed feelings... I loved every cutscene and hated most of the gameplay that linked them. (Also one of the few games were I had all the bugs you see people post but you never see yourself.)

Eventually, the hate won and I just gave up on it... I had thought of Moobying it and just watching a let's play but never got around to it.
Yup, I picked up TLOU 1 again last month and just got bored and quit (again) after 10 hours.

The game is perfectly fine; it's also absolutely one of the most overrated video games of all-time. (Zombie fatigue certainly plays a factor.)

There's certain integer threshold of awards, above which I know a game isn't going to be for me. 

That threshold is somewhere between 0 and 1 inclusive. 

If a game wins 1 award, it probably really stood out and deserved it: it probably got recognition, even from jackass industry establishment figures, simply for being great and despite not having some huge establishment positioning advantage. 

When a game sweeps seven major awards, it's probably industry bullshit.

The exact same rule applies to The Oscars. Some no-name movie wins 1 award? Oh cool, good for them, that's probably legit. If one movie sweeps the whole show? Harvey probably had some people up against potted plants, and the movie is probably self-serving garbage.

When an industry is as fucked up as games (or Hollywood), if you release a game without managing to piss off the establishment figures deeply positioned within the industry, what are you even doing?

First obvious sign that these Game Awards are meaningless is to see sales directly associated to them. Anyway no doubt cp2077 will win just on the grounds of popularity.

I've spent about 4 hours with it so far and pretty disappointed how heavily GTA-like the game has been made. But clearly that has a lot of mass appeal.
I had the same. After 2 hours I rated game 7/10 now after 5h in main story is 10/10.
I think I have made mistake at the beginning, when I was running around aimlessly (GTA like) waiting that game stole my heart (it didn't happen). But then I have continued main quest and game stole my heart. I started to care about people and decisions that have impact on them.

I tweaked a bit graphic, I finally set the HDR, I updated settings to have 60fps and game now is beautiful.

I'm having a very hard time connecting to Cyberpunk's characters after the beginning. I'm not spoiling anything, but I'm getting a little bit tired of the main storyline. Also maybe I just suck at games but I feel the hard is super hard and the normal is almost a joke at times. My preferred difficulty is somewhere between the two. I'm not a huge fan of dying in like 3 shots to moderate difficulty missions. I feel like I'm a junkie with how many times I pop health during battles. It's solid but I'm feeling like a 7/10 game or less. Game is buggy sometimes, but people know that, or should know that. Graphics are pretty nice and run alright enough with my 1070 TI. Driving reminds of Dead Island, which is not a good thing, and I'm not a huge fan of the combat system for melee. It's alright, but it never clicks for me for dodging and all. I'm likely to steam roll the rest of the main mission and likely call my shots. I also started playing Red Dead Redemption on PS3 a few days before this came out, and I feel I want to go back to that instead. I'm likely done with the story in I'm guessing less than 10 hours though.

As long as it's free like another crappy game (Watchdogs 2) where 99.99% of people download it and never play it.
I've actually been working on Watch Dogs 2 and been playing it. It has more non-lethal options; Wrench and Marcus are way more interesting and cooler than boring Aiden; and the story seems much better than what the original was doing.

The original might've felt fresher with the GTA-like gameplay (open-world 3rd person action game with driving elements) that also has stealth/hacking elements - but I think WD2 might be the actual better game. Not done with it, but I'm some 14 hours into it.

I'll tell you what I think about the game awards, Skyfall should have won Best Picture instead of Argo but whaddayagonnado?  TLOU 2 is not my cup of tea but it winning so many awards probably triggered a bunch of people that I do not like so that's worth something I guess. 

Thanks Toaster for the game announcement roundup, saves me having to go digging through tons of crap I don't care about on some game site.  Or watching an awards show.  *shudder*  I still have flashbacks to when I used to watch the Oscars and Grammys.  Next Halloween if we do not have a new plague I am going out dressed as Jethro Tulls Grammy for best metal album, that'll terrify the kids.    

Still enjoying Fenyx Rising and I took Cyberpunk off my Steam wishlist.  I realize it will probably be given away before I play it anyway so why buy it?  

Hey anybody remember ventrilo harassment videos?  I miss them.  Those were the days. Balls balls balls balls balls balls.  Baaaaaalls of steel.  Alright back to Fenyx.

Aiden is not boring. He is way better than the cringe douchebags Wrench and Marcus who don't know how to shut the fuck up. Watchdogs 2 is like a "hello, fellow kids" type of game. They even used outdated memes that even the cringiest edgelords stopped using years ago such as "Y u no" and "All of your base are belong to us" in a sad attempt to try to appeal to the hipsters.
Ubi was on a roll with one-dimensional, boring and "just there" protagonists - Aiden from Watch Dogs; Connor from AC3; and Jason Brody from FC3. Connor was focused so much on his revenge so much that it got one note and boring; Aiden was often cold & scummy, never showing any emotion for all the horrible & predictable stuff happening; and Jason Brody is just a rich jerk.

One exception out of the other two protagonists is Jason, as he gets some development. Jason gets a bit less jerk-ish, as the game gets further and further along - but for the most part, he's still...meh.

T-Bone in his much shorter WD1: Bad Blood DLC was a much better & interesting character than the boring & emotion-less Aiden in full-sized game.

Well I do have to say Cyberpunk 2077 seems to run better on the newest quick fix for me. I got through a whole mission and then it bugged out to where my health was 0 and wasn't tracking. Also had it where I couldn't call my vehicle anymore. I'm getting closer to finishing this. Think I'm mainly tackling main missions. I'm not crazy for this game, and I'm ready to be done already. It's still pretty aight, but I really don't like these characters very much. Gunplay isn't too bad, but I think the Division and Division 2 spoiled me for RPG shooting. It's all pretty aight. If you're not super interested I recommend waiting for the bugs to be ironed out and for a sale. It's not my GOTY for sure.

bread's done
Back